• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Haha, nakedsnake alternate should be in game as well, it would be nice.

:phone:
Naked Naked Snake! :grin:

But really, aren't Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and the Pokémon Trainer practically confirmed for all future smash bros games? Smash would be lamer without them (although stamina needs to die, and Jiggz needs to stop being lame like it was in Brawl), along with a 5th Generation Pokémon of some sort. Lucario and Mewtwo seem very likely, and a 3rd generation Pokémon isn't that crazy.

Also, anyone saying that *enter character here* couldn't work in smash is dumb. Could someone not fit in smash (characteristics-wise; ie: a zombie with no flesh), but realistically any character could have a move set made for them. Heck, they got a 2D guy with outlines on him!

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Naked Naked Snake! :grin:

But really, aren't Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and the Pokémon Trainer practically confirmed for all future smash bros games? Smash would be lamer without them (although stamina needs to die, and Jiggz needs to stop being lame like it was in Brawl), along with a 5th Generation Pokémon of some sort. Lucario and Mewtwo seem very likely, and a 3rd generation Pokémon isn't that crazy.

Also, anyone saying that *enter character here* couldn't work in smash is dumb. Could someone not fit in smash (characteristics-wise; ie: a zombie with no flesh), but realistically any character could have a move set made for them. Heck, they got a 2D guy with outlines on him!
ur got all the good reason.BUT WAT UP ABOUT NAKEDSNAKE THAT HOMO LOL:)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
aand emboar looking like a beast ganon that hasn't been on smash bros makes him a clone? lol wut?
GEEZ, Shortie, don't you know that if Serperior is used instead of Emboar then it would just be a Medusa clone.
Were joking about people that call "clone" on every thing. :V Like the people that still think mario and luigi are clones.

Oooh actually, I remember some of the animes. His vines were actually pretty damn long so I imagine him like, with squirtle mobility, but ivysaur range. =p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yep. Pretty much any character could work. Even my favorite Pokemon would work, though it'd never happen. He'd be a cool Poke Ball Pokemon, though. Imagine using this guy as a club?

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
@Johnknight1

i agree about generation 3 representing. i would want Plusle and Minun to represent generation 3. it would be cool to control two characters who aren't Popo and Nana. idk about Lucario though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Too bad Qwilfish is completely forgotten by everyone else...it's kinda sad.

That's why I fully believe he should be a Poke Ball Pokemon...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
As far a second gene Pokemon goes. I'd like to see...

Chikorita
Croconaw
Typhlosion

Awesome combination, it would be great representation concerning HGSS as well.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I want lucas or ness to have a defensive moveset. Ya know, like they had in the game. Hypnosis, reflect, absorb, all that jazz~

Haha dude you just gave me an awesome idea for a texture hack. Qwilfish spiny~ Its been done with cacnea already~

TO THE LAB!

OmegaXXII

Too bad Qwilfish is completely forgotten by everyone else...it's kinda sad.

That's why I fully believe he should be a Poke Ball Pokemon...
He may be forgotten but that does not mean he wouldn't appear as part of an item, remember there's a chance due to HGSS.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyway, speaking of that, I think that, anyone else think that there should be an increase in the number of Poke Balls so each generation can have some sort of representation? Just a thought.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it's just like i said... it could work and it won't at the same time...

it's a video game... you can make anything happen if you put the effort. you can have a magikarp swimming on air firin' his lazor for god sakes... will it be a good representation of him though? does it break the laws of what it means to be magikarp? will it be broken to use a forever flying/swimming character?
as for serperior, when he is in motion, you will see him slither about on the stage, yes it's plausible and he will be an easy target. oh also, jumping... consider how he jumps... and double jumps... and perhaps attacking mid jump....

sure this may be the same formula i have for the exclusion of the dragon that shall not be named, but it's out there and you should think about it.

after i re read it... it feels kinda choppy... hopefully someone understood what i was talking about.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ness recovery should definetly improve, hmm..how would it work rather than PK Thunder?

In his original game ness had a move called PSI-Teleport, where he could teleport to previous towns. If he can teleport that far of a distance he can make it back on stage. I could imagine it being slower then mewtwo's but quicker then zeldas. Maybe then he'd be a solid character. =p

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Instead of the player controlling PK Thunder it automatically hits him in the direction he needs to go and it can no longer be interupted by anything. His pk Thunder also travels faster and his PK Thunder 2 gives him greater distance.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wouldn't mind seeing Ness get PK Teleport. It'd help further differentiate him from Lucas, and may make his performance better,

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yep. Pretty much any character could work. Even my favorite Pokemon would work, though it'd never happen. He'd be a cool Poke Ball Pokemon, though. Imagine using this guy as a club?

Excuse me, but that is not an opossum, sir.

Augusto is silly.

OmegaXXII

In his original game ness had a move called PSI-Teleport, where he could teleport to previous towns. If he can teleport that far of a distance he can make it back on stage. I could imagine it being slower then mewtwo's but quicker then zeldas. Maybe then he'd be a solid character. =p
Yea, teleporting would make much more sense, seeing as he does use psychic abilities it's only fitting that he uses it.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Yes.... I am silly aren't I?
I'm losing my resolve... soon enough I may decide to stop showing up to smash boards... even if I find something useful in Sakurai's twitter posts... yes... I do read his twitter... I'd probably think to myself, what's the point... feels like I've become a cross between a cynic and... nah... waitaminit!... naahhh. I'll be just fine... it's just those school stress related things.

OmegaXXII

Why is that? It can no longer be interupted. Just simply press Up B and hope you don't get edge guarded.
Well, I was stating so because sometimes it may not take you to a certain direction that you want to control it, unless it's controlled with the Circle pad and the PK thunder automatically hits Ness ever time.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I don't like that idea....
The inability to aim where its going kinda blows. That'd be like if lucarios up-b always went for the ledge. You'd get edgehogged the **** out mang. Just sayin, versatility is the main thing you want in any game.

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Well, I was stating so because sometimes it may not take you to a certain direction that you want to control it, unless it's controlled with the Circle pad and the PK thunder automatically hits Ness ever time.

Dude, your right. PK Thunder is also used to juggle opponents and edge guarding. it would suck if it automatically hit you every time you used it. Mabey PK Thunder could be controlled when used on the ground and automatically recovers on when used in the air.
Bah, let's just give him PK Teleport but I will miss killing people with PK Thunder 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom