• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never heard anything about him being brokenly good in melee dev.

and based on his physics and the basis of his moveset... he'd need really good special moves to not be terrible. there's chance that could happen though... disable and confusion kinda sucked total *** in melee.

the sad thing though is that if mewtwo was in brawl essentially unchanged from melee... he'd probably be even closer to the bottom...
It's not like they would take him directly from melee unchanged.

A lot of characters crossing into melee had changes to their moveset.

Kirby no longer turns into a fireball, Mario's Down B was changed.

With balance changing his moves and stats, he could be the force to be reckoned with that he deserves

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
With balance changing his moves and stats, he could be the force to be reckoned with that he deserves
But this is Smash bros. Let's remember that Nintendo's strongest villain of all time is the worst playable character in Brawl.

Yoshi would never beat him in a real fight. . . Smash is totally out of whack. In a good way.

Steam

Smash Hero
It's not like they would take him directly from melee unchanged.

A lot of characters crossing into melee had changes to their moveset.

Kirby no longer turns into a fireball, Mario's Down B was changed.

those are small changes that don't have a lot to do with game balance... and in general most of the changes in the tier list from melee to brawl were the result of universal mechanics changes. they didn't really revamp anyone. Yeah ganon/CF/Jiggz went to **** but that's because they heavily relied combos/ other melee mechanics. mewtwo would be almost guranteed to have pretty much the same moves for normals. as they've pretty much followed characters forever.

and I for one, enjoy mewtwo being a terrible character XD

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure that Mewtwo, being very famous for poor balance, will actually get rebalanced if re-added, even if others do not.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SO how 'bout that Mario Tennis 3DS...

Waluigi for Sm4sh anyone?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Whoa, what got announced yesterday? any new games?
Yes my friend, Monster Hunter 3/4 got confirmed!

Also, for those who didn't know, Nintendo held a conferance last night in Japan/yesterday, and guess what? Fire Emblem 13 got officially confirmed for the 3DS, that right, a new FE game, by the looks of things it seems that that will be the case because it looks like Fire Emblem 3DS will not be associated with any existing story. It will be brand new. Which is actually pretty good, here are some screenshot below:

It appears that his name of the hero is "Chrome" which is pretty interesting indeed, I am indeed going to get this game along with a "pink" 3DS that will soon release as well.

:phone:

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Yes my friend, Monster Hunter 3/4 got confirmed!

Also, for those who didn't know, Nintendo held a conferance last night in Japan/yesterday, and guess what? Fire Emblem 13 got officially confirmed for the 3DS, that right, a new FE game, by the looks of things it seems that that will be the case because it looks like Fire Emblem 3DS will not be associated with any existing story. It will be brand new. Which is actually pretty good, here are some screenshot below:

It appears that his name of the hero is "Chrome" which is pretty interesting indeed, I am indeed going to get this game along with a "pink" 3DS that will soon release as well.

Chrome is an Ike wannabe xD , with him Ike chances are getting smaller.

OmegaXXII

Chrome is an Ike wannabe xD , with him Ike chances are getting smaller.
His name is referred to Krom/Chrome, anyway it seems the developers do indeed favor blue haired guys, as for why they do? I have no idea, seems he weilds a Falchion of sorts from what I see, also there seems to be a female counterpart that will most likely play a role like Macaiiah did in RD, hmm..I wonder if a Wii-U version of this will be unveiled.

Also, I do not believe Ike would get axed, if anything we might get Krom as the 3rd FE rep instead of Roy, who seems demanded in Japan at the moment, but all that might change after this.

OmegaXXII

wow, that's cool, what do you think he'll be like in terms of play?
Well, to tell you the truth, I am quite skeptic as what his playstyle will be.

It seems that Krom/Chrome will yield a Falchion as his weapon of choice.

It seems that his Falchion will be his weapon of choice, therefore he isn't necesseraly like Ike or Marth for that matter, heck he could very well be a combination of both lol..

I am willing to bet that he'll be a 3rd FE rep, I'm sure Ike will stick around since he is still relevant and was a starter in Brawl, who knows.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well I'm back and here are my quick thoughts on the new info:

Yep, it looks like a completely different FE story. Although looking at the gameplay it seems to borrow from both Ike's and FE2/8.

I must say the art style is very unique in comparison to other FE games.

Chrome may look similar to Ike in my opinion but looking at this fighting style I'm pretty sure we won't have clones. As it looks like a mix of both Roy, Marth, and Ike.

Heck it was found on SF that his weapon is the 封剣ファルション "Sealing Sword Falchion"?!

It's safe to say that this FE is a mix of all FE's so far.

Also either way it looks like FE will be getting 3 slots for yet again 3 sword users. :p

Marth
Ike
Chrome

Thank God Sakurai is an FE fanboy and that Brawl was supposed to give FE 3 slots. :)

Although Roy's chances of getting in have all been lost. :(

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Well, to tell you the truth, I am quite skeptic as what his playstyle will be.

It seems that Krom/Chrome will yield a Falchion as his weapon of choice.

It seems that his Falchion will be his weapon of choice, therefore he isn't necesseraly like Ike or Marth for that matter, heck he could very well be a combination of both lol..

I am willing to bet that he'll be a 3rd FE rep, I'm sure Ike will stick around since he is still relevant and was a starter in Brawl, who knows.

Do you know that Marth's weapons is called "Falchion" and as I have heard Chrome's sword name is "Sealing Sword Falchion" it's like a combination of Roy and Marth swords. as long Aether will remain in-game I really don't care who is using it.

EDIT : I believe in the first video in this page 3DS fire emblem site at the end of the video seems like chrome is kicking marth's *** ?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Nope. Not at all.

A spin-off character who has never been in a mainstream Mario game and has no relevance to the series whatsoever and you believe that thing has a chance?
OK, this is a big pet peeve of mine. nLiM8d will probably get a huge kick out of this post, but I don't care, people keep saying Waluigi isn't relevant to the series and that he never made a "mainstream series" appearance, both of which aren't true. Waluigi is relevant to the series in general, he has consistently appeared in pretty much every spin-off game since he debuted. Waluigi isn't relevant to the canon of the series, but since when did story matter to Mario in general? This isn't Metroid or Fire Emblem, this is Super Mario.

And about the "mainstream" part... the spin-off series is mainstream, in my eyes, at least. They all sell very well, just like the main series. And because of that, Waluigi is very well-known.

Waluigi's biggest problems rest in Toad and Bowser Jr.: they are more "relevant" and "requested" than Waluigi, which is why I think Waluigi may not make it into Smash 4.

With that rant over, what were the new 3DS games that were announced? :)

D

Deleted member

The only one I can say that helps with speculation is FE13, which near guarantees us a third slot. And the name is Chrome. Doesn't really sound fitting as a Fire Emblem Lord name, but whatever.

@ChronoBound: For Fire Emblem, try not to worry about Ike getting axe. He's a starter, unique, and very popular to SSBB. He's also one of the few recurring lords, which also helps his chances. I am 90% confident he will return.

That said, I agree that we need to worry about Pokemon big time. I do not want to see a roster like this for SSB4:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark

OmegaXXII

Well I'm back and here are my quick thoughts on the new info:

Yep, it looks like a completely different FE story. Although looking at the gameplay it seems to borrow from both Ike's and FE2/8.

I must say the art style is very unique in comparison to other FE games.
Well, I can't say if it looks quite unique enough seeing as I've never played the older one, but it's 2D (manga style) look looks pretty impressive indeed.

As for it's style, yeah, it seems similar enough to RD, hopefully a mix of new and old elements will be added as well.

Chrome may look similar to Ike in my opinion but looking at this fighting style I'm pretty sure we won't have clones. As it looks like a mix of both Roy, Marth, and Ike.

Heck it was found on SF that his weapon is the 封剣ファルション "Sealing Sword Falchion"?!
The sealing sword Falchion? Was that sword in any of the previous installments? I'm betting it will have different attributes than that of Ragnell or Marth's sword.

Also, I doubt he'll be a clone, with this in mind, if Ike was able to be unique from Marth then so does Krom, it would have been nice if it were an axe/lance user, but swords are just too good.

It's safe to say that this FE is a mix of all FE's so far.

Also either way it looks like FE will be getting 3 slots for yet again 3 sword users. :p

Marth
Ike
Chrome

Thank God Sakurai is an FE fanboy and that Brawl was supposed to give FE 3 slots. :)

Although Roy's chances of getting in have all been lost. :(
Yes, I agree with you here, it seems FE seems to be getting alot of recognition lately, so much so that a 3rd rep is demanded, the reason I say Ike won't get cut/replaced is simply because of Roy, if people are saying that Roy warrants tbe 3rd FE slot, why can't Krom do as well? Appearance shouldn't be a factor in determining their inclusion, heck Marth and Ike look similar in a certain fashion.

I can say for certain now that Roy's chances of getting in Smash 4 have significantly gone down, even if he is demanded by the Japanese, relevancy at this point matters much, and considering that SORA development is starting soon, I'm willing to bet that Sakurai will look into Krom, I know for sure that we'll be getting a stage based of it as well.

I am just a little worried for Mewtwo now, if at the Pokemon event next week some new Pokemon or something is announced.....

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well I must leave for class in a sec so here are my last coments for now:

Chances are heavly in FE's favor to gain 3 slots now more then ever and it now puts itself in front of many other franchises to gain another slot.

Mewtwo's chances may be decided this week, it's good to see him get a downloadable event so it does increase his popularity and relevancy.

Later.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
People seem to forget that FE9/FE10 were the WORST selling games in the series. People also seem to forget that it was IS that told Sakurai to place in Ike.

Chrome is to Ike as Zoroark is to Lucario. A watered-down replacement. Chrome, however, will be more along the lines of Toon Link. He will likely take Ike's moveset much like how Toon Link took Young Link's.

I seriously doubt all three playable Fire Emblem characters in Smash 4 are going to be blue-haired swordsman.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
God damn. So what are the options for Fire Emblem now?

Marth, Ike
Marth, Chrome (whatever)
Marth, Chrome, Ike
Marth, Chrome, Roy
Marth, Ike, Roy

Marth, Ike, Chrome, Roy if you REALLY WANT TO PUSH IT.

As much as I hate to, gonna go with Marth and Chrome only for now I think... :I

OmegaXXII

Do you know that Marth's weapons is called "Falchion" and as I have heard Chrome's sword name is "Sealing Sword Falchion" it's like a combination of Roy and Marth swords. as long Aether will remain in-game I really don't care who is using it.

EDIT : I believe in the first video in this page 3DS fire emblem site at the end of the video seems like chrome is kicking marth's *** ?
It is? Apperantly I was unaware of this, it seems he will be unique than that of Marth or Ike, since it's bound to have different attributes much like Roy's did in Melee, if anything Krom will be unique, playwise.

Oh that video!! O_O

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It is? Apperantly I was unaware of this, it seems he will be unique than that of Marth or Ike, since it's bound to have different attributes much like Roy's did in Melee, if anything Krom will be unique, playwise.

Oh that video!! O_O

There is NOTHING revealed about Chrome that distinguishes him from other lords in the series.

Also, from all the media and translations that I have done thus far regarding FE13, Liz is not a lord. She also a staff user, which means she likely won't be a combat character.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Chrome is the lord of FE13, AKA, Ike MKII.
lolol.

What's with that rumor that FE is going back to Japan-only? IF TRUE, would that be a reason to keep Ike around...? International familiarity? Of course, with Marth's remakes, that isn't really necessary.

AAAA. I'M SORRY IKE...

I think Roy cursed him.

...IF Fire Emblem received three slots, who takes priority for the third? Ike or Roy? Roy since he is so demanded and his game so highly regarded?

OmegaXXII

There is NOTHING revealed about Chrome that distinguishes him from other lords in the series.

Also, from all the media and translations that I have done thus far regarding FE13, Liz is not a lord. She also a staff user, which means she likely won't be a combat character.
Well, let me ask you this, why do you assume that he will be an Ike "clone" if no information has been revealed?

You are already judging Krom based on his design and looks which shouldn't ever be a factor for determining a character, it's nonsense.

Also, Ike sales do not matter, since he was in Brawl already, FE is in high demand for a 3rd rep, you seem to have acknoledged it when it was about Roy, but now that you see this new guy, you seem to reject what is Ike, Ike will most likely stay due to him being a starter in Brawl and having two games already, I don't see your point where you said "we can't have 3 blue swordman" nonsense.

D

Deleted member

People seem to forget that FE9/FE10 were the WORST selling games in the series. People also seem to forget that it was IS that told Sakurai to place in Ike.

Chrome is to Ike as Zoroark is to Lucario. A watered-down replacement. Chrome, however, will be more along the lines of Toon Link. He will likely take Ike's moveset much like how Toon Link took Young Link's.

I seriously doubt all three playable Fire Emblem characters in Smash 4 are going to be blue-haired swordsman.
I think are you putting way too much emphasis on sales. If it mattered so much, Lyn/Hector/Eliiwood would have gotten in over Ike.

Also, we don't know what Chrome can do, so don't assume that he'll just take Ike's move set. He could very well be unique and I think fans would be incredibly infuriated to see them just drop Ike and place his move set with Chrome.

vicgur

Smash Ace
People said:
Blah blah blah comething about how his hair is blue OMG they really like blue hair and **** like that. Blah blah blah
That's just a thought, but what if all the blue-haired FE lords are somehow related to each other?
Imagine Marth being Ike's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa...
Okay, I'm just tripping right now.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think are you putting way too much emphasis on sales. If it mattered so much, Lyn/Hector/Eliiwood would have gotten in over Ike.

Also, we don't know what Chrome can do, so don't assume that he'll just take Ike's move set. He could very well be unique and I think fans would be incredibly infuriated to see them just drop Ike and place his move set with Chrome.
No. The reason why Ike got in over any lord from FE7 was because INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS TOLD SAKURAI TO PLACE HIM IN.

Also, I find having Chrome in would be as redundant as having Zoroark, Lucario, and Mewtwo. Chrome's design is extremely similar to that of Ike and appears to have a similar demeanor too.

I tired of all the misinformation that goes around regarding the Fire Emblem series.

OmegaXXII

Totally this, I don't know why people are basing character inclusions too heavily just on sales, sure they play a part but that is not entirely what gets a character in or not, Starphoenix made a good theory about this as well, if it were about sales, Lyn and Caeda would have gotten over Ike, heck even Hector.

I don't see why sales would even matter concerning Ike since he's already in the Smash franchise, I fail to see why you even judge that he'll be a clone based on apperance when it is clear that NO INFORMATION about him has been revealed, don't assume until we seem Krom in a trailer .

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92

You forgot that SORA wouldn't care about the sales of Fire Emblem 9/10 because the thing is Ike was already in brawl and he already made himself clearer than ever and Marth is a character that was made by someone who abandoned IS I wouldn't be surprised if they want to get rid of such character and stay with the new ones. and Ike is quite unique compared to Marth/Chrome who look more similar than Ike/Marth.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I don't see why sales would even matter concerning Ike since he's already in tbe Smash franchise, I fail to see why you even judge that he'll be a clone when it is clear that NO INFORMATION about him has been revealed, don t assume until we seem Krom in a trailer .

Here are TWO trailers showing Krom in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7_KSucMDk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVvPIDAflGc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

He looks pretty much like 90% of the over sword-wielding lords in the series.

D

Deleted member

No. The reason why Ike got in over any lord from FE7 was because INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS TOLD SAKURAI TO PLACE HIM IN.

Also, I find having Chrome in would be as redundant as having Zoroark, Lucario, and Mewtwo. Chrome's design is extremely similar to that of Ike and appears to have a similar demeanor too.

I tired of all the misinformation that goes around regarding the Fire Emblem series.
...that only further proves that sales doesn't really play a big if any part in a character's inclusion. Popularity, importance, and relevance are much more important factors to consider.

Also, as I and Omega has said, wait until the game gets released.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
...that only further proves that sales doesn't really play a big if any part in a character's inclusion. Popularity, importance, and relevance are much more important factors to consider.

Also, as I and OmegaXVII has said, wait for more information in regards to Chrome before judging him as a clone.
See the two trailers showing Chrome in battle.

Also here are the tidbits from Toise that detail how Ike and Roy got into Smash Bros.:

Ike:
@Bernie: I'm looking at the JP Wikipedia entries for Brawl/Sakurai/whatnot, and they seem to say that according a Famitsu interview Ike was chosen by suggestion of the guys at IS. Sakurai supposedly just wanted another FE character in general.

Roy:
Roy's page links to part of Sakurai's post-Melee release blog where he says adding Roy was his idea. Added him to promote the series overall plus the new title (Sakurai's a FE fanboy, so it adds up). Keep in mind that the "anyone from FE" option placed 12th on the Melee poll; Marth was 11th.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92

Ike has Aether does Chrome have that ? we don't know we just need to wait and see... and BTW I think the new mechanic in the new Fire Emblem is going to be the way chrome rolls he can go Ice Climbers style with another important character.

OmegaXXII

Yes, but you forget that Krom can indeed have moveset of his own, he won't necesserily take everything Ike has, besides new moves and elements could be introduced, so I really don't see him sharing moves with Ike.

Also, if you say Krom looks like 90% of all other swordsman, what makes Roy different from any of them? I fail to see that.

I can't believe I read all the posts.

I got lazy until The 2440th page.
[collapse=LONG POST]
oh!! that you're right!! good on you! i was thinking about signal beam though, lol not mewtwos but it was a train of thought i had some time ago that fused it's tracks with the current topic... lol metaphors. love'em
Don't you love those algorithms!? ;)
Now on to what you have been waiting for. The roster.

Toad-I'm putting Toad here because of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but there is a bit more too it than that. Toad has always been a predominate character in the Mario games and is perhaps the only Mario character not added yet. He was popular back before Melee and is always requested at least once. He has also appeared in a lot of game including Super Mario Bros 2 and all of the Mario Kart games. I say New Super Mario Bros Wii because I think this is what put him back into view in a big way (and how well the game did. It was like the best selling console game in Japan in the last 15 years). Interestingly enough, Toad was the only new character added to Mario Sports Mix (from the Mario Hoops game). People may ask about Peach's attack, but I'm sure they can find a way to make it work. There is more than one toad.

Palutena-I'm sure people are scratching their head over this one. Many are banking on Medusa. But why Palutena? If you've noticed throughout Kid Icarus Uprising and even Brawl, Palutena is emphasized more. She is the stronger player in that series (second to Pit of course). I put her here because she stands out. Before people ask “Well, what can she do?” Remember Zelda.

Medusa-Now I went and added two Kid Icarus characters. Kid Icarus is being revived with Uprising. Now, a series that went take for over 20 years has had an explosion of content, including characters. So it should not be surprising to add two characters from this series. Medusa has been revamped much like Pit and Palutena and is still a major player in the game.

Little Mac-Not much to say here. There is demand for him, even before Brawl. A new Punch-Out game has been released. Sakurai likes the games. He'll get in.

Dixie-More people are saying K. Rool (see below), but Dixie is extremely predominate in the series. She is the second character to Diddy and appeared in DKC 2 and 3 (where she was the main character). She is also featured in the Mario sports games now. Not to mention she was planned for Brawl in some way. So she would not be a surprise.

King K. Rool-And now I add a second DK character. I'm adding K. Rool because he is the more popular of the two, but both are very important and prominent in the series and they are popular. So it makes sense to add both. He has appeared in a lot of games and was the boss of all three DKC games. People may not like the fact that there are two DK characters and two Kid icarus characters as well. Do note that both Melee (with Fire Emblem, Mario, Pokemon and Star Fox) and Brawl (with Kirby and Pokemon) has series that added two characters. Doing this will be just as aligned with Brawl.

Shulk-It may not be clear to us folks in the US, but Xenoblade is very popular overseas and is definably popular with Japanese players (no surprise). Let's also not forget all the publicity around Project Rainfail which caused NoE to push up the launch date for the game in Europe. Plus, it's a new 1st party series. Probably getting in.

Takamaru-Again, this will be weird to us Western folk because his game, Mysterious Murasame Castle , never released here in the west. However, it is on the same level as Metroid, Kid Icarus and The Legend of Zelda over there. This is because they were all part of what was known as the Famicom Disk System. So, in a lot of ways, they are like brothers. Sakurai has actually mentioned interest before in adding him back in Melee, but was waiting for a new game to come out.(Source) However, I think he''ll be proactive like with Pit.

Zourark-I'm not 100% on this guy and I'll explain at the end, but I'm banking on a 5th gen pokemon and I'll place my bet with Zourark. It's mainly that he is the one everyone is talking about and also the one that is getting promoted (I know there is quite a bit in the US with the movie and what not). The Japanese are talking about him among any other Pokemon. Plus, illusion makes him interesting. The reason I'm not keen on him is that we are using Lucario as a judge for him. We say, “Lucario made it, so so will he.” But that's more of the conventional wisdom and I think Lucario got in because he was very popular. Think that maybe starters from the game or N somehow (another trainer?), but Zourark is a little more practical.

Ridley-No brainer really. I'm sure someone will mention his size, but many before me have gotten the point across.

Samurai Gohor-I don't here a lot of talk about him, and it's strange. I actually think he's a shoe-in. There is huge demand for another F-Zero character, and he is probably the next most recognizable due to his relation with Captain Falcon, but also that he was one of the original 4. Seeing as there is a lot of demand for another F-Zero character, Gohor will likely get in.

Sherrif-Ok, so this is my crazy prediction. What I'm going for here is the retro character that seems like a norm. We got Mr. Game and Watch in Melee and ROB in Brawl. So who would be next? I'm thinking Sherrif because that was Nintendo's first game. How retro is that? I will say that even I'm on the fence about this one. I'm not even sure how he will work. It's a long shot, but I doubt we can easily guess the whole roster and there will be a characters or two that throws us for a loop. I'm guessing it will be Sheriff.

Now, I am one character short. I will probably add it before Oct 31st. Just waiting for the conference. I'll also add other predictions to this.

So, there we are. Whew, nice to finally finish this. It was an idea for a while. Feel free to tear it down.
Hmmmm........ Interesting.....

Toad + Ridley is fine for me.

Zoroark.... Meh.

I have no idea who Sheriff is so I have no right to judge him

Paletuna? Don't know. Neutral I guess.

Still, a good list with good explanations.
Gonna mention one thing:
I'm going to look at the characters on their own merit and less on the wisdom or “representation.”
I'm not using representation. The rep talk never really got us anywhere and numerous times we were wrong. Sakurai has added two characters to a series before, like Kirby in Brawl. So I don't see it as Goroh and Takamaru fighting for spots or we have to pick one DK character. Dixie and K. Rool are both good, so let's have both.
Finally, someone actually posted this.
In case you haven't noticed,

EVERYONE VOTE :metaknight: TO BE BANNED!
Yeah I know that already.
What do you think of Young link??
Toon Link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Young Link
He's closer than you think.
I never seen you defend Tingle. Can you try doing that now?
Characters that excite me are characters that can't possibly become clones, or even share remotely similar moves.

This is why I endorse K. Rool to the extent that I do, as well as Ridley, Isaac, Megaman, etc.

The exception to this is Bowser Jr. over Toad...Bowser Jr. could potentially bring more to the table than spawning bombs and Mario Karts and vegetables and propellers, but because he could become a clone, I'm worried for this potential and likelihood.
Spawning bombs? Pfffttt.

Nothing against Wario Woods AT ALL.

Mario Karts? Pfffftttt

Nothing against Mario Kart AT ALL.

Vegetables? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT.

Nothing against Super Mario Bros 2

Propellers?

Uh.

Toad is way more capable than these ****s given (Except for Propeller. Lol).
...Maybe I should do up my own sometime
Then I'll give you a tip.

Avoid putting generic attacks
What are they showing right now?
Fail.

Except FE.
[/collapse]
Yes, but you forget that Krom can indeed have moveset of his own, he won't necesserily take everything Ike has, besides new moves and elements could be introduced, so I really don't see him sharing moves with Ike.

Also, if you say Krom looks like 90% of all other swordsman, what makes Roy different from any of them? I fail to see that.

Krom?

You mean Chrome.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Essentially when it comes down to choosing Fire Emblem characters Sakurai is going to favor Roy over Ike. Roy was his own idea and it was his intention to bring him back in Brawl, and Ike was simply chosen at the direction of Intelligent Systems. From what I have seen of Chrome Ike is now in danger of being replaced.

Just for fun, somebody had to do it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom