• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'd like to see X as Megaman's primary costume, although I wouldn't mind classic If both were included, they're costumes and whatnot.

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
As for X and Classic, I think X's attacks could be incorporated with Classic, like his air dash and wall jumps
I'd like to see X as Megaman's primary costume, although I wouldn't mind classic If both were included, they're costumes and whatnot.
what!? i won't stand for such blasphemy.

OmegaXXII

Well, I was referring to Megaman's default costume, I'd like to see both but certainly NOT interchangeable like you said.

Also, Dr.Mario should be a part of Mario as an alt.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
nevermind it all... don't speak of interchangeable models again... i just woke up...

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
enough... time for rock metal music... To Fly Through Fire this song is a mix of Infinity Mijinion and Blaze Heatnix. If there was X in the game, i'd want this.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oooo, you gotta show star this song!!! its so cute!! if Chocobo was in the game (which he wont but still) this better be there.
chocobo!!!!!!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
ahhh, you got me... no, for reals though, it's a cool song... wouldn't you want to hear it in a chocobo themed world?

OmegaXXII

I loved chocobo's theme from FFVII, it's a true classic, more songs from that game would be pretty cool.

MAN, they need to make a remKe of it already!!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Man I cannot wait for Fortune Street. I want to see what new Mario and Dragon Quest songs they remix!

Hopefully this is one of them!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Well at least somebody is engaging the conversation.

"O", as I said, is a shot in the dark because we really don't have anything to go off as there is little to no pattern. The only reason I can tell it was for a series that was intended for, at the very least, a stage is the section it falls under all happen to be new series. I have speculated that it is possible not every asset from this series was removed musically. Meaning that one of the tracks from the miscellaneous section (R) might have been a part of that stage before it was removed. Placed into that category as it was a catch all for the "lonely" songs.

You are correct about "V", it more than likely was simply a technical category. My theory is it could have been for unedited Super Smash Bros. 64 tracks as "W" are for (mostly) unarranged Melee tracks. Which, just speaking speculatively, I could see why they would remove them as most every song from the individual series are already present in Brawl in some fashion.
O might be a series that was just a stage. There is Hanabow, so maybe that has something to do with it. Just theory crafting here, but maybe that series was Nazo no Murasame Jō. I'm thinking this because the NES music is there, maybe because it was the only one they kept over and there is no remix. Also, Sakurai has mentioned adding this character as far back as Melee. He did it with Pit, so he may have taken the same initiative with this series. All just guess work of course.

The V is likely there for third party characters. Sakurai said that he would add no more than two other third party characters. Well, seeing as we have Sonic as U, it might make sense the other one was if they had another third party character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom