• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
All jokes aside, I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but I actually wouldn't mind an MK character being in Smash...

I'd love to see the Chao Garden as an exclusive training stage, too.

Larvitar? Meh, would be better than Pupitar, at least. Tyranitar would be 100000000x better, though.

Waluigi is a dark horse to be in Smash, and Paper Mario actually is pretty likely and so are Miis.

I'm probably the only one who secretly wants Sakurai himself to be in Smash...

Ryu would be alright, I guess. NOT BETTER THAN MEGA MAN, THOUGH. He'd just be a semi-decent choice.

Daisy... what could she really bring to Smash that Peach hasn't already done?

Goku... as a huge DBZ fan, I actually wouldn't mind him being in Smash, but online he'd be like the only character that people would use, and anime characters don't really have a place in company-exclusive games, either.

Never liked Crash Bandicoot, if any Naughty Dog-created character got in, it should be Nathan Drake.

No real-life characters please other than Sakurai or Chuck Norris. Especially not Lil Wayne of all people.

Batman > Spider-Man

Please don't flood this post with stupid "You do know this list is a joke right?!?!" replies, that'd be totally missing the point of it...

:phone:
If any MK Characters were going to be represented it's either Scorpion or Liu Kang

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris

In order to make Goku playable you would have to nerf him so much that he wouldn't even be close to how he is in the anime

With Custom Mii's a playable Sakurai will be very possible.

I know this isn't a serious discussion but I thought it was fun commenting.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
If any MK Characters were going to be represented it's either Scorpion or Liu Kang

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris

In order to make Goku playable you would have to nerf him so much that he wouldn't even be close to how he is in the anime

With Custom Mii's a playable Sakurai will be very possible.

I know this isn't a serious discussion but I thought it was fun commenting.
Between those two, it would be Liu Kang, I'd say, because even though Scorpion is the mascot, he isn't as relevant to the series and Liu Kang would fit the "Nintendo" image more, being a nonviolent Shaolin monk. Scorpion, on the other hand, is a violent, anti-heroic spectre hellbent on revenge...

You got a point there.

True, pretty much any DBZ character except Yamcha and Hercule (lol) would have to be massively nerfed in order to be viable for Smash.

I agree there, as well.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Larvitar for 2nd gen? Id love to see another PT with the 2nd gen starters. There should be 5 PTs for that matter tho haha

Pokémon Trainer - Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard
Pokémon Trainnerette - Jigglypuff, Pichu, Gardevoir
Rival Trainer - Chikorita, Blaziken, Empoleon
Legendary Trainer - Mewtwo, Deoxys, Lucario
N - Zoroark, Reshiram, Zekrom

Pikachu runs his own self.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I'm only quoting myself so I can get some discussion going. I trully am interested by this.
I'm surprised it isn't. It's an interesting topic.

It's hard to say anything about this because we are looking at filing labels. It is also possible that someone forgot.

I think "O" was likely something taken out and "V" isn't. I say O because it is right between Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus. So a series may have been in the game at one point, and than latter scrapped. But it hard to derive more from that as it could be anything. In the same vein, you have Animal Crossing, a series without a character, and Kid Icarus, which does. So it could be literally anything. But it is plausible to say it was a series not it the game. What series is it though.

V I think is nothing. Seeing as how W-Z are all other tracks, I suspect that they did it for scalability. Take a look at Sonic, which is U and above it is T, which is Super Smash stuff. I think that letter was there if they needed to expand the list, which they did with Sonic. Nothing special.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm surprised it isn't. It's an interesting topic.

It's hard to say anything about this because we are looking at filing labels. It is also possible that someone forgot.

I think "O" was likely something taken out and "V" isn't. I say O because it is right between Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus. So a series may have been in the game at one point, and than latter scrapped. But it hard to derive more from that as it could be anything. In the same vein, you have Animal Crossing, a series without a character, and Kid Icarus, which does. So it could be literally anything. But it is plausible to say it was a series not it the game. What series is it though.

V I think is nothing. Seeing as how W-Z are all other tracks, I suspect that they did it for scalability. Take a look at Sonic, which is U and above it is T, which is Super Smash stuff. I think that letter was there if they needed to expand the list, which they did with Sonic. Nothing special.
Well at least somebody is engaging the conversation.

"O", as I said, is a shot in the dark because we really don't have anything to go off as there is little to no pattern. The only reason I can tell it was for a series that was intended for, at the very least, a stage is the section it falls under all happen to be new series. I have speculated that it is possible not every asset from this series was removed musically. Meaning that one of the tracks from the miscellaneous section (R) might have been a part of that stage before it was removed. Placed into that category as it was a catch all for the "lonely" songs.

You are correct about "V", it more than likely was simply a technical category. My theory is it could have been for unedited Super Smash Bros. 64 tracks as "W" are for (mostly) unarranged Melee tracks. Which, just speaking speculatively, I could see why they would remove them as most every song from the individual series are already present in Brawl in some fashion.

How about Combusken instead of Blaziken, or Prinplup instead of Empoleon? Two final evo's for a rival sounds unfair IMO.
I wasn't serious with that post...

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Continuing on with my very wild theory, here are the songs from the miscellaneous category. I'll list them in series form.

Pictochat
Electroplankton
Game & Watch Gallery
Mario Tennis / Maro Golf
Panel de Pon
Chousoju Mecha MG
Big Brain Academy
1080∞
Mii Channel
Wii Shop Channel
Golden Sun
Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi
Excite Truck
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
Wii Sports
Wii Play

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Well at least somebody is engaging the conversation.
OH come on!

How about Combusken instead of Blaziken, or Prinplup instead of Empoleon?
I've mentioned that combination before as a way to represent the middle gens, seeing how a fifth gen legendary is almost inevitable. I'll grab my list.

Mewtwo U (Lucario DS)
Victini U (Jigglypuff DS)

Chikorita -v
Prinlup- DS (Kanto Trainer U )
Blaziken -^
Personally, I wouldn't mind a Combusken/Empoleon switch to my list, but seeing how popular Blaziken is :awesome:

That I like Prinlup's design and bio might also have something to do with that combination ;)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
OH come on!
Oh don't start your insecurity N, I din't mean that like no one has, I know you have. I was referring to someone particular...

Just chillax man. ;)

Speaking of music, I swear I've fallen in love with the Game and Watch Gallery series! How did I miss out on this!?!?

Game & Watch Gallery 3 - Credits

I've been going through all of the suggested music. I'm like an addict, I can't get enough. T_T

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Get at me dawg! Don't *****foot around, just call that someone out.

Do you guys think Toon Link will get the boot or do you think he'll stay? If we don't get a new Toon Link game by the time Smash4 comes out I can see Young Link coming back.
Personally, since embrace I version specialties (not saying that right), I am a strong advocate of exclusivity. Since Toon Link and Young Link are virtually the same character, I don't see why we can't have both.

Toon Link can be a throwback to the cartoony design (up until windwaker when that became an official staple) of his recent DS titles. Young Link, who has had been a strong counterpart to the successful console titles, would be the standard design for the Wii U version.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Pokémon Trainer - Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard
Pokémon Trainnerette - Jigglypuff, Pichu, Gardevoir
Rival Trainer - Chikorita, Blaziken, Empoleon
Legendary Trainer - Mewtwo, Deoxys, Lucario
N - Zoroark, Reshiram, Zekrom

Pikachu runs his own self.
This has no Totodile :mad: haha
The Legendary Trainer looks interesting tho, certainly would make it easier for choosing between Mewtwo and Lucario, and Deoxys just makes it better :D
lol no Rest for Jiggs

What new game was out after Brawl's release that's from a series not already in Brawl (ex. Sin & Punishment)? I'd like to say one of the AT's may have had a spot, but couldn't due to limited data (also may be why Tom Nook or any other Animal Crossing character didn't make it).
btw I still don't get how that system was developed and where its exactly from.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What new game was out after Brawl's release that's from a series not already in Brawl (ex. Sin & Punishment)? I'd like to say one of the AT's may have had a spot, but couldn't due to limited data (also may be why Tom Nook or any other Animal Crossing character didn't make it).
btw I still don't get how that system was developed and where its exactly from.
A lot of new games came out after Brawl. If you mean new series installments, notably Legendary Starfy, Golden Sun and Sin and Punishment come to mind.

The "system" is the internal data coding for the music within Brawl's disc. They were listed in categories and when the soundtrack was ripped they categorized it in the way the game had them listed. What was interesting is there were numbers missing in a sequence in some individual categories, and as I brought up, two letters.

Personally, since embrace I version specialties (not saying that right), I am a strong advocate of exclusivity. Since Toon Link and Young Link are virtually the same character, I don't see why we can't have both.

Toon Link can be a throwback to the cartoony design (up until windwaker when that became an official staple) of his recent DS titles. Young Link, who has had been a strong counterpart to the successful console titles, would be the standard design for the Wii U version.
Toon Link should stay, he represents a significant chapter in Zelda's recent history.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Advanced wars came out with a couple, correct me if I'm wrong.

I know for certain that Golden Sun came out with a new title.
__

Oop, Star got it before me.

I'm really hoping that Rolling Western comes out soon though. Wouldn't mind seeing him.

YO, Toon Link WILL Stay. Read it again buddy.

Toon Link DS (YLink U)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
YO, Toon Link WILL Stay.
Oh I don't doubt it. Which is why I have "Pirate Ship" coming back as the returning Zelda stage and not Bridge of Eldin. Even think it is possible it could get a couple more tracks.

Pirate Ship

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - The Great Sea
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Tal Tal Heights
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Ballad of the Windfish*
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Song of Storms
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Molgera Battle
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - Village of the Blue Maiden
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Termina Field
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Bellum Battle*
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Overworld*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I don't care which Link we get, as long as we get one that's in a good tier position, although I do prefer Y.Link by a long shot.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
As I've said before, and don't misread me, characters with similarities (or for better showcasing) should have their due representation.

This is why I mentioned something to the effect of Modern Sonic hold it down on the Wii U and Old School on the 3DS.

[COLLAPSE="Feel free to lay into me"]
Chibi Sonic DS (Modern U)
Megaman DS (X U)
Lucas DS (Masked Man U)
Matthew DS (Issacbeard U)
Radiance Ike DS (Dawn Ike U)
Tingle DS (Ghirahim U)
Mewtwo U (Lucario DS)
Toon Link DS (Young Link U)[/COLLAPSE]

I mentioned Masked Man getting due face time because I can't find a reason why Lucas needs to be a semi clone of Ness.

Megaman and Tingle were included as a way to end the bickering. Everything else I strongly advocate.

OmegaXXII

Pirate Ship is definetly one of the more unique looking places in Smash, the scenery is super nice, does it rain in that stage? I've never played in it lol.

OmegaXXII

I'd like to see City Escape since it represents Sonic as a whole, plus with Sonoc Generations coming out, it would definetly represent him better.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
As I've said before, and don't misread me, characters with similarities (or for better showcasing) should have their due representation.

This is why I mentioned something to the effect of Modern Sonic hold it down on the Wii U and Old School on the 3DS.

[COLLAPSE="Feel free to lay into me"]
Chibi Sonic DS (Modern U)
Megaman DS (X U)
Lucas DS (Masked Man U)
Matthew DS (Issacbeard U)
Radiance Ike DS (Dawn Ike U)
Tingle DS (Ghirahim U)
Mewtwo U (Lucario DS)
Toon Link DS (Young Link U)[/COLLAPSE]

I mentioned Masked Man getting due face time because I can't find a reason why Lucas needs to be a semi clone of Ness.

Victini and Tingle were included as a way to end the bickering. Everything else I strongly advocate.
That is certainly interesting. Wouldn't that be more in line with alternate costumes or something to that affect?

Pirate Ship is definetly one of the more unique looking places in Smash, the scenery is super nice, does it rain in that stage? I've never played in it lol.

Yes. More specifically it storms.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Omega, are you messing with us?

You're telling me that you've never played on that stage?

OmegaXXII

What, I could have created a better RYu moveset lol, this reminds me I should do a Phoenix Wright moveset myself.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
[collapse=""]
That reminds me of an idea I had about the Pokemon Trainer: what if the alt costumes for the 3 Pokemon were their evolved/devolved forms? Like Squirtle's 2 alts would be Wartortle and Blastoise, Charizard's 2 alts would be Charmander and Chameleon, and Ivysaur's would be Bulbasaur and Venusaur. I feel this would represent starter Pokemon more completely, but I'm not sure how this would work and whether you could actually make a Charmander convincing as an alt for a Charizard (same thing for Squirtle/Blastoise and Ivysaur/Venusaur). Their playstyles would have to be completely different. Plus, you'd need to hire different voice actors, and rework their animations to fit the "alt costumes". That sounds like a ton of work for just a few alts. Charmander and Chameleon don't have wings, either, unlike Charizard. Same thing with Blastoise and its water cannons.

Come to think that, my idea doesn't sound nearly as plausible as when I first thought it up. Oh well, there's still hope for a Raichu/Pichu alt for Pikachu...

lol I know what you mean. Once PT showed up in the Dojo, I thought that each gen starter could replace it's respective type, mostly because I wanted to see Totodile. Then I thought about Typhlosion, Blaziken and Infernape not having wings haha.

Do you guys think Toon Link will get the boot or do you think he'll stay? If we don't get a new Toon Link game by the time Smash4 comes out I can see Young Link coming back.
Toon Link, as said, does represent the cel shaded series of Zelda. I believe he replaced Young Link in the first place so I don't think there would be a need to go backwards on that. But it would be nice to have that faster version of Link again, especially online. How I wish Melee was already online...

Get at me dawg! Don't *****foot around, just call that someone out.

I think that's going a bit too far with version exclusives. I have high expectations that 3DS will only be single player compatible and have compliments to the Wii version (transfer system). The actual game may have exclusive content, but I don't think characters would be.

A lot of new games came out after Brawl. If you mean new series installments, notably Legendary Starfy, Golden Sun and Sin and Punishment come to mind.

The "system" is the internal data coding for the music within Brawl's disc. They were listed in categories and when the soundtrack was ripped they categorized it in the way the game had them listed. What was interesting is there were numbers missing in a sequence in some individual categories, and as I brought up, two letters.
New series installments is what I meant, but seeing as how it wasn't just one particular series I guess those three you said have AT's for a reason. Any other series not already existing in Brawl?[/collapse]

Replies in red

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
New series installments is what I meant, but seeing as how it wasn't just one particular series I guess those three you said have AT's for a reason. Any other series not already existing in Brawl?[
The only new "series" we have had since the release of Brawl have been Xenoblade, possibly the Last Story, Steel Diver, and The Rolling Western. That is about all that I can think of, truth is Nintendo has not really created any major new IP. Which is something Sakurai himself has discussed.

Oh, and technically Pilotwings had a new entry in it's series. That counts for something.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Personally, I don't really care about specific version exclusives such as Victini as a cross with Jigglypuff.

But something like Issac and Matthew, by which there are barely any differences in their designs, gives me that much of an excuse to designate their due partitions.

Its a matter of showcasing. I wouldn't be as excited to see Matthew taking Issac's place because he isn't well established. However, seeing as how the DS Golden Sun title could use the sales. It might be better to showcase him as a 3DS 'exclusive'.

I use the term lightly because it gives off a strange connotation. However as far as things go, the bickering can be very nonsensical. Young Link vs Toon Link? X vs Classic? Come ON.

Just give them their proper face time in their own respects and call it a day.

_ _ _

Omega, I don't get the Tingle shiz either

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
The only new "series" we have had since the release of Brawl have been Xenoblade, possibly the Last Story, Steel Diver, and The Rolling Western. That is about all that I can think of, truth is Nintendo has not really created any major new IP. Which is something Sakurai himself has discussed.

Oh, and technically Pilotwings had a new entry in it's series. That counts for something.
Well considering how SSB advertises new games I thought the "O" series was for an upcoming game for a new series. Otherwise it may have been for an old game...

OmegaXXII

@nLim8d: I like that idea, Matthew should be a Wii-U exclusive while Isaac is 3DS, Y.Link should be 3DS while Toon Link is Wii-U.

Or did you mean something else? Hmm...

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Well actually, I mentioned it the other way around, but i guess that could work.

MYM topic

help me out with this rough draft guys. I need a critique.

[COLLAPSE="Diddy Dixie Duo Breifing"]The way I see it, two moves would be shared.

Sure Dixie would follow Diddy much like nana follows popo , but notice how the partner has never been an active part in DKC games (Until DKCR Co-op, which is understandable). The partner is shadowed out, meaning that the character doesn't perform unless called upon. This unlike, the IC's who both attack in the same stroke, Nana even acts on her own sometimes.

Without changing anything from the Selection screen, Diddy would remain the leader unless switched through a Down B. In this version, he would sacrifice his neutral special, the peanut popper (which isn't a heavily utilized technique anyhow), for the piggyback move.

Much like Donkey Kong's F-Throw, the combo would be able to toss one another in any direction. However, for recovery purposes, the player's throwing ability would resemble Lucario's recovery where he can "swerve" the direction.

Much like the game, any higher platforms that the partner is thrown will pull the player upwards. As you might imagine, mobility might be more difficult in the piggyback position. Especially if the design of that move takes away the player's ability to use their recovery special.

This would be the only technique that would heavily resemble the IC's, but in Diddy/Dixie's defense, the technique originated from their games.
_ _ _

In the other manner, such that the player would rather have Diddy's peanut popper and banana's, a player simply would select Diddy (or Dixie) from the character selection menu. This is similar to Zelda/Shiek and the Pokemon Trainer, except without access to the partner (AKA standalone play).

A De-sync may also occur in the unfortunate event that the player 'accidentally' throws their partner off the edge. Certainly the loss of the partner would leave the player without two special moves, so to compensate, the game would return the standalone moveset to the player.

To regain the partner play, the player need only press and hold a move like 'B' after falling off screen, otherwise he/she would retain the standalone play. Imagine they include the DK barrel at the return, as such in KRool Boss battles. The player could ignore it and it will blink away, or they can bust out their partner by pressing 'B'.

The only tedious portion to this style is the event that a player simply wants to startout with a Dixie combo, this could be easily compensated if the player holds a combination of buttons at the start of the match (much in the way that Zero Suit Samus can be accessed from the get go).

There you have it! In the end, we get a new character, Diddy get's a few moveset tweaks (which is not unheard of), and the Combo has its own authentic flare. My favorite thing about all of this is that the DKC memoirs will get their proper representation. Both DK and DKC can be spotted as an important sector of Nintedo's history. [/COLLAPSE]

I'm out though, gonna be late for class :urg:

No problem.

Anyway, I'm off for now. I was busy today making movesets. Yarn Kirby then Waddle Dee. I know both of them are unlikely or whatever (Say that all you want. It's all arbitrary). I just felt like it

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Why does everyone seems to want Tingle? I really don't get why he's wanted so much.

Maybe not wanted, but seen most likely playable. But if he's really wanted then I don't get it either :ohwell:

Personally, I don't really care about specific version exclusives such as Victini as a cross with Jigglypuff.

But something like Issac and Matthew, by which there are barely any differences in their designs, gives me that much of an excuse to designate their due partitions.

Its a matter of showcasing. I wouldn't be as excited to see Matthew taking Issac's place because he isn't well established. However, seeing as how the DS Golden Sun title could use the sales. It might be better to showcase him as a 3DS 'exclusive'.

I use the term lightly because it gives off a strange connotation. However as far as things go, the bickering can be very nonsensical. Young Link vs Toon Link? X vs Classic? Come ON.

Just give them their proper face time in their own respects and call it a day.

_ _ _

Omega, I don't get the Tingle shiz either
I would think model swaps would be a solution for those "barely different" characters. I don't really see a Y Link model swap with Toon Link but Id really like to see Toon Link with Y Link attire :D
But those alt model/costumes could be exclusive to the DS and then maybe transferable since the DS may have an emphasis on customizing characters.
As for X and Classic, I think X's attacks could be incorporated with Classic, like his air dash and wall jumps

OmegaXXII

No problem.

Anyway, I'm off for now. I was busy today making movesets. Yarn Kirby then Waddle Dee. I know both of them are unlikely or whatever (Say that all you want. It's all arbitrary). I just felt like it
Wow, Kirby character? Who would have thought you were a Kirby enthusiast as well, well just post them soon.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well actually, I mentioned it the other way around, but i guess that could work.

MYM topic

help me out with this rough draft guys. I need a critique.

[COLLAPSE="Diddy Dixie Duo Breifing"]The way I see it, two moves would be shared.

Sure Dixie would follow Diddy much like popo follows nana, but notice how the partner has never been an active part in DKC games (Until DKCR Co-op, which is understandable). The partner is shadowed out, meaning that the character doesn't perform unless called upon. This unlike, the IC's who both attack in the same stroke, Nana even acts on her own sometimes.

Without changing anything from the Selection screen, Diddy would remain the leader unless switched through a Down B. In this version, he would sacrifice his neutral special, the peanut popper (which isn't a heavily utilized technique anyhow), for the piggyback move.

Much like Donkey Kong's F-Throw, the combo would be able to toss one another in any direction. However, for recovery purposes, the player's throwing ability would resemble Lucario's recovery where he can "swerve" the direction.

Much like the game, any higher platforms that the partner is thrown will pull the player upwards. As you might imagine, mobility might be more difficult in the piggyback position. Especially if the design of that move takes away the player's ability to use their recovery special.

This would be the only technique that would heavily resemble the IC's, but in Diddy/Dixie's defense, the technique originated from their games.
_ _ _

In the other manner, such that the player would rather have Diddy's peanut popper and banana's, a player simply would select Diddy (or Dixie) from the character selection menu. This is similar to Zelda/Shiek and the Pokemon Trainer, except without access to the partner (AKA standalone play).

A De-sync may also occur in the unfortunate event that the player 'accidentally' throws their partner off the edge. Certainly the loss of the partner would leave the player without two special moves, so to compensate, the game would return the standalone moveset to the player.

To regain the partner play, the player need only press and hold a move like 'B' after falling off screen, otherwise he/she would retain the standalone play. Imagine they include the DK barrel at the return, as such in KRool Boss battles. The player could ignore it and it will blink away, or they can bust out their partner by pressing 'B'.

The only tedious portion to this style is the event that a player simply wants to startout with a Dixie combo, this could be easily compensated if the player holds a combination of buttons at the start of the match (much in the way that Zero Suit Samus can be accessed from the get go).

There you have it! In the end, we get a new character, Diddy get's a few moveset tweaks (which is not unheard of), and the Combo has its own authentic flare. My favorite thing about all of this is that the DKC memoirs will get their proper representation. Both DK and DKC can be spotted as an important sector of Nintedo's history. [/COLLAPSE]

I'm out though, gonna be late for class :urg:
That would certainly be interesting. Might make me play as Diddy more. I'd love to be able to throw Dixie at a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom