• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
- Would anyone here like to a Ray/Paper Mario alliance as part of PCAM? Zzuxon created both groups so I'm curious to see if you want to include it in the group. SSBCandidates also suggested trying to contact the Mega Man For SSB4 website and make a Mega Man alliance, but I decline since I don't think there's much more we can do to help him as I am of the opinion that he is purely at the mercy of Capcom now.
There's a Ray alliance already?? Link please!!!!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just wondering, which of these is more likely?

Animal Crossing getting no rep.
Animal Crossing having a rep in the Animal Crosser
Animal Crossing having a rep in Tom Nook
Animal Crossing having a rep in KK Slider
Animal Crossing having a rep in Mr Resetti

I've seen all of these debated and discussed, and just wanted to see what the common opinion is.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
- Would anyone here like to a Ray/Paper Mario alliance as part of PCAM? Zzuxon created both groups so I'm curious to see if you want to include it in the group. SSBCandidates also suggested trying to contact the Mega Man For SSB4 website and make a Mega Man alliance, but I decline since I don't think there's much more we can do to help him as I am of the opinion that he is purely at the mercy of Capcom now.
Why not? Out of all the alliances mine is probably the most absurd. So sure.

OmegaXXII

Just wondering, which of these is more likely?

Animal Crossing getting no rep.
Animal Crossing having a rep in the Animal Crosser
Animal Crossing having a rep in Tom Nook
Animal Crossing having a rep in KK Slider
Animal Crossing having a rep in Mr Resetti

I've seen all of these debated and discussed, and just wanted to see what the common opinion is.

Those two are more likely to happen, either we get Tom Nook or nothing at all, that's what i believe anyway, honestlt the only thing I want from that series is Smashville to be brought back, great stage.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I love Smashville. That balloon!

D

Deleted member

Yes, Ray needs more support, sadly he's been forgotten around here.
That's the biggest shame about Ray. He's a deserving character, but yet not highly wanted. Combine that with Ray's irrelevancy and I think that PCAM may be the only way he can get in. So if we get more opinions saying "yes" to Ray's inclusion to the group (and Paper Mario), I'll add him in.

Once I add Paper Mario to the list as well, we should get all twelve groups started and move forward with it.

Also OmegaXVII, the group is in here with the website being in here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That would be KK Slider himself.

D

Deleted member

Since it looks as no one is opposed to it, I'll officially introduce Ray, Starfy, and Paper Mario to PCAM. Expect a blog post on the PCAM webstie tonight or tomorrow.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Why not? Out of all the alliances mine is probably the most absurd. So sure.
Yay someone took that title from me! :3

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I figure if any characters get in, it would be Animal Crosser, or Tom Nook. Tom Nook because he seems pretty popular, and Animal Crosser because they're is a rumor going around that they were preposed for Brawl, but got shot down. I'm going to look into that rumor.

The rumor seems to be untrue, so, yeah. Most people who hear about it either say:

A. OMG! That should have happened! (Which means the news was new to them)

or B. Yeah, that's fake.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd like Tom Nook over the Crosser for the sole reason that he isn't an avatar, as the Miis are likely to make it in seeing their popularity. He could easily use tools from Animal Crossing. Fishing Pole recovery, Pitfall Down B, Axe side B, a leaf that would transform into a random piece of heavy furniture for neutral B, can't think of a final smash, though.

OmegaXXII

That's the biggest shame about Ray. He's a deserving character, but yet not highly wanted. Combine that with Ray's irrelevancy and I think that PCAM may be the only way he can get in. So if we get more opinions saying "yes" to Ray's inclusion to the group (and Paper Mario), I'll add him in.

Once I add Paper Mario to the list as well, we should get all twelve groups started and move forward with it.

Also OmegaXVII, the group is in here with the website being in here.
Yay!! I always wanted to support Ray, he is after all my second most wanted character, I will join, i strongly will support him if I have too.

That would be KK Slider himself.
Oh, that's him, meh.. I still think Tom Nook has the best chance out of any.

Also.

11K FTW!

D

Deleted member

What do people think of this write-up for the Lip SSB4 Support Thread on GameFAQs?
Just want to say that me and Kaabisteru is part of Panel De Pwnage, a site dedicated to the inclusion of Lip for Super Smash Bros. 4. As part of Panel De Pwnagde, we promise to be active supporters of Lip's inclusion and show the world why Lip is deserving of a spot in Super Smash Bros. 4. As such, we are spreading our wings into others sites, this one included and we ask for supports of every Lip fan out there.

Panel De Pwnage: http://paneldepwn.blogspot.com/

The site has some Finnish, but the blogs are in English, so you should have no problems reading it.

Panel De Pwnage is part of Project Character Alliance Movement, an up and coming movement to get multiple characters on SSB4. Here is the website:

http://swfcam.blogspot.com/

The site is small right now but we are gathering supporters and we will inform you of any information in regards to it. Later on, we plan on making a thread in regards to this site in here, but consider this the first part of our influence.

If you want to increase support of Lip, please consider joining us in at least Lip's inclusion.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Seems to me that a Tom Nook alliance would do quite well if that rumor about Sakurai working with the AC director is untrue. Tom Nook would be fantastic. :)

"Just want to say that me and Kaabisteru is part of Panel De Pwnage"

I just wanted to inform you that Kaabisteru and myself are part of Panel De Pwnage, a fan-based site dedicated....

IMO

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, this is nit-picky, but toward the end of the first line, Pwnage is misspelled. Other than that, it's all good.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So just how many alliances are there now and for which characters?

While I hate do be a downer, but with development being soon/has already begun, whatever alliances there are better get moving.

Otherwise a Japanese poll will become the only chance at including wanted characters.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yes, I'd also like to know which alliances are included. If not, can you say if there's one for Sukapon?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

While I hate do be a downer, but with development being soon/has already begun, whatever alliances there better get moving.
It's not easy to get support. >.> We need to get the last bit of characters included, announce the existance on this here, and then go to other sites.

I'm pretty much have NO luck on Serebii, there isn't a SSB/general gaming thread that I can post in :/ I want to help, but we need to get a move on and get some support from both THIS site, and OTHERS. all by November/December, and then somehow get our "results" to Nintendo. Basically, if we want any sort of major impact, we have to move, soon.

D

Deleted member

Seems to me that a Tom Nook alliance would do quite well if that rumor about Sakurai working with the AC director is untrue. Tom Nook would be fantastic. :)

"Just want to say that me and Kaabisteru is part of Panel De Pwnage"

I just wanted to inform you that Kaabisteru and myself are part of Panel De Pwnage, a fan-based site dedicated....

IMO
Yeah that works better.

While I hate do be a downer, but with development being soon/has already begun, whatever alliances there better get moving.
I have to agree with you here. Problem being is that we don't know the condition of Ruffian Forever since Starphoenix can't handle it and god knows when CrimsonFeint will finally get his The Kremling Krew site up. Hopefully it is starting up soon.

We have twelve characters now.
- Black Knight
- Victini
- Roy
- Toad
- King K. Rool
- Lip
- Ray (New)
- Starfy (New)
- Saki Amamiya
- Slime and Chocobo
- Deoxys
- Paper Mario (New)

I made a write-up that will go on GameFAQs. Can someone give criticism before I post it? It's this:
I just wanted to inform you that Kaabisteru and myself are part of Panel De Pwnage, a fan-based site dedicated to the inclusion of Lip for Super Smash Bros. 4. As part of Panel De Pwnagde, we promise to be active supporters of Lip's inclusion and show the world why Lip is deserving of a spot in Super Smash Bros. 4. As such, we are spreading our wings into others sites, this one included and we ask for supports of every Lip fan out there.

Panel De Pwnage: http://paneldepwn.blogspot.com/

The site has some Finnish, but the blogs are in English, so you should have no problems reading it.

Panel De Pwnage is part of Project Character Alliance Movement, an up and coming movement to get multiple characters on SSB4. Here is the website:

http://swfcam.blogspot.com/

The site is small right now but we are gathering supporters and we will inform you of any information in regards to it. Later on, we plan on making a thread in regards to this site in here, but consider this the first part of our influence.

If you want to increase support of Lip, please consider joining us in at least Lip's inclusion.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Any chance of adding Sukapon and Little Mac to the alliances?

EDIT: As said, PWnage is spelt wrong as Pwnagde toward the beginning.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
- Black Knight
- Victini
- Roy
- Toad
- King K. Rool
- Lip
- Ray (New)
- Starfy (New)
- Saki Amamiya
- Slime and Chocobo
- Deoxys
- Paper Mario
Wow that's a lot of characters, but only about 7 I'm for, the rest neutral. Hope you all have some sucess. I'm rooting for yea, but yea gotta hurry before it's too late. ;)

D

Deleted member

Wow that's a lot of characters, but only about 7 I'm for, the rest neutral. Hope you all have some sucess. I'm rooting for yea, but yea gotta hurry before it's too late. ;)
I never really expected to get so many characters so quickly. However, it's best we probably top it off here now since I don't think we can support anymore alliances for now. If we add anymore, it should be ones that are well-established by itself and needs help, which is very unlikely.

@Opossum: Thanks, but Young Horsetail owns the site, not me, so you can direct the comment at him.

OmegaXXII

- Black Knight
- Victini
- Roy
- Toad
- King K. Rool
- Lip
- Ray (New)

- Starfy (New)
- Saki Amamiya
- Slime and Chocobo
- Deoxys
- Paper Mario (New)

I made a write-up that will go on GameFAQs. Can someone give criticism before I post it? It's this:
Those i highlighted I support alot, or at least show some interest behind them.

As for your post, yea it seems nice, no problem describing what you are trying to get awareness out off.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I never really expected to get so many characters so quickly. However, it's best we probably top it off here now since I don't think we can support anymore alliances for now. If we add anymore, it should be ones that are well-established.
Plus an overload of characters may backfire more than the MML3 campaign.

Nintendo's hard to influence, 20-25 years of no KI, no Mother 3, and the Wii RPG's and FE12 are proof enough.

Let's hope for the best. :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I saw this idea on youtube. What do you guys think of individual victory themes for each character, like Metaknight?

The icon would still denote the series of origin.

For example, Luigi would have a piece of the Luigi's mansion theme.

Also, what would you want the victory themes of completely new characters to be?
This was actually planned if you look at the Brawl files. Metaknight's likely only made it in because it was promised during the old Dojo. And now for my personal picks.

Ness - Give him back Smiles and Tears, PLEASE
Peach
Lucas
Link
Zero Suit Samus

No, Captain Syrup doesn't use any classic Wario Land transformations. She doesn't actually engage Wario in true physical combat in the series - she always has an item, a robot or piece of technology, or a trick up her sleeve instead of facing Wario directly.
[COLLAPSE="Big pic."]
[/COLLAPSE]
Imagine Syrup like that, or even switching between a machine and her self.

OmegaXXII

Yea, too many characters alliances is a tough job too handle, just a couple of alliances, the one's that are most supported should be it and nothing more, otherwise like TriHyphen mentioned, it will backfire, and we don't want that happening at all, PCAM is good enough as it is, no more inclusions for the time being please.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wow, I'm TriHyphen now?

Nicknames, awesome. :cool:

D

Deleted member

Plus an overload of characters may backfire more than the MML3 campaign.

Nintendo's hard to influence, 20-25 years of no KI, no Mother 3, and the Wii RPG's and FE12 are proof enough.

Let's hope for the best. :)
This. The reason why I stop adding alliances now is because an overload WILL hurt us in the long run and twelve is already difficult to handle.

However, we are talking about Sakurai here, so hopefully if we get large enough we just MIGHT influence them.

Anyway, going to work on PCAM now.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Honestly, Nintendo is most likely only going to listen to our opinions through Sakurai's blog and Poll. If you want your character in Super Smash Brothers 4, you better vote for them.

This is seriously, the only way what we say will even matter.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Honestly, Nintendo is most likely only going to listen to our opinions through Sakurai's blog and Poll. If you want your character in Super Smash Brothers 4, you better vote for them.

Thank you,just thank you.

BTW Everyone,I make caption pics now,lol.Cheezburger and Memebase FTW!:awesome:

OmegaXXII

Yes, i agree,but like i asked before, we would need to acquire that poll ourselfs, TriHyphen could help us out as well, translating and such if it were to come to that.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yea, I'm surprised you didn't think of that name yourself, I much rather spell it out then to type out hyphens. :)
It's funny, I came up with --- because I'm not very creative and couldn't think of a name.

I knew it would pay off someday. :awesome:

Back on topic, has there been any news about a poll? If development is starting shouldn't there be a poll starting up soon? At least I hope there's a poll. :urg:

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Hey guys,whats the annoying thing about Sakurai?Not looks,but what he usally does that gets on your nerves. (needingmemeideas)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
well if he is going to do a poll he needs to do it soon before development starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom