• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Medusa - With Magnus being on that roster, it's come to my attention that she needs to be adressed. I could cut her pretty easily though.

Yes, she needs more attention, although I probably wouldn't mind Palutena as well, both would definetly be unique in their own ways, as for Magnus, hmm... I'm not too sure about getting a Jecht look a like with a sword, too many of them already imo, not saying he wouldn't be unique though.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
meh sounds like a sheep and i don't know who Deoxys is so...........................meh
>Impying you're trying to troll bait me.

Troll baiting doesn't work on me,sorry! :awesome:

On topic:Who made a Deoxys moveset?I would like to see one.

Off topic:@Omega
Jokes on you because I have a pony profile pic.....aawwwww,FAILURE!:awesome:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well actually i came in to discuss my stage idea, because only 1 person bothered to comment on it. I was also thinking of posting more music, and i was planning to discuss whatever was going on. But it seems not much IS going on, so....

Chris the Ripper

Well actually i came in to discuss my stage idea, because only 1 person bothered to comment on it. I was also thinking of posting more music, and i was planning to discuss whatever was going on. But it seems not much IS going on, so....
>Implying you like when thread is serious and boring.

To bad,talk about your most wanted character.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Not at all, it's just the current off topic doesn't really interest me unless someone explains why my little sister is meant to hate me, using the analogy that i'm princess Celestia.

Chris the Ripper

Not at all, it's just the current off topic doesn't really interest me unless someone explains why my little sister is meant to hate me, using the analogy that i'm princess Celestia.
Don't worry about these My-Little-Penis fans,just give me a great stage concept. :b:

Chris the Ripper

Sarcasm; I haven't watched the show. Well, I watched one episode, but it wasn't my thing.

I only do sets for weirdass Spongebob characters that no one but me has ever heard of.
To bad guy,I wish characters like Spongebob could get in though.
Any more senseable character ideas you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom