• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aiyyo aiyyo, while my people were climbing trees, looking dark as hell, and flinging poo at each other, where the hell were you??

Roots nukka!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star, are these black jokes?

YO HOLD ON SON, my people have been picking cotton longer, than your damn race has been trying to jump the border. I got roots homie, get at me!
These aren't black jokes, I didn't say anything stereotypical like fried chicken or kool-aid. It's called "you calling me salty so I'm using it against you" jokes.

Yeah well I'm Hispanic/Native American. So my people were slaughtered, in fact here in Georgia is where my ancestors' tribes once stood. Some of the trees are the very tree's they were hung from hundred of years ago. So if anyone has dibs it's me!!!!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Damn it Star no need to get serious like that -________________________-

Can I even make those type of jokes with you?

I'm pretty sure we've been hung on some of these trees here and...nah son I wasn't trying bring it down like that.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Damn it Star no need to get serious like that -________________________-

Can I even make those type of jokes with you?

I'm pretty sure we've been hung on some of these trees here and...nah son I wasn't trying bring it down like that.

No need to get so serious, I was only throwing in a little bit of a history lesson for free. Look up "Trail of Tears" ;)

Not trying to take the discussion south.

Anyways, enough about slaughtering. Let's talk about Giygas.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
My my my, what an unproductive yet hilarious topic.

So with each Smash game we get a new, original boss. In Smash 64 we has Master Hand, Melee it was Giga Bowser, Brawl it was Tabuu. What or whom would you like to see as the new, ultimate boss in Smash Bros 4?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I hope to move to Portland, Oregon some day. Supposedly the "whitest" city in America.

ALSO SINCE WE GET ORIGINAL BOSSES it's hard to guess what a future one could possibly be. I dunno. Maybe Bowser, Ganondorf, and Ridley do a little dance and combine to become Bowsanonidley.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ignore me... ;_;

Anyways, I really enjoyed Tri-Hy's Fire Emblem stage concept last night. It definitely beats what I had planned (Akaneia). If you haven't seen it, follow the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13128377&postcount=20509

The only modification I made was the music. Since Castle Siege will likely return as it is a popular stage and the first Fire Emblem stage we've had, most of the music will probably stay associated with the stage. So there was a little overdose on the Brawl music, but I do think the "Shadow Dragon Medley" would probably switch over to this stage. Like I said, if you want to have a nice spread for a stage, try including songs from lesser series, it gives it a surprise and delivers a change in atmosphere.

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - War of Heroes
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault - Final Chapter Theme
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones - Final Chapter Theme (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme
Oh well, like I said, it's all opinion on song choice; and I did get carried away with the Brawl songs (I listen to Brawl mp3's a lot. lol); but I did enjoy the non-FE songs you posted, they could work. ;)

Thanks for liking my stage concept, so sorry if it beat out your Akaneia concept. That's not what I was trying to do. :(
But by all means continue, I'll support anything FE related and would look forward to it. ;)

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

And lo, we have our new original boss.

(K. Rool's eyes were supposed to be like Warioveralls buttons, but I only decided that afterward so whatever)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh well, like I said, it's all opinion on song choice; and I did get carried away with the Brawl songs (I listen to Brawl mp3's a lot. lol); but I did enjoy the non-FE songs you posted, they could work. ;)

Thanks for liking my stage concept, so sorry if it beat out your Akaneia concept. That's not what I was trying to do. :(
But by all means continue, I'll support anything FE related and would look forward to it. ;)
Please, don't feel sorry. You simple had a better concept, I'm fine with admitting it. Plus youhad some pretty good picks in music. Like I said the only thing that was peculiar was the overabundance in Brawl tracks.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley looks confused y
Well, I think Ganondorf told them all "GUYS C'MON IT'LL BE GREAT. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DO THIS IS GAY." so they were like "FIIINE." so now they are all immediately regretting their decision.

At least they're not gay.

D

Deleted member

@Mario_and_Sonic_Guy: James from F-zero was created before James from Star Fox.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

And lo, we have our new original boss.

(K. Rool's eyes were supposed to be like Warioveralls buttons, but I only decided that afterward so whatever)

I kind of hope Reshiram/Zekrom appear as bosses in this game maybe Zekrom in the WiiU Version and Reshram in the 3DS version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom