• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes it is.

Now erase that post or edit it or else some random anti toad will come out of no where

I added it already.

Anyway time for my Nook discussion:

Nook isn't really a fighter type. I think he would be a fine character to join the fray. Why? I would compare him to Phoenix Wright (A lawyer) who is bringing the court to UMvC 3. Tom Nook may not look like a fighter but there are other characters in brawl that weren't fighters in their series. Example? I'm sorry if this sounds unfair but ROB. I do not know where ROB got lazors and fiery attacks.

Actually, I want him to be in the game... But I never said he's likely (NEVER). Oso made a moveset for him and so did I. It seems like our playstyles once again differs

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I added it already.

Anyway time for my Nook discussion:

Nook isn't really a fighter type. I think he would be a fine character to join the fray. Why? I would compare him to Phoenix Wright (A lawyer) who is bringing the court to UMvC 3. Tom Nook may not look like a fighter but there are other characters in brawl that weren't fighters in their series. Example? I'm sorry if this sounds unfair but ROB. I do not know where ROB got lazors and fiery attacks.

Actually, I want him to be in the game... But I never said he's likely (NEVER). Oso made a moveset for him and so did I. It seems like our playstyles once again differs
Nook is Cool! and it would be a good representative for Animal Crossing!

Off for Now, time for school!

Sup N? Still can't discuss pokemon along with you guys. I don't know much yet but I do support both Victini and Zoroark. (I'd prefer Victini though).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh oh oh. Assuming Spear Pillar does not return, I hope Dialga and Palkia are relegated to the Pokeball. Would be great if Dialga "controlled time" by making your opponents move slower, while making you move faster. Palkia could cause your opponents to become small, while making you large.

I'm afraid to even guess what Giratina would do. It'd **** up the place.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh oh oh. Assuming Spear Pillar does not return, I hope Dialga and Palkia are relegated to the Pokeball. Would be great if Dialga "controlled time" by making your opponents move slower, while making you move faster. Palkia could cause your opponents to become small, while making you large.

I'm afraid to even guess what Giratina would do. It'd **** up the place.
You shoould fear, because Lord Fabulous would be top tier! He would have energy arrow projectiles, the ability to warp, use his dark sword, and whatever other abilities he may possess in Skyward Sword. His main feature would be his warping, he would have a long recovery warp and a smaller, quicker warp to close in on opponents. His playstyle would be much like another fabulous man from another fabulous game, Wesker from MvC3.

See Ghirahim in action, music and all.

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Supporter
Clever girl.

I hear Midna has a huge fanbase within the LoZ community. Going so far as to create some kind of "Bring Midna Back" group on facebook. Or something. They have shirts, too. I wonder where that sort of popularity will land her in Sm4sh.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Also the full circle isn't BS if you guys expanded on something instead of saying "done that before".

We discuss things in circles in this thread because info limited and there isn't much to touch on other than what want/guess/expect/wish/etc.

Thino

Smash Master
Clever girl.

I hear Midna has a huge fanbase within the LoZ community. Going so far as to create some kind of "Bring Midna Back" group on facebook. Or something. They have shirts, too. I wonder where that sort of popularity will land her in Sm4sh.
they better bring back the Imp form

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ignore me... ;_;

Anyways, I really enjoyed Tri-Hy's Fire Emblem stage concept last night. It definitely beats what I had planned (Akaneia). If you haven't seen it, follow the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13128377&postcount=20509

The only modification I made was the music. Since Castle Siege will likely return as it is a popular stage and the first Fire Emblem stage we've had, most of the music will probably stay associated with the stage. So there was a little overdose on the Brawl music, but I do think the "Shadow Dragon Medley" would probably switch over to this stage. Like I said, if you want to have a nice spread for a stage, try including songs from lesser series, it gives it a surprise and delivers a change in atmosphere.

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - War of Heroes
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault - Final Chapter Theme
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones - Final Chapter Theme (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I care not if you think its necessary to defend your precious theory. My focus here is making it so that we know what we're talking about. I have no concern about newcomers posting their ideas that we've already touched. I'd like to be able to show them how we've collaborated on ideas thus far, aiming to add things that they brought up that we missed.

I don't think that its an unreasonable state of mind.

YO STAR, you still out me too you *****!
I'm not ignoring anyone, half the time this thread updates at such a fast pace it's hard to keep tabs on everything. :glare:

Like I know what the heck a "solid" is? Last time I checked solid was one of the three states of matter (though plasma is considered a fourth state on occasion).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm defending it? LOL

You are just saying the same thing as me. The things that have already been touched should be expanded. If that happens you will definitely know what you are talking about.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Owe me, Star Owe me. Not out, bad edit is my bad.

U mad though I can tell
Nah I'm not mad. There is only one time I actually have been mad inside this thread. And I left when I did.

I don't come from Georgia, just currently live here. I come from another state far out west.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If anyone's dying it's because Iblis salt levels are too high and he's having a heart attack. Sodium is a killer, don'tcha know?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yooo chilllll. The basses are getting hurt everywhere. Bass 4 fell down stars with her drum yesterday. She only scrapped her knee, it looked funny as hell though.

Star, are these black jokes?

YO HOLD ON SON, my people have been picking cotton longer, than your damn race has been trying to jump the border. I got roots homie, get at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom