• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Actually I really like that! Let's expand.

"first, the spaceship is in the vacuum of space, and the fighters have to deviate from satellites and comets, then she goes down to the Corneria, in the meantime, the friction begins to have an effect on the ship and it begins to catch fire, and the fighters have to protect yourself as soon as possible behind of the 'fin', then this effect begins to jump from building to building! " The arwings fly out the ship and you must jump onto one to stay alive, the Great Fox starts to go up and out of shot (causes star kos for those who stay on). The Arwings start to plane near the ground, the Arwings do a BARREL ROLL, and then you land on the ground and continue the fight. The arwings eventually come back around you can jump back on them, they lead you back to the great Fox and then you land on it. The Great Fox goes back into space. The cycle repeats.

No gravity effects should happen with all that is going on.
Incredible! Another thing I would like to happen:

The higher the comet or satellite the greater the explosion, rarely, a giant comet will collide with the spaceship, the explosion will be as big as the explosion that occurs in "The Bridge of Eldin," and all characters who are not behind the 'fin', will receive an instant KO. The spaceship will come out intact because of their strong magnetic shields!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
So it has arwings to supplement the stage? I guess that would work if you are trying to avoid any casualties staying in a neutral position.

:phone:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Captain Falcon should be like how he was in melee. Same goes for Jigglypuff.
I'd rather have Kirby take the high tier spots than Jigglypuff. He got nerfed badly in Melee, and he still hasn't had much luck in Brawl either. In other words, Kirby needs to head back to his Smash 64 days.

I think the Super Meter idea is horrible, because unlike Final Smashes, it isn't Smash-exclusive, and goes against all the creativity and originality the series has presented to date. Also, it has the potential to become an element of Smash that cannot be turned off, unlike Smash Balls, which would really hamper the gameplay in my opinion.
The smash meter does sound rather dumb. I'd rather stick with Smash Balls for executing Final Smashes. At least you can disable them.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Incredible! Another thing I would like to happen:

The higher the comet or satellite the greater the explosion, rarely, a giant comet will collide with the spaceship, the explosion will be as big as the explosion that occurs in "The Bridge of Eldin," and all characters who are not behind the 'fin', will receive an instant KO. The spaceship will come out intact because of their strong magnetic shields!
Okay this is fun! haha, only thing is take away the instant KO. I think, making a very rapid percent rise would fit better so they make it to the fin and not get instantly punished. There should be a camera shake or audio cue that the comets and such are coming and should slow moving. Star Wolf fighters could also be shooting at the ship as well.

(nevermind with all this happening it should be a CP, but we need so much more info to decide the state of a stage)
So it has arwings to supplement the stage? I guess that would work if you are trying to avoid any casualties staying in a neutral position.

Exactly.

I second those ideas, nice overall thinking, but would it look like the same Great Fox from Brawl?

Yes!

OmegaXXII

I'd rather have Kirby take the high tier spots than Jigglypuff. He got nerfed badly in Melee, and he still hasn't had much luck in Brawl either. In other words, Kirby needs to head back to his Smash 64 days.
I agree with you completely on this, Kirby was so good in Smash 64, that I mained him almost all the time, shame he was so nerfed in Melee, the same goes for Ness, he should also be buffed again from Smash 64 IMO.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I agree with you completely on this, Kirby was so good in Smash 64, that I mained him almost all the time, shame he was so nerfed in Melee, the same goes for Ness, he should also be buffed again from Smash 64 IMO.

Ganondorf and Falco too!

@xIblisx: Instant KO would be cool, but very cruel, remove it even better.:)

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Actually I really like that! Let's expand.

"first, the spaceship is in the vacuum of space, and the fighters have to deviate from satellites and comets, then she goes down to the Corneria, in the meantime, the friction begins to have an effect on the ship and it begins to catch fire, and the fighters have to protect yourself as soon as possible behind of the 'fin', then this effect begins to jump from building to building! " The arwings fly out the ship and you must jump onto one to stay alive, the Great Fox starts to go up and out of shot (causes star kos for those who stay on). The Arwings start to plane near the ground, the Arwings do a BARREL ROLL, and then you land on the ground and continue the fight. The arwings eventually come back around you can jump back on them, they lead you back to the great Fox and then you land on it. The Great Fox goes back into space. The cycle repeats.

No gravity effects should happen with all that is going on.
If we got this as a stage in Brawl, I would never need to see the old Corneria again.

Maybe you guys can work on creating a stage concept based on these ideas. You could take the format for the stage design from any one of StarPhoenix's stages.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah so I think very rapid consecutive hits would be best. Around 3% every hit, and if they shield it basically **** to the point where if it's not near completely filled, it will break it. It doesn't cause hitstun but does cause sheildstun, so they can still run to the fin.

OmegaXXII

Well whenever you guys can would be fine, I'm really interested to see as far as playability and the overall concept goes.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Kinda off topic-ish, but Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was recently announced....

And still no Megaman. =/ do those guys have a CLUE?

I hope they sell their Megaman rights to Nintendo or something..

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Leaked characters...

Capcom:
Firebrand
Strider Hiryu
Phoenix Wright
Vergil
Nemesis
Frank West

Marvel:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Iron Fist
Rocket Racoon
Nova

I now officially hate Capcom.

no Daredevil? Or Marvel Girl? No.... MEGA MAN?Gee, Capcom thank you so much. I am a westerner and I can't live without FRANK effing WEST. =/ I'd gladly give up my childhood hero over some random photographer.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
That just proves some people need to get smacked.

Aight, I'm looking forward to it.
However it's a 3vs3 fighter.

No Megaman in UMvC3 and Megaman Legends 3 cancelled decreased The Blue Bomber's chances to appear in Brawl by A LOT.

Capcom seems to hate him.

D

Deleted member

Kinda off topic-ish, but Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was recently announced....

And still no Megaman. =/ do those guys have a CLUE?

I hope they sell their Megaman rights to Nintendo or something..
I think it somewhat relates to SSB4 because like I said, people are going to raise their expectations to unrealistic heights. I would not be surprised to see a lot more 50-60 slots roster just because this game has 48.
Leaked characters...

Capcom:
Firebrand
Strider Hiryu
Phoenix Wright
Vergil
Nemesis
Frank West

Marvel:
Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Dr Strange
Iron Fist
Rocket Racoon
Nova

I now officially hate Capcom.

no Daredevil? Or Marvel Girl? No.... MEGA MAN? No Phoenix Wright? Gee, Capcom thank you so much. I am a westerner and I can't live without FRANK effing WEST. =/ I'd gladly give up my childhood hero over some random photographer.
Goes to show that more characters do not make a better roster, it's the character itself that makes the roster better. That's why I loved Brawl's roster despite it being only 35 slots, it focused on characters that were significant to it's series and pleased many fans. With this remix of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, there are only three characters that I like the additions of; Strider Hiryu, Frank West, and Ghost Rider. The fact that the roster lacks Mega Man is sad.

I am very worried that Mega Man may not even get a mention in SSB4 and instead, Ryu/Phoenix Wright. :scared:

Also, I am expecting a Phoenix Wright alliance to pop up soon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Leaked characters...

Capcom:
Phoenix Wright
Why

However it's a 3vs3 fighter.

No Megaman in UMvC3 and Megaman Legends 3 cancelled decreased The Blue Bomber's chances to appear in Brawl by A LOT.

Capcom seems to hate him.
This is just the part where capcom is subliminally hyping Megaman in Smash 4

D

Deleted member

Why do people want Phoenix Wright in fighting games so badly? He is a lawyer who sits in the courtroom. The only thing I can see him doing is shouting "OBJECTION!" over and over again. I absolutely hate the idea of him in SSB4, moreso then Zoroark getting in SSB4 and I already heavily despise that.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
It doesn't matter if it's hype for SSB4. It really doesn't matter. It doesn't warrant it either.

What if people expected to play as him in... I dunno. MVC3? Not Smash Bros.

Many of us Smashers are MVC3 fans but you can't say the same about MVC3 fans regarding Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom