• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
But Star, the StarFox United image was just used as a placeholder within the video, it just happens to have the same name.
as you recall, he has some very important contacts within Nintendo.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
But Star, the StarFox United image was just used as a placeholder within the video, it just happens to have the same name.
as you recall, he has some very important contacts within Nintendo.
He's talking out of certain part of his body that does not produce clean or honorable things. I know where this rumor began and who started it, there is nothing to indicate that this is legitimate in any way. Setting aside the StarFox United screen, as I said the other screen is a shop of Star Fox 64's planet screen. It is fake.

Besides, the only legitimate leads I have seen about Retro's project is that it is a new IP. Sadly, I lost the Zelda bet...

There is something else I want to talk about, something I typed into my response to John; how digital distribution may help give second chances to some series. It will take more time for me to type than I have now, but I am very interested in pursuing this idea on how the Wii U's digital focus and space may allow for Nintendo to pursue this, and utilize "digital only" distribution to cut cost to offset the potential risk involved with some games.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What exactly did you want us to read in that Q&A thing, Star. I plan on reading it all, but I wanted to know what specifically you found most interesting.

I wonder if a new Takamaru game would be digitally distributed only...~

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, retro characters and Ness and Lucas. But Ness and Lucas where still main characters, Sheik was not.

MM is a literally a sequel to OOT, so it doesn't mather.

:phone:
Smash was made in 1999. Earthbound (with Ness) came out in 1994. How was he retro?

EDIT:How is Ness different from Sheik.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What exactly did you want us to read in that Q&A thing, Star. I plan on reading it all, but I wanted to know what specifically you found most interesting.
Well I really did not have anything specific in mind. Most of us were rather pessimistic coming out of E3, this Q&A session with Iwata helped to clarify a lot of the fuzzy areas Nintendo did not touch upon.

Personally speaking I found Nintendo's dual focus on optical and digital releases very interesting. I can see a lot of good things coming out of this if retailers and publishers really push this forward, more so than even Sony or Microsoft. For me this appears to be the most forward thinking system architecture Nintendo has in place.

Another thing I have thought about lately in regards to Super Smash Bros is how a "fifth player" (those using a Gamepad) can add to the gameplay experience.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
The digital/physical is actually old news. We knew about it before E3.

It's smart because it does not try to kill the retail side of it, which benefits them. It puts options in place and can never hurt.

JPW

Smash Ace
i think what's happened with Sin and Punishment series is much like other ip's it's kind of hard to build a starting point.

Pandora's Tower and Last Story is kind of an example of this too. Here are 2 fresh new ip's. I guess you can count Xenoblade but that's doing much better than the latter.

Pandora's Tower has probably had the most trouble. Don't know why maybe it came too late at the wii's life and reviews aren't all that grand.

Whereas Last Story is a very good RPG, with a characters that you actually grow to like over time. I found myself hating the characters at first, but the more i saw them the more i began to like them. A Kickass Battle System and it has awesome music some of the best music i've heard for any RPG. It's met with good reviews and such. Yet ask anyone in australia and only a few would know what you're talking about.

Sin and Punishment is a couple of years old. But no one still knows what it is. Saki AT in Brawl has kind of opened it up a bit, but is it enough to make him a considered character for a Smash Roster. If he considers Saki for a place then he must be seriously considering someone like Isaac/Matther or Zael. Cause Saki has the same significance as these guys. They are only famous in their fanbases. Same can be said for Little Mac sure he's had great success in the US or so people say. AND I LOVE PUNCHOUT! But over here in Australia his latest game actually flopped which is very unfortunate. Cause i absolutely loved it.

But these guys are not well known or worldwide known. Then again characters that aren't well known or have a worldwide fanbase have changed their futures when Sakurai took a chance on them. Marth and Roy are a perfect example of that. Very few people knew what Fire Emblem was before Melee even fewer knew Marth and Roy and what significance they had to the series. But they turned out to be 2 of the most popular characters in Melee, and Marth is probably one of the most popular Smash Characters and it's certainly helped the Fire Emblem series get a much better reception over the years.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
On an off the cuff moment, I was inspired to develop my own retrospective on how I imagined / expected the progession of the Super Smash Bros. series to go

Word to the wise, this is an immensely biased listing full of highly impractical dynamics, for the most part.

:mariomelee: :luigibrawl: :yoshibrawl: :dkbrawl: :linkmelee: :kirbybrawl: :pikachubrawl: :jigglypuffmelee: :samusbrawl: :foxmelee: :falconmelee: :nessbrawl:​

[COLLAPSE="Progression of Smash"]

---> Melee

:bowserbrawl:

:wariocbrawl:​
:diddybrawl:​
:zeldamelee: :sheikbrawl: :younglinkmelee:
:dededebrawl:

:mewtwomelee:

:falcobrawl:

:lucasbrawl: ^ :nessbrawl:

:marthmelee:

:gwbrawl:

:olimarbrawl:​

:snakebrawl:​

--> Brawl

:peachbrawl: (Paper Mario)

:wariocbrawl:-->:wariobrawl:

:diddybrawl:-->:diddybrawl: + (dixe) King K Rool

:ganonmelee::younglinkmelee:-->:toonlinkbrawl:

:squirtlebrawl::ivysaurbrawl::charizardbrawl:
:mewtwomelee:^:lucariobrawl: :052:

:zssbrawl:

:metaknightbrawl:

:nessbrawl:

:ikebrawl::roymelee:

:pitbrawl:

:icsbrawl:

:robbrawl:​

:sonicbrawl:​

Based on what I've observed, I really believe that Geno & Takumaru would be widely considerable for Melee and Brawl Respectively. I also envision Krystal being a strong competitor somewhere in the mix as well.
[/COLLAPSE]
With that being said, I was very content with how it turned out, so much that I felt obligated to share. As the mood struck me *o*

Let's just say, I'm feeling pretty optimistic like in how I'll be able to come to terms with new and different perspectives. Even reviewing some of the more familiar ones may catch my intrigue.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Smash was made in 1999. Earthbound (with Ness) came out in 1994. How was he retro?

Ness was in since 64, same as Jiggz. Both aren't too important, but they're classics by now (and actually both where considered being cut once). I didn't list him as retro either as I said: retros AND Ness and Lucas.

Besides, Ness is a main character, and playable in Mother, which is a significant lesser series than Zelda. So the cast of Zelda is more likely to switch characters around cause there is much more to choose from.

Also, Ness actually has a lot of moveset potential whereas Sheik only ever played the damn harp and disappeared. :/ That being her sole role in her sole appearance means to me she isn't worth ****.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

He said retro chars AND Ness and Lucas, not retro chars including Ness and Lucas. And Ness is different because he was the main protagonist and you played as him. Besides that, Ness ain't a ninja. Obviously.

I do believe I was, as you young people say, ninja'd.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The digital/physical is actually old news. We knew about it before E3.

It's smart because it does not try to kill the retail side of it, which benefits them. It puts options in place and can never hurt.
Yes I know it's old news, but I enjoy hearing Iwata go into further detail over the system they have in place. It shows me they are using some foresight.

i think what's happened with Sin and Punishment series is much like other ip's it's kind of hard to build a starting point.

Pandora's Tower and Last Story is kind of an example of this too. Here are 2 fresh new ip's. I guess you can count Xenoblade but that's doing much better than the latter.

Pandora's Tower has probably had the most trouble. Don't know why maybe it came too late at the wii's life and reviews aren't all that grand.

Whereas Last Story is a very good RPG, with a characters that you actually grow to like over time. I found myself hating the characters at first, but the more i saw them the more i began to like them. A Kickass Battle System and it has awesome music some of the best music i've heard for any RPG. It's met with good reviews and such. Yet ask anyone in australia and only a few would know what you're talking about.

Sin and Punishment is a couple of years old. But no one still knows what it is. Saki AT in Brawl has kind of opened it up a bit, but is it enough to make him a considered character for a Smash Roster. If he considers Saki for a place then he must be seriously considering someone like Isaac/Matther or Zael. Cause Saki has the same significance as these guys. They are only famous in their fanbases. Same can be said for Little Mac sure he's had great success in the US or so people say. AND I LOVE PUNCHOUT! But over here in Australia his latest game actually flopped which is very unfortunate. Cause i absolutely loved it.

But these guys are not well known or worldwide known. Then again characters that aren't well known or have a worldwide fanbase have changed their futures when Sakurai took a chance on them. Marth and Roy are a perfect example of that. Very few people knew what Fire Emblem was before Melee even fewer knew Marth and Roy and what significance they had to the series. But they turned out to be 2 of the most popular characters in Melee, and Marth is probably one of the most popular Smash Characters and it's certainly helped the Fire Emblem series get a much better reception over the years.
My point with Saki is that he had popularity before Brawl with less exposure then he has now. The only other character that Sakurai even hinted was a popular request was Deoxys. In my mind I reason that if Saki managed to pull enough requests to be highly requested, then perhaps now with less characters in the running and more exposure, it could benefit him.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hoots feels good about his **** but when people say I'm right he doesn't even reply.

Isaac >>> Saki btw. Golden Sun baby!

Impa Isaac 4 Smash!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
He's talking out of certain part of his body that does not produce clean or honorable things. I know where this rumor began and who started it, there is nothing to indicate that this is legitimate in any way. Setting aside the StarFox United screen, as I said the other screen is a shop of Star Fox 64's planet screen. It is fake.

Besides, the only legitimate leads I have seen about Retro's project is that it is a new IP. Sadly, I lost the Zelda bet...
i'm not even talking about the images, as i said, they are there as placeholders.

what's this? what legitimate lead? where?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
i'm not even talking about the images, as i said, they are there as placeholders.

what's this? what legitimate lead? where?
No, the images came from 4chan with the original "StarFox United" rumor. They aren't placeholders, the person pervading the leak on 4chan included them as though they were legitimate. So unless somewhere along the way I missed something, this is still fake.

Also, another thing I want to debunk while we are at it is the quote that Retro "is working on a project everyone wants them to do." This is also more then likely fake. This supposed "quote" came from the same guy who perpetrated the Star Fox x Metroid rumor, as well as the TMNT game that was supposedly in development by Rocksteady, which they vehemently denied. Point being that the originator has twice been caught pervading false information.

As for the more legitimate (though still not reliable) rumors I cannot find the original post I had responded to, so it's likely the thread was deleted.

D

Deleted member

Yes I know it's old news, but I enjoy hearing Iwata go into further detail over the system they have in place. It shows me they are using some foresight.

My point with Saki is that he had popularity before Brawl with less exposure then he has now. The only other character that Sakurai even hinted was a popular request was Deoxys. In my mind I reason that if Saki managed to pull enough requests to be highly requested, then perhaps now with less characters in the running and more exposure, it could benefit him.
Which is why I feel that if Sakurai ever goes back to represent the 3rd Generation with a character, it'd be with Deoxys. And it helps when Deoxys scored 3rd Place on the pre-Unova Pokemon poll in Japan. (With Darkrai and Arceus beating it out).

EDIT: Although, to play the devil's advocate, unlike on Saki's page, he just says Deoxys was popular. Which doesn't necessarily imply Deoxys was a popular request but could instead imply that Deoxys was a popular Pokemon.

JPW

Smash Ace
I reckon they've been making a F-zero game. If you've noticed in Mario Kart 3DS there's actually mention of Retro Studios in the credits and one of the tracks actually pays homage to F-zero. Soooooooo

Now in Nintendo Land we also see a F-zero Attraction. Soooo it has to make you wonder who is coming up with these things. Does Nintendo secretly have an ace up their sleeve with F-zero?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I reckon they've been making a F-zero game. If you've noticed in Mario Kart 3DS there's actually mention of Retro Studios in the credits and one of the tracks actually pays homage to F-zero. Soooooooo

Now in Nintendo Land we also see a F-zero Attraction. Soooo it has to make you wonder who is coming up with these things. Does Nintendo secretly have an ace up their sleeve with F-zero?
I've never seen that?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
No, the images came from 4chan with the original "StarFox United" rumor. They aren't placeholders, the person pervading the leak on 4chan included them as though they were legitimate. So unless somewhere along the way I missed something, this is still fake.
when I say placeholder, I refer to the usage of the StarFox United image so as to convey something to look at.

(can i defend my choice of words any more than that?)

Sooo... this "personal source" of Knightwing... is... 4Chan or a poster of 4Chan, is what you're saying?
That he only got his information through 4Chan or his informant got their info on 4Chan (or Reddit)?

EDIT: apologies for dragging it out.

also he admits the pic is fake...
Pic is fake, there is no art or stuff leaked for the game yet. But it is most likely being done by Retro. But Retro like Nintendo doesn't comment on Rumors blah blah. So don't expect a statement from. The Wii U retro project will probably be announced during the Next held Nintendo Direct event before Wii U is released.
in a response to a youtuber
while the name and image are fake. I am about 60% sure Starfox is being [done] by Retro Studios. Call it reporters instincts. After what happened with Other M, even though it was a great game. The fanboys of Metroid killed the game...which put Metorid on the back shelf for awhile. Nintendo was some what pleased with the 3DS StarFox game. Retro doing F-Zero or Metroid is a long shot, not impossible..but not likely for awhile. With Sonic's new racer, F-zero isn't needed for a bit either on Wii U.
4chan isn't the only one reporting this. I can't reveal my sources for the big rumors like this. 4chan doesn't have the best track record.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
when I say placeholder, I refer to the usage of the StarFox United image so as to convey something to look at.

(can i defend my choice of words any more than that?)

Sooo... this "personal source" of Knightwing... is... 4Chan or a poster of 4Chan, is what you're saying?
That he only got his information through 4Chan or his informant got their info on 4Chan (or Reddit)?

EDIT: apologies for dragging it out.

also he admits the pic is fake...

in a response to a youtuber
I'm saying it is likely the latter. Either he or his informant is just running off of this rumor that originated on 4chan.

Edit: So basically this guy is just making an assumption. Yeah I know some of those other places that have been saying Star Fox, and they have all been incorrect with other E3 "predictions" of their's, which completely shoots their credibility. Sorry, I don't buy any of this.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
The name of the game and pics are fake. But no evidence to disprove Retro's involvement or what has been teased in interviews.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The name of the game and pics are fake. But no evidence to disprove Retro's involvement or what has been teased in interviews.
There has been no tease. All that has been said (or we know) of Retro in the past several months is they are working on a new project, they have hired big artists from the Darksiders and Uncharted series, it is going to be awhile before we hear about their project, and it isn't Zelda.

There have been other more hints that lead me to believe they are working on a new IP. I'm not going to continue on with this, because honestly you are one of the few users I respect and don't want to get involved with a perceived flame war (key word perceived). I'm just trying to say that I am extraordinarily suspicious of anyone claiming that Star Fox is Retro's project.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Did not know I was respected... sounds honourable. I'm glad I earned someone's respect through the anonymity of the internet.

i was actually stopping it there... i didn't even consider it flaming... it was defending to me (but yeah, perceptions and such). and that final bit is actually another quote but i just forgot to do the quote thing... meh...... it's over... back to homework.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Did not know I was respected... sounds honourable. I'm glad I earned someone's respect through the anonymity of the internet.

i was actually stopping it there... i didn't even consider it flaming... it was defending to me (but yeah, perceptions and such). and that final bit is actually another quote but i just forgot to do the quote thing... meh...... it's over... back to homework.
Well, from my experience, any time people have a disagreement of opinion over the internet spanning more than four posts, people usually interpret it as an argument or "flaming" (though an argument in and of itself does not necessarily mean negativity, though it has come to infer that).

Anyways, on a new topic. In case no one has heard Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition will contain Kirby’s Dream Land, Kirby’s Adventure, Kirby’s Dream Land 2, Kirby Super Star, Kirby’s Dream Land 3, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards; along with a commemorative booklet, a music collection CD and a new "More Challenge Mode" that is similar to the challenge stages in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Maybe we can hear some Dream Land 2 & 3 music in the next Smash?

Also, I just Picked up Pikmin 2 for the Wii. I've never played this game before. From what I have played so far it is enjoyable.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Aw snap, Iwata just burned Microsoft. Dang.

@Star Get ready for the most totally awesome game ever. I really need to pick up the Wii version sometime, even though I've 100%ed that game a hundred times on the ol' Cube.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
ooo, burn...

also, what i think they will do with the tablet if they don't intend on making it 5 players is using the tablet as Panorama View... to take pictures or videos of the gameplay at angles that they choose with zoom and stuff.
or it will be in camera mode, i dunno.

it could also be 6 players with the extra tablet announced to be usable now.

speaking of... there should be a Pokemon Snap for Wii U and 3DS

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The more I play Virtua Fighter, the more that I see that Smash Bros. is literally a 2.5D Fighter. It has elements of both 2D and 3D fighters!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
what? no fps?
The Creator of Mario and Zelda Wants to Make a First-Person Shooter

well, at least we know the potion is on the table... and knowing Myamoto-san, it will blow COD in the story department, every game could... graphically, though... who cares about graphics anymore.

would you like it if they adapt the Wars series into an FPS with tactical elements akin to chess and the rest of the wars series?

D

Deleted member

Well, from my experience, any time people have a disagreement of opinion over the internet spanning more than four posts, people usually interpret it as an argument or "flaming" (though an argument in and of itself does not necessarily mean negativity, though it has come to infer that).

Anyways, on a new topic. In case no one has heard Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition will contain Kirby’s Dream Land, Kirby’s Adventure, Kirby’s Dream Land 2, Kirby Super Star, Kirby’s Dream Land 3, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards; along with a commemorative booklet, a music collection CD and a new "More Challenge Mode" that is similar to the challenge stages in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Maybe we can hear some Dream Land 2 & 3 music in the next Smash?

Also, I just Picked up Pikmin 2 for the Wii. I've never played this game before. From what I have played so far it is enjoyable.
Aw man, does that mean I downloaded Kirby 64 on the Virtual Console and beaten it for NOTHING?
Aw well, couldn't hurt to beat it again.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Ness was in since 64, same as Jiggz. Both aren't too important, but they're classics by now (and actually both where considered being cut once). I didn't list him as retro either as I said: retros AND Ness and Lucas.

Besides, Ness is a main character, and playable in Mother, which is a significant lesser series than Zelda. So the cast of Zelda is more likely to switch characters around cause there is much more to choose from.

Also, Ness actually has a lot of moveset potential whereas Sheik only ever played the damn harp and disappeared. :/ That being her sole role in her sole appearance means to me she isn't worth ****.

How is Sheik not classic? She's been in for two game.
Why is the cast of Zelda going to change around more because it is a bigger series
Impa only made a barrier that didn't work. Why should she be in Smash.

Hey, I got an idea. Impa isn't a very important character. Besides, Zelda changes a lot. Why don't we replace her with Sheik. A lot of like here, and she has done more in more games. Why don't we scrap Impa for Sheik.

Te problem Diddy is that when you make a point, it creates more questions and your argument spirals out of control. The arguments are you just trying to defend Impa and your crazy idea of removing a character everyone likes for someone else. Which begs the question why? Why remove Sheik. Can we not have both? Would people want Impa just to lose Sheik? You don't take that into consideration. It's all about how Impa is awesomesauce. Of course, if she was so great, why does she have to replace Sheik? Couldn't she be her own character.

Hoots feels good about his **** but when people say I'm right he doesn't even reply.
Because no one ever says your right.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Interesting... how so?
3D fighters have an emphasis on stage positioning like 2D fighters, but the emphasis is closer to Smash's than a 2D fighter's, IMO. For example, Virtua Fighter has stages of various sizes and shapes and their are three types of stages: No walls, half-walls, and walls. They increasingly have a harder time of ringing out the opponent. At the same time, you get more and more access to wall bounce combos. So, the stage plays an important role in what you do in the fights. Unlike Smash, this isn't a case of you fighting the stage. The stage is your friend, not your enemy.

This also applies to Tekken, but in a different way. There are stages that are limitless in size - this was every stage pre-Tekken 4, but now you have it where there are floors and walls to stages and you can break these to extend combos. This is actually an option I can see happening. Just imagine it on Skyworld in Brawl.

Aside from the stages, there's the side stepping in Smash which is obviously similar to 3D Fighters, but is virtually non-existant in 2D fighters. One thing I was thinking about would be a neat defense/mixup tool would be to give every character at least one move each for a character that spot dodges into the background or into the foreground. The only problem I can think of is that these would be the only attacks that have a 3D hitbox versus the normal 2D hitboxes.

And then there's the commonality with 2D fighters in general. These include 2D footsies, 2D hitboxes, projectiles, and an aerial game.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
what? no fps?
The Creator of Mario and Zelda Wants to Make a First-Person Shooter

well, at least we know the potion is on the table... and knowing Myamoto-san, it will blow COD in the story department, every game could... graphically, though... who cares about graphics anymore.

would you like it if they adapt the Wars series into an FPS with tactical elements akin to chess and the rest of the wars series?
It would be interesting to see Miyamoto's take on an FPS. I'm guessing it would focus alot more on the FP than the S. Sort of like how he changed Geist from a shooter to an action game with shooting.

However it seems recently Miyamoto's been watching alot of Japanese TV. Just going on the existing pattern, his next IP could somehow involve elements of Japanese TV. I have no idea how it would work, but if the little bit of Japanese TV I've seen is anything to go by, it's going to be insane.
Source.

As for Wars, personally I think it would be better to create a whole new FPS IP than tack it on to an existing franchise. I guess if any series could use a new feel to it, Wars would be a good candidate. Maybe if they had TRPG elements where you could move your troops to a specific area and then it would switch to a localized FPS with surrounding enemies. Sort of like how Command worked, I guess, but not as... bad. :awesome:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Name for "New Super Mario Bros." stage in SSB4:

New Mushroom Kingdom.

I am a lexical genius.
New Mushroom Kingdom

However it seems recently Miyamoto's been watching alot of Japanese TV. Just going on the existing pattern, his next IP could somehow involve elements of Japanese TV. I have no idea how it would work, but if the little bit of Japanese TV I've seen is anything to go by, it's going to be insane.
Source.
Just recently he said he's been visiting art museums lately too.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
As for Wars, personally I think it would be better to create a whole new FPS IP than tack it on to an existing franchise. I guess if any series could use a new feel to it, Wars would be a good candidate. Maybe if they had TRPG elements where you could move your troops to a specific area and then it would switch to a localized FPS with surrounding enemies. Sort of like how Command worked, I guess, but not as... bad. :awesome:
i suppose Metroid Prime was tacked on?
it's only tacked on if the intention wasn't there in the first place.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Just recently he said he's been visiting art museums lately too.
Interesting! I remember the pictures from when he visited the Louvre. Knowing Miyamoto, he'll implement both Japanese TV and art museums in his next IP. :laugh:

I guess he's done with that swimming phase of his life though.
Unless his new game has swimming elements too. :awesome:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
i suppose Metroid Prime was tacked on?
it's only tacked on if the intention wasn't there in the first place.
Funny thing is Miyamoto had a hand in Metroid Prime. Maybe he was fulfilling his dream by proxy> :awesome:

Interesting! I remember the pictures from when he visited the Louvre. Knowing Miyamoto, he'll implement both Japanese TV and art museums in his next IP. :laugh:

I guess he's done with that swimming phase of his life though.
Unless his new game has swimming elements too. :awesome:
Non Specific Action Figure and His Deep Sea Adventure.

Also, maybe this is due to Miyamoto's recent artistic voyages?

@Star Crush my dreams of being a professional stage-namer, will you?

Actually I was going for "great minds think alike", but okay. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom