• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
hahaha! true true... then again that can be circumvented via it being something nonessential

i want you to think outside of the box... think like a developer making something new.
Well something new would be to add character specific combo set-ups are find someway to make A+B a whole new 5 moves to go into the universal moveset every character has.

L3 and R3 can go towards something to do with a bar, we need that added element of play.
you've been talking to kuma haven't you?
LOL

Iblis is here? Oh ****

:phone:
For the time being, I'm tired today.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The Wii remote might be used as an alternative controller (heaven forbid), or some sort of gimmick using the tablet to television mechanic recently shown.

D

Deleted member

@JohnKnight: Yep. It was made for a case of dramatic irony. :laugh:

@Holder: Which point is that? That people talk down to others and act superior? Or some other point that I said that I forget right now.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to see the Eggplant Bomb as an item. It would be hilarious to turn your opponent into an eggplant and watch them hopelessly running around like an idiot.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
GY is correct, it was a fact, not an opinion. However, it was also not needed to be said. Like any potshot or something near an attack against someone.

Anyway, remember when the Pokeballs in 64 only counted for the owners, even when reflected? I like that.

D

Deleted member

I don't know....I always find great joy in "stealing" a Pokemon when I reflect the ball....
But in a way, that's kind of cheap. I mean, I guess it would be best if the ball still hurt the owner when reflected, while the Pokemon still registered the owner as the owner.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd like to see the Eggplant Bomb as an item. It would be hilarious to turn your opponent into an eggplant and watch them hopelessly running around like an idiot.
Either that or as an AT. The Eggplant Wizard must make an appearance in some form. :cool:

Tampura is okay too, but Eggplant gets priority.

D

Deleted member

Eggplant as story mode enemy. :troll:
Imagine the suffering.

Oh, and Tempura as a rarer enemy. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't know....I always find great joy in "stealing" a Pokemon when I reflect the ball....
But in a way, that's kind of cheap. I mean, I guess it would be best if the ball still hurt the owner when reflected, while the Pokemon still registered the owner as the owner.
Well, hence, like the 64 version. YMMV on what people would want, of course.

Plus, you can short hop and catch the pokeball in the air to become the actual "owner" of it.

Truthfully, I dun fully care either way, but I like 64's version of it, personally.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's still a neat trick that you'll own the Poke Ball if you reflect it. That would make you think twice about throwing it at characters like Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@Holder: Which point is that? That people talk down to others and act superior?
Yes sir, more or less.

And it is "neat" or whatever to own pokemon that you reflect, but it doesn't make sense. At least catching it and throwing it yourself does. Reflecting should only save you from getting hurt by the ball, nothing more.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
It's my "opinion" that shortie's been treating me like I know nothing ever since I denounced Krystal?
Do you not know what an opinion is?
I think he meant overstatement not opinion.

I actually prefer that reflecters get to own the pokemon. It makes falco more fun to play casually. Plus what MGS said.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
So what retro character would you guys like to see? I think Mach Rider would be amazing.

Falco, Wolf and Luigi= Best partial clones ever in Smash

They should change Falco's B^ to the jetpack from SF: Assault and his B-over to the rocket launcher from the same game.

P.S. GARY MOTHER F*CKING OAK!!!

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Have you guys heard about that new rumor about the Starfox/Metroid crossover game? I really am hoping it's true and would love to see it

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So apparently spriters have found beta sprites in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for Fox, Samus, Wario, and Olimar. Olimar's sprites also came with Pikmin sprites.

Just thought it was a little weird to cut something that could've been so awesome.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I need a nw SWF boyfriend. Oasis is a whor and left me for shoe fettish boy.

I'll be prowling.

Meow.

Lady Gaga is my Retro pick

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Heels mean nothing to me. Shorts have always been my favorite article of clothing, you know that.

My avatar is even wearing some.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Heels mean nothing to me. Shorts have always been my favorite article of clothing, you know that.

My avatar is even wearing some.
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

I don't know what to expect from E3. To be honest, I think Smash4 is going to be one of the most anticipated titles to be shown. But we KNOW there is a lot going to be shown for the Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom