• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Metal: I just want Broserker to be happy.
*sniff*

That's so kind of you :c
Toad can fight, he's just not as interesting a fighter as R.O.B
True. Although I thought that ROB wouldn't be using things like lasers and all that robotic stuff, how they implemented him was unique. Hopefully, they can do the same with Toad

As in.... You know.... I'm not talking about giving Toad awesum laser abilities and robotics.
I'm still betting against him though. As Oasis has said, he's boring and what not. :p
You foolishly foolish fool with your foolish bets.

Just wanted to try that out. I respect your opinion man and have nothing against it.

@Star : ty 4 being d only 1 praising toad

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The last 2 pages of this thread are certainly... Derp worthy. =P

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I jus want da Impa

:phone:
We got actual better chances with Tingle right now.

Sad, but true.

Best thing to hope for is Toon Ganondorf, Young Link, Zelda(Skyward Sword)/Sheik(TP design), and Link(newest game design).

That's without Tingle, and is a very realistic scenario.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I myself don't see that Zelda roster as likely, or preferable at all tbh

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Impa would be cool but I wouldn't lose sleep if she wasn't playable... but I wouldn't lose sleep if Sheik was cut as well. I just want Tingle and Masked Link. Majora's Mask is my #1 favorite Zelda game of all time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I myself don't see that Zelda roster as likely, or preferable at all tbh

Majora's Mask(we both know it's getting remake)/OOT is the most latest Zelda game besides Skyward Sword. Young Link has a fair chance of coming back.

Skyward Sword is recent. The designs'll probably be used.

Ganondorf's last version is Wind Waker. He loves the Toon series more than enough, quite clearly. Toon Ganondorf is a very good roster choice.

Sakurai ain't cutting Sheik, he's made that clear by now.

Zelda herself would either be Toon Zelda(from the Wind Waker series) or the Adult version. Or we'll get Zelda/Sheik and Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik like officially planned.

That leaves one newcomer. The only character besides those Sakurai has shown ANY interest in is Tingle whatsoever. He's the most likely Zelda newcomer. Impa isn't even on the list. If she was even notable to him, she'd atleast have a Trophy by now.

Let me put it clear; He's going to keep a Toon Character now.(clearly likes the series) Zelda, Sheik, Adult Link, and Child Link, as well as a Ganondorf. The only design he ever re-used was Link's 64 design... because that's exactly what regular Link's costume was anyway.

He's always used a new design for every Zelda character beyond that. I don't see why he would stop now.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Well yeah, but this is Diddy we're talkin about. He'll probably just completely ignore all that and say the same **** he's always been saying or he'll just play it off and try to change the subject to Anthony

yani

Smash Lord
I actually think he's pretty cool. Obviously not before Ridley of course, but I wouldn't mind his inclusion.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
You know, an unlikely suggestion that I heard the other day, which I think would make an interesting fighter in terms of being a fighter is the T-Rex from Fossil Fighters.

I mean yeah the series has only been established after Smash and is still really young, but you can't deny that playing as a T-Rex wouldn't be awesome. :embarrass:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But he'd be too big.:troll:

In all seriousness, though, I would still give the series a little time to develop. It seems a bit too young. I'm not too familiar with the game, so correct me if I'm wrong, but you revive fossils and battle with dinosaurs, correct? If so, it'd make for an interesting item or Assist Trophy.

But it would be pretty sweet :cool:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know, an unlikely suggestion that I heard the other day, which I think would make an interesting fighter in terms of being a fighter is the T-Rex from Fossil Fighters.

I mean yeah the series has only been established after Smash and is still really young, but you can't deny that playing as a T-Rex wouldn't be awesome. :embarrass:
I actually thought about that a long time ago, and thought, "Hey... Why not a team of T. Rex, Tricera, and Ptera? Could be fun to beat people up with a pteradactyl."

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

http://youtu.be/hEsCyytz_oA?t=48s

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

I considered the Fossil Fighter for my roster a long time ago, kinda like the PKMN trainer. I think that he should be an assist tropy. Also, there should be a Fossil Fighters stage.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
M&S Guy, you have some strange *** hatred towards Ghirahim, so of course you would say that

Well it could've been worse. At least it's better than mocking Ridley with the "he's too big" nonsense, which I never even do; no reason to, seeing as Ridley and Bowser have things in common.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Anyway, on a different topic...

Group mode has the Tourney game mode. However, all tourneys were free-for-alls. It would be neat if there was a team tourney option. In team tourney mode, you can set up multiple teams of "2", and you can have a maximum of 32 different teams (64 competitors total).

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
A bowl of ****, a bowl of ****, everytime I ****, there's a BOWL OF IT

DAMN

I'm so glad someone found that image ^^ it's so epic. It was in a magazine right?

Here's the other :awesome:
I think we have a small problem there lol :diddy:

He was created by Rare but it's just weird he doesn't even has a trophy while Dixie and K.Rool did. K.Rool's Melee trophy was the best model he ever had.

And yes, he was Rare's mascot. For the record, this is how Rare redesigned Mario (first time he ever appeared in 3D as well!)

I say Rare Mario should be in the next Smash!
Diddy, that picture brings back so many cool memories of DKC2, for some reason...
I don't think I've ever TRIPLE NOSTALGIA'D quite like this

yani

Smash Lord
So upon completing KI:U and starting up Xenoblade I'm going to post my new "Most Wanted" list.

1. Dixie Kong
2. King K. Rool
3. Palutena
4. Shulk
5. Mewtwo
6. Medusa
7. Ghirahim
8. Ridley
9. Tingle
10. Muddy Mole

Third Parties:
1. Banjo Kazooie
2. Geno
3. Tails
4. Mega Man

(Yes I'm aware Mega Man is the only "realistic" one)

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
1. Mewtwo
2. Roy
3. Samurai Goroh
4. King K. Rool
5. Saki
6. Dixie Kong
7. Isaac
8. Ridley
9. Blastoise
10. Deoxys

Third Party:
1. Knuckles
2. Viewtiful Joe
3. Fulgore
4. STARS Wesker
5. Pac-Man

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
LOL it depends on the accent of the character who's saying it
Well does HE pronounce it one would expect it to be pronounced?

Actually... in Japanese it's "Sharuku," so I guess that would lead one to pronounce it like you'd expect.

Is there anything that actually shows Krom's name spelled out in English? The reason there's confusion is that Kuromu is also how chrome is spelled out in Japanese. Krom itself is an actual name though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Top 10 Most Wanted?

1. Muddy Mole
2. Little Mac