• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
But YLink looks alot different from the original Link. In fact, he looks different than all of the Links.

@lordvaati I'll take a look later.

@LC-DDM No, he meant Child Link. Young Link never was seen as 13. Same with TLink.
Well when he said "Adult Toon Link" that's what I thought.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
But YLink looks alot different from the original Link. In fact, he looks different than all of the Links.

@lordvaati I'll take a look later.
I understand how you feel about the style. I don't want Adult Link for SSB4 to be right handed but I know that it will either happen or not. That was my biggest problem with Skyward Sword.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well when he said "Adult Toon Link" that's what I thought.
Oh, he meant SS Link Lol

I understand how you feel about the style. I don't want Adult Link for SSB4 to be right handed but I know that it will either happen or not. That was my biggest problem with Skyward Sword.
Wait, why don't you want him right handed, exactly?

I knew how to do that... I mean inserting Zam(or MY characters)'s picture.
Just to prove I know how to do the first part...
Have the link (address) to the picture, then click the paint icon (a yellow button with a mountain and sun) and paste the address of the picture into the box that appears.
Insert link [/IMG.] (Remove Link)

Example.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HIVq3.png

Zam said:
Tormentive and disruptive. That defines the idiot standing next to me.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Oh, he meant SS Link Lol

Have the link (address) to the picture, then click the paint icon (a yellow button with a mountain and sun) and paste the address of the picture into the box that appears.
Okay, I've done that before. I just can't use my custom characters because they aren't on the Internet. They're only saved in Paint. Ah well.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Link has been a lefty since the beginning. Only Zelda 2 he was ambidextrious but it was assume he was left because he was the same Link in the first game. Then Twilight princess game out where you can swing the wii mote as if you were swinging the sword. Since I'm also left handed (and a fencer) I was really excited. Then they screwed me over by not giving me a left handed option. Then they didn't give the option in Skyward Sword. That really ticked me off.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Don't you mean Teen Link?
Nope. Adult Link.

Teenagers are still Children.

I use what separates them completely.

@Asage: Young Link was based mainly off of Majora's Mask. He even had his Fire Arrow. Adult Link was a full composite Link and based off of all the parts of OOT.

Note how Adult Link never uses anything but the regular arrows. Although he could use the Silver Arrows, if Young Link doesn't get 'em. :p

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Metal: Off Topic, but it seems that the first Episode Two pics have been revealed.

Looks like zones are being themed off of: Ice Cap, Carnival, Aquatic Ruin, and what looks like Oil Ocean? Also the return of the Sonic 2 Special stage. :)
ohmaigawdohmaigawdohmaigawdohmaigawsohmaigawd

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for finding this, dude. You deserve the manliest handshake of your life right about now :cool:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
For DK, DK64>DKCR>Brawl.
For Diddy, DK64>Brawl>DKCR.

Diddy's voice is too high(minus a few places) in DKCR IMO.

grizby2

Smash Lord
yup, seem to be alot more love for the dk64 voices anywhere i go.
kinda wish they kept the voice actor for dk since the beggining.
i mean charles martinet has done Mario's voice for about 20 years.

yani

Smash Lord
Rare always had great voices for the most part (save Diddy Kong Racing DS)

I hate Sonic's new VA. Just no.

D

Deleted member

If Knuckles gets in, he better have his Anime voice from Sonic X.
His current voice isn't all too different.

Also, (to everyone in general) I would rather go back to 64's and Melee's animal sounds for DK. Brawl's sounds....just no.

Same with Bowser, go back to Melee style. Hell, he even USED his Melee sounds again in Yoshi's Island DS!

grizby2

Smash Lord
@yani
your right.... sounds like a californian surfer dude. :[

@asage94
you mean Dan Green? he did the same voice overs for yugi didn't he?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You knew you would one day encounter someone with a Conker avatar :awesome:
Apparently... I'm... actually mad at this... Because I want it to be my avatar because it's so ********...

I mean, look at that! What the **** is that?! I love Squarells (or however you spell it), but this... is so Fur'd!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I just learn an interesting fact. The cheer "We like Ike!" was used in the US president election Eisenhower v. Ike.
IKE RAN FOR OFFICE?! :p :awesome:

BTW, Ivysaur haters(if there are any here), it turns out that Ivy's Up Smash is the Strongest in the game.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Is there anyone else here that won't have any interest in Smaah 5? For me, Smash 4 will be the last Smash Bros. game I will be following (and most likely the last one I will buy as well).

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Now now it was only 60 years ago. I was also mistaken, Eisenhower is Ike and that was his slogan. Also, he used "I like Ike." and "We still like Ike."

So that means Ike was the 34th President of the United States.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ike is one old and slow somma *****...

Anyways, Smash 5? My god, Idk if I will. If Victini makes it, then more than likely.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Is there anyone else here that won't have any interest in Smaah 5? For me, Smash 4 will be the last Smash Bros. game I will be following (and most likely the last one I will buy as well).
Nooooo way Jose. I'll always love Smash Bros. I probably won't frequent these forums as much, but I'll most certainly check the Dojo in whatever its future iterations are.

Smash Bros. for Liiiiiiiiiiiiife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom