• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not Captain Falcon, I'm HyperFalcon. I can punch Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon all I want. :p

Speaking of things, who could be a better F-Zero AT so Goroh can be playable?
Oh, okay. *rolls eyes*

And I never actually got in tune with the game. I only played the first one, but I was borrowing it, so idk who else there is besides Blood Falcon (this guy I've heard of so much).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I have sincere doubts Goroh will be playable, but he would be mad cool to have.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Goroh's in the Fighter category of the Assist Trophies, all characters that were ideas Sakurai had for playable.

@Asage: They're all really fun games. You should try them.

Speaking of games, you beat Quest 64 yet? :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nah, but I will eventually. I've been busy training on SSBB (Because I feel like a weak pebble after losing so badly against you guys. Idk what happened that day).
*actually prefers Quest 64 over Brawl, heh*

Anyway, well, online is pretty bad, so...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah, but I will eventually. I've been busy training on SSBB (Because I feel like a weak pebble after losing so badly against you guys. Idk what happened that day).
Got your Sheik pretty badly indeed. ^^

For the record, the challenge is still up. Anyone's Sheik vs my Diddy.

It's a 50/50 match up anyway. All you have to do is be better than me. :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No, please just no... Master Chief, Cloud, just anything that SCREAMS: 'I'm making huge *** sales for the competitors' should not be in Smash. Ever.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If they have been on a Nintendo console/handheld, I open them with welcome arms. That's all I care about. Good enough for me!

D

Deleted member

Well, Kazooie DID say that they would be able to kick everyone's *** in Smash on Twitter....

EDIT: So it's not like Rare doesn't know that they are wanted.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tbh, this is my wishlist. Just one or two of them would make me buy this game.

Victini, Young Link, Lucario, Master Chief, Typhlosion, or Noble 5. That's all.

Gtg. Bye.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Does anybody think that its possible for Smash to have a few more 3rd parties involved because of Nintendo's 'new' stance with outside developers concerning the Wii U?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Asage: Yep on the MC route.

@BirthNote: Oh, it's very possible to have any number of 3rd Parties. Our usual guesses vary from 3 to 5 these days. But it's entirely what Sakurai chooses and if he can get them.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
@BirthNote: Oh, it's very possible to have any number of 3rd Parties. Our usual guesses vary from 3 to 5 these days. But it's entirely what Sakurai chooses and if he can get them.
5 would be amazing imo. I think they should definitely draw the line at that number (since Smash is meant to be a Nintendo thing) though, and 3 seems like a reasonable choice.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
5 would be amazing imo. I think they should definitely draw the line at that number (since Smash is meant to be a Nintendo thing) though, and 3 seems like a reasonable choice.
Smash isn't pure Nintendo, though.

It's based upon Nintendo's history, though. 3rd Parties are indeed part of that history.

Albeit, I hope Sakurai goes with characters who've been in more than GBA/GC/DS/3DS/Wii games when it comes to third party. None of that is that old, so I want more HISTORY itself for them. I do realize Sonic only had those, but on the other hand, he had personal history going against Mario himself. But a lot of characters don't.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm not Captain Falcon, I'm HyperFalcon. I can punch Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon all I want. :p

Speaking of things, who could be a better F-Zero AT so Goroh can be playable?
Probably one of those weird characters from that F-Zero AX arcade game, lol

Smash isn't pure Nintendo, though.

It's based upon Nintendo's history, though. 3rd Parties are indeed part of that history.

Albeit, I hope Sakurai goes with characters who've been in more than GBA/GC/DS/3DS/Wii games when it comes to third party. None of that is that old, so I want more HISTORY itself for them. I do realize Sonic only had those, but on the other hand, he had personal history going against Mario himself. But a lot of characters don't.
THANK YOU!!! FINALLY, someone gets it

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
What about Black Shadow or Jody Summers? Or hello, Pico(llo)?

Yeah, too many look just at the words and don't delve further. :p
All three of those would be awesome AT's, even though I kinda want Jody or at least Pico playable (too bad chances are neither will ever happen, though :cry:)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Does anybody think that its possible for Smash to have a few more 3rd parties involved because of Nintendo's 'new' stance with outside developers concerning the Wii U?
By my perspective, a maximum of "4" 3rd party characters is good enough. Any more than that is overkill.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
^ in deed, with the big 4 being Sega,capcom, Tecmo and Konami, who support Nintendo the most.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Onix should return as a Pokeball Pokemon :awesome:

:phone:
Or better yet, Steelix. It would ruthlessly attack with Iron Tail.

^ in deed, with the big 4 being Sega,capcom, Tecmo and Konami, who support Nintendo the most.
I was thinking more Sega and Square Enix, but Capcom could also fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom