• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I think the Animal Crossing series should be represented in Smash Bros. There are a few reps that could make it, but I think Tom Nook is the most popular AC character.

Like I said before, if there is only one new Kid Icarus rep that makes it in SSB4, I'd like to see the Eggplant Wizard.

F-Zero needs more reps IMO. The first one is Samurai Goroh, and if there is another one, Black Shadow should make it.

If Earthbound gets a new rep, I'd like to see a villain, and either way, I think Porky would be more interesting to play as than Paula.

The Zelda series hasn't had a new character since Melee, and among the few Zelda characters that could make it into Smash, there is Tingle, Impa, Skull Kid and Vaati. Tingle has the potential to be very unique, so yeah.

I'm not sure about Mach Rider. I put him because I think there needs to be a new retro character, and he could be the one.

I don't want too many third party characters in SSB. If there needs to have a few more, I would like to see Bomberman and Rayman.

Metroid badly needs a new rep. And Ridley is definitely the most wanted character, alongside King K. Rool. I've thought about adding another Metroid rep, but I'm not sure what would be the best choice between Dark Samus, Sylux, Adam Malkovich, Kraid or Mother Brain.

For female characters, I have Krystal, Dixie Kong and Lyn. Mii could also be female. Miis are now very important to Nintendo, so I guess they'll make an appearance. If not as a new character, then at least an AT.
F-ZERO really only had 3 major games, with Maximum Velocity, GP Legend, and Climax not counting. They should stop at Samurai Goroh until the series is revived.

With only 3 games, why would the Mother Earthbound franchise get any new characters?

Tingle's personality turns many people, including me, off. His whiny groan whenever he unleashes his balloons in Brawl or get robbed of Force Gems in Four Swords Adventures, his creepy mannerisms of being a 35 year old man who thinks he's a reincarnated fairy, you name it, there are countless reasons not to like Tingle. Skull Kid is not as important to Majora's Mask as the titular mask. The mask was the source of all the evil pervading Termina. Skull Kid only wore it to channel the powers, and Majora's Mask just controlled him. Vaati would be the best candidate for the next Zelda character.

Mach Rider may have been in the beta versions of Melee, but I'm sure Balloon Fighter was planned for it. They soon removed Balloon Fighter because they realized they needed to introduce tag teams, so they replaced him with the Ice Climbers. Besides Little Mac, Balloon Fighter deserves to be one of the next Retro characters.

Go with Dark Samus. She was the villain that Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption had in common. Both games were better than Hunters. Sylux is one of six hunters used in the only mainstream Metroid game that was worse than Return of Samus, and the hunters played no role in the rest of the Metroid series. Adam Malkovich... Metroid: Other M wasn't well received enough that he'd be a good idea. Kraid and Mother Brain would be OK ideas, but they only really appeared in the three Zebes games (Maybe one of them appeared in Other M, but why should I care about Other M?). If Kraid had been the boss of Magmoor Caverns in Metroid Prime like the beta plan was, then he'd make a better character.

Assist Trophy would be the best idea for Mii, because the aforementioned White Four are a symbol of what gamers DON'T like about the Wii. If anyone addressed this, I didn't hear.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Lol i can barely imagine tom nook punchin and kickin... it wont work maybe AT now if you really want a fighting AC character then resetti is the way to go. I'd like to see another KI repp than eggplant man. ya F-Zero does need more reps so i would go with jody summer and black shadow. Porky should be a boss.. id rather see paula or poo or somethin... cuz the solo adventure mode (cuz we all know there will be one.... needs bosses...since it might be based of brawl...) Tingle.. no...skull kid? yeah. IF you want retro then id say stick with little mac. I would like to see more 3rd partys... not loads but at least a bit more than brawl just to keep things fresh and not feel so cloney. Any of those metriod characters might work... maybe candy kong lol jk she can be a AT.

:phone:

Well, I don't really care what Animal Crossing rep gets in, as long as there is one, I'll be happy. Mr. Resetti definitely could work. Jody Summer for F-Zero could be interesting too, but Samurai Goroh was an AT in Brawl, so he has more chances to make it. Skull Kid could be very interesting, with Majora's Mask on of course. But Tingle would just be so funny to fight against. Wouldn't you like to beat up Tingle to death?

As for the bosses... what would be the best would be to take all the villains from the roster and make an epic adventure where all the Nintendo villains unite. It would be bad-***. Imagine Bowser, King K. Rool, Ganondorf, Ridley, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Wolf, Black Shadow, Samurai Goroh, Zoroark (or Mewtwo), Eggplant Wizard, Porky and Wario all uniting against the main protagonists. Sakurai could totally make something awesome with that, although I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Am I wrong?

And it hasn't even been announced yet. The CoroCoro scan I found was fake.
SmashChu has been like that for a while. He's... kind of rude.

Ah. Most are still guessing that's the name. It could even be Purple for all we know.(Gray is better, though) I want Pokemon Pink, though!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, I don't really care what Animal Crossing rep gets in, as long as there is one, I'll be happy. Mr. Resetti definitely could work. Jody Summer for F-Zero could be interesting too, but Samurai Goroh was an AT in Brawl, so he has more chances to make it. Skull Kid could be very interesting, with Majora's Mask on of course. But Tingle would just be so funny to fight against. Wouldn't you like to beat up Tingle to death?

As for the bosses... what would be the best would be to take all the villains from the roster and make an epic adventure where all the Nintendo villains unite. It would be bad-***. Imagine Bowser, King K. Rool, Ganondorf, Ridley, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Wolf, Black Shadow, Samurai Goroh, Zoroark (or Mewtwo), Eggplant Wizard, Porky and Wario all uniting against the main protagonists. Sakurai could totally make something awesome with that, although I don't want to get my hopes too high.
Animal Crossing won't get a rep. Sakurai shot it down pre-Brawl.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
All 3 games are extremely easy to play as is. That's... how they're designed.

And the lack of combos due to hitstun is definitely a problem.

@GY: He's not even that hated in America anymore. People are severely annoyed that we didn't get his games in the US.
Then he realized Melee was apart of those 3...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@HF and Yani I'm still waiting for Purple****plus and Pinktallytackle versions :troll:

Wait... **** is a bad word? It's the stuff that comes out of zits -_-

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If anyone cares... I stopped playing pokemon when black/white came out. maybe i could have gotten black, but i think the pokemon got ******** at that point (my opinion) although i enjoyed yellow all da way to soul silver... (lots a legendaries :p) im a kirby fan anyways lmao.

Jakor

Smash Ace
F-ZERO really only had 3 major games, with Maximum Velocity, GP Legend, and Climax not counting. They should stop at Samurai Goroh until the series is revived.

With only 3 games, why would the Mother Earthbound franchise get any new characters?

Tingle's personality turns many people, including me, off. His whiny groan whenever he unleashes his balloons in Brawl or get robbed of Force Gems in Four Swords Adventures, his creepy mannerisms of being a 35 year old man who thinks he's a reincarnated fairy, you name it, there are countless reasons not to like Tingle. Skull Kid is not as important to Majora's Mask as the titular mask. The mask was the source of all the evil pervading Termina. Skull Kid only wore it to channel the powers, and Majora's Mask just controlled him. Vaati would be the best candidate for the next Zelda character.

Mach Rider may have been in the beta versions of Melee, but I'm sure Balloon Fighter was planned for it. They soon removed Balloon Fighter because they realized they needed to introduce tag teams, so they replaced him with the Ice Climbers. Besides Little Mac, Balloon Fighter deserves to be one of the next Retro characters.

Go with Dark Samus. She was the villain that Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption had in common. Both games were better than Hunters. Sylux is one of six hunters used in the only mainstream Metroid game that was worse than Return of Samus, and the hunters played no role in the rest of the Metroid series. Adam Malkovich... Metroid: Other M wasn't well received enough that he'd be a good idea. Kraid and Mother Brain would be OK ideas, but they only really appeared in the three Zebes games (Maybe one of them appeared in Other M, but why should I care about Other M?). If Kraid had been the boss of Magmoor Caverns in Metroid Prime like the beta plan was, then he'd make a better character.

Assist Trophy would be the best idea for Mii, because the aforementioned White Four are a symbol of what gamers DON'T like about the Wii. If anyone addressed this, I didn't hear.
F-Zero actually has 5 games, if I'm not mistaken.

For the Mother/Earthbound series, I'd like to see a character that doesn't play like Ness.

The thing about Tingle is that he could bring something original to the roster. We don't have much weird characters, aside from Wario. Tingle could be interesting to play as. His moveset has a lot of potential. I'd still rather have Skull Kid than Vaati though.

The Balloon Fighter is a character I consider, but already having Tingle, with one of his moves being his balloons, I feel he might lose a bit of his originality. I think Little Mac's moveset potential is kinda limited, while Mach Rider's could all be made up from scratch, like Fox and Captain Falcon.

I'm not very familiar with the Metroid series, as I've only played and beaten a few games, although I'd like to play the rest of the Primes and Other M. I'll definitely think about adding Dark Samus to my roster. The only thing is I'm afraid is he/she would be play much like Samus. Kraid and Mother Brain might be better choices though.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Yes, but I feel since Animal Crossing 3DS is probably going to sell quite well, and since they have an even more realistic looking shape, the odds are increased.

Remember, he's almost totally unlimited now, and he knows this. Maybe his key reasoning for shooting it down pre-brawl was because he felt the spaces were better reserved for others.

Plus, a lot of other people are going to be working on this, at least at a higher stage than before, and if he's going to rely on others to help him more, this may mean some others will have a say in who's in and who's not.

Plus, as judging by the note, sometimes he just literally doesn't have a choice as to who gets in: "Didn't have any part in the inclusion of Link or Sonic."

So anyone who may have been a "no for sure" reasonable can't fit under that category anymore, because who knows who will have a say.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I'm aware of that. But I still hope he changes his mind. Animal Crossing is one of the most popular Nintendo series nowadays, and I feel they should be represented in the roster. And if enough fans want a character, Sakurai could always consider it, like he did with Sonic.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He shot AC down because he doesn't believe they can fight, and seeing very peaceful people fight for no reasons... makes little sense.

Every playable character has some kind of fighting capability or actually have had action in some way. R.O.B. was in Mario Kart 3DS, where he fought via Items.

The rest, well, yeah, they've fought throughout various media. AC, outside of maybe a fan thing and a net to the head don't seem ultimately like fighters.

I am not against having an AC though.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's towards the others. I don't see the most creativity in this thread for potential characters. I see a lot of not well thought out movesets or some real gimmicky stuff like Toad pulling out poison mushrooms that shrink the opponent.
You hit the nail on his hammer. I think a few slighly gimmicky attacks (Peach's random turnips, King Dedede's minions, G&W's hammer, Luigi's Luigi Missile) are fine, but to make an entire move set based around that is just plain stupid.
If Little Mac falls on his back/trips, you should have to press the A button rapidly to get him up.
This I like!
OH YEAH, I was thinking. The single-player for the Wii U version could be more like Event Matches. The story is there, but only just, as the main focus is GOAL-ORIENTED levels that are over quickly, with varied Scenarios and Settings.

Some kind of record keeping should be implemented, as well as SHARING your records with others so you can compete in that way.

Or maybe that's just how Event Matches should be. Who knows. I dunno, just want to SPEED RUN.
While the story mode (I think should but it) could be more open-ended than the event matches, I definitely agree that there should be kept records, scoring, and so forth (for each level, each mission, and the whole thing as well). Personally, I would love to see a story/adventure mode with levels with many different pathways that you have to choose, each that lead you to different things.

For example, door 1 leads you to Peach's Castle, Door 2 leads to the first World of Super Mario Bros, and door 3 leads to a bunch of planatoids, asteroids, and whatnot from Super Mario Galaxy. Maybe to top it all off, you could go multiple (perhaps overlapping=???) directions. This way, you could experience the same story/adventure mode multiple times in different ways with whole new areas to explore. It could be like Star Fox 64, except with more paths (although not a million billion zillion directions; just 2-5 at any given point).

There doesn't have to be a real "story" either. Just KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) Smash Bros developers.
So AR Cards for KI:Uprising will be bundled with chocolate in Japan :laugh:

Sakurai you genius
If Sakurai bundles AR Cards for Smash with chocolate, I will not complain (assuming it doesn't make me gain weight I can't lose).

Also I gotta say an Animal Crossing character could still definitely happen. Sakurai ruled one out for Brawl, but that doesn't necessarily have to carry over to these next 2 smash bros games.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
F-Zero actually has 5 games, if I'm not mistaken.

For the Mother/Earthbound series, I'd like to see a character that doesn't play like Ness.

The thing about Tingle is that he could bring something original to the roster. We don't have much weird characters, aside from Wario. Tingle could be interesting to play as. His moveset has a lot of potential. I'd still rather have Skull Kid than Vaati though.

The Balloon Fighter is a character I consider, but already having Tingle, with one of his moves being his balloons, I feel he might lose a bit of his originality. I think Little Mac's moveset potential is kinda limited, while Mach Rider's could all be made up from scratch, like Fox and Captain Falcon.

I'm not very familiar with the Metroid series, as I've only played and beaten a few games, although I'd like to play the rest of the Primes and Other M. I'll definitely think about adding Dark Samus to my roster. The only thing is I'm afraid is he/she would be play much like Samus. Kraid and Mother Brain might be better choices though.
Tingle is werid enough as a AT.
Smash doesnt need anymore weridness
Agreed with earthbound although id prefer paula since theres barely any female characters as is lol.

I have no idea how ballon fighter would fight unless a jumps on peoples heads or goes lakitu on us.
Mach rider is basically wario on his bike.
Little mac or knuckle joe would be better since most characters punch and kick Lol

Wario and luigi are werid as hell... so theres you weridness right there...now if you want mega werid than make weegee an AT lmao XD :awesome:

Jakor

Smash Ace
He shot AC down because he doesn't believe they can fight, and seeing very peaceful people fight for no reasons... makes little sense.

Every playable character has some kind of fighting capability or actually have had action in some way. R.O.B. was in Mario Kart 3DS, where he fought via Items.

The rest, well, yeah, they've fought throughout various media. AC, outside of maybe a fan thing and a net to the head don't seem ultimately like fighters.

I am not against having an AC though.
Some characters had never fight before being in SSB. Zelda and Captain Falcon comes to my mind.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I hope you all realize, Sakurai don't give a **** about hate bases.

Tingle is an AT already, if he was really hated that much, he wouldn't have been in Melee or Brawl. End discussion. Same goes for Krystal and Waluigi. Now, it's up to your interp to decide if Tingle is a good choice, but the hate base thing, doesn't mean jack.

I do not condone Waluigi love though. Let's keep that clear. I do like Tingle and Krystal though~

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@Johnknight
Likewise, Sakurai would have to go WAYYYYYYY out of his way and play all the Paper Mario games just to make a moveset that doesn't resemble Mario. Same with Bowser Jr., but with Sunshine, who could easily be a semi-clone of Bowser.
With Paper Mario, you just take various moves he uses from his 3 (soon to be 4) Paper Mario games. He could use him hammer (probably for tilts and smash attacks), turn into paper air planes/ships/rolls, use jump-based attacks, star power attacks, etc. Literally you just have to play the games, and the moveset mostly writes itself.

Bowser Jr. you could just give him a paint brush and go crazy if you want an easy path. Although I will admit this one would require more thinking... which is why I am hesitant about Bowser Jr.
Without playing a majority of the spin-offs, I can already give a unique moveset for Waluigi, as he has done plenty that seperate him from Wario or Luigi.
After all, Waluigi doesn't shoot fireballs or fart.
How do you know=??? I heard he farts out fireballs... :troll:
Recovery? He can swim through the air.
Weapon? His AT had him wield a tennis racket. He could use it throughout his normals. Or for a Neutral Special, he could serve a tennis ball.
The swimming recovery idea made me chuckle. That would be a "unique" jump, but I'm not sure about it as a up B.

As for the tennis racket, Peach already uses a tennis racket for her forward smash. Although the tennis ball idea is a pretty good one, I will give you that. However, it could wind up being too similar to Diddy Kong's bananas.
Alternate powers and abilities? He has control over purple thorny vines, can summon streams of water out of nowhere, use his long legs to smash people into the ground, toss giant baseballs, and while not unique to him in the games, throw dodgeballs, use a hockey stick and puck, etc., as neither Wario or Luigi do that in Smash.
Oh gosh, now it is turning into a Mario spin-off feast. Eoww. This would probably be my reaction to seeing that if Waluigi was playable! :laugh:

Also why do some of you want 3 Mother characters=??? As a huge Mother fan, 2 is fine. Ninten is basically just an early incarnation of Ness (although an alternate outfit would be nice), The Masked Man is a clone of Lucas (again, an alternate outfit would rock), and the main characters of Mother 2 and 3 are already playable. The rest can be assist trophy characters, NPCs, and bosses. The series isn't that big. Mother is really "set" so far in terms of characters.

Now we just need a quality stage in a future smash bros game. We've gotten two from Mother 2, and one from Mother 3, so now we need one from Mother 1. That and maybe another item. Teddy Bear anyone=??? :laugh: (I would love to see wrapped present bosses as common adventure/story mode enemies, lol!)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yes, but I feel since Animal Crossing 3DS is probably going to sell quite well, and since they have an even more realistic looking shape, the odds are increased.

Remember, he's almost totally unlimited now, and he knows this. Maybe his key reasoning for shooting it down pre-brawl was because he felt the spaces were better reserved for others.

Plus, a lot of other people are going to be working on this, at least at a higher stage than before, and if he's going to rely on others to help him more, this may mean some others will have a say in who's in and who's not.

Plus, as judging by the note, sometimes he just literally doesn't have a choice as to who gets in: "Didn't have any part in the inclusion of Link or Sonic."

So anyone who may have been a "no for sure" reasonable can't fit under that category anymore, because who knows who will have a say.
Ya in fact i might buy AC3ds Just as how i bought the first 3 titles... damn my sisters got me hooked on it T_T

Jakor

Smash Ace
Tingle is werid enough as a AT.
Smash doesnt need anymore weridness
Agreed with earthbound although id prefer paula since theres barely any female characters as is lol.

I have no idea how ballon fighter would fight unless a jumps on peoples heads or goes lakitu on us.
Mach rider is basically wario on his bike.
Little mac or knuckle joe would be better since most characters punch and kick Lol

Wario and luigi are werid as hell... so theres you weridness right there...now if you want mega werid than make weegee an AT lmao XD :awesome:

The problem with Little Mac is his specials would be all very similar.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have an idea how Balloon Fighter can fight:

- He can have up to 2 balloons
- Attacking him increases his chances of getting his balloons popped
- Having 2 balloons allows the character to jump a total of 6 times (like Kirby/Jiggs), 4 times with one balloon, and twice like everyone else when he has no balloons
- B Down will be his balloon pump to get more balloons

I haven't planned out all of his move set but I'm working on it (maybe one of his B moves makes his shoes hurt when you touch them)

EDIT: I REALLLY want to give the Balloon Fighter some moves from the fangame Balloon Duel but I shouldn't

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This guy probably doesn't even have sisters.

Be a man and own up to the fact that you enjoy a girl's game.
I do. But im being honest that they did... ex. my twin sister and my step sister... I know myself, but you dont know me so dont pretend like you know me cause you dont so be quiet.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
This guy probably doesn't even have sisters.

Be a man and own up to the fact that you enjoy a girl's game.
I've never played AC. I've seen my friend's sister play it once, but the only thing that didn't bore my brains out was when she accidently reset and Resetti told her off. :laugh:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I really enjoyed the first Animal Crossing, its one of my favorite games on the GameCube. I got Wild World and it made me lose interest in the series. I still go back to the Animal Crossing on the GameCube though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So AR Cards for KI:Uprising will be bundled with chocolate in Japan :laugh:

Sakurai you genius
My first reaction is that of jealousy.

Second is that with an anime, TCG (AR cards :p), and now this, it's starting to become clear that Nintendo is trying to turn KI into their next big franchise.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
My first reaction is that of jealousy.

Second is that with an anime, TCG (AR cards :p), and now this, it's starting to become clear that Nintendo is trying to turn KI into their next big franchise.
I can only imagine what he has planned for Smash 4. I still say that him expanding upon the AR Card/trading card idea (and possibly doing figurines too) is a possibility that would be very lucrative for Nintendo.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I really enjoyed the first Animal Crossing, its one of my favorite games on the GameCube. I got Wild World and it made me lose interest in the series. I still go back to the Animal Crossing on the GameCube though.
Was it the lack of holidays?

While City Folk was still the SAME OLD SAME OLD, it still had the best parts of each game before it. I thought.

It also had maid dresses. Strong.

Also what if they make CHOCOLATE SMASH TROPHIES?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I hope you all realize, Sakurai don't give a **** about hate bases.

Tingle is an AT already, if he was really hated that much, he wouldn't have been in Melee or Brawl. End discussion. Same goes for Krystal and Waluigi. Now, it's up to your interp to decide if Tingle is a good choice, but the hate base thing, doesn't mean jack.
How do you know=??? We haven't see any evidence to support this. (granted, you are mostly probably right from what I assume)

Tingle was an Assist Trophy because he is a "helper character" in Zelda. He doesn't do much else but "help," aside from those spin-off games fifteen people and a dumpster bought (the other copies are buried next to copies of the ET video game). Hatred toward Tingle existed pre-Melee, but it really came around after his appearance in the Wind Waker, specifically the fact he is so ugly in such a cutesy (graphical) game, he is a creeper, and he made you waste 4 hours of your life looking for pieces of the Triforce.

Again, not a lot of people want to play as Tingle, especially compared to those who oppose. I will say that a noticeable amount of people who want to play as Krystal and Waluigi, despite their "haters."

@ ChronoBound
Agreed. The 1st Animal Crossing released stateside was probably the most enjoyable. Wild World and City Folk didn't have the same... "charm" (which came from being the first Animal Crossing game you played) I guess. Although I will admit I think as a game, Wild World was probably the best of them (but not the one I enjoyed the most). I think the series needs to change the direction it is in. Make the area you live in bigger, make it a town instead of a village, make it actually civilized, and put in more stuff to do. Also, make your house get way bigger. I want a four story mansion, dang it!!! And I want Nook's Place to be a Giant Mall where he employs his slaves!!!

Also, return those NES games. I loved those. Excite Bike, Balloon Fight, Super Mario Bros, the Legend of Zelda, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, Punch-Out!!, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, DK Jr., DK Math (LOL!), Clu-Clu Land, the 2nd Clu-Clu Land (I think it was called "D"), Pinball, Baseball, Soccer, etc.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Was it the lack of holidays?

While City Folk was still the SAME OLD SAME OLD, it still had the best parts of each game before it. I thought.

It also had maid dresses. Strong.
I miss the fact that you could play SNES/NES games in the GC version but nintendo got wise to that lol.... By the way... why the fk did you take a shot at me? >_>

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I miss the fact that you could play SNES/NES games in the GC version but nintendo got wise to that lol.... By the way... why the fk did you take a shot at me? >_>
*****, don't start with me or I'm going to send you so many angry letters in AC3DS.

You're probably just jealous that I'm much Stronger at making patterns or something.

Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom