• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Lol its nice that people dislike me in such quick fashion... Just like MK Lol....

:phone:
Nah, I don't dislike you at all.

MK is another story, but there's many reasons for that. ...They're pretty common knowledge, to be fair. That, and he's just a character, you're a person.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Lol whatever man, its nice to know that stupid people assume that can read someones emotions when the person is miles away (joking aside or not) i honestly dont care about what you just said I know you like riding oasis... but honestly im chill and again... its just a forum. Lol i would die inside for not being a fanboy of some random dude who posts alot? ya i dont think so :D

I wonder how long you'll be mad over nothing. Remind me to tell you about the user soup when this is over

After reading your post I have concluded that you are deeply hurt and have resorted to the defense mechanisms projection and denial. If you need me the "stupid person" to dumb it down for you, I mean you are angry at yourself for not being able to read people emotions over the Internet and since you find me as a less threatening or more appropriate target, you direct your anger at me. And your in denial saying you don't won't to be a fanboy because you can't be a fanboy.

BTW the only girl things I play are y'know girls.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Please don't get depressed on us. It makes me sad.
Lol again... stop thinkin that im feeling an emotion just because i type something... if you wanna know how I feel than ill tell you im full cause i just ate and im just chillin watching the grammys... I feel that you just wanna use every maplestory character emotion T_T

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That's right, run asage. But be warned: I WILL hunt you down!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I decided not to leave. Therefore, I will eat you now.

Insanity is you and I, but is hidden within insanity, thus after we discuss Toad eating Ridley, we finally understand that Oasis is InSane, thus agreeing that we, too, are insane.

Insanity within insanity, insanity, and more insanity. Insaniception.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol again... stop thinkin that im feeling an emotion just because i type something... if you wanna know how I feel than ill tell you im full cause i just ate and im just chillin watching the grammys... I feel that you just wanna use every maplestory character emotion T_T

Well, your words were confusing. So, seeming how you want everyone to know, HOW DO YOU FEEL, FRIEND?

Wow, again? Sorry -_- I'm tired, I suppose.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yes.

Ridley has all been in nearly every game to the Metroid series in addition to being in the Metroid series since the beginning.
At least one of the good things about Other M is that it finally brought to light the sort of relationship between Samus and Ridley. Before you'd have to read an instruction manual or something.

Or the manga. 8D

Still waiting for Ridley to TALK. :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This is hilarious! :smirk:

Let's see here...

Again its funny that people think something of you when they are way off... ik oasis is mad since hes callin me a loser but ya go ahead and play with your barbies cause AC is the only girl thing I play.

ik oasis is mad
Again its funny that people think something of you when they are way off...
Lol whatever man, its nice to know that stupid people assume that can read someones emotions when the person is miles away (joking aside or not) i honestly dont care about what you just said I know you like riding oasis... but honestly im chill and again... its just a forum. Lol i would die inside for not being a fanboy of some random dude who posts alot? ya i dont think so :D

I know you like riding oasis...

And its nice that he has a fanboy which is you.

Lol its nice that people dislike me in such quick fashion... Just like MK Lol....

Lol whatever man, its nice to know that stupid people assume that can read someones emotions when the person is miles away
What did I learn today?

I don't have assume. Homie, you're washed up and you contradict yourself within the same post. You're dismissed now

In other words. Stop acting so defensive, no one cares, we're all chilling here. LOL

D

Deleted member

With Paper Mario, you just take various moves he uses from his 3 (soon to be 4) Paper Mario games. He could use him hammer (probably for tilts and smash attacks), turn into paper air planes/ships/rolls, use jump-based attacks, star power attacks, etc. Literally you just have to play the games, and the moveset mostly writes itself.

Bowser Jr. you could just give him a paint brush and go crazy if you want an easy path. Although I will admit this one would require more thinking... which is why I am hesitant about Bowser Jr.

How do you know=??? I heard he farts out fireballs... :troll:

The swimming recovery idea made me chuckle. That would be a "unique" jump, but I'm not sure about it as a up B.

As for the tennis racket, Peach already uses a tennis racket for her forward smash. Although the tennis ball idea is a pretty good one, I will give you that. However, it could wind up being too similar to Diddy Kong's bananas.

Oh gosh, now it is turning into a Mario spin-off feast. Eoww. This would probably be my reaction to seeing that if Waluigi was playable! :laugh:

Also why do some of you want 3 Mother characters=??? As a huge Mother fan, 2 is fine. Ninten is basically just an early incarnation of Ness (although an alternate outfit would be nice), The Masked Man is a clone of Lucas (again, an alternate outfit would rock), and the main characters of Mother 2 and 3 are already playable. The rest can be assist trophy characters, NPCs, and bosses. The series isn't that big. Mother is really "set" so far in terms of characters.

Now we just need a quality stage in a future smash bros game. We've gotten two from Mother 2, and one from Mother 3, so now we need one from Mother 1. That and maybe another item. Teddy Bear anyone=??? :laugh: (I would love to see wrapped present bosses as common adventure/story mode enemies, lol!)
I also failed to mention that he is a gadget user as well, like the 4 mechanical appendages used for his Special Shots in Sports Mix.
Also, what I mean by the tennis racket is that he uses it as a weapon, not just a Smash Attack. Like how the sword users have their swords, and Dedede and the Climbers use their hammers, Waluigi would use his racket.

Also, Claus wouldn't be a clone of Lucas, at all. But I agree in that Mother is fine with just the ones we have.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yes.

Ridley has all been in nearly every game to the Metroid series in addition to being in the Metroid series since the beginning.
Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission (including the Robo Ridley), Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Metroid: Other M.

The only games missing are Metroid II (the weakest game in the series, but still pretty good... but REALLY HARD!!!),Metroid Prime Hunters (which basically had no story mode), and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (although there is Ridley data found on it).
I decided not to leave. Therefore, I will eat you now.

Insanity is you and I, but is hidden within insanity, thus after we discuss Toad eating Ridley, we finally understand that Oasis is InSane, thus agreeing that we, too, are insane.

Insanity within insanity, insanity, and more insanity. Insaniception.
Just to let you know, you made me pull this out...

(that last face by the way is PERFECT!!!)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Just wow Lol

I wonder how long you'll be mad over nothing. Remind me to tell you about the user soup when this is over

After reading your post I have concluded that you are deeply hurt and have resorted to the defense mechanisms projection and denial. If you need me the "stupid person" to dumb it down for you, I mean you are angry at yourself for not being able to read people emotions over the Internet and since you find me as a less threatening or more appropriate target, you direct your anger at me. And your in denial saying you don't won't to be a fanboy because you can't be a fanboy.

BTW the only girl things I play are y'know girls.

First, your wayyy off on your assumption of me keep guessin about me to make yourself feel better whatever works. 2. Im 19 so "kid is funny". 3. He came at me, I dont go at people at all. 4. Oasis said I dont have sisters as if he knew (joking or not).

D

Deleted member

At least one of the good things about Other M is that it finally brought to light the sort of relationship between Samus and Ridley. Before you'd have to read an instruction manual or something.

Or the manga. 8D

Still waiting for Ridley to TALK. :awesome:
*imagines Ridley talking like in Smash Kingdom* No thanks....

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I have been thinking. Even before Brawl was announced, even if you brought up the topic of third-party characters then, nobody would have brought up Snake due to his perception as being a "Sony" character (in addition to the serious, "realistic" nature of his series in comparison to most other Smash Bros. games).

Snake honestly shocked everyone. However, he still managed to draw massive hype, because he was Snake, one of the most popular video game characters.

I have been trying to think of another third-party character besides Mega Man that would draw as massive hype as Snake and Sonic did, but I cannot think of anyone else besides Cloud (who never had his own game on a Nintendo console).

D

Deleted member

Does that mean Dillon's Rolling Western will have a Dillon's Rolling Western Pinball spin-off?

Also, not being a ball shape doesn't save you. Mario Pinball Land, anyone?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You can't shock everyone again by doing something you've already done.

People EXPECT third-parties now.

So, if he really wanted to shock someone, he'd add Monkey D. Luffy. Much more popular and relevant than Goku.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If he wanted to surprise everyone he would include Mickey Mouse. That is something that would be on the same level as Solid Snake.

D

Deleted member

You can't shock everyone again by doing something you've already done.

People EXPECT third-parties now.

So, if he really wanted to shock someone, he'd add Monkey D. Luffy. Much more popular and relevant than Goku.
I'd actually be perfectly fine with Luffy.
Of course, he would have to be somewhat weaker to compensate for his wicked range on attacks.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
**** up. No one wants to hear that bull. Especially if the character is going to be Naruto, Goku, Ichigo, or MONKEY D. LUFFY.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I also failed to mention that he is a gadget user as well, like the 4 mechanical appendages used for his Special Shots in Sports Mix.
Also, what I mean by the tennis racket is that he uses it as a weapon, not just a Smash Attack. Like how the sword users have their swords, and Dedede and the Climbers use their hammers, Waluigi would use his racket.
Okay... but that still doesn't totally sell me on it. I agree that having a tennis racket or golf club as a smash attack would be dumb. I would much rather see something that "fits" the character. And quite frankly, I don't think Waluigi is enough of a unique "character" to have such moves to fill out a moveset without feeling the least bit forced.
Also, Claus wouldn't be a clone of Lucas, at all. But I agree in that Mother is fine with just the ones we have.
Of course Claus/the Masked Man wouldn't be a Lucas clone... but that would be their only chance to be playable (that or an alternate costume).

@ Zero
Slow down dude and stop getting offended. Neither Oasis or dysfunctunal (sorry if I misspelled your stupid [lol jk bro!] ;) username) are serious in the slightest. Like for example when Oasis tells a story about throwing dead baby heads at people at Wal-Mart. He didn't really do all that. Instead, he did something like throwing dead alligator heads in the Dollar Tree, which we all know isn't anywhere near as bad! :laugh:

Also, dude, you are contradicting yourself. SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW DOOOWWWNNNN!!!!
(even if you are 19 though, I am still older than you... although not by much. I ain't that old my fellow smash brothas)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
If he wanted to surprise everyone he would include Mickey Mouse. That is something that would be on the same level as Solid Snake.
I think Cloud would generate the same type of reaction as Snake.

Speaking of Final Fantasy VII, its the 15th year anniversary for the title.

D

Deleted member

Nah, if we're going to have a cartoon character, it should be Popeye.

Donkey Kong was originally going to be a Popeye game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom