• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

N is probably the best character ever in Pokemon. What does the letter N look like? Why, none other than a Z on it's side. And Zoroark starts with a Z. Not to mention N has Zoroark hair. Probably also helps that he has a Zoroark too.
Why does this sound like something ViewtifulGene would say on Gamefaqs?

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
N is probably the best character ever in Pokemon. What does the letter N look like? Why, none other than a Z on it's side. And Zoroark starts with a Z. Not to mention N has Zoroark hair. Probably also helps that he has a Zoroark too.
It can all possibly be just a coincidence, but then I could be wrong.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Then what do you want to talk about?
Honestly, I have no idea. I just seriously wish that SOMETHING would be confirmed soon so we can discuss it further(and possibly make other things obselete/more likely).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Honestly, I have no idea. I just seriously wish that SOMETHING would be confirmed soon so we can discuss it further(and possibly make other things obselete/more likely).
Then let's talk about Robot Rainbow Unicorn Attack. That'd make for a great AT.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I haven't been here in awhile and it seems like nothing's really changed. Anyway Zoroark>Victini any day.

N's real name is Natural isn't it? And Younger Joey is a a way better character come out me boys.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
To yani: I'd rather see Krokoroc vs. Totodile.

To Hyperfalcon: Sunshine Mario? I know of a FLUDD Mario, a Shadow Mario, a Metal Mario, but no Sunshine Mario.

To TheFirstPoppyBro: The first confirmed information will most likely happen in June during E3 2012, 6.1 years after the first look at Brawl at E3 2006.

To all else: Unless I'm told not to, my next post will include the latest draft of my wish list.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Also one more thing about Victini, it really didn't even fight in its movie did it? Lucario and Mewtwo both did and Zoroark did as well Victini really didn't do much besides follow Ash and Co around I really don't see how it is any different from Celebi,Mew, or Jirachi

Bring it on SSBF or Asage :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Also one more thing about Victini, it really didn't even fight in its movie did it? Lucario and Mewtwo both did and Zoroark did as well Victini really didn't do much besides follow Ash and Co around I really don't see how it is any different from Celebi,Mew, or Jirachi

Bring it on SSBF or Asage
Other than Mew fighting in his movie... eh. So I'm not sure this is a good enough reason.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Bring it on SSBF or Asage :p
V-Create=Gigantic Explosion. Did you miss that?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He could have a different projectile, and weigh more than regular Mario because of his extra attire. Something we've never seen before :troll: :drmario:
:lol: I just meant the costume. But a full FLUDD moveset that doesn't suck could be neat. Or atleast, an alternate moveset for Mario.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
V-Create=Gigantic Explosion. Did you miss that?
Jirachi pretty much did the same thing against that giant Groudon clone when it used Doom Desire they really weren't fighting anything so I don't see why that's important or impressive.

D

Deleted member

Even though he's generally hated here...

I'd rather have him than Bowser Jr. or Paper Mario.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Even though he's generally hated here...

I'd rather have him than Bowser Jr. or Paper Mario.
Eh, I'd pick either of those two first. I'd still pick Toad first.

Unfortunately, I see the aforementioned half-plumber as the most likely choice right now. Although I don't actually think he has a ghost of a chance, but for who does? We might see Paper Mario if anyone, unless the Doc comes back.

D

Deleted member

WAA!

As I've said before, I am a Waluigi fan. I'm just not one of those crazed ones who thinks he's the best choice for a Mario Newcomer. (Anyone with half a brain knows that spot goes to Toad.)

EDIT: Though I would like to see him in Sm4sh.

yani

Smash Lord
Geno>Toad>Doc>Waluigi>Impa replacing Sheik > Paper Mario > Jr.

My Mario preferences :laugh:

I switched from disliking Waluigi to disliking Jr.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm a big Waluigi fan too (you might have know already known this due to my username) and I'd like him in the game (plus I was heart broken when he was confirmed as an Assist Trophy back in the Smash Bros Dojo days). Sure, he doesn't see much love from Nintendo, but this will definitely get his popularity up. Heck, I was listening to a Charles Martinet interview and he'd LOVE to have a game where Wario & Waluigi team up similar to the Mario & Luigi games.

Off topic he was even asked, in the same interview, what is the true relationship between Wario & Waluigi and he actually doesn't know but sees them as partners in crime.

But he's in my top ten characters I'd like to see in the game.

yani

Smash Lord
I would like to see Waluigi as a Wario rep, but he hasn't appeared in any of his games yet..right?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I'm a big Waluigi fan too (you might have know already known this due to my username) and I'd like him in the game (plus I was heart broken when he was confirmed as an Assist Trophy back in the Smash Bros Dojo days). Sure, he doesn't see much love from Nintendo, but this will definitely get his popularity up. Heck, I was listening to a Charles Martinet interview and he'd LOVE to have a game where Wario & Waluigi team up similar to the Mario & Luigi games.

Off topic he was even asked, in the same interview, what is the true relationship between Wario & Waluigi and he actually doesn't know but sees them as partners in crime.

But he's in my top ten characters I'd like to see in the game.
I agree. A Super Wario Bros. game would be epic.
Also, we should push Charles Martinet to push Nintendo to push Sakurai to add Waluigi. :troll:

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
That sketch doesn't even have a proper Gamma symbol on the hat. In all seriousness, Waluigi would be a bad idea because he's not important enough to the Mario series and hasn't appeared in any mainstream Mario games.

Since no-one said I shouldn't, here's the latest draft of my wish list. (approx. 49 characters)

Mario series
*Mario
*Luigi
*Bowser
*Peach (Change her neutral B spell to Toadsworth's Cane)
*Toad

Donkey Kong series
*Donkey Kong
*Diddy Kong
*Either Dixie Kong or King K Rool (I can't decide between female fighters and villains, leaning towards K Rool)

Zelda series
*Link
*Zelda/Sheik
*Ganondorf (revamped with his own moveset, and brandishing the sword)
*Young Link (with Toon Link as a costume)
*Maybe Impa (I'll be sure of this when I
see her at her best in Skyward Sword
)

Metroid series
*Samus/Zero Suit Samus
*Ridley
*Dark Samus

*Yoshi

Kirby series
*Kirby
*Meta-Knight
*King DeDeDe

StarFox series
*Fox
*Falco
*Wolf (revamped with new moveset)

Pokemon series
*Pikachu
*Purin
*Pokemon Trainer (perhaps commanding Wortortle/Venusaur/Charmander this time)
*Zoroark
*maybe Mewtwo (revamped with new moveset)

F-ZERO series
*Captain Falcon
*Samurai Goroh

Mother EarthBound series
*Ness (with PSI Rockin as either replacement Final Smash or next new spell)

Fire Emblem series
*Marth
*Ike
*Either Medeus (Villain of FE1), Sigurd (Star of Genealogy of the Holy War, the most popular of first 8 FE games), or whoever the villain of Path of Radiance is

*Wario

*Captain Olimar

*Maybe Tom Nook

Retro/80's group
*Ice Climbers
*Mr. Game & Watch
*Pit
*Balloon Fighter
*Little Mac
*Maybe keep ROB

3rd Party group
*Snake
*Sonic
*One other 3rd party character, most likely MegaMan

*Ray Mk II of Custom Robo

*Nell of Nintendo Wars (It's my understanding that Nell was the main character in Famicom Wars 1, so I'm saving Andy for the 3DS installment)

*Saki Amamiya

NOTE: I didn't forget Isaac of Golden Sun. I'm saving him for the 3DS installment as well!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I agree. A Super Wario Bros. game would be epic.
Also, we should push Charles Martinet to push Nintendo to push Sakurai to make Waluigi a full character. :troll:
Fixed for exactness. Walugi's already in Smash. :awesome:

I just want Waluigi in a WarioWare or Wario Land game as is. That's MORE than good enough.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well it's the same with Bowser + Peach in Melee and DDD + MK in Brawl. It can happen (though Nintendo kind of neglects the DK series now).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Peach, Bowser, Doc
Marth, Roy
Zelda/Sheik, Young Link, Ganondorf
Dedede, Meta Knight
Pichu, Mewtwo
Lucario, PT

YEP, not realistic at all.... :rollseyes:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well it's the same with Bowser + Peach in Melee and DDD + MK in Brawl. It can happen (though Nintendo kind of neglects the DK series now).
Technically, besides Mario, they added two relates series(not counting DK since it's completely different) characters per game... till Brawl. Where they added 1. It took two games to get an equal amount of Kirby characters per 3.

Remember, Dixie was supposed to be in. So I expect Dixie in SSB4, but I don't expect K. Rool at all. Unless the DK series start getting more popular, that is.

Shinymonkey8

Smash Cadet
Technically, besides Mario, they added two relates series(not counting DK since it's completely different) characters per game... till Brawl. Where they added 1. It took two games to get an equal amount of Kirby characters per 3.

Remember, Dixie was supposed to be in. So I expect Dixie in SSB4, but I don't expect K. Rool at all. Unless the DK series start getting more popular, that is.
What is the last DK game released? Is the series really being abused that badly?

D

Deleted member

It's more likely than a 2-rep addition to Kid Icarus, like some people are deluded into believing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom