• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I had a friend make this for ya'll. She's from Serebii. Check it out:

Just wanted to share one out of the many Pokemon SSB4 Sigs I'm wanting her to make. Which'll be...
Victini
Zoroark
Lucario
Mewtwo
I may add Pichu, but I'm not sure yet. I'll be making a video on Youtube for discussion on SSB4 Pokemon Reps.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Just wanted to share one out of the many Pokemon SSB4 Sigs I'm wanting her to make. Which'll be...
Victini
Zoroark
Lucario
Mewtwo
I may add Pichu, but I'm not sure yet. I'll be making a video on Youtube for discussion on SSB4 Pokemon Reps.
Personally I would accept Meowth as a Jigglypuff replacement. But as long as Jiggz is in, and Mewtwo and Pokémon Trainer will be there as well I don't think it will happen.

:phone:

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman

Victini
Zoroark
Lucario
Mewtwo
Arc is going to love this sig. :)

I quite like Meowth myself; however, the only problem is the intense competition for the Pokemon newcomer slot. Meowth has a chance; however, we're already in a tight situation with all the first generation reps (though the first gen is my favourite! :bee:).

Pichu sounds reasonable and I personally think Ukelele Pichu from Pokemon Ranger would be a unique addition. At least if they give Pichu a ukelele if he returns, that would be awesome. I still want to see this as his final smash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvz22xJRkhI

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@Young Horsetail: Your idea for giving Pit special conversations sounds like a good one when you're playing on a Kid Icarus stage. Solid Snake would be out of a job though, but if he does get the boot, this would make up for it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
MSG: I think I mentioned that you can use them in Skyworld or an upcoming Uprising-stage, but thanks.

Well, if Snake stays, I don't think it's that bad. I mean, there was Fox and Falco's codecs too. (-lvl-); And I like some variety, I guess.

About Meowth, I want to see him too. (-l,l-); He's IMO the missing deserving fighter in the same vein as Toad.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just want Jiggs to be Melee-styled badass again. (-l^l-) I just really didn't like how NERFED she was in Brawl.
She wasn't so much nerfed by surgical changes as she was nerfed by engine intself. The same thing happened with Capt. Falcon. Both of them lost any combo potential they had before which is why they're considered so bad.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Kuma: I see. I really loved Melee-engine, felt so fast and frantic fun. They better bring it back for casual and competitive gamers alike. (-l-l-);

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
MSG: I think I mentioned that you can use them in Skyworld or an upcoming Uprising-stage, but thanks.

Well, if Snake stays, I don't think it's that bad. I mean, there was Fox and Falco's codecs too. (-lvl-); And I like some variety, I guess.

About Meowth, I want to see him too. (-l,l-); He's IMO the missing deserving fighter in the same vein as Toad.
The Star Fox conversations are limited to merely 5 topics per character though. Solid Snake had codecs for everyone, including himself, and I guess it would be odd to keep him if Pit gains access to that very feature.

Regarding the other subject, I could care less about Meowth. As for Toad, if it were possible to make him AND Bowser Jr. playable, I'm game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Cranky Kong should give hints to the Kongs as well. They don't have to talk back like Snake or Pit however.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
MSG: Maybe you're right, hum. We'll see then if it's included. I see it quite happening though.

Diddy Kong: I'd love to see this too. He'd be so much of a nostalgia filter comic relief. More fun to see than Resetti, I think. Maybe he should replace him too.

Doc Louis might do the same... Maan, SSB4 seems to have lots of potential for funny conversations around many corners, don't ya think guys?

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
^Quite true about the amount of amusing conversations we could get (though I'd imagine that they would get tiring sooner or later).

Cranky Kong should give hints to the Kongs as well. They don't have to talk back like Snake or Pit however.p
I see him throwing insults throughout the match instead. :p Cranky Kong would be hilarious I do admit. ;)

Regarding the other subject, I could care less about Meowth. As for Toad, if it were possible to make him AND Bowser Jr. playable, I'm game.
Well the Mario series is the flagship franchise and it wouldn't be too farfetched to get both. Both are notable, and the more the merrier. :D We also didn't receive a true Mario rep in Brawl, so why not make up for it? I like to see both get in as well.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
MSG: Maybe you're right, hum. We'll see then if it's included. I see it quite happening though.

Diddy Kong: I'd love to see this too. He'd be so much of a nostalgia filter comic relief. More fun to see than Resetti, I think. Maybe he should replace him too.

Doc Louis might do the same... Maan, SSB4 seems to have lots of potential for funny conversations around many corners, don't ya think guys?
Cranky could give DK some tips on his moves (especially cool if he gets the Barrel Throw), complain about 'the old days', graphics, difficult controls, ask for the reason why his stage 75m was removed, criticize DK for being 'slow' but turn extremely supportive if DK faces Mario in battle.

Doc Louis for Little Mac is cool to. Even though I never played Punch Out. Few days a go I saw a Family Guy episode in which Peter prays to God to help him beat the game however :laugh:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
^Quite true about the amount of amusing conversations we could get (though I'd imagine that they would get tiring sooner or later).
Well, since they're all optional, I don't think they get tiring. Their more of fun extra to have around. (-lvl-);

Diddy: Yes, just like that. Cranky should have more appearances on battles in SSB-series, he's just as legendary as Mario to me.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
@Young Horsetail

Hm, you have a point there. Oh, and I don't mind extra conversations. I loved the Snake codecs from Brawl, and it would be nice to get some more details of the other characters. It would be nice to have more active background characters to really fire up the match.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, since they're all optional, I don't think they get tiring. Their more of fun extra to have around. (-lvl-);

Diddy: Yes, just like that. Cranky should have more appearances on battles in SSB-series, he's just as legendary as Mario to me.
His speech out be easiest to do, as no voice acting is needed just a few grunts. A funny extra would be asking Diddy how his Barrel Jet is treating him, and give him tips on recovery.

And Cranky would've been a legend indeed if Nintendo finally would acknowledge him as the Arcade DK, instead of pushing Donkey Kong into the roles he had in Mario vs DK.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Cranky could give DK some tips on his moves (especially cool if he gets the Barrel Throw), complain about 'the old days', graphics, difficult controls, ask for the reason why his stage 75m was removed, criticize DK for being 'slow' but turn extremely supportive if DK faces Mario in battle.

Cranky would be a mouth full of crazy topics if he appears as an Assist Trophy. Of course, his mockery remarks to today's games will always be priceless.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
If Cranky appears, he should definitely be seated upon his rocking chair to add in to the effect. Providing hints and breaking the fourth wall while simply rocking on his chair would really be a sight to see.

Makes me wonder how he would react to Mario if he ever saw him. :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Cranky would be a mouth full of crazy topics if he appears as an Assist Trophy. Of course, his mockery remarks to today's games will always be priceless.
No Assist Trophy, have him as a codec character for the Kongs about different topics, like tips on their moves and the like. Explained that in the posts earlier.

Rambi should be the AT from the DK series. His super charge would be an awesome strong attack.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
While we're on these codex entries and stuff..

Pokemon trainer should definitively get pokedex entries!
How would that work? Just the regular version dex descriptions but spoken?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No Assist Trophy, have him as a codec character for the Kongs about different topics, like tips on their moves and the like. Explained that in the posts earlier.

Rambi should be the AT from the DK series. His super charge would be an awesome strong attack.

Of all the things the Kongs have utilized, I don't think a cell phone is in their supplies. But anything can happen when you put your mind into it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Of all the things the Kongs have utilized, I don't think a cell phone is in their supplies. But anything can happen when you put your mind into it.
They could also do it only on a stage where Cranky appears at, like Jungle Japes. Knock on his door three times with a jab and his codec appears. :awesome:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Pit: Is it me, or are there many other chatty folk like we two?
Palutena: I think so, but of course, they're definitely not like us. Some can be plain rude.
Pit: Quite...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa for Zelda could work though, as we all kinda expect Palutena to be in anyways. Right. Right? :awesome:

Almost done with SS, Hero Mode by the way. Impa is still ****ing epic. After Midna the best personality in a Zelda character I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom