• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz02g3S0pdI

Well we all know what happens to Magikarp after this scene of being abused. :p I think if it did make it into Smash, a chance of Gyrados should not be missed. However, perhaps they can make a small 5-10% of Magikarps capable of evolving. This way, the evolution would be much more surprising. Stalking Gyrados? Yes please... just like Kyogre (this thing was annoying :o).

Also indeed Munchlax does appear a bit too commonly. There seems to be a trait of one type of Pokemon appearing once one makes its appearance (at least in Brawl). Munchlax is of course one of them.

Hm, perhaps Pokeball Pokemon evolution wouldn't be too bad (imagines Chikorita starting with razor leaf and then ends up as Meganium using Leaf storm).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh, whoops, I guess I should have mentioned that the idea I was referring to would be that if a person HITS, Magikarp, he'll evolve into Gyarados.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I guess Seaking can be an acception... Oh wait :(

Anyways, I made this awesome picture:

We've got to get a chat rolling in here... Read this, from Serebii:

Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen - Release Date

As expected, CoroCoro magazine has revealed the release date for the upcoming movie; Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen. Like previous movies, this movie will be released in the middle of July, specifically July 14th 2012 in Japanese theatres. Plot details are still unknown for the movie, but we will receive the first basic information from the official site this Saturday

D

Deleted member

@Zap tackle: I do agree in that Magikarp should play the role that Goldeen has and I hope he does. As for Pokeball evolution idea, I think if Magikarp drops in a water, he should evolve into Gyrados, in which he uses hyper beam at the stage, which could easily KO a character.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
A new Pokemon game is getting revealed next month.. hopefully it's Gray version which would make sense with Kyurem being the star of the latest movie.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The wii u is so fail.

a wii is literally ALL gamecube inside except for JUST the graphics card+whatever physical parts make the motion sensing possible

how the **** does this **** NOT come backward GC compatible to begin with???

rip off. nintendo will charge you for some extra **** to play gamecube games with game cube controllers.

first 6 months of existance the wii u gets hacked and we all find out its basically a wii with a nintendo ds screen, they probz couldnt call it wiids because well wiid is awesome.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The wii u is so fail.

a wii is literally ALL gamecube inside from JUST the graphics card+whatever physical parts make the motion sensing possible

how the **** does this **** NOT come backward GC compatible to begin with???

rip off. nintendo will charge you for some extra **** to play gamecube games with game cube controllers.

first 6 months of existance the wii u gets hacked and we all find out its basically a wii with a nintendo ds screen, they probz couldnt call it wiids because well wiid is awesome.
Hmm. You've obviously played it. Tell us more -_-

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The Wii U is supposed to be lightly more powerful than the PS3 in some respects..

Anyways, Nintendo will never make a system as crazy as the PS3. Too expensive. Wasn't it like 600 bucks? Yeah, Ninty is very much cost friendly.

If you're mad about the GC controller, build a bridge and get over it. That's all I can tell you. Or, umm, play Melee and Brawl?

Asage, you cannot tell other people they will never get a girlfriend, you have no room to talk.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
cereal story, breakfast.

The Wii U is supposed to be lightly more powerful than the PS3 in some respects..

Anyways, Nintendo will never make a system as crazy as the PS3. Too expensive. Wasn't it like 600 bucks? Yeah, Ninty is very much cost friendly.

If you're mad about the GC controller, build a bridge and get over it. That's all I can tell you. Or, umm, play Melee and Brawl?

Asage, you cannot tell other people they will never get a girlfriend, you have no room to talk.
"supposed to be" lol they said similar **** about wii vs 360 and look at how weak wii is. its litterally a gamecube + motion sensitivity, could have done that **** at home in the basement for free and like the gamecube and wii theres no doubt in my mind it will be a scrub console..... looks nice and gets all the *****es but we all know deep down he wants to kill himself and none of his friends like him

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Inb4hackersor3rdpartymakesGCCport

@Mars: I'm going to one of my tech savy friends and we're going to fix up the GC so it becomes a wii and then sell it. LOL

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i made a ps3 by duct taping 3 PSone's together... it works fine.

on more serious buisness... i heard that the demos at e3 were really run on 360 and/or ps3 tech... can someone give a second opinion on this? read it on gizomdo

anyways... we are not here to talk graphics or resolution or power and whatnot... there is smash to be had. don't let mars warp your mind... dont forget... he's really the god of war.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Idk about you guys but I don't find it hard to believe that a wii is just a fixed up GC. He's telling the truth about how the wii's tech comparison to the other consoles of its gen, PS3&360, it sucks.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

Ouch... anyway moving on I had a weird dream last night and Nintendogs got a stage on the stage all the characters would get smaller similar to how they get flat on Flat Zone. The Nintendogs/Nintencats would be hazards that would occasionally run by and run over you.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Inb4hackersor3rdpartymakesGCCport

@Mars: I'm going to one of my tech savy friends and we're going to fix up the GC so it becomes a wii and then sell it. LOL
invest in a buffering machine, shine that wiicube up good and pass it off as an wii u

i made a ps3 by duct taping 3 PSone's together... it works fine.

on more serious buisness... i heard that the demos at e3 were really run on 360 and/or ps3 tech... can someone give a second opinion on this? read it on gizomdo

anyways... we are not here to talk graphics or resolution or power and whatnot... there is smash to be had.
demos of what?

Idk about you guys but I don't find it hard to believe that a wii is just a fixed up GC. He's telling the truth about how the wii's tech comparison to the other consoles of its gen, PS3&360, it sucks.
this.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
When will it be released?
The release date is going to be sometime next year. Nintendo has targeted a very broad range of dates starting from April 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012 for its release date but it's definitely a good amount of time from launching, hell, it's so far off that the game footage that Nintendo showed off in its video reel was actually footage from the Xbox 30, PS3 and PC.
graphics demo

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
PKMN Gray to be confirmed soon? Supposably, one month after Jumpfesta, a new game info is being released. Bout time -_-
I just posted that like two pages ago... I actually wan't it to be R/S remakes since the 10th anniversary is coming up soon but Gray or Indigo would be nice to.

I wanted to ask this awhile back. Do we have any information on Krom? People have been suggesting him as a new F.E rep but I really haven't heard anything about him.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
*sigh* If that's the case Augusto, Ninty is ****ing up. I already thought the graphics demo wasn't anything to be wowed over that the PS3&360 hasn't done yet. Look at Battlefield 3!

They just need to step up.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i just want a second opinion or if there is any information of this outside of gizmodo.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I know, I'm just hoping it is being ran on of the current gen systems. Then again there were to have been some improvements by then.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
And how is that? lol

I'm just saiyan that I don't want to see it stop there
you shud say like "at least as good"

cuz lets face it ps3 outpotentials everyone in this video game business in everyway, i really doubt nintendo will even come close to a ps3 grade console tho.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oh N, what a time to return...
back to smash bros talk now... since we are talking about graphics and the like, how do you expect the character models to difer from brawl... as we know, melee and brawl had the plumber with jean textures... do you want them even more detailed? what needs improvement in that department this time around?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
you shud say like "at least as good"

cuz lets face it ps3 outpotentials everyone in this video game business in everyway, i really doubt nintendo will even come close to a ps3 grade console tho.
Well, I see what you mean by that, and Sony does make some real good consoles, but it should at least try to aim to be even better than the PS3

If it only does everything that a current gen console can do, then what'll be the incentive for people to buy for an entirely new console (in this case, the Wii U)? I hope you understand what I mean by that

-Mars-

Smash Hero
oh N, what a time to return...
back to smash bros talk now... since we are talking about graphics and the like, how do you expect the character models to difer from brawl... as we know, melee and brawl had the plumber with jean textures... do you want them even more detailed? what needs improvement in that department this time around?
I wanna an actual italian plumber named mario fixing pipes, i want it to be so real i can almost smell the pizza and I can almost put my hand down the plumbers crack

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
So I've heard, but we're all adults here right? Lets go ahead and **** it up su mo!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't remember where I read it, but I as sure there where rumors going around that the Wii U would have much better hardware than the PS3. I wouldn't in the least be suprised if it was a big fat lie though.

D

Deleted member

Nice to see ya back N. Hope you have been doing well.

@xIblisx: Thanks.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
yes... go watch D*ck F*gures: Modern Flame War 3.
anyways... people have reverse engineered the specs that were stated and they did say that it does look better than a ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom