• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I made a Koopa moveset let me get it.

Here we go

[COLLAPSE="Koopa"]Newcomer Koopa!

Wait... is this could it be Koopa Troopa? Yes it is! Koopa Troopa Bowser's lowly minion has joined the fray poor guy I wonder if he can even fight... but something about him gives off a scent of determination.

Overview
- Koopa would be a joke character pretty much like he is in game.

- He'd be a rather light character. Most of his attacks wouldn't do much damage however despite being a turtle he'd be pretty fast.

- He'd have amazing jumping capabilities and an amazing recovery Para Troopa Wings.

Stats
Size: 5/10
Weight: 3/10
Power: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Jump: 8.5/10

Entrance: Runs in but trips falling on his face.
Stance: Stands in a boxing stance tries to look determined...but fails :L
Idle Animation
- Look around.
- Scratches the back of his head.
- Stretches and yawns.

Moveset
A - Koopa performs a weak punch.
AA - Koopa performs another weak punch.
AAA - Koopa tries to kick but trips falling onto the opponent.
Dash A - He trips again... and slides on his back slaming into the opponent.

Tilts
Up Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and jumps upward.
Down Tilt: Koopa crouches and sweeps the opponents feet.
Forward Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and lunges forward.

Aerials
N-Air: Koopa spins in the air whilst in his shell.
F-Air: Koopa trips in the air? How can you pull that off anyway he falls on the opponent.
B-Air: Koopa slams into his opponent with his shell.
D-Air: Koopa does a body slam while in the air.
U-Air: Koopa does a flip and kicks upward.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Koopa removes his shell and slaps the opponent with it.(H-He's nude o.O)
Down Smash: Koopa spins around in his shell on the ground.
Up Smash: Koopa jumps and spins around in the air like a drill.

Grabs
Pummel: He headbutts the opponent.
Forward Throw: He pushes the opponent pretty manly right? :O
Down Throw: Sets the opponent on the ground and poses on top of them.
Back Throw: Sends the opponent back and kicks them.
Up Throw: Throws the opponent upward.

Special Moves

Standard Special Move: Coin Throw

Huh a coin? Yes that's a coin alright Koopa pulls out a coin and pelts it at the opponent the more you charge it up the more coins he pelts it doesn't do much damage but it's pretty decent for a projectile.

Forward Special Move: Koopa Kart

VROOM! VRROOM! It's the Koopa Kart! Koopa jumps in his trusty kart and charges forward this move is like the Wario Bike however Koopa has more control over this move then Wario it doesn't do as much damage though. Koopa can use this move as a recovery move.

Up Special Move: Para Troopa Wings

Did he just change his shell? Yes I guess he did this move is called Para Troopa wings these wings allow Koopa to fly into the air just like Pit's Up Special Move however unlike Pit; Koopa can stay in the air as long as he wants. While he's in the air he is not able to attack though but it's all good when your able to stay in the air all the time.

Down Special Move: Poison Mushroom

Koopa sets a Poison Mushroom on the ground! Watch out these Mushroom's don't make you bigger it'll make you smaller if you touch it this Mushroom slides on the ground for a short amount of time. Koopa is also able to pick it up and throw it at the opponent like Diddy Kongs banana.

Final Smash: Chain Chomp

WOOF! WOOF! What is this big beast oh yes its a Chain Chomp! Koopa pulls out this big beast from who's knows where when he gets the smash ball watch out this guys a monster though! He'll drag Koopa around as he attempts to hold onto the chain and slam into you doing a lot of damage! The best thing to do is stay out of its path and you won't get hurt.

Taunts
Up Taunt: Koopa Jumps up and down and smiles.
Side Taunt: Koopa waves at the screen.
Down Taunt: Koopa spins around in his shell playfully.

Stage
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks for reading if you did please review

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I made a Koopa moveset let me get it.

Here we go

[COLLAPSE="Koopa"]Newcomer Koopa!

Wait... is this could it be Koopa Troopa? Yes it is! Koopa Troopa Bowser's lowly minion has joined the fray poor guy I wonder if he can even fight... but something about him gives off a scent of determination.

Overview
- Koopa would be a joke character pretty much like he is in game.

- He'd be a rather light character. Most of his attacks wouldn't do much damage however despite being a turtle he'd be pretty fast.

- He'd have amazing jumping capabilities and an amazing recovery Para Troopa Wings.

Stats
Size: 5/10
Weight: 3/10
Power: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Jump: 8.5/10

Entrance: Runs in but trips falling on his face.
Stance: Stands in a boxing stance tries to look determined...but fails :L
Idle Animation
- Look around.
- Scratches the back of his head.
- Stretches and yawns.

Moveset
A - Koopa performs a weak punch.
AA - Koopa performs another weak punch.
AAA - Koopa tries to kick but trips falling onto the opponent.
Dash A - He trips again... and slides on his back slaming into the opponent.

Tilts
Up Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and jumps upward.
Down Tilt: Koopa crouches and sweeps the opponents feet.
Forward Tilt: Koopa retreats into his shell and lunges forward.

Aerials
N-Air: Koopa spins in the air whilst in his shell.
F-Air: Koopa trips in the air? How can you pull that off anyway he falls on the opponent.
B-Air: Koopa slams into his opponent with his shell.
D-Air: Koopa does a body slam while in the air.
U-Air: Koopa does a flip and kicks upward.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Koopa removes his shell and slaps the opponent with it.(H-He's nude o.O)
Down Smash: Koopa spins around in his shell on the ground.
Up Smash: Koopa jumps and spins around in the air like a drill.

Grabs
Pummel: He headbutts the opponent.
Forward Throw: He pushes the opponent pretty manly right? :O
Down Throw: Sets the opponent on the ground and poses on top of them.
Back Throw: Sends the opponent back and kicks them.
Up Throw: Throws the opponent upward.

Special Moves

Standard Special Move: Coin Throw

Huh a coin? Yes that's a coin alright Koopa pulls out a coin and pelts it at the opponent the more you charge it up the more coins he pelts it doesn't do much damage but it's pretty decent for a projectile.

Forward Special Move: Koopa Kart

VROOM! VRROOM! It's the Koopa Kart! Koopa jumps in his trusty kart and charges forward this move is like the Wario Bike however Koopa has more control over this move then Wario it doesn't do as much damage though. Koopa can use this move as a recovery move.

Up Special Move: Para Troopa Wings

Did he just change his shell? Yes I guess he did this move is called Para Troopa wings these wings allow Koopa to fly into the air just like Pit's Up Special Move however unlike Pit; Koopa can stay in the air as long as he wants. While he's in the air he is not able to attack though but it's all good when your able to stay in the air all the time.

Down Special Move: Poison Mushroom

Koopa sets a Poison Mushroom on the ground! Watch out these Mushroom's don't make you bigger it'll make you smaller if you touch it this Mushroom slides on the ground for a short amount of time. Koopa is also able to pick it up and throw it at the opponent like Diddy Kongs banana.

Final Smash: Chain Chomp

WOOF! WOOF! What is this big beast oh yes its a Chain Chomp! Koopa pulls out this big beast from who's knows where when he gets the smash ball watch out this guys a monster though! He'll drag Koopa around as he attempts to hold onto the chain and slam into you doing a lot of damage! The best thing to do is stay out of its path and you won't get hurt.

Taunts
Up Taunt: Koopa Jumps up and down and smiles.
Side Taunt: Koopa waves at the screen.
Down Taunt: Koopa spins around in his shell playfully.

Stage
Cosmic Cove Galaxy
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks for reading if you did please review
Ehh.... 6/10 stars. Mainly because of his (B) moves.
If I could say, Coin Toss seems... a little outlandish. His other moves also copy almost everyone elses...
I like the FS though. Chain Chomp ftw.
Overall, nice job.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
More than character rosters I'm curious on what new game ideas Sakurai is thinking up. He said he always wanted to do more than just add characters. Here are some features he added in each game. I may have left somethings out because I'm going from pure memory.

Melee
Adventure Mode
Allstar Mode
Homerun contest
Multiman Melee
Event Mode

Brawl
Level editor
SSE
Trophy catching (catching people with trophies)
Stickers
Online play
Final Smashes

I wonder what new ideas he has in store. I'm hoping for more party like games. Nearly all the additions are for single player.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Ehh.... 6/10 stars. Mainly because of his (B) moves.
If I could say, Coin Toss seems... a little outlandish. His other moves also copy almost everyone elses...
I like the FS though. Chain Chomp ftw.
Overall, nice job.
I made the moveset back in September I think... I really couldn't think of any special moves if you have any ideas let me know!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If anyone remembers my Deoxys input, I did have some special move thoughts for it...

----------------------
Normal Form Deoxys

standard - Focus Blast: Deoxys builds up its mental energy to form a sphere. The more power it builds, the more damage this attack can deal. Press the special move button again to release the sphere.

side - Zen Headbutt: Deoxys delivers a headbutt attack while implementing its psychic powers onto its head. It deals decent damage with moderate knockback.

up - Teleport: Deoxys teleports from one area to another. It deals no damage.

down - Transform: Normal Form Deoxys switches to Attack Form Deoxys.
----------------------
Attack Form Deoxys

standard - Hyper Beam: Deoxys builds up energy into the crystal on its chest, and then fires a powerful energy beam that can deliver massive damage, and very strong knockback. However, this move has the side effect of cutting Attack Form Deoxys's attack strength in half for a whole minute, or until Deoxys gets KO'd, or changes forms. Additionally, this move can't be used again until that full minute has passed, or when Deoxys gets KO'd, or changes forms.

side - Superpower: Deoxys uses its sheer force to heavily damage its opponent. Its damage and knockback is strong when first used, but it has the nasty side effect of doubling the amount of damage that Deoxys takes. At the same time, its attack strength gets cut in half, just like with Hyper Beam. Unlike with Hyper Beam, however, the attack strength reduction is permanent until Deoxys gets KO'd, or changes forms. Likewise, Deoxys's defense returns to normal when it gets KO'd, or changes forms. The attack power reduction maxes out at x8, along with the defense reducion, meaning that if Superpower is used three times, Deoxys will become extremely weak. If used more than three times before Deoxys gets KO'd, Superpower's side effects will not be applied.

down - Transform: Attack Form Deoxys switches to Defense Form Deoxys.
----------------------
Defense Form Deoxys

standard - Iron Defense: Deoxys strengthens its defenses so that the damage it receives from direct attacks is cut in half. The defense boost lasts for 15 seconds, and is depicted by seeing a metallic coat covering Deoxys's body. The defense boost can only be applied onto this form.

side - Mirror Coat: Deoxys protects itself, repelling every kind of projectile attack that it gets hit with. Additionally, any projectile that this move reflects will have its power doubled. It does not protect Deoxys from direct attacks, however.

down - Transform: Defense Form Deoxys switches to Speed Form Deoxys.
----------------------
Speed Form Deoxys

standard - Swift: Deoxys fires star-shaped rays at its target. The player can make this move last for up to 5 seconds by holding the special button. The damage and knockback is weak, but the damage can rack up.

side - Extremespeed: Deoxys zips forward at a very high speed, damaging anyone that it touches. The knockback is fairly weak though.

up - Agility: Deoxys will move from one area to another at a very high speed, but unlike Extremespeed, it can move in any direction. It can do up to two warps of Agility, and unlike Pichu's Agility, it can actually damage those who run right into it.

down - Transform: Speed Form Deoxys switches to Normal Form Deoxys.
----------------------
All Forms

Final Smash - Psycho Boost: Deoxys will fire a full power energy blast, which heavily damages anyone who comes into contact with the attack. It's also capable of delivering 1-hit KOs on smaller battlefields.
----------------------

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Deoxys would easily be the easiest character to complete Classic or All Star Mode with. Otherwise, great moveset.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I made the moveset back in September I think... I really couldn't think of any special moves if you have any ideas let me know!
I like the forward smash, generic A, up smash, and final smash. These really convey the klutzy, fun yet not to bright personality of the koopas.

The specials do need work. Flying for an unlimited amount of time means you can hide under stages or stay out of reach simply vertically. The coins seem random. The kart is too similar to Wario.

Maybe somehow utilizing the three red and/or green shells from mariokart is possible.

I doubt that koopa will get in. Sakurai basically laughed off Toad as a possible contender on his website under Peach's down B move. And if a generic Mario critter is gonna get in, I would of put Toad over Koopa.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sorry for the late response.

Koopa Troopa is well known to lose his shell. You could add this into a moveset.

Let me work on a Koopa set. I think that'll be easier to explain..

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sakurai basically laughed off Toad as a possible contender on his website under Peach's down B move. And if a generic Mario critter is gonna get in, I would of put Toad over Koopa.
I still need a link for this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sorry for the late response.

Koopa Troopa is well known to lose his shell. You could add this into a moveset.

Let me work on a Koopa set. I think that'll be easier to explain..
Koopa fighting with and without his shell is the core mechanic of my idea

Edit: There should be a Smash Style Mario game

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hahaha, did anyone notice the voice of Magnus is the same as Jecht from Dissidia? Guess they are running with the joke now.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Mario characters have enough reps. Updating these characters, I think is more important than taking up a roster with a secondary Mario character.

Mario, for instance, should have access to every movement ability (such as crawling and gliding with his cape). He should never be the best wall jumper, glider, crawler, but he should be able to perform every move to show his versatility.

Luigi needs his vacuum. It offers many creative possibilities.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Hahaha, did anyone notice the voice of Magnus is the same as Jecht from Dissidia? Guess they are running with the joke now.
All of the voices seem to have changed since the the E3 trailer. Personally, I preferred the voices at E3 over the ones that we have now.

I wonder when the OVAs will be released since Uprising is close to being released. Still, its exciting to think that development on Smash 4 will finally begin soon.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Koopa fighting with and without his shell is the core mechanic of my idea

Edit: There should be a Smash Style Mario game
I think there is potential in a Pokemon only Smash game. Every stock represents a pokemon you pick, which can be toggled through. Weaknesses allow additional percentage tacked on too damage and resistances subtract percentage amount.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i had ideas for Pokemon Smash but i think the best we will get in that direction in the pokemon franchise is Rumble

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm loving the new Pit voice. The E3 one, while good in its own right, didn't match the body, and I think this one does a better job. Palutena's a big change. Right now, I prefer the E3 one, but this one does show more emotion.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Haven't seen you around here in a while, Chrono! Check out the SSB4 Character Discussion Group if you'd like. We're getting a lot of work done and I'd appreciate some of your input! :)

EDIT: You too Kuma, we're talking about Krystal.

Since SSB4 development will probably start soon, that means that the roster will probably be decided soon as well, which is what excites me. How long into the development of Brawl was its roster decided?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Since SSB4 development will probably start soon, that means that the roster will probably be decided soon as well, which excites me more. How long into the development of Brawl was its roster decided?
A year bar Sonic.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Based off of what was said, it seemed like it was within the beginning of development that the roster was decided. Makes sense as characters take a considerable amount of time to work on.

Heading to the group!

Hoots

Can Be Combative
All of the voices seem to have changed since the the E3 trailer. Personally, I preferred the voices at E3 over the ones that we have now.

I wonder when the OVAs will be released since Uprising is close to being released. Still, its exciting to think that development on Smash 4 will finally begin soon.
I don't think they have. At least Palutena is still voiced by Tara Strong. That I'm sure of. Anyone terrified of Dark Pit being playable? SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! Lawl jk. I'm actually really excited for a second KI rep. Medusa looks awesome! I wish Palutena was shown more, though. However, I think she is better as Pit's guide than a playable character.

:phone:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Deoxys would easily be the easiest character to complete Classic or All Star Mode with. Otherwise, great moveset.
Maybe for those game modes Deoxys would be uber, but in the competitive scene, you'd have to utilize each one of Deoxys's forms properly, especially since it can't heal itself during battle; that's what keeps Deoxys from being completely broken.

Normal Deoxys is the balanced form with no major pros or cons. Attack Deoxys is about brute force, but two of its specials have major side-effects that can greatly hinder its usage in the long run. Defense Deoxys lacks power, but it's the heavier Deoxys form, and it can enhance its defense from direct attacks, and repel projectile attacks. Speed Deoxys is about being fast, while greatly dropping its weight, and being very floaty in the air, making it the lightest Deoxys form, and the easiest one to KO at low damage.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Haven't seen you around here in a while, Chrono! Check out the SSB4 Character Discussion Group if you'd like. We're getting a lot of work done and I'd appreciate some of your input! :)

EDIT: You too Kuma, we're talking about Krystal.

Since SSB4 development will probably start soon, that means that the roster will probably be decided soon as well, which is what excites me. How long into the development of Brawl was its roster decided?
How do you get to this group?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I don't think they have. At least Palutena is still voiced by Tara Strong. That I'm sure of. Anyone terrified of Dark Pit being playable? SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! Lawl jk. I'm actually really excited for a second KI rep. Medusa looks awesome! I wish Palutena was shown more, though. However, I think she is better as Pit's guide than a playable character.

:phone:
Could it not be said that Dark Pit is a play on the color scheme of Pit's from Brawl? At least that is where I see the inspiration coming from.

How do you get to this group?
By posting frequently and being a productive user. Just do not behave like certain people do...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe for those game modes Deoxys would be uber, but in the competitive scene, you'd have to utilize each one of Deoxys's forms properly, especially since it can't heal itself during battle; that's what keeps Deoxys from being completely broken.

Normal Deoxys is the balanced form with no major pros or cons. Attack Deoxys is about brute force, but two of its specials have major side-effects that can greatly hinder its usage in the long run. Defense Deoxys lacks power, but it's the heavier Deoxys form, and it can enhance its defense from direct attacks, and repel projectile attacks. Speed Deoxys is about being fast, while greatly dropping its weight, and being very floaty in the air, making it the lightest Deoxys form, and the easiest one to KO at low damage.
Let me just say that the concept is a very good one, but it's not completely viable in Smash. The reason I say this is because of Smash's control scheme. The current scheme forces the player to switch through multiple forms to get to a specific one. If this game had the MvC3 control scheme (and I think it's a concept that should be explored), it could be doable by separating them on A/X/Y+B or something. The other alternative is to use the taunts like I suggested for Pokemon Trainer. Technically, we don't NEED three taunts available. Just make it like SF4 where you choose your taunt before the match.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Koopa Troopa: Asage Remix

The classic turtle that walks on two, Koopa Troopa makes his appearence!

Weight Class: One click lighter then Mario.
Speed Class: As fast as Pikachu (Bowser Arguement)
~
~~~DODGING (Eyesight is >):
(LR): He hides in his shell, just like Yoshi hides in an Egg (How? Idk). Unlike other brawlers, when he breaks his sheild, he loses his shell, making him as light as Jigglypuff, and then trips, taking him 2 seconds to get up. The shell will blow away 2 character spaces from Koopa Troopa, and away from pits. (If he's on a block, it will fall on him. Boss mode :))

(LR)>: He hides, in his shell, and scoots behind the Opponent, then pops out quickly.

(LR)<: He goes into his shell, and slides backwards 1 1/2 character spaces, then pops out quickly.

(LR)v: He side Steps, then spins back to place.

(LR)Sky: He goes into his shell, and spins, much like Bowser.
~
~~~(Z) GRAB (Eyesight is >):
Pummel: He slap-punches them in the upper body. Sort of slow.
DMG per hit: 2%.
(>): He pushes them, gets into his shell, and sweeps under them, shooting them Upwards, along with Eyesight.
DMG: 2% on push, 6% on sweep.
(v): He throws them down to be on the ground, then gets into his shell, and Shell-Pounds them (Ground Pound).
DMG: 3% on throwdown, 7% on Shell Pound.
(<): He leap-frog jumps behind the opponent, then horse kicks them.
DMG: 6%.
(^): He does a backflip kick, while throwing them upwards.
DMG: 6%.
~
~~~(A) MOVES
(A) Combo:
He kicks, then spins his body, and kicks again, then spins twice, and then kicks once more.
DMG: 2 1/2% on the first two, 5% on the last one.
~
(A) Normal:
(A)>: He pushes the opponent. It has decent knockback :awesome:
DMG: 3%
(A)^: He brings both fists upwards, and jumps.
DMG: 5%
(A)v: He slide kicks, like Sonic, but not as quickly.
DMG: 4%
~
(A) Smash:
(A)>: He gets into his shell, and then slides under the opponent, going 1 1/2 character spaces towards eyesight.
DMG: Click: 4%. Some Charge: 5%-7%. Fully: 9%.
(A)^: He gets into his shell, and then spins. After charge/click, he throws himself upwards.
DMG: Click: 3%. Some Charge: 5%-6%. Fully: 9%
(A)v: He gets into his shell, then swoops eyesight, then brings out his hand, and turns the opposite direction, and stops to his last spot.
DMG: Click: 4%. Some Charge: 5%-8%. Fully: 10%
~
(A)Run:
This is special. Like the item, Koopa will get into his shell, and become an object of death (like the original item). Unlike the item, Koopa will not be as powerful, but he can turn around in this phase. In order to stop, press either the jump buttons or (LR). Jump: He'll auto stop, and jump upwards, get out of his shell, and land on his feet. (LR): He'll auto stop, and then spin into defense.
~
~~~(B) MOVESET:

(B): Koopa Shine:
He goes into his shell and starts spinning in place. When fully charged, his (A)Run is more powerful then it is normally. Will push Opponents away like low power water gun.
DMG: None.
(B)v: Koopa Striker
[COLLAPSE="Koopa Striker Photo"]
[/COLLAPSE]
He goes into his shell, then comes out, looking like the photo above. Click it again to switch back into normal Koopa Troopa. His (B) move changes into...:
(B.2): Power Shot
He brings out a purple Soccar Ball, and then charges his kick. You can change his position, as well. It charge max is 5 seconds. Once charged, he can blast a flaming soccar ball going straight forward. Depending on how much you charge, it'll go further, and quicker. It burns up after it reaches it's distance.
DMG: Click (2 seconds): Nothing. The soccar ball rolls away, and Koopa facepalms when it happens. Some Charge (3-4 seconds): 7%-9%. Goes 2 1/2 Character spaces away. Charged (5): 17%. Five seconds is hard to get to. Goes 3 1/2 character spaces. This move has a sweet spot when an opponent is hit by the 2nd second (Some Charge), and the 3rd second (Charge).
(B)>: Shell Scuffle:
He'll jump out of his shell, kick the shell, then run to it. Goes 2 1/2 character spaces, and stops near edges. (Does not work in the sky). DMG: 5% on impact of the shell, 3% per second, 1/2 being 2%, in a lock.
~
(B)^: Para Troopa:
He gets his wings on, and you have control of him as long as ROB. Press (A), and he'll stop for a second, and headbutt forward, like in Subspace. When the time is out, his wings will disappear, and he'll free fall.
DMG: 4% on headbutt.
~~~FINAL SMASH:
Merciful Army:
He tightens his fists, then points forward, and does that grunt he usually does. "Wuda, wuda!", and an army of Koopa Troopas (Red and Green), will run the enitre stage over. If there is Pits/edges, a bridge will cover it. The Koopa Troopas run everyone over. The sky is not safe, either, because Paratroopas will roam it too. The original Koopa Troopa will be on a little stage, and will clap his hands, cheering them on, as he jumps up and down sometimes. The ground always goes Left to Right.
DMG: Non-calculative, because there are many on the stage. They walk through anything, so it can be a fatal experience. However, you can jump on them, and be safe for a little while, until the Para's catch you. If a Para catches you, they hammer you to the ground, doing 5% DMG.

Taunts:
^: He goes into his shell, spins very quickly, then pops out, and smiles happily, with hands in the air.
>: He gets on four, and stretches, yawns, then gets back on two.
v: He puts out a peace sign, gets on one foot, and goes, "Wuda wuda!" again.
~
Winner's Circle:
Win:
1. He claps, and laughs, then trips onto his shell, then tries to get up, rocking himself.
2. He punches left, then right, then looks at the camera screen, and puts on fist on his hip, and waves hi to the screen.
3. He minorly walks onto the stage on four, then gets on two, and stretches, yawning. Then he crosses his arms, scratching the back of his head sometimes.
Lose:
He claps, not looking very surprised (Mario reference).
~~~~~~~
Ok, so just a little thing I just whipped up. I added strikers because you took Racing, and I didn't wanna copy Wario :D And guess what? Shelda strikes again :troll:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
In other words Bowser don't be overly dumb and flame. LOL

Idk, I still think my viablility for being in the group(s) still confuse me a little. I would think the way I post people would assume I get angered easily or my post are 95% flames.

So I'm guessing be smart and don't post any worse than I do.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In other Bowser don't be overly dumb and flame. LOL

Idk, I still think my viablility for being in the group(s) still confuse me a little. I would think the way I post people would assume I get angered easily or my post are 95% flames.

You know what? That's a ****ing great idea XD... Except I've said this at least 5 times for the last two days ._.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Pit's new voice is great, I wonder if this new trailer means the game is coming closer to completion.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I just... okay. T_T

Koopa Troopa? You ****ing kidding? This is not the Make Your Moveset 11 thread.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
In other Bowser don't be overly dumb and flame. LOL

You're a regular around here, and you don't post idiotic things, so we figured "why not?" I don't know the WHOLE reason, but most other people in the group suggested that you be included, so you were.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Tara Strong as Palutena? Combine that with her glasses picture....

PALUTENA IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom