• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Alternative Outfit Denied. Dark Bowser put up for Pallete Swap as too many similarities to Vanilla.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
A little late here. But these are my ideas for new Mewtwo specials and tweaks to moves.

Throw: Instead of traditional cardinal direction throws, a purple cursor would appear when Mewtwo grabs his opponent. The cursor could be spun around Mewtwo. A press of the throw button would toss the opponent in the direction the arrow was pointing. Thus, Metwo could chuck his foe in any direction, bounce him off walls, floors and even bowl him along the stage.

Down B: A purple sphere of energy shields Mewtwo. It comes on instantly and absorbs damage and knockback. However, it could only sustain 37 percent of damage before shattering. Cracks appear in the shield to give a visual clue to how much more damage it could take. Once the shield shatters, down B cannot be used again until the next stock. However, the shattering of the shield causes stun to any foe nearby.

Forward/Back B: Mewtwo takes fives steps (can be done int he air). Each step could be angled or remain horizontal or chosen to be vertical. A purple rune appears under Mewto's foot. The rune cannot be broken and acts as a wall. When the third rune appears, the first one disappears. When the fourth appears, the second disappears. When the fifth appears, the third disappears. And the last two fade shortly after. This allows Mewtwo the option of gimping his opponents by forming walls over their recovery options.

B: Shadowball remains almost the same. However, it can absorb energy projectiles and grow in size and power. It can grown in three stages. Each stage is reached when the energy ball absorbs 5 percent of energy.

Teleport is the same.

Up Smash: This has the added element of sucking any projectile on screen into the vortex.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dry Bowser is the best thing that has happened in the Mario games in the new age.

He was my main in Mario Kart Wii the second I found out he was in it...and spent hours trying to unlock him.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I main Baby Daisy.

...What?
I would've like Baby Bowser in her place. Why add a made-up character, especially a baby who are often annoying.

Anyway, I don't mind any alternate outfits. Dry Bowser(Bowser did have a costume similar to it in color in Brawl), Dark Bowser, whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Metal Box should have just been an item in the new Mario Kart instead of a new character...

But what about Metal Mario returning to smash? Was he absent in Brawl?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Daisy, Baby Daisy and Rosalina for me.

Actually, does anyone think any of the baby characters will make it in Sm4sh? Or what about Rosalina?
The babies are a no-go, and Rosalina probably won't do any better. Of course, she can always be referenced by giving Peach a Rosalina alternate outfit.

Metal Box should have just been an item in the new Mario Kart instead of a new character...

But what about Metal Mario returning to smash? Was he absent in Brawl?
Well, Metal Mario is in Brawl. Just make a metal Special Brawl, and you'd get an instant Metal Mario out of it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would've like Baby Bowser in her place. Why add a made-up character, especially a baby who are often annoying.

Anyway, I don't mind any alternate outfits. Dry Bowser(Bowser did have a costume similar to it in color in Brawl), Dark Bowser, whatever.
Well, I sure as hell ain't playing as Baby Peach Lol
I love Daisy in general. I *use* to wish that she'd make it to Sm4sh. Turns out whenever I say that, everyone says, "Oh! But PEACH is in there. We don't need Daisy, Just her suit.". :glare: I don't get it. Why is anyone voting for Rosalina, then..?

If people thought Metal Mario and Queen Bee were redundant Mario Kart characters, think about Baby Daisy first, as she's way more useless.

Regarding Metal Mario, bringing back the Metal Box is an obvious must.
Metal mario was fine. Queen Bee was terrible. Baby Dasiy is awesome. I'm sorry, but I win tournys with her :) (Not 1st place, but still!)

Daisy, Baby Daisy and Rosalina for me.

Actually, does anyone think any of the baby characters will make it in Sm4sh? Or what about Rosalina?
Nice choices.

I think Baby Mario/Luigi should be the Mario series Ice Climbers. That, or Bowser Jr.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Psycho- From Classic/Adventure Mode, yeah, he was

@asage- Koopa Troopa 4 Smash
Sadly, getting either Metal Mario or Giant Donkey Kong to show up is pretty rare in general. Giant Yoshi shows up the most. And DK/Diddy team, which both are kind of funny, as Giant Donkey Kong and Yoshi Team should show up more. :p

Asage94 said:
Well, I sure as hell ain't playing as Baby Peach Lol
I love Daisy in general. I *use* to wish that she'd make it to Sm4sh. Turns out whenever I say that, everyone says, "Oh! But PEACH is in there. We don't need Daisy, Just her suit.". I don't get it. Why is anyone voting for Rosalina, then..?
No, regular Daisy is fine. Baby Daisy really was... just added in. And is less interesting than even Waluigi. I like regular Daisy, but the Baby does not have any reason to show up again. Baby Peach and Baby Bowser would've been an odd team, but eh. In fact, I highly doubt Baby Daisy, who really had little positive reception to my knowledge, will show up again.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sadly, getting either Metal Mario or Giant Donkey Kong to show up is pretty rare in general. Giant Yoshi shows up the most. And DK/Diddy team, which both are kind of funny, as Giant Donkey Kong and Yoshi Team should show up more. :p
This is pretty much why Classic Mode needs to be greatly adjusted so that it's random again.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
A little late here. But these are my ideas for new Mewtwo specials and tweaks to moves.

Throw: Instead of traditional cardinal direction throws, a purple cursor would appear when Mewtwo grabs his opponent. The cursor could be spun around Mewtwo. A press of the throw button would toss the opponent in the direction the arrow was pointing. Thus, Metwo could chuck his foe in any direction, bounce him off walls, floors and even bowl him along the stage.

Down B: A purple sphere of energy shields Mewtwo. It comes on instantly and absorbs damage and knockback. However, it could only sustain 37 percent of damage before shattering. Cracks appear in the shield to give a visual clue to how much more damage it could take. Once the shield shatters, down B cannot be used again until the next stock. However, the shattering of the shield causes stun to any foe nearby.

Forward/Back B: Mewtwo takes fives steps (can be done int he air). Each step could be angled or remain horizontal or chosen to be vertical. A purple rune appears under Mewto's foot. The rune cannot be broken and acts as a wall. When the third rune appears, the first one disappears. When the fourth appears, the second disappears. When the fifth appears, the third disappears. And the last two fade shortly after. This allows Mewtwo the option of gimping his opponents by forming walls over their recovery options.

B: Shadowball remains almost the same. However, it can absorb energy projectiles and grow in size and power. It can grown in three stages. Each stage is reached when the energy ball absorbs 5 percent of energy.

Teleport is the same.

Up Smash: This has the added element of sucking any projectile on screen into the vortex.
i like everything except the side b.
still... many things in this moveset could use some more refining. 37 seems kinda random but whatever... i'd add to be able to use Recover where when the Barrier is depleted, Recover heals only the barrier by one percent every .5 seconds. barrier may not be used again unless fully healed.

and mewtwo should be able to glide like Sora does in KHII... i don't want a glide like meta knight or pit... and it should be faster than the other character's glide speed...
either that, or give him peach's float ability with double the duration.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Like Melee's. :D
In a way, yes, but with some differences at spots.

Classic Mode should revert back to how it operated in Melee, but with some various additions...

Stage 1: 1 vs. 1
Stage 2: 2 vs. 2
Stage 3: Multi-Man Battle (x10)
Bonus 1: Target Smash
Stage 4: 1 vs. 1
Stage 5: 3 vs. 1 (giant)
Stage 6: Multi-Man Battle (x15)
Bonus 2: Platform Jump (AKA: Board the Platforms)
Stage 7: 1 vs. 1
Stage 8: Multi-Man Battle (x20)
Stage 9: 1 vs. 1 (metal)
Bonus 3: Race to the Finish!
Stage 10: Fighting Alloy Team (x30)
Stage 11: 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 (Free-for-all)
Stage 12-1: Master Hand (all skill levels)
Stage 12-2: Master Hand & Crazy Hand (Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Intense only)

All opponents would be random, meaning no franchise orders or anything. Also, you never face the exact same character more than once; if you face Mario in stage 1, he will not be your opponent for the other stages. Your teammates from stage 2 and stage 5 can still end up as your opponents though.

Regarding Master Hand, you'd only face him on the Very Easy and Easy skill levels. If you're playing Normal, Hard, Very Hard, or Intense, however, Crazy Hand will appear if you reach stage 12 without continuing, and within 15 minutes.

Regarding the Intense difficulty level, it won't be available right off the bat. To unlock the Intense difficulty level, you'll have to complete the first 5 skill levels first. Fortunately, clearing the Intense difficulty level isn't mandatory, as it's merely a bonus difficulty level.
I inputted this at "The New Super Smash Wii-U Discussion Backroom" social board. It's also lying around in this very thread, but I don't want to go through a wild goose chase looking for it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In a way, yes, but with some differences at spots.

I inputted this at "The New Super Smash Wii-U Discussion Backroom" social board. It's also lying around in this very thread, but I don't want to go through a wild goose chase looking for it.
I completely approve. :D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Teleport is the same.

Dude your back?

Good idea for the ranged grabbing btw. Not sure with what you mean with his new Down B move actually...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an idea for the Koopa trooper moveset that requires juggling of the shell.

It's almost 2 movesets in one. Some moves are used with his shell on, and some are used with it off.

He removes his shell for certain specials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom