• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well, I guess I jut forgot about it. There was a time when this was brought up frequently. But that was a long time ago.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

POSTED SO MANY DAMN REVAMPS FOR MARIO, DK, LINK AND SAMUS AND MY STUPID ****ING BROWSER APPERANTLY LOGGED ME OF SO I LOGGED IN, THINKING I COPIED EVERYTHING BUT NOOOOOO.........

I'll be back another time...... :/

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
OKAY, that sounds fun. Give me an example Kuma.
I'll just repost the ones I made earlier with some changes

Debbie

Ghirahim is an opportunistic, sadistic character. Ghirahim can use his daggers to keep his opponent out or release his buzzsaw dagger attack as both a punishment and an easy way to start an offense safely He also uses his teleports, dashes, and counter attack to make the opponent angry which Ghirahim takes an absolute pleasure in.

Krystal
Krystal's enchanted staff provides many an opportunity for her. Krystal has many ways to keep her opponent where she wants. She can use her Ice Blast to keep her opponents away when they're in her face, playing it safe with her staff, or to scare the opponent from coming in with her Quake. Krystal has an answer to just about every situation making her a very adaptive fighter.

Toad
With his stubby legs and repeated history of being kidnapped, Toad doesn't seem suitable for fighting. But, with newfound courage, super strength and super speed, Toad's ready to prove he's more than just a servant to Peach Given his size, Toad can move around quite easily and use his strength to catch the opponent literally off guard and to strike at various angles with fury.

Ridley
Ridley is known for eating the flesh of victims and the way he fights reflects that. Ridley likes to stay in the air, playing with his food er... opponents, enticing them to come after him. Try as they might to land an attack, Ridley has many ways to make the opponent sorry for coming in, and to make matters worse, he can easily trap the opponent after getting them into his attacks make it seem like there is no end to Ridley's tyrannical onslaught.

Tacket

The Innovator
I think it needs to be a specific Toad.
Kinda like Bandana Dee.

Also, I think that Ridely fans should take the fact that he was even included as a boss in SSBB as a win and just leave it at that.
It's not like Olimar or Squirtle's resizing. He was already included as giant Ridely in SSBB, so having him resized would be breaking canon (Story Mode).

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
King of Fighters is that. Although, the very first game was more of combining SNK's fighting games under one series.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
SSE isn't canon, either

Even if it were, I'm sure Sakurai wouldn't mind breaking canon if he really wanted Ridley in

After all, gameplay/characters is more of a focal point than story in Smash and mostly any fighting game series

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because his demand is so large, I doubt Ridley is going to miss the cut this time...

@ ---: Do you have one of those fancy trophy pictures for Muddy Mole by any chance? I couldn't find any...

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Opossum: Sorry I don't just yet.

So far the site I get them from, it's a new site that's different than the one I've posted before, is missing pics like that for only a few of the newcomers we discuss, and Muddy is one of them.

They update all the time though so it could change. Heck 2 days ago they didn't have one for Ghirahim, but they do now. lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Do you know what site by any chance?

Anyway, for those in the Backroom, I posted something in the character thread that I would appreciate being verified. It could help Muddy's chances if true. So far for me, it is in the boat of "Meowth was originally in Smash 64," as in, I currently have no proof. However, I thought maybe someone else would.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokemon. Minccino’s tail is very durable, and is often used to convey feelings, as well as to defend itself. Where this Pokemon may lack defense, it makes up for it with sheer speed and quick attacks. Minccino has been seen using double-team, to create copies of itself, which usually leads to false identification on an aggressors behalf, leaving it’s weak points exposed. It can be seen using tail whip to keep an attacker at bay, or even to grapple an enemy and toss them aside. If all else fails, Minccino will spray a flurry of stars at its opponent via swift, and then subdue them physically. This Pokemon is a common house pet amongst both trainers and average Unova residence because of its insatiable appetite to keep it’s living space clean, and it’s knack for bonding with its team mates.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's JUST FOR FUN. Relax new kid. Way to make enemies WITH EVERYONE on your first day.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Minccino? Weird I actually have a trophy for that. lol

And for fun...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Who here also thinks Samus' Screw Attack should work a bit more like the name samed item? Mostly in terms of trapping the opponent like the item does. It's one of Samus' strongest abilities in the games, so I dunno why it's so useless in Smash thus far...

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Minccino is my favorite Pokemon I'd love it if it was in SSB4 unfortunately I'm aware that it's not going to and if it does it'll be a trophy or if it gets lucky a Pokeball.

Here's my idea for the final boss for SSB4

[COLLAPSE="Final Boss Idea- Don't click if you don't want Skyward Sword spoilers."]

You'll bump into "The Imprisoned" two times in the adventure mode. The Subspace army mainly Ghirahim who leads them hopes to bring his master back like he does in Skyward Sword he manages to convince some of the other Nintendo villains(Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Medusa, Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Wolf.) Into helping him Ganondorf being the only one who is reluctant Ghirahim hopes to bring his master back to overthrow Master Hand. As you reach the final stretch of the adventure mode Ghirahim manages to bring his master back

After being revived Demise manages to "defeat" Master Hand and Ghirahim turns into his sword form and everyone must team up including the villains to defeat him. When you battle against Demise it's like your battling against a regular opponent however he has 999% damage and you must reduce it to zero he's incredibly powerful making it easy for him to knock you off the stage. You may use five characters of your choice for example( Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, and Pikachu) once you defeat him the credits roll. And you unlock Ghirahim as a playable character unless you unlocked him by other means Demise on the other hand isn't playable you can fight him again via boss battles however.[/COLLAPSE]

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't like the idea of one series having the final villain. It makes that one look way too important when all the series are meant to be important in general.

The best way was always an original villain. That way, no series gets overrepped by that alone. I like the main idea, but it should be another original villain, whether it's an upgrade to an existing character like Giga Bowser was, or an Original Character like Tabuu and Master Hand were.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Minccino was one of the first 5th gen POKES revealed (Along with Zoroark). I actually thought it was going to be the next Jigglypuff. So I can see WHY it got a trophy.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Any big news?
It'll be on here. And until Uprising is completed, there's more than likely around 1% chance of finding ANYTHING out. This is mostly due to Sakurai not starting any development on Smash till that game is finished. So best to speculate and be patient. You'll know soon enough.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I am still scratching my head as to why Ghirahim has not caught on as a character to support. I do think that both Palutena and Medusa will become very popular once Uprising is released.
He is, there is just not a large demand for Zelda characters as a whole.

OKAY you little cats, I have a little game for you. You know how there was a charcter who couldn't be added into Brawl because of legal issues, I WANT YOU, to help me think up WHO that could of been. Of course FOR ME, it's sounds like Geno, but who else could it be?
I'm inclined to say it was Banjo because of how highly requested he was for Melee.

Beware of the forest mushrooms was planned for Brawl at one point.
No it was not. All it says is "Mushroom Forest" which could just as easily be these two songs.

In The Mushroom Forest

Toadwood Forest

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Demise as final boss? I want him as a character! DX They need to either bring about the one from Brawl or come up with an all new Smash series nemesis. I agree with the idea of not using a Nintendo franchise as the enemy for all of the franchises.

I also don't understand the hate for Tacket. D:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's been two weeks, can we now talk about Skyward Sword openly?

Akuma for SSB4!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Same here. I don't even have that game, so showing visible spoilers is a major no-no.

And of course, that topic has to involve Smash 4.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
What are you talking about? The song I linked you, wasn't that THE song? I mean, that song is definitely 100% Beware of the Forest Mushrooms.

EDIT: Awh, well I still believe it was GENO, and BotFM. So, YEAH. I can see it being Banjo as well, but I severely doubt it was.

Tacket

The Innovator
For those who want to be spoiled:

Link is a youth born and raised in Skyloft, a land floating above the clouds. Link attends boarding school with Zelda, who is not a princess in this game, as well as a rival who has a crush on Zelda. An adept rider of Loftwings, Link wins a flight contest held during a festival celebration, and is to receive a prize from Zelda. Afterwards, the two embark on a flight trip; however, a giant tornado suddenly appears and takes Zelda to the land below. Link is given the task to rescue her; to aid him on his quest, the villagers provide him with green clothing and the Goddess Sword. The sword is "home" to a spirit named Fi who accompanies Link on his quest, providing him with sage advice and more.
Link travels to a world found beneath the clouds, and ventures to the Sky Temple where Zelda is supposedly kept prisoner. Here, he meets the Demon Lord Ghirahim, ruler of the chaotic surface world. His tribe also seeks Zelda, for reasons yet unknown. Thanks to the Goddess Sword, Link is able to defeat Ghirahim, who then makes his escape. Link continues his quest to save Zelda before she is found by Ghirahim's forces.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, we can't. I still haven't gotten the opportunity to play Skyward Sword again (school has been a pain in the butt with so many assignments).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom