• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Paper Mario has the least chance of being a clone compared to all of the Mario characters. His frame alone would prevent him from doing half of what Mario does. Anybody who believes otherwise is either ignorant of that fact or are biased in their evaluation. It is as simple as that. Later.
No. Just because you would have to make fireball from scratch, or not directly take Mario, and alter him into Paper Mario, doesn't mean he can't have a form of fireball, jump/uppercut, "Paper Tornado", and cape.

Speaking of Paper Mario, I am not very impressed with Super Mario 3D Land. I feel like Super Paper Mario already did the 3rd dimension platformer routine years ago. Maybe this is just me?
Definitely just you. They both look good to me. Honestly, it looks like I'll probably finish SML3D, and not PM3D. I never finish RPG's. Too much time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, if there are usb supports, Third Parties will attempt to make feasible Classic Controllers wannabees that work with it.

And they'll sell like hot cakes. Maybe if Nintendo made sure to allow wired controllers(at atleast 2), this wouldn't be a problem. Both Microsoft and Sony do that. Their wireless controllers have a wireless option, and that's what makes them better by default. There's really no excuse for the Classic Controller either. Either way, if the Tablet is the only wired, and it can play 2, it'll quickly become popular. We want wired controllers. It costs less in the long run.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Are the classic controllers wired? I'm sure Nintendo will make a controller you silly cats.

Either something like a wireless classic, or Gamecube model.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Note that Young and Toon Link could have EASILY not been clones, which is why I bring them up. Just like Paper Mario. Enough with the freaking hammer. Just enough with this boosha topic.

Paper Mario is Mario. That's why he is clone material. Denying he is clone material makes you look real dumb.
Paper Mario is an alternate form of Mario. Unlike Young Link, Toon Link, and adult Link, he doesn't use the same moves. Plus Young Link literally is just a younger Link in Melee. Really with your argument you could say Meta Knight being of the same body type/species as Kirby makes him clone material, and Snake have the same body type/species (human) as Captain Falcon makes him clone material. Heck you could argue Wario is Mario clone material. :awesome: :troll: :cool:

I still think a clone of him is unlikely based on all the attacks he does in the Paper Mario games.

For close range Melee attacks, he has several jumping attacks, moves with partners (combos), use counter attacks and dodges, various kinds of hammers (on top of that he has follow up moves when timed right).
For long range-attacks, he has flamethrowers, hammers as projectiles, and can even throw his partners.
For "paper" moves, Paper Mario can roll into a paper boat, a paper plane, a paper roll, and so forth.
For special attacks Paper Mario could summon partners from various Paper Mario games, summon fairies from Super Paper Mario, summon items from various Paper Mario games, switch dimensions from one 2D view to another, use any of his Star Moves, or use his Star Powers.

Is it possible that Paper Mario could be a clone? Yes.
Is it likely? No. He now has 4 original games to work with and dozens of moves, plus maybe some moves from the Mario & Luigi series or Super Mario RPG that Sakurai could mix in.

In Brawl the two newcomer clones felt pretty unique. Lucas is a semi-clone at the worst. Wolf is pretty unique and has a ton of original attacks. The both probably have more original attacks than most Smash 64 characters).

Compare that to Melee, when Dr. Mario, Young Link, Ganondorf, Falco, Pichu, and Roy were all clones. In Melee the clones had no more than a few original attacks, albeit used most of their attacks differently from the character who they stole their moves that from.

I have a hard time seeing that trend not continuing. In fact, I think it is likely we won't even get a clone character, aside from maybe a last minute addition or two.

In cases like that, you just have to experiment with each control scheme to find the one that works best for you.
The reason people hate Nintendo wireless controller is because of lag, lack of original frequencies (which could result in mix ups), and all kinds of controller issues. Even all the casual players I know prefer Gamecube controllers.

Plus even Sakurai thinks Smash is meant for the Gamecube controller. I honestly think the only reason he added the three Wiimote control schemes is to please Nintendo. I definitely see Sakurai petitioning Nintendo to make a traditional (WIRED) controller for the next smash. I can't see how Nintendo wouldn't make one.

Nintendo made the Classic Controller, but that had all kinds of lag, connection issues, and sometimes got randomly disconnected. I think Nintendo should make wireless controllers that come with wires, just like what Sony did with their PS3 controllers (using a USB port). Hopefully for other games it would allow more than 4 people to play on one console. Smash bros with 8 players on one screen FOR THE WIN!!! :awesome:

As much as I like the Gamecube controller, I think they should honestly make a new and improved traditional controller based on the Gamecube controller. Add another Z-button and add a select button. Make the B button bigger, make the two Z-buttons bigger and easier to press than the current Z-button, and make the control pad better.

Also, we need more "RIDLEY NEEDS TO BE IN THE DAMN GAME" discussion. :mad: ;) :cool:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If competitive players need to learn how to use a new controller, they will, if they're dedicated to playing competitively, I suppose. If not, they'll whine about their being no GC controllers, and that's gunna solve all of life's problems T_T
If the Classic Controller returns, then use that. Tinker with it's controls in the Options menu.
Um no. The Classic Controller and the Wiimote are awful at best for competitive video games. The Wiimote wireless controllers often the controllers get frequencies mixed up when there are more than 5 or 6 Wiimotes. At least, I had this happen to me at a Mario Kart Wii party, when 2 to 3 controllers could be mixed up at a time. One of my friends was controlling drivers on 3 different screens because Nintendo's wireless control frequencies are that crappy. On top of that, there is noticeable frequency lag, sometimes the controller randomly freezes, and those batteries can die pretty quickly.

The only reason a small handful of people get away with that in Brawl is because only like 1 in 1,000 people use any of the 3 Wiimote options at tournaments, so there are no frequencies to disrupt them. If you had 500 people using Wiimotes at say Genesis or POUND then you would have a friggen disaster on your hand.

I think one major thing you forgot to factor in is sakurai's laziness
I would not call a man who worked 20 hours a day, 6 days a week making Melee lazy. Even if someone who wasn't Sakurai made smash, it still would be nowhere near as good. He puts SOOOOOOO much into smash bros. Without him, Smash Bros. would be garbage like that Cartoon Network wanna-be Smash Bros. fighting game. Sakurai was born to make Smash Bros. Plus God knows I wouldn't work 20 hours a day/6 days a week, and neither would anyone else on here! :laugh: (maybe 14 hours 6 days a week max)

Granted Sakurai won't add all of what I listed, but that shows the diversity of what is there. He does take clunks of it, and does take suggestions. That's what he did with Ike.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Laziness is partially an attitude. Just because you do all your work doesn't mean you can't be lazy about it. You can still do half-***** jobs... (to be honest, the clones are pretty half-*****, since there's really no excuse. If it took more time? Just take more time. We want the best possible.) Not saying that Sakurai is lazy here, just saying that being there working 24/7 doesn't mean you can't be lazy about it, that's all. Only clarification.

Anyway, yes, Nintendo just needs to learn that wired controllers are what people want these days. Even some casuals who don't play mini-games want wired controllers. The majority wants traditional controllers, plain and simple.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It saves you accidental charging frames of smashes too.
I find that just to be a minor execution barrier. Let me explain how I feel about execution.

The better your execution, the better your options. At the basic level, you should have decent options, but the time you put in will let you have better options. El Fuerte and She-Hulk are some rather good examples. Both have strong mix-up games, but you can get more damage out of their mixups by putting the time in to do the more damaging loops/combos. Another example is the dashing in MvC3. You can cover enough ground for a beginner with the basic input, but learn to wavedashing and you can move around the stage a lot quicker.

A C-Stick is a handicap as the example you provided is something that takes a little self-control. For the aerials I mentioned earlier, just make it where there's a small window where the direction doesn't affect the momentum of the jump. If the C-Stick allowed for things that otherwise are difficult for ergonomic reasons, that's one thing. For example, it's hard to do the PPP and KKK inputs on a 360 controller by pressing the three buttons so a macro is added as a result. The same goes for the rapid cancel in BlazBlue which requires the three attack buttons to be pressed at once. Both these inputs are doable on an arcade stick, but are harder to do comfortably one a regular controller.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I agree with the C-Stick being a handicap, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

Let's keep in mind I'm against using it personally, but it's kind of nice in a fray in single player, or so you can DI your body while attacking in the air.(outside of Neutral Air A attacks)

The thing is, it's fine for both casual and competitive players. I always charge my Smashes myself, and am pretty decent at doing a Running Up Smash without it, including a Charged one. If you want to Charge, don't use the C-Stick. If you don't have time for it, use the C-Stick. I can't see any true problems with it besides "it makes the game too easy", which... is a problem why?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I guess, but I don't like how the competitive community has embraced it as a part of standard play. Do that thing I said about momentum and aerials and it becomes redundant to advanced players as most, if not all, the things that explicitly require a C-Stick (unlike DACUS) would be doable with the control stick.

Steam

Smash Hero
uhhh it will mess with momentum when you try to do aerials. it's not like a traditional fighter where you can't control air momentum.

personally in brawl and melee I use the c-stick so much that usually just rest my right thumb on the C-stick and move it to B as needed while clawing the y button.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You must have missed when I mentioned that a code could probably be written for a small time frame to allow that. Say, a five-seven frame window to put in the aerial's input.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The problem is, the momentum doesn't exist. And that might not even happen, so it's not really redundant.

The C-Stick has many uses. It gets rid of items, was used as a Camera in Melee(and in Camera Mode in Brawl), and as I said before, is able to be used in combination with DI that works in our actual current builds. If the gameplay was changed, sure, but until then, it's not "easy mode" as people make it.

Also, competitive people using all available tools... makes a lot of sense in the long run. That's actually playing to win. Use whatever you have in the situation.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Word up Iblis

I like that what I'm reading isn't single sided. Don't even have to wonder why.

I am not very impressed with Super Mario 3D Land
Paper Mario is where its gonna be at. Handheld Mario titles are a thing of the past and have been since the O-GB days.

Let me explain how I feel about execution.
I'm seeing all too much of this lately.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
News flash for those unknown of the event or have PKMN black and white:
V-Create Victini is being given away in America December 3-31, 2011 via Wi-Fi. It'll know V-Create, Fusion Flare/Bolt, and Searing Shot, while holding the Fire Gem. It'll also be in the Cherish Ball, and it'll have the wishing ribbon. It'll also be in American language (If anyone noticed Serebii's misprint for America).
I'll be doing a Poll to see how many ppl "Want" to get this PKMN and I'll have them label their reasons. This'll prove how useful V-Create is as a FS, and Victini's appearence in Sm4sh.

Ok, I see I was misunderstood...

And people wonder why sometimes competitive players talk down on casuals...

Anyways, no. Do your homework before you even make posts like these again. There are plenty of successful non GCC players in the competitive community one of them happens to live in my area too.

Razer for example, a top 5 Snake, he uses Wiimote+Nunchuck.

I know others that use Classic.

I know others (these are the least successful) who use solo Wiimote.

Voicing our concerns is far from whining. If you define that as whining, this whole thread is full of whining because of people's speculations. An extreme example if I really have to drive this point home is. Your precious essay. It's not some informative reasons on why Victini should be in Smash, it's a wall of whining about getting your character you are most bias to about getting into Smash.

Furthermore, looking at the USB ports, there is a chance of there being a wired controller.

We just want a wired controller. Not a GCC, a wired controller. Wired Controller.

Change is not a problem. Wireless interferences are.

Feels like summertime again.
It was a reference towards wired controllers too. Calm down. And an Essay is to combat a character's appearence. Now ur just mini raging. Not cool :glare: Learn what an essay is for first before U post. *Avoids raging back*

Correct, I am referring to dimensions. What you are describing with Link and Toon Link is artstyle. Even though Toon Link is smaller he has the same human frame as Link. Paper Mario is not only limited to a 2D plane his body is also stubbier than Mario's body.
Ah, ok, I see what your saying. Ok, my bad. I do agree with you, though.

Um no. The Classic Controller and the Wiimote are awful at best for competitive video games. The Wiimote wireless controllers often the controllers get frequencies mixed up when there are more than 5 or 6 Wiimotes. At least, I had this happen to me at a Mario Kart Wii party, when 2 to 3 controllers could be mixed up at a time. One of my friends was controlling drivers on 3 different screens because Nintendo's wireless control frequencies are that crappy. On top of that, there is noticeable frequency lag, sometimes the controller randomly freezes, and those batteries can die pretty quickly.
The only thing here I agree with is battery issues. The Wii U will be improved from the Wii, so frequency will be fixed (hopefully). U don't use the pointer in Brawl, so it would matter to begin with. 5 to 6 wiimote issue? Turn 1 or 2 of them off, which is HOPEFULLY simple. Mario Kart is different due to how you use the Wii Mote. If you turn off Shake Smash in the options menu, it'll remove the frequency glitch. But thats the past, and we're walking into the Wii U era. So anything that was a problem with the Wii should not be carried on to the Wii U.

Sorry for DPing.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Right now, with the whole controller scheme, I'm just wondering how the WiiU Tablet(and in turn, the 3DS as a whole) is going to work.

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm seeing all too much of this lately.
Then what do you want?

The only thing here I agree with is battery issues. The Wii U will be improved from the Wii, so frequency will be fixed (hopefully). U don't use the pointer in Brawl, so it would matter to begin with. 5 to 6 wiimote issue? Turn 1 or 2 of them off, which is HOPEFULLY simple. Mario Kart is different due to how you use the Wii Mote. If you turn off Shake Smash in the options menu, it'll remove the frequency glitch. But thats the past, and we're walking into the Wii U era. So anything that was a problem with the Wii should not be carried on to the Wii U.

Sorry for DPing.
The frequency issue might be something you can't get rid of due to its nature. I doubt it's that easy to remove because I can't picture Nintendo not trying to remove that issue back when the Wii was in the works.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I was waiting for someone to tell me I was raging. As I said before that's how I normally post in debates. You would know if you were around in this thread's early lifetime. LOL

Either way, wireless frequencies mess up with or without the pointer.

Your solution turn some off? Tell people to stop their matches due to frequency problems? So you want tournies to last days probably weeks if it was something like APEX.

We've tried the wireless route. It doesn't work. We wouldn't voice a complaint if it wasn't broken.

And yes, essays can be a form of whining. essays complaining about mk being banned. Can be categorized as whining.

:awesome:

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Then what do you want?
Could you rephrase that question?

I was waiting for someone to tell me I was raging. As I said before that's how I normally post in debates. You would know if you were around in this thread's early lifetime. LOL
I think I may have missed something. Straight up, this is what we talked about.:cool:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Then what do you want?

The frequency issue might be something you can't get rid of due to its nature. I doubt it's that easy to remove because I can't picture Nintendo not trying to remove that issue back when the Wii was in the works.
I suppose so... But JUST MAYBE... :awesome:

I believe u rage only when u happen to talk to me XD

Also, Whining is in a bad essay. Not a good one. Ur definition towards an essay is VERY obnoxious. No offense, but it's true. Look at studies for example, like Geography and Biology. Same deal there too, if you think about it. I repeat: THINK ABOUT IT.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Tch, after what I've seen, I understand why he would.

Pardon me if I stir up some frustration but it seems like your intent might be to get people on your side instead of contributing to the discussion.

Its fine though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I think I may have missed something. Straight up, this is what we talked about.:cool:
I told you hahaha, this is what we talked about.

Also, Whining is in a bad essay. Not a good one. Ur definition towards an essay is VERY obnoxious. No offense, but it's true. Look at studies for example, like Geography and Biology. Same deal there too, if you think about it. I repeat: THINK ABOUT IT.
Thought about it:

Only person that got me close to raging was the Chris The Ripper+Lord Hokage=Team.

Those are two different types of essays homie. Different deals.

Biography essay explaining the way body/nature/etc works. is not equal to. Smash Character request essays giving reasons that's evidence (not proof, "proof and proves" are words that serious debaters or scientific researchers are supposed to avoid. Shouts outs to AP Lang for teaching me that.) on why they believe said character should be in.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Evidence IS proof, dude T_T. I better go. I got urk'd by one of my PMs someone sent to me, and I guess ur not understanding what my essay is going to be.

My essay is EXPLAINING why Victini should get in. That's not whining. Dictionary.com. Work's great for ppl, I hear.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Only person that got me close to raging was the Chris The Ripper+Lord Hokage=Team
U serious bro? What a shame that such a thing was allowed to happen.

Sometimes its good to be MIA

My essay is EXPLAINING why Victini should get in. That's not whining.
According to the ideals of the renaissance movement: "The author is dead".

Iblis, how about you express what you have experienced as whining from the essay? As you are part of its intended audience

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not necessarily. Evidence can lead to proof, but it is not the same thing. A good example would be theories on creation. There are various pieces of evidence leading to different conclusions, but nothing is concretely proven.

But anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm still in the process of watching a Xenoblade playthrough to get an idea of what Shulk would bring to Smash.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not evidence is tools leading to proof.

Because there is evidence showing that gravity is factor on Earth does it actually make it real? Because there is evidence showing that there are things such as tectonic plates in the Earth's crust does it make it real?

No. No it doesn't.

That's why these are theories not laws. I've been through this debate with my family members so many times. I know I know what I'm talking about probably the 50th time through.

OSMRS: Explaining can be into the context of whining. Subject to whoever is reading it.

@N: I haven't read it yet. I was using it as an extreme example. Hence why I struck it out in the post. XD Now I am interested in reading it but, it was an example he decided to strawman out of my whole entire point.

I haven't been distracted by the strawman. I'll full circle to my main point in the end of this, but you know me, got to break down every person's points until I crack the base.

Oh and about Chris Hokage? Yeah they were on some serious derp ish but I never did get to raging because it was always so easy to backlash what they said right back at them.

BRB Vaccuming.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I am not a teacher, god **** it! Evidence leads to proof, therefore, proof will appear. I will GLADLY give u guys the definition, because CLEARLY u guys can't do it urselves:

Whining:
1.To utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. To snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Explaining:
1. To make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point.
2. To make known in detail: to explain how to do something.
3. To assign a meaning to; interpret: How can you explain such a silly remark?
4. To make clear the cause or reason of; account for: I cannot explain his strange behavior.

Now tell me. I'm explaining why Victini should be in Sm4sh. Is that whining? (This is directed to anyone who likes to make fun of something not even made yet).

Yeah, I meant every single word I typed. DOn't like it? Then don't respond. Ur making me mad because ur alrdy discriminating what's not even ****ing made.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Something about whining, proof, extreme examples, gravity, Victini, creation, some other things, ???, profit, ect.

I'll just try to be neutral here. What would you guys do if, at the launch trailer, it reveals characters that are despised, loathed, or unknown, and no big names like K. Rool, Little Mac, or Ridley appear?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly? I'd love it. I may be skeptical of some choices.(Mario Kart 7's.... yeish.) But that's it.

Mind you, a character in a fighting game is widely different from one in a racing game. Due to having a lot more than... some stats.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
]

Dictionary.com. Work's great for ppl, I hear.
Lol, reading someone past an elementary type source works great for ppl too I've heard.

Very powerful example, its something I deal with on a day to day.
I know it was, that's why I struck out. People tell me I'm getting rattled up about something when they're the ones upset. :awesome: I don't quite get it.

I am not a teacher, god **** it! Evidence leads to proof, therefore, proof will appear. I will GLADLY give u guys the definition, because CLEARLY u guys can't do it urselves:

Whining:
1.To utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. To snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Explaining:
1. To make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point.
2. To make known in detail: to explain how to do something.
3. To assign a meaning to; interpret: How can you explain such a silly remark?
4. To make clear the cause or reason of; account for: I cannot explain his strange behavior.

Now tell me. I'm explaining why Victini should be in Sm4sh. Is that whining? (This is directed to anyone who likes to make fun of something not even made yet).

Yeah, I meant every single word I typed. DOn't like it? Then don't respond. Ur making me mad because ur alrdy discriminating what's not even ****ing made.
Here comes the fun part.

To utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: To make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point.

As I said earlier they can be put together as one. Explaining isn't always whining, but whining can be explaining. Subject to person reading or listening. Sounds like I've said this before...

Anyways!

I'm responding because I liked it :troll: At least your giving more of a fight than Chris ever would.

Evidence does not lead to proof. Heard of falsification? I think that elementary source, Dictionary.com, can help you like it helps others.

I said I'm the best player in the world. I give videos of me only winning. Is it true? No.

A more realistic example.

Okay then if evidence ALWAYS leads to proof tell me then. What produces gravity, why is it here? what is its purpose? what can we do to reverse since we know it's real, it's real equation and that force is something editable?

Also, show me, where are the tectonic plates, show me there moving patterns, when they will strike next, how the react towards each other. Do they really slide against each other? Is there more factors?

Your evidence that leads to proof should be able to answer those seemingly easy questions.

I await them.

If I get none, you forfeit your point.

Don't bring religion into this as it's
1) against the rules
2) besides the point

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Something about whining, proof, extreme examples, gravity, Victini, creation, some other things, ???, profit, ect.

I'll just try to be neutral here. What would you guys do if, at the launch trailer, it reveals characters that are despised, loathed, or unknown, and no big names like K. Rool, Little Mac, or Ridley appear?
I don't know, actually... I'd probably disagree at first, but then I would warm up to them as I played the game. I did the same thing with G&W at first, and now look. He's one of my mains.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'd love Nintendo because they would be the 2nd company I knew to outright come and troll it's customers.

1st Company I've know to do so: Sega making Sonic '06 :troll: Sonic Classic level of Crisis City, and how the level finish emblem is taken away in tornado and placed farther away from you.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Iblis new nickname is ALI.

"I am the greatest!"

Sonic Classic level of Crisis City, and how the level finish emblem is taken away in tornado and placed farther away from you.
I laughed when I saw that. Honestly, except I didn't make that conncetion until you stated it like that.

Though that has happened in several games over.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@N: Fly like a butterfly, Sting like a Bee? LOL

Also I think that's probably happened before, that's just the first thing to come to my mind atm.

Forreal though, I'm going to vaccum. Once I get back I'll retrort/respond/address/answer any problems/questions/complaints/rebuttals/etc.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Ali, wasn't it you who claimed you were the greatest, when indeed there are other factors about the sport that could prove you otherwise in other significant scenarios?

Could it be possible that you are, perhaps, not the greatest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom