• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hmm, what could Bomberman actually do?

I've never really played his games that much so I'm curious.

Also when did, at least in Smash, Namco rise to the same status as Capcom and Square? As I don't remember having any discussions about that company.
Namco has Pac-Man, which is pretty much enough said. It has a character that has MASSIVE worldwide appeal.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Bomberman's down b would be a bomb...and so would his up-b, his side b, his neutral special move, his smashes, his final smashes, and aerials

sounds boring P_P
might be worth it just to see his Mushroom Cloud final smash lol. also, on the topic of dixie vs k rool...is it really that farfetched to think both wont get in? dixie could be a luigified clone of diddy, so it wouldnt be that time consuming adding her in. K Rool seems logical at this point too. Also out of curiosity, anybody happen to know shortie's current roster maker tier list?

oh, and did anybody happen to see my post on Zip as a character suggestion? I wonder if anyone has any positive (or negative) opinions of him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Bomberman's down b would be a bomb...and so would his up-b, his side b, his neutral special move, his smashes, his final smashes, and aerials

sounds boring P_P
This is why you are named the Subpar Smash Brother.

I figure he would have a bomb set move, where he sets a bomb. From here he can pick it up and make it larger, or kick it around. He can have up to three on the feild. His moves would revolve around bomb placement, kicking, and throwing. So, you would have to be smart about how big you make your bombs, how many you put down, and how to get your oponent to slip up and kill themselves.

There is much more than bombs to go off of, but they would of course make up most of his moves.

All little Mac can do is punch.
All Marth can do is slice.

I can say that about a lot of characters, but you know that it's not true, and even if it was it's workable.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sounds like how I play Toon Link, but with only 2 bombs. Instead of kicking them, you push them around using the horizontal wind box on your down air.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
This is why you are named the Subpar Smash Brother.

I figure he would have a bomb set move, where he sets a bomb. From here he can pick it up and make it larger, or kick it around. He can have up to three on the feild. His moves would revolve around bomb placement, kicking, and throwing. So, you would have to be smart about how big you make your bombs, how many you put down, and how to get your oponent to slip up and kill themselves.

There is much more than bombs to go off of, but they would of course make up most of his moves.

All little Mac can do is punch.
All Marth can do is slice.

I can say that about a lot of characters, but you know that it's not true, and even if it was it's workable.
good points. i think if they can come up with a move set for an old peripheral, they can do it with anything.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hehe, I just started doing that, I don't actually respond lol..:laugh:

:phone:
Girl, don't be modest! You've always done that~

TO THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEIR ROSTER REVIEWS: I AM STILL GOING TO DO THEM. I just want to take some time off. I'm burnt out you know... haha. Eleven in a week is much, even for someone who likes it a lot like me~

Bomberman could also use his powerup system. Whenever he kills someone a power up will be given to him based on how he kills the opponent. He could get a speed, bomb count, or fire power up. Is that too much?

OR, we could implement the various types of bombs. We have "detonation" bombs, and Ice bombs. When he kicks a bomb, I would like to point out that it slides, which means it could hurt/trip the opponent, or force them to jump, which leaves them open for an attack by you, or somethine like that. Just a thought. I think Normal bombs (With growing abilities), timer bombs, ice bombs, kicking, thowing, and the power up system combined could make for a beast of a character.

KANTRIP ARE YOU MY CRIMSON? Or are you someone else?.. I feel like you're crimson...and I just don't know it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@shortie: how long will you bee doing it? If it's a while then it should be perfect.

And yeah girl, Kantrip is CrimsonFeint, I though everybody knew that. :laugh:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Shortie, I am Crimson with premium, yes. You can look at my VM from berserker, or my obvious bias for the Donkey Kong franchise, or... yeah.

Why do you ask?

OmegaXXII

Funny how they figured me out, and I was actually trying to keep mine a secret.

Anyway, Bomberman seems cool, come to think of it, doesn't K.Rool in his pirate suit have some kind of bombs lol?

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you were trying to keep yours a secret, you did it wrong, lol.

Your post count was too high to be a random newcomer, your name remained the same colour, your avatar and location were the same for a small while.

Haha ;)

EDIT: Kaptain K. Rool has a blunderbuss that shoots cannonballs as well as wisp clouds. He also has access to the arsenal of explosive barrels possessed by his Kremling Krew. I don't believe he has any bombs, though.

OmegaXXII

Hmm..I see, cannonballs eh? I was wondering because I'm quite unfamiliar with K.Rool outside of his fanbase that wants him in so bad, I honestly want him only because he's an antagonist since Smash needs more representation of them, come to think of it, at least every major series needs one (e.i. Metroid, Fire Emblem).

I also happen to be writing my "little" review as to why K.Rool should be in Smash 4, any help?

Edit - Next time, my appearance won't be so obvious. :p

OmegaXXII

Yes, it is indeed a likely scenario to happen, it would please fans everywhere to FINALLY have both K.Rool and Dixie Kong playable, as to how likely that is to happen? Only Sakurai can decide.

D

Deleted member

@---: Because Shortiecanbrawl keeps talking about it.

I don't think Cloud or Sora will reach the amount of supporters that hey can potentially get. As of right now, I think that in SSB5, another third-party will gain massive support, but unless things change, it won't be those two.

yani_

Smash Ace
Girl, don't be modest! You've always done that~

TO THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEIR ROSTER REVIEWS: I AM STILL GOING TO DO THEM. I just want to take some time off. I'm burnt out you know... haha. Eleven in a week is much, even for someone who likes it a lot like me~

Bomberman could also use his powerup system. Whenever he kills someone a power up will be given to him based on how he kills the opponent. He could get a speed, bomb count, or fire power up. Is that too much?

OR, we could implement the various types of bombs. We have "detonation" bombs, and Ice bombs. When he kicks a bomb, I would like to point out that it slides, which means it could hurt/trip the opponent, or force them to jump, which leaves them open for an attack by you, or somethine like that. Just a thought. I think Normal bombs (With growing abilities), timer bombs, ice bombs, kicking, thowing, and the power up system combined could make for a beast of a character.

KANTRIP ARE YOU MY CRIMSON? Or are you someone else?.. I feel like you're crimson...and I just don't know it.
Honestly I thought Bomberman would be a boring character, but that's actually a really good idea. The power-ups

D

Deleted member

Just found out that the Pokemon Grey domain has been registered since 2008. Not saying there won't be a third version, but I don't think it means anything.

yani_

Smash Ace
Personally Idc too much for a gray, but I think if it does come out they'll use it to get the unobtainable pokemon (genesect, etc) with a story behind them all.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Probably the mascot will without a doubt be Kyurem though an event Pokemon will never be the mascot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think k tool and Dixie would complete the DK roster.

Wow, I know he's a villain and all, but that's not very nice :troll:

Speaking of Kyurem, he'd make a pretty cool boss, no pun intended. Especially if he gets a new non-decayed-chicken form.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'd actually Like it If N was a boss like you fight him while he's on Zekrom or Reshiram's back.

OmegaXXII

I'd actually Like it If N was a boss like you fight him while he's on Zekrom or Reshiram's back.

So, you would prefer N as a boss then? Hmm..well as long as I'd get Giovanni or maybe Blue than that would be fine, I also heard N is a half Pokemon.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Half pokemon? (think's it over)

gross, pokesexuality? i thought he was merely raised by them?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
which pokemon was the dad/ or mom? (anyone notice nana now has shading? hohoho. gonna do hilights now hilights done.)

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Someone brought up a theory about his mother being a Zoroark in disguise, and the Zorua in the B/W intro being his brother.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
so, the zoroark he uses in the final battle... was his mom? or did his brorua evolve?

anyways... anyways... what do you think of Andross making an appearance as a boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom