• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The only Mario spinoff (since Waluigi's debut) that comes to mind that Waluigi was not in was Mario Kart Super Circuit for the Game Boy Advance. Other than that, I can't think of any other ones.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I also don't see Bowser jr, he is since the his apparirion a very reccuring character in the mario spin off, so where did he go ?

yani_

Smash Ace
Someone suggest that when the MKWii site launched they only had 12 characters there, and eventually unveiled the other 12. Maybe they're just trolling us right now

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The only Mario spinoff (since Waluigi's debut) that comes to mind that Waluigi was not in was Mario Kart Super Circuit for the Game Boy Advance. Other than that, I can't think of any other ones.
Waluigi was not playable in the first Mario Kart Arcade GP.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@ChronoBound: I think that had a fairly limited character list. But he was first added in Double Dash anyway. Did Double Dash come out before or after Circuit?

@Xhampi: I think they're putting him in the main series now? He's been in both New Super Mario Bros., Sunshine, Galaxy, I think Galaxy 2, and was that it? He's one of the regular Koopa Kids, who also mainly appeared in the main series, as well as the Mario & Luigi games.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yes, I was being serious about Ridley's Side+B. I want Ridley to stay true to the games (or at least as close as possible)... one of his iconic moves is grabbing Samus and slamming her to the wall and fly around. Brawl and Other M had that. Ridley should do something like that in Smash if he is playable.
Other M also gave him a reflector, I think. His body darkened and emitted some kind of purple energy. What if he had that as a Down Special? Would require a bit of CHARGING, then act like a passive reflector similar to the Franklin badge.

I think it'd be neat since we don't really have something like that in Smash, but at the same time it doesn't really seem very Ridley. Other M should probably just stay the hell away from Smash. (Though I suck and still put it in my moveset)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@ChronoBound: I think that had a fairly limited character list. But he was first added in Double Dash anyway. Did Double Dash come out before or after Circuit?

@Xhampi: I think they're putting him in the main series now? He's been in both New Super Mario Bros., Sunshine, Galaxy, I think Galaxy 2, and was that it? He's one of the regular Koopa Kids, who also mainly appeared in the main series, as well as the Mario & Luigi games.
Double Dash came out about 2 or 3 years after Super Circuit. I loved Double Dash and I can't wait for Super Circuit to show up on my 3DS. I am a 3DS Ambassador! ;)

Bowser Jr. showed up in Sunshine, Galaxy 1-2, New SMB DS+Wii... strangely he seems to be absent in Super Mario 3D Land. Koopalings showed up in SMB3, SMW, Yoshi's Safari, Mario & Luigi 1, New SMB Wii... they don't seem to show up in Super Mario 3D Land either... all I see are Boom Boom and a new female Boom Boom character.

Other M also gave him a reflector, I think. His body darkened and emitted some kind of purple energy. What if he had that as a Down Special? Would require a bit of CHARGING, then act like a passive reflector similar to the Franklin badge.

I think it'd be neat since we don't really have something like that in Smash, but at the same time it doesn't really seem very Ridley. Other M should probably just stay the hell away from Smash. (Though I suck and still put it in my moveset)
I agree... it does not feel very Ridley-like. I mean, Ridley never returned my projectiles to me in the Metroid games I actually played (Metroid, Fusion, Prime 1, and Zero Mission). I am biased towards Ridley's tail as his Down+B, though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Arcadenik: That's odd. I wish they got more screentime. It's sad. They were some neat Bosses after all. I had no idea they were in Yoshi's Safari. Heh. Anyway, Mario Land never had the Koopalings, so them not showing up doesn't seem too odd. As for Boom Boom, it's probably just a case of recurring enemy. And female? Man, it feels like they're grasping at straws now. Baby Daisy is the only time that the "Baby" characters made me cringe.

Nobody posted a roster all day! :O

:phone:
And?
Whoa, Toad isn't all that popular elsewhere? What about Japan though?if so, then Bowser Jr. probably has a bigger fanbase then?

Wut?
Bowser Jr.'s support is going to stagnate or slightly decrease.
What? You got any EVIDENCE?
Toad is popular and know which is tight!

*Stating the obvious*
Usually I just play-up my TOAD HATE for Broserker. :awesome:
While I just play-up my FIREBRAND HATE for how broken he--- Oh wait... **** him. Phoenix Wright is waaaay better. Firebrand's hypers can't even damage 600,000 lol
I hope it is more good news for Toad. So far, he's got some support from Nintendo in the following games:

- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- New Super Mario Bros. Mii
- Super Mario All-Stars (remember the Mario 25th Anniversary promotion last year?)
- Mario Sports Mix (he's the only Marioverse newcomer)
- Paper Mario 3DS (Mario seems to have a new Toad partner; whatever this Toad partner does can lend some moveset ideas to THE Toad in Smash)

.... Metal Mario? No thanks! You want to play as Metal Mario in Smash? Go play as Mario and turn on the items and then pick up the Metal Box. Problem solved! ;)
What about Luigi's Mansion 2? He's an assist that helps in missions.
Since Retro Studios is working on Mario Kart 7, obviously the secret character will be Dark Samus.

@Arcadenik: If we're being SRS, I think his Side Special would be a command grab (HIGH COMMAND GRAB?!) that allows him to drag opponents across the ground.
Or Ridle--- OH. Metroid Prime. Retro. *Sigh*
I also don't see Bowser jr, he is since the his apparirion a very reccuring character in the mario spin off, so where did he go ?
Appari---what?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What do you mean, Toad is an assist that helps Luigi in Luigi's Mansion 2? Are you saying that Toad does more than just save the game this time?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think Toad's support is only going to increase with time. Bowser Jr.'s support is going to stagnate or slightly decrease. There are quite a few intelligent and ambitious posters that I see backing Toad.

It really comes down to a lot of the Mario fans that came into the franchise during the GameCube days thinking of Toad in a much lesser light than other generational Mario fans. Currently, these fans are the ones that dominate other video game forums.

However, as even more younger fans come into the series, Toad will enjoy a surge of support due to Toad's increasing relevancy among newer Mario titles, and also being supported by senior fans of the Mario franchise (those who had their start with the series since the NES days).

Toad will have much more support for Smash 4 than he did for Melee or Brawl.

I still think Bowser Jr.'s best attribute for inclusion is him easily being made into a luigified-clone of Bowser, and would probably be among the last characters added to the roster (like Toon Link and Wolf). Bowser Jr. fans though vehemently disagree with this assessment though.
Toad definitely has his supporters, and they will definitely show up in larger numbers.

Yet, I think Bowser Jr. fans will grow with his continued exposure in the Mario series. He keeps having pretty big roles. Then again, Toad keeps having pretty big roles, too. Bowser Jr. could have some similar moves to Bowser yet be a quickster. He could be a Luigified clone, or perhaps like Lucario to Mewtwo.

Toad would be an awful clone. Imagine him shooting fireballs! :awesome:

I know it's still early, but Paper Mario stills seems like the overwhelming favorite choice. Paper Mario seems like he is destined to appear in the next smash bros. We may get two new Mario reps, but I don't think there is much of a chance we will get three new Mario representatives. (unless it's GENO!) :troll:

Looks like we will get AT LEAST another two newcomers for Mario Kart 7:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/amkj/character/index.html

Note: The characters shown on this site are not guaranteed to be all the characters in the game. However, I do think all the characters on the veteran side are likely going to be the only ones unveiled before the game's release.
LMAO at no Waluigi.

But seriously, Daisy gets in but no Diddy Kong=??? If that is the case, then...

FAILLL!!!!!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
so... the final roster is seeming to be 17 for MK7? that is realllly low, there has to be more in the background... scrubs. and why the hell is shy guy there?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Chrono, that post about Toad an Bowser Jr....made no sense. But I know who you like now.'

JohnKNight, I'm not going to read your walls of text, so when you respond to me...keep it small.

I cannot believe I slept in this late. That's what I get for staying till 4 watching crappy ninties movies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
so... the final roster is seeming to be 17 for MK7? that is realllly low, there has to be more in the background... scrubs
Well, to be fair.... Mario Kart DS had 12 characters. I guess portable Mario Kart games does not really get big rosters. That's what the home console Mario Kart games are for. :awesome:

I do wonder who the two remaining characters are... part of me is hoping that Donkey Kong Jr. would finally come back. That way, we would finally have the original Super Mario Kart roster together again.

Oh, I almost forgot... it is noteworthy to mention that Toad finally has his own circuit, Toad Circuit, in Mario Kart 7.

What do you mean, Toad is an assist that helps Luigi in Luigi's Mansion 2? Are you saying that Toad does more than just save the game this time?
Yes
Chrono, that post about Toad an Bowser Jr....made no sense. But I know who you like now.
This

Despite it being for Toad, I have to agree that the statement of the Jr. fanbase decreasing makes no sense.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I said Bowser Jr.'s fanbase will either stagnate or decline assuming that he does not get appear in Mario 3D Land Mario Kart 7.

Also, I have been viewing other game sites, and so far, no one has said the main protagonist of Nimble Sakura Warrior is actually Takamaru.

know it's still early, but Paper Mario stills seems like the overwhelming favorite choice.
Coming from a huge Paper Mario supporter, I can't take that for an answer.

Before saying that I do these things, I don't say things like favorite. I only say popular but... That's it

I agree though that we can get 2 mario reps. It sounds impossible but it's not. It just seems unlikely to people. Only me, Iblis and Omega realized this.
I said Bowser Jr.'s fanbase will either stagnate or decline assuming that he does not get appear in Mario 3D Land Mario Kart 7.

Also, I have been viewing other game sites, and so far, no one has said the main protagonist of Nimble Sakura Warrior is actually Takamaru.
Umm...

Toad didn't appear in Super Mar--- Oh ****. I hate it when my assumptions backfire to me :urg:

HE STILL MAH PICK FOR MARIO

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah I'm going to go with no. That's two games, and even if he doesn't show up there, he's bound to show up in New Super Mario Bros Mii. The thing is, I would never take a Roy supported to be so fickle with time gaps between games.

TOAD IS A GOOD CHOICE, but not because of what you're saying.

Also, what is Nmble Sakura warrior everyone? I've been asleep.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
JohnKNight, I'm not going to read your walls of text, so when you respond to me...keep it small.

I cannot believe I slept in this late. That's what I get for staying till 4 watching crappy ninties movies.
What am I to respond to=???

What crappy Nintendo movies did you watch=??? I sadly have seen the entire Legend of Zelda TV series. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

As for Chrono's statement, what he is saying is the Bowser Jr. fanbase in the pre-Brawl days faded over time, and Chrono sees it happening again. Whether that happens or not I think depends on Bowser Jr.'s continued role in the canon Mario universe, and how strongly people want Bowser Jr. Clearly there were many folks like myself who were somewhat for Bowser Jr., but not many hardcore for him like Geno, Mega Man, or God Forbid Sonic (Sonic was a religion).

I think Toad's pre-Brawl fan base was pretty small all things considered. There were probably about 20-30 fan bases bigger for characters that weren't in Brawl for him. However, it got bigger as the game's release date got bigger and bigger while most fan bases diminished on smashboards and other such sites. With Toad's recent growth, I think Chrono is alluding that Toad's role in Mario will only get bigger. On top of that, Toad is seen as retro and a staple of Mario, and us oldies want more of Toadie since there are less "retro" characters to choose from that we really want. That is kind of why I've slowly become more and more of a pro-Toad person.

Name retro characters that are main characters in 1st/2nd party Nintendo games. There aren't many left. Takamaru, Little Mac, Mach Rider, the Balloon Fighter, The Urban Champion, Bubbles, Lip, and Sukapon. That's all I can think of, other than the Duck Hunt Dog. Honestly, over time that list is only going to decrease. By the time we have 3 more smash bros. games, at least 2-6 of them will be gone. Trust me when I say this: that only helps Toad's chances.

Coming from a huge Paper Mario supporter, I can't take that for an answer.

Before saying that I do these things, I don't say things like favorite. I only say popular but... That's it

I agree though that we can get 2 mario reps. It sounds impossible but it's not. It just seems unlikely to people. Only me, Iblis and Omega realized this.
Let me re-phrase that: I think by the time the game is revealed with a trailer (assuming Paper Mario isn't in it), Paper Mario will have overwhelming support. He will have many supporters, and few haters, much like King Dedede in Brawl. Well aside from the "he's just a paper version of Mario, how is he special?" crowd.

I expect similar things with Dixie Kong, too.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes

This

Despite it being for Toad, I have to agree that the statement of the Jr. fanbase decreasing makes no sense.
Really?! Do you have a link? I want to know what Toad does in Luigi's Mansion 2.

As for Bowser Jr's declining fanbase... I am trying to think of a reason why Chrono made that statement. Maybe it is because Bowser Jr. has not done anything noteworthy since his Sunshine debut. I mean, he was acting like Boom Boom in New SMB and many fans were more excited to see the Koopalings than they were for Bowser Jr. when they showed up in New Super Mario Wii. Bowser Jr. has not fought directly with Mario in both Galaxy games, instead he piloted mechs or sicced giant monsters at Mario. Whereas when Toad is playable in New SMB Wii, a lot of fans got excited about it and there were a few complaints about two Toads (because they wanted the Toad, not two generic Toads). I guess when it comes down to it, more people get excited about Toad than they do about Bowser Jr.

Let me re-phrase that: I think by the time the game is revealed with a trailer (assuming Paper Mario isn't in it), Paper Mario will have overwhelming support. He will have many supporters, and few haters, much like King Dedede in Brawl. Well aside from the "he's just a paper version of Mario, how is he special?" crowd.

I expect similar things with Dixie Kong, too.
Oooh. My bad John.

@Arcade: Articles in wikipedia, Mariowiki and the news say so:

Also....

JOIN THE TOAD BRIGADE ARCADE. *Click the sig below*

Source: Wikipedia and Mariowiki. The real source link is broken

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I AM a member of the Toad Brigade. LOL :p

But thanks for the pics... I have seen the second one before. It was from the Super Mario 3D Land intro trailer. I love how the Toads ran off to accompany Mario after they read the letter... makes me wish/hope that we get a playable Toad in that game as well.

I AM a member of the Toad Brigade. LOL :p

But thanks for the pics... I have seen the second one before. It was from the Super Mario 3D Land intro trailer. I love how the Toads ran off to accompany Mario after they read the letter... makes me wish/hope that we get a playable Toad in that game as well.
WHOOPS

Lost track of who are in the group.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I said stagnate. As in "not grow". The Toad and Paper Mario fanbase will capitalize on that aspect (Bowser Jr. not being in Mario Land, and possibly Mario Kart 7, and shove those facts down the Bowser Jr. fans every chance they get.

It seems I touched a nerve with Shortie too.

It seems I have a thing with pissing off Krystal fans...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oooh. My bad John.
Nah don't apologize. That is my mistake. I've been making some slightly off posts today thanks to awful editing, lulz. But at least you folks here are polite about it. The Brawl "competitive" posters.. not so much.

Of course when I had such editing/wording issues in the Meta Knight is Banned discussion all the Brawl elitists scrubs were all over me like they were the parent and I was a young child (while I re-edited it), which really annoyed me (or as Peter in Family Guy would say "really grinds my gears").

My favorite thing about a new smash bros. games means less Brawl n00bish elitist holier than thou know-it-alls, which we can all be thankful for! :awesome:

I said stagnate. As in "not grow". The Toad and Paper Mario fanbase will capitalize on that aspect (Bowser Jr. not being in Mario Land, and possibly Mario Kart 7, and shove those facts down the Bowser Jr. fans every chance they get.
Mario bros Mii?

Unless Boom boom replaces him but that sounds extremely wrong.
Nah don't apologize. That is my mistake. I've been making some slightly off posts today thanks to awful editing, lulz. But at least you folks here are polite about it. The Brawl "competitive" posters.. not so much.

Of course when I had such editing/wording issues in the Meta Knight is Banned discussion all the Brawl elitists scrubs were all over me like they were the parent and I was a young child (while I re-edited it), which really annoyed me (or as Peter in Family Guy would say "really grinds my gears").

My favorite thing about a new smash bros. games means less Brawl n00bish elitist holier than thou know-it-alls, which we can all be thankful for! :awesome:
I'm a competitive but there are some who are polite....

But in the end, there are some or most who are *****es at times. Lol.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Mario bros Mii?

Unless Boom boom replaces him but that sounds extremely wrong.
Well its not confirmed yet whether New Super Mario Bros. Mii is even going to be a full fledged game. However, as of the tech demo, Bowser Jr. is not in it.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm pretty sure Bowser Jr. not appearing in Mario Kart 7 isn't going to effect his chances of making it in smash (assuming he isn't in it). Even if he does appear, that doesn't help his chances.

As for Super Mario Land 3DS... that could definitely have an impact, but that impact is yet to be seen. However, if Bowser Jr. appears in the canon Mario game, I don't think it will have much of an impact on his likelihood of being considered, if it evens has an impact at all.

And what's happening with Mario Bros. Mii=???

I'm pretty sure Bowser Jr. not appearing in Mario Kart 7 isn't going to effect his chances of making it in smash (assuming he isn't in it). Even if he does appear, that doesn't help his chances.

As for Super Mario Land 3DS... that could definitely have an impact, but that impact is yet to be seen. However, if Bowser Jr. appears in the canon Mario game, I don't think it will have much of an impact on his likelihood of being considered, if it evens has an impact at all.

And what's happening with Mario Bros. Mii=???
They're most likely making an NSMB Wii U (Which is NSMB Mii I think) game since... Ya know.... They make remakes for every console.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm still not going to agree with that staement just because it sounds so.... unrealiable. I think once more people hit the boards, Bowser Junior will have more fans. I personally LIKE Bowser Junior more than Paper Mario and Toad. I also think it's rediculous to think he would be a mini bowser clone... but even then he would still be cool to play as. I think we need to take into consideration that this sites speculatory fanbase is pretty, well....smart, and a tad older than what we will get during the hype days. Junior is still alive and kicking, that's for sure. You just haven't seen it yet.

I have like fifteen little boy cousins who all play smash, and Bowser Junior is someone they would love to see. So is Toad. It's just, we haven't seen all of Junior's fanbase yet. I like Junior, I just am not vocal about it. I would MUCH rather see a WarioWare girl than a Mario character.

AND I MEANT NINETIES. It was a movie called "The Craft". It was about HIgh School witches. It was balls.

I just can see your bias in almost every post you make. You're really see through, and that's not a good thing.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
We don't know yet if Bowser Jr. will be in Mario Kart 7. My attitude is currently wait and see. However, it is currently looking like he won't be in Super Mario 3D Land.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Your talking about yourself again.
Oooooh good one :awesome:

Seriously, I used to respect you as a veteran... but after seeing a lot of your posts I realized you're just like everyone else on here.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well its not confirmed yet whether New Super Mario Bros. Mii is even going to be a full fledged game. However, as of the tech demo, Bowser Jr. is not in it.
Even if Bowser Jr. is in New SMB Mii, Nintendo seems to show off Mario Bros., Toads, and Miis the most. Even if Bowser Jr. is in Super Mario 3D Land, Nintendo doesn't seem to care showing off Bowser Jr. and what his role is... instead they are showing off Tanooki Mario, Boomerang Mario, enemies having tails, Boom Boom and a new female Boom Boom character.

Also, do you remember when New SMB Wii was announced and new information was uncovered, more people cared about Toads being playable, being able to ride Yoshis, and the return of the Koopalings than yet another appearance of Bowser Jr.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Seriously, I used to respect you as a veteran... but after seeing a lot of your posts I realized you're just like everyone else on here.
I don't give a damn about what you think.

Anyway, I just say things as I see them. If I wanted to be popular, I would write praises of the character that the "cool kids" supported. However, I just follow my own assessment.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't give a damn about what you think.

Anyway, I just say things as I see them. If I wanted to be popular, I would write praises of the character that the "cool kids" supported. However, I just follow my own assessment.
Meow, someone is sassy!

Look, it's fine you love Toad. Fantastic. But saying Junior not showing up two new games doesn't mean his fanbase is going to diminish at all. Again, if this were true no one would like Mewtwo, or Roy. Not everyone has a ten second memory span. Fans are fans, through the thick and thin. You should know that.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm still not going to agree with that staement just because it sounds so.... unrealiable. I think once more people hit the boards, Bowser Junior will have more fans. I personally LIKE Bowser Junior more than Paper Mario and Toad. I also think it's rediculous to think he would be a mini bowser clone... but even then he would still be cool to play as. I think we need to take into consideration that this sites speculatory fanbase is pretty, well....smart, and a tad older than what we will get during the hype days. Junior is still alive and kicking, that's for sure. You just haven't seen it yet.

I have like fifteen little boy cousins who all play smash, and Bowser Junior is someone they would love to see. So is Toad. It's just, we haven't seen all of Junior's fanbase yet. I like Junior, I just am not vocal about it. I would MUCH rather see a WarioWare girl than a Mario character.

AND I MEANT NINETIES. It was a movie called "The Craft". It was about HIgh School witches. It was balls.
Bowser Jr.'s supporters were mostly lightly for him in the pre-Brawl days (kind of how like you claim to be minimally vocal about him). He was out of the top 5/10 on most people Smash Boards' wanted list of characters (and other sites, too). The only reason people oppose him is because they didn't want a Bowser clone (which he could be), but moreso because they didn't want Shadow Mario, and they hated the idea of Shadow Mario making it in smash like Sheik-especially if he was a Mario clone.

Granted, I think there will be more people who are feverishly for him, given that most people's top five/ten or so characters from the pre-Brawl days are already in. The question remains how many people really want him real bad. I can't recall many folks who wanted him as bad as the folks that wanted Ike, Diddy Kong, and King Dedede in Brawl.

Could Bowser Jr. truly add something to smash, would Bowser Jr. make someone want to buy the next smash bros, and is he popular enough to warrant an addition?

That question I think may determine whether he will make it or not. Still being relevant (in fact pretty relevant) only helps.

I just can see your bias in almost every post you make. You're really see through, and that's not a good thing.
This whole discussion is bias, aside from when we recount things aside.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Look, it's fine you love Toad. Fantastic. But saying him not showing up two new games doesn't mean his fanbase is going to diminish at all. Again, if this were true no one would like Mewtwo, or Roy. Not everyone has a ten second memory span. Fans are fans, through the thick and thin. You should know that.
I am saying that due to the competition for the fanbases between the Mario characters. There will be extremely cut-throat actions taken place. These fanbases will do whatever it takes or use whatever they have to demoralize other fanbases. Including the argument of "relevancy".

Also, I am not biased towards Toad. I have remarked constantly that he has much less of a following outside of SmashBoards. GameFAQs lately seems to be tilting heavily toward Paper Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom