• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Hey asage, could you do an adventure quest thing with Starfy and Wario teaming up? For some reason, I can't PM you.

:phone:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I can, but not right now. Why can't u PM me? My account is clean... Also I need starfy's biography
I don't know. Whenever I click the link to send you a message, my phone just doesn't go to it.
About Starfy's biography, I'll have to get on the computer to get it, or you could go to Wikipedia and look up Starfy. Whichever is easier or more convenient. I think Wikipedia would be better considering I can't get on the computer until at least tomorrow…

I feel you bruh
Yay

You may have already responded, in which case I simply forgot, but I think a couple of the match-ups are unfair. Waluigi and Krytstal, for example, stand no chance against Paper Mario and Ridley respectively. My preferred match-ups for some of the characters you selected:

Waluigi Vs. Rosalina
Paper Mario Vs.] Young Link
Geno Vs.] Black Mage
Little Mac Vs. Isaac
Shulk Vs. Saki
Ray MK III Vs. Starfy
Megaman Vs. Slime
Professor Layton Vs. Ryu Hayabusa

It does add some characters into the competition, but I feel these are fairer match-ups.

EDIT: Holy crud, Omega was banned?!?!?

Temporarily. What happened? :confused:
Wait he did?
FOOL! I'm not talking about your damn roster, I was never talking about it in the first place, get that straight, it's "something" else I'm working on, well....gotta go, just needed to clarify this.

O
@Private Investigator: Wuss.
Who's this private investigator?
I can't be the only one anticipating Phoenix Wright's Smash debut after his reveal in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Same here

It was PsychoIncarnate.

But you're a wuss anyway for worrying of such things.
Lol. I wasn't worrying. I was just curious. :urg:

Because I have this Phoenix Wright (Old) Avatar and you know... He investigates. Argh. His names for people are hard to crack. Other than Oasis, Shorts, Barbarian guy, Omeha and SSBFSSBFSSBFF

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Aww..this place needs more PW, I might rep him soon just as soon as I get done with the whole Trunks evolution phase.

Oh and SSBF calls me Toad.

@Iblis: That means I should be callin' you errr.... (Finds out username's first letter is a vowel)

OmegaXXII

Statue move? You mean the gavel smash?

Shouldn't the last part of Trunk's phase be this?
Yeah, that gavel smash, that **** looks fast when PW does his Objection in action, I imagined that was slower.

Also FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

This calls for old name calling. :awesome:

Yeah, that gavel smash, that **** looks fast when PW does his Objection in action, I imagined that was slower.

Also FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

This calls for old name calling. :awesome:

It's science my friend

What happened to Brosis and ....Iiiiiiiiiiookie?

Oh... I recall Batman being unlikely now since Chrome came in :troll:

OmegaXXII

"Brosis" got scared. :awesome:

Anyway, sure can't wait to see any new news, seems like the full circle theory effect yet again.

Hey hey, you want to show you that pic that brosis drew? Y'know Ridley having Toad for lunch? :awesome:

man, I totally pranked the wrong person. :urg:

"Brosis" got scared. :awesome:

Anyway, sure can't wait to see any new news, seems like the full circle theory effect yet again.

Hey hey, you want to show you that pic that brosis drew? Y'know Ridley having Toad for lunch? :awesome:

man, I totally pranked the wrong person. :urg:
YOU NEED BROSIS TO DO YOUR FIGHTS FOR YOU

Shame on you, Omega (Lol)

*Leaves*

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Nobody is biased towards Chrome. Anyone who is honest with them self will not say that Chrome/Krom is likely when he is not. The Fire Emblem characters we have had until now have been included for reasons other than simply being "the latest thing". Trying to spin it into something else does not fit into the context of both situations at those times, so being recent does not give Chrome/Krom any kind of advantage. Especially when we know little to nothing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom