• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Epic dude. Can you get Slime and Chocobo. Pretty please? O.O

I'm off guys, please remember to look at the Slime and Chocobo moveset on the previous page, and i can't wait for shortie's reviews on the roster and your reviews on the moveset.

Enjoy!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Epic dude. Can you get Slime and Chocobo. Pretty please? O.O

I'm off guys, please remember to look at the Slime and Chocobo moveset on the previous page, and i can't wait for shortie's reviews on the roster and your reviews on the moveset.

Enjoy!
I'll recolor, if your asking, sure.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yup, him and Chocobo. But i was hoping for them together. Slime rides on Chocobo's back. Those are cool too though, so i suggest using them and stick them on with Chocobo, or whatever you feel works.

Aargh, i really need to go guys, i'll see you later. :)

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Nice colourations guys. They all seem extremely realistic. I personally don't mind if Slime made it into SSB4. It is pretty iconic to the Dragon Quest series, and recently Square and Nintendo have been doing cross-overs with each other (with Slime being one of the signature characters). If Slime can play sports in Mario Sports Mix, then I don't see it too far-fetched to see him fighting in a Smash Bros. game. Chocobo can work as well.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Zoroark at your service.
And PS: I take Digital Media arts class, I know about this kind of thing ;)
These are cool :)
Usually every character has a colour scheme in which their actual body colour is changed or inverted.

I'd probably replace one of those (either the black one or one of the variations of blue/green) with this:

(Maybe tone down the colours a bit but I literally just inverted the mane and eye colours).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
To be realistic in smash alternate colors, remove Zozoark's shiny color.

Seriously, it's like Sakurai hates their shiny colors

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I couldn't find a picture of Zozoark's shiny, thought that blue one was his shiny

D

Deleted member

I just hope that Sakurai finally gets rid of his bias on shiny Pokemons and add them as color pallets.

Also, awesome to know that asage94 works in some form in the gaming industry (or at least is learning about it). Those are some great pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom