• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Congratulations! Your Egg hatched into... Wait... What the **** is that?! Did your Egg just hatch into a person?! Um... Okay then...

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
People were created by Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia. It's pretty clear.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@king :facepalm: Crystal? Really, King? How about ??? from Gold and Silver :troll:

@kantrip No. Questions HAVE risen from this. The day care man states, "They were suddenly holding an egg! We don't know how they got it

@Short Yes.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Lol, what's gotten into Omega.

Ever notice that if you turn an N around, it becomes a Z?! N is totally a Zoroark.

Isn't it sad... his dream was... just an illusion.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
N should be No for Smash 4, give us a female trainer with Pichu and Blazakin, Deoxys.

@Oasis_The Mang! : Im performing my usually duty of troll time at this time. :troll:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
N should be No for Smash 4, give us a female trainer with Pichu and Blazakin, Deoxys.
Did your brain just poop those three Pokemon out? I mean, talk about RANDOM. No cohesion whatsoever.

N isn't Nteresting and doesn't have any archetypes to draw from.
He draws from Jesus. He's "The second coming" in a sense. He's here to "free the Pokemon". You know, he thinks he's saving the world basically from all evils.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Next time, I'll remember to put "jking" next to what I'm saying. People, quit taking me seriously all the time. U make me look like an idiot.
Well I don't. :awesome:

But you gotta add some smileys bro when you aren't serious. :pimp::grin::laugh::150::009::fluttershy:

Just saying.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Imply logic, and obviously I'm jking. N is definatly NOT a Squirtle. Or a Zoroark. Or a PKMN. Thank you, but gtg work on my Victini moveset.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Imply logic, and obviously I'm jking. N is definatly NOT a Squirtle. Or a Zoroark. Or a PKMN. Thank you, but gtg work on my Victini moveset.
Right. He can't be any of those.
But he is a Waddle Dee. :troll:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm going to have to forgo getting Kirby's Return To Dreamland. Went ahead and put a Nintendo 3DS on layaway, and I am more committed to getting Skyward Sword and Fortune Street alongside Mario Kart 7. So Kirby has to take a back seat.

Smaller Franchises: IC’s, ROB, Game&Watch, Olimar, Pit, Medusa, Little Mac, Saki, Shulk

- I’m going to tell you right now, it’s a good roster of Small franchises, but the lack of the Universal Isaac, really bothers me. He’s the only character who has a lot of support internationally (Or at least US/JP) and you left him out. Everyone else checks out fine, I just find it hard to see why you would leave him out. As for the retros, we didn’t get a new one, which also bothers me. If you know me, you would know that you could put down VIRTUALLY ANY retro and I would have starred it. Donkey Kong Jr? Bubbles? Tamagon? I would have been fine with it. You got a 6/10

Whoops. I forgot about Isaac. Lol.

Third Parties: None OR, Sonic, Snake, Megaman

- Either way gets 5/5 from me.

Seriously?

OVERALL APPEARANCE: For a conservative roster, it’s okay. But for a general roster, I don’t like… 8-9 newcomers is just not enough. Adding three more PROBABLY would have caused me to not even notice it was a conservative roster. You played your cards right for the most part, with a simple slip up in the Retro/Smaller franchises department, and thennot choosing Mewtwo over PT and not, thinking about Chome. But other than that it’s pretty good for a conservative roster.

Replies are in blue

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I wanna see trainers in the background for every Poke'mon:

Pikachu-Red/Ash
Jigglypuff-Leaf/Blue/Green/LG Girl
Pichu-Gold
Mewtwo-Giovanni
Lucario-Cynthia
Zoroark-N

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
So anyway, I was toying around and came up with a nice starting roster I think. Don't like Palutena and Dixie on there but whatever.

...Although it's a huge step down from Brawl's in terms of STARTING NEWCOMERS. Hrm.
Hey Oasis. If I provide images for the 5 cut Melee vets and my newcomers, would you still be willing to make my roster...? It may end up looking like yours, but I'll take it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Nice to see Ness will still be the unlockable.

Alrighty, i suppose i could have a go at this roster, but i really think most anyone still has a shot, so i'll put in a few that may or may not have a chance in brackets, with a reason as to why:

Mario Universe:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
(Toad: He may be one of the last big mario reps to get in, plus he has huge support and would have a unique moveset. Sometimes the younger generation brings him down, but he still has a good go at it IMO. Bowser Jr. may or may not be a clone with only a paintbrush as his differentiating weapon, and Paper Mario would be a mario spinoff)

Mario Spinoffs:
Yoshi
Wario
(Waluigi: I'm not too sure about this one. It sometimes seems as though he has support, other times it seems as though everyone hates him. While Sakurai said himself wario was the only character to get barely any support in brawl, and another rep from that area might be detrimental, he may put it in as a chance to revive support for Wario and Waluigi. Still, chances aren't particularly looking good.)

Donkey Kong:
D.K.
Diddy Kong
K. Rool (Cranky can be an AT)
(Dixie Kong: She may or may not have a shot depending on K. Rool. Be aware that D.K. does need a villain, and as much as I would like Dixie to get in I feel the only way both of them could get in was if Dixie tag teamed with Diddy. I dunno.....)

LoZ:
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf (WITH HIS SWORD)
Toon Link (while there's a miniscule chance of Young Link returning, i think Toon Link got the better support)
(Ghirahim: As a new upcoming villain, he may be the new thing for LoZ. His problem is that he only has one game and he has ganondorf and vaati as contenders as a villain)

Metroid:
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
(Ridley: Has a fair amount of support, his only problem is probably size + flight, but things like that have been changed around before, in the case of Bowser and Olimar, so i still see him as a contender)

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Starfox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
(New starfox rep: Possible, but i'm not really sure... Should probably stay with the kirby fanchise in terms of number of reps)

Pokémon:
Pikachu
PT (or at least some trainer with pokémon, maybe Team Rocket or N or someone)
Jigglypuff
(Zoroark or Victini: I think both of them have a real shot, so I'm undecided, but i root for both of them)
(Mewtwo: He has a lot of support since his cut from melee, plus he would've been in brawl most likely if it wasn't for time issues. I'm pretty sure he was one of the forbidden seven)

F-Zero:
C. Falcon
(Goroh: It's probably time F-Zero got it's second rep, but it does depend on Goroh's popularity and F-Zero's popularity in general IMO)

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Roy
(Ike: With new FE's coming out, there is a possibility that Ike will be replaced by another lord or someone to advertise a new game. That being said Ike has considerable support and would be fine to stay along)

Mother:
Ness
Lucas

Pikmin:
Olimar
(Louie: Doubt it, would probably be a clone of Olimar, should keep him as a costume)

Animal Crossing:
(Tom Nook: Animal crossing has had a stage and could well get a character next game. Tom Nook seems to be the only character who has enough support to be able to pull it off)

3rd party reps:
Snake
Sonic
Megaman

Smaller Franchises:
Pit
(Medusa: She has a fair amount of support, plus with the upcoming Kid Icarus she'll be fresh in the minds of everyone)
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch
(Chrono: A personal choice, I'll admit, but with the new 3DS remake of Chrono Trigger people may be reminded of him)
R.O.B.
Saki (see L. mac)
Isaac (see L. mac)
Takamaru (see L. mac)
Little Mac: These three have lots of support from all over so i think they all have a nice shot in the roster
(Slime and Chocobo: Also could be classified as third party reps, but they have also had history with Nintendo that goes way back. Enough support and these two could be quite interesting additions.

Total Additions(that i actually think are possible; some of the ones i put in to brackets i don't think will happen, but just saying they have a shot): 15

Possible addition total: 21

I may well have forgotten a few :-P

D

Deleted member

@Luco: Nice roster there. Or at least one that is better then 90% of the roster on Youtube (they're awful).

Oh and thanks Shortiecanbrawl for rating. I'm very surprised (but pleased) to have end up on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom