• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ICY beast? does it have to have a important role or even be playable? i have some suggestions.
No, it's just an enemy, like the Polar Bears and those furry guys with the beaks from Ice Climbers. I'm replacing Snorunt with them. I might consider a crafted character. Ice Goomba ^^ I'll think about it.

ALSO! I'm accepting request characters. If you have a team pari of two characters, let me know and I'll make an adventure mode for them. And don't make it fan-boy sickly (EX: Lucario and Mewtwo, Samus and Mega Man, etc)

D

Deleted member

Hey asage94, for Victini's B move-set, I would recommend the following:

B: Searing Shot
B-Up: Fusion Bolt
B-Down: Inferno
B-Side: Zen Headbutt

Also, great Final Smash. As for Fusion Bolt, reduce the time Victini can recover to 50%.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
As I said, Brian. He's basically an elemental-based mage. Which makes it pretty easy to figure out.

If you haven't ever played Quest 64, then it might be hard...

Also, I was reading something on GameTrailers, and there was an unverified rumor of a Quest 64 3DS. I hope it can be confirmed!(whether it exists or doesn't exist. I just wish to know...)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey asage94, for Victini's B move-set, I would recommend the following:

B: Searing Shot
B-Up: Fusion Bolt
B-Down: Inferno
B-Side: Zen Headbutt

Also, great Final Smash. As for Fusion Bolt, reduce the time Victini can recover to 50%.
At least u answered that Lol. Ok, thanks for the input, and I'll work on the moveset now. I'm also going to rename Inferno to Fusion Flare, but do the same thing. Cool?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm..character suggestions? How about a plot of DHD vs. Meowth? :troll:

Or something involving two retro characters that are fighting for a spot?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@King Think of more, but post'em later. I'm going to finish this Victini Moveset.

@SSBF I got this so far, any critisism?

(B) Searing Shot: Victini's V forehead begins to glow, and his fists are clenched. Once charge is complete, Victini has the power to unleash it whenever he wants to. When unleashed on the ground, he'll blow up 1 1/2 character spaces in front of him, behind him, and above him. Now, if done in the sky, Victini halts in the sky, and 1 1/2 Characters spaces all around him will blow. After a 2 second recovery after explosion, Victini can perform action.
DMG: 19%
Charge: Can only be fired once fully charged. Takes 1/2 a second less than Lucario's ASC.
Range: 1 1/2 Character spaces.

(B)^ Fusion Bolt: Victini's body becomes an intense, electric ball. He is then 1.5x faster and can fly like ROB, but legnth wise, his (B)^ move last half 50% of what ROB's time is for flying. If you press (B), he'll drop straight down, crashing into everything in the path. Enemies who touch him take some dmg. It also auto clings to cliffs.
DMG: Counter: 3%. Impact Drop: 24%.
Charge: None, but Victini becomes inactive if Fusion bolt doesn't land thoughout the time he's in this mode.
Range: Anywhere, as long as you have time to get there.

(B)v Fusion Flare: Victini's body becomes cloaked in a fire armor, while he floats in midair as he's executing it. If someone hits him physically, they take dmg and knockback.
DMG: They take as much dmg as their attack would of made to Victini, along with knockback. Awesome Combo Breaker.
Charge: This move works as fast as Fox's (B)v move.
Range: Countering attack

(B)> Zen Headbutt: Victini dashes forward in quick succession. If opponent is near, he'll grab them, then headbutt them forward. Like Lucario's Force Palm, but does fire damage and has different recovery tactics. CANNOT REUSE AS WELL AS LUCARIO!
DMG: Hit without grab: 11%. Hit with Grab: 16%
Charge: Super Fast attack.
Range: When he darts foward, he goes 2 Character spaces foward.

FS V-Create: If an opponent is nearby, he'll dart through them at sonic speed, tossing them into the air, then like Captain Falcon, will go into an awesome movie cut, showing Victini from a distance charging at them, flying, with a flaming V on his forehead. He rips through the opponent, doing exactly 180% dmg (as much as the dmg ratio of the actual move) and do a OHKO. Then Victini lands.
DMG: 180%
Charge: None
Range: He can dart 2 character spaces foward, but if he misses, then he failed the FS. Rips through Super Armor in this sense

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
ALSO! I'm accepting request characters. If you have a team pari of two characters, let me know and I'll make an adventure mode for them. And don't make it fan-boy sickly (EX: Lucario and Mewtwo, Samus and Mega Man, etc)
Roy and Cassandra (Soul Calibur) please. :)

OmegaXXII

Liz is not a lord, and she only uses staffs which means she will be a nonviolent character for most of the game.

Also, lol at the Krystal fans saying that Dixie Kong has furry fans too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/60645194?page=5
Okay then so ..in other words liz is a priest then? okay, scrap that, let's see Roy in instead, at least modify his moveset a bit or make him unique and voila, he's unique.

Dixie has furry fans? absurd.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Anyone game for SSBSurvival?

Each day characters are selected for the chopping block, debated for which ones should leave/stay and then ultimately we are left with our roster after enough have been kicked off. It could be "Newcomers" or the entire roster, either way, would anyone be interested in it?

D

Deleted member

Shortiecanbrawl said:
Anyone game for SSBSurvival?

Each day characters are selected for the chopping block, debated for which ones should leave/stay and then ultimately we are left with our roster after enough have been kicked off. It could be "Newcomers" or the entire roster, either way, would anyone be interested in it?
I'd love to see that happen.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

@ChronoBound: Expect detractors of animal characters like Krystal to be accused of being an in-closet furry. Similar circumstances happened to me when I brought up that Zoroark had a portion of his fan base made up of furries.

Also, there is a new "Rate Their" series which is about how much you hate a character. Definitely interested in this one.

D

Deleted member

I absolutely loved that one. Hopefully, a better version is made for SSB4.
there should be a thread like gamefaqs here as well.
You mean a forum for this place? I don't think we'll see one until E3 2012/13.
PsychoIncarnate said:
You mean a thread to rate how hot peach is?
These are some of the most useless topics I have ever stumbled across.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Heh, thanks. I need to replace Snorunt with another icy beast that's not PKMN. Any suggestions? Hopefully from the Mario series?
Well, if you can't find a Mario enemy, you could always use the Pengi from the Kirby series.

:phone:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What about Starfy and Kirby? I would like to see that very much.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

SSBFan said:
You mean a forum for this place? I don't think we'll see one until E3 2012/13.
No, I meant a game similar to Rate Their Chances, I guess a tournament/elimination style based games on newcomers.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Is anyone else worried that the whining and screeching by the Krystal fans will get Wolf booted from the roster?

I personally think Wolf is safe due to 64 3D. However, you never know.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Is anyone else worried that the whining and screeching by the Krystal fans will get Wolf booted from the roster?

Sadly, this is very possible. Of course, if she had an unique move set... I wouldn't have a problem with it. Wolf's my favorite amongst the current StarFox roster(in Brawl), but I would've had Krystal over Falco. IMO.

But either way, I don't mind StarFox having four slots. I just wish other series had atleast two that deserve it.(Metroid, F-Zero)

I'll send you a PM soon, Asage.

D

Deleted member

I think the three Star Fox characters we have are safe. If Krystal gets in, she will have to take a fourth slot, which isn't likely to say the least.

Kantrip

Kantplay
All franchises could go by that rule and be relatively safe. Then deserving franchises add supporting characters (female usually consumes slot #4)

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach

Link
Young Link/Toon Link
Zelda
Ganondorf

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
K. Rool
Dixie Kong