• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Unlike you, I never said "he's interesting" or "I love him", i'm just letting you know that you shouldn't rule out a character just because you don't like him and don't find it appealing is all, Sakurai is clearly the ultimate figure, that I agree with so in a way it also makes your opinion look bad because neither of us are correct just Sakurai himself. yet you act like you know what he thinks by dismissing him. :?
Watch this.

Duck Hunt Dog is an unlikely, but possible addition.

Everyone wins.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Directly from Serebii.Net:
Some news spreading round is regarding some comments on Junichi Masuda's Twitter Account. When asked about making remakes of the GBA games Ruby & Sapphire, he responded by saying that the original games were important to him and thanked the user for his input, not that he'll "consider" it as spreading around the internet. While this isn't an indicator of Ruby & Sapphire remakes actually coming out, anything is possible. We'll bring more news about upcoming games as and when they come so keep checking back

I think we might wanna reconsider PKMN Trainers now...
Oh Yeah I saw that! I wouldn't be surprised if we got a R/S remake reveal soon since the 10th anniversary is coming up soon. If anything Deoxys or Plusle and Minun's chances will go up

Steam

Smash Hero
The backroom is for people who have shown to frequently contribute positively to the forum and put out logical argument that has shown intelligence. The reason why I have not let you in is because I haven't exactly been impressed with your contribution.
why? I've been around here for awhile.

you saying I'm not logical or intelligent?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh Yeah I saw that! I wouldn't be surprised if we got a R/S remake reveal soon since the 10th anniversary is coming up soon. If anything Deoxys or Plusle and Minun's chances will go up
I'd consider Plusle and Minun. We need a new double-team battle gang!
@Subpar Eh, fine then?

D

Deleted member

Shortiecanbrawl said:
I agree. Cut Falco.

I think you just find Krystal fans disgusting. That's what I think.
How about not? Falco and Wolf have earned their place.

Also, Krystal isn't just hated by ChronoBound. There are a few other prominent GameFAQs members that are against Krystal's inclusion as well.
ChronoBound said:
What I find absolutely disgusting are Krystal fans who think Wolf should be cut for Krystal, and more who act like Wolf is a cloney clone.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/63320...wii-u/60645194

Vegeta Bebi is right in this topic (though his language is extreme at times).

Well at least her fanbase will continue to evaporate the longer she goes without having made any new game appearances. There is also the matter how Palutena and Medusa are probably going to vacuum up a lot of her support.
O_O

One of the worst fan base fo a potential newcomer so far in any games. There will be none other as bad as Krystal's and it's a reason why I no longer support her.

As for the declining support, I said in that thread and I will say it in this thread. By the time SSB4 is out, Krystal will be like Poo, mostly forgotten.
Steam said:

I am not saying you are dumb, but I am saying that if you wish to get into this group, I expect better out of you. If you wish to continue this discussion, take it by PM.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Let Steam in, he will be a good Lucario, I mean he has to. Or Mewtwo hits him. :/

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'd consider Plusle and Minun. We need a new double-team battle gang!
I'd prefer a Diddy and Dixxie Kong tag team since I'm a Diddy Kong mainer but they'd be beyond broken; so Plusle and Minun would be cool too.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Ah. To be fair, I did ask for clarification some time earlier when somebody mentioned that(different forum), but they never gave it. Thanks.

But he still was part of the game overall. That, and you know, he's the reason the NES's sold, soooo... he deserves quite a lot of credit.
Before there was Samus, Pit, Little Mac, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Slime, the Heroes of Light, the guys from Contra and the guys from Double Dragon... there was R.O.B. and the Dog. They helped the Mario Bros. sell the NES in North America in the very beginning.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I doubt it. I've said all I have about Krystal. But she isn't going anywhere. IF/When SFWii U hits, she will be there. No doubt in my mind.

If anyone is a worse fanbase than Krystal's its the SF purists and their Bull****.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hehe, you should contribute more, that is all I can say without ruling out certain characters, use logical points of course.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
That too. But to be honest. Ice Climbers need to go, and be replaced by a 2 player rep. I'll list my ideas.
Minun and Plusle
Babies Mario and Luigi
Pichu Bros (Famed)
Kat and Ana
Yup, Ice Climbers are an established character in Smash, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to replace them? They're moves seem boring IMO.

Kat & Ana??

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If the 3rd gen Pokemon games are getting remakes, I hope we get either a new Pokemon Trainer with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken (even if that means no 1st gen starters)... or Deoxys (even if that means no Mewtwo). I don't want a Plusle & Minun team because they would be Pikachu clones... like Pichu was. And if they got separated, they would hurt themselves like Pichu did... which is why they needed to be together.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If the 3rd gen Pokemon games are getting remakes, I hope we get either a new Pokemon Trainer with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken (even if that means no 1st gen starters)... or Deoxys (even if that means no Mewtwo). I don't want a Plusle & Minun team because they would be Pikachu clones... like Pichu was. And if they got separated, they would hurt themselves like Pichu did... which is why they needed to be together.
Oh good god, seriously? Minun and Plusle are different from Pikachu in so many levels. I'll make a moveset. Don't w8 up T_T

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh good god, seriously? Minun and Plusle are different from Pikachu in so many levels. I'll make a moveset. Don't w8 up T_T
Sakuria won't think so.

I agree with everything Arcade said.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Before there was Samus, Pit, Little Mac, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Slime, the Heroes of Light, the guys from Contra and the guys from Double Dragon... there was R.O.B. and the Dog. They helped the Mario Bros. sell the NES in North America in the very beginning.
Yep. And Mario and Donkey Kong too. I'd say those are the first 4 key characters at the start. Hell, without Duck Hunt, we really wouldn't have a shooter genre, would we? It's one of the first forms of an FPS. Which eventually spawned Wolfenstein etc.

Yeah, power to the originals!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yep. And Mario and Donkey Kong too. I'd say those are the first 4 key characters at the start. Hell, without Duck Hunt, we really wouldn't have a shooter genre, would we? It's one of the first forms of an FPS. Which eventually spawned Wolfenstein etc.

Yeah, power to the originals!
Saying DHD spawned the "Shooter Genre" just makes me not want him even more.... UGH.

D

Deleted member

I'd love to see Deoxys and/or a 3rd gen Trainer in Smash. 3rd gen deserves a playable rep and its a shame it didn't get one.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
A 3rd Gen would be nice. It's certainly more deserving the any 5th Gen Pokemon so far.

Although if it were to happen my guess it'd be Sapphire and or Plusle and Minum.

Deoxys would be awesome but having been ignored my Sakurai to begin with and that it's currently only an event pokemon majorly hurts it's chances.

Well I have some work to do and my next game review to write, later.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ice Climber's Quest

-It shows a mountain side, with Nana and Popo climbing the edge of a cliff.
-Popo gets to the top, but as he does, under Nana's foot, the edge of the cliff breaks and she falls.
-But she is quickly caught by Popo.
-She smiles, then is lifted to where Popo is.
-They both shake hands, then look towards what seems to be a cave, and the only way to get anywhere else.
-Player 1: Popo. Player 2: Nana must go through the Lay-Ice Cave Floor 1, facing the enemies from the Ice Climbers series and also Snorunt (Pokemon).
-They get through, and as they cross an entrance to a dead end, Nana stops, with mouth open.
-Popo walks back to her, and she forces his face to look at what she's looking at.
-He gasps, and the camera turns around.
-Inside, it shows a frozen Mamoswine, with sad eyes.
-Nana points to the Pokemon, suggesting to help her. Popo agrees.
-As they enter, a group of Snorunt attack, along with Polar Bears (Ice Climber Series)
-Play as Popo and Nana and defeat the mob. Only 10 Polar Bears, and 15 Snorunts.
-After beating them, they both smash their hammers into the thick ice imprisonment, smashing the ice.
-The Mamoswine thnaks them, and moves off.
-Popo notices a trench where the Mamoswine was, and gets Nana's attention towards it.
-Nana sees the stairs inside, and grips her Hammer.
-Player 1: Popo. Player 2: Nana must go through the Lay-Ice Cave Floor 2, facing the enemies from the Ice Climbers series and also Snorunt (Pokemon).
-Popo and Nana see an exit, which has light being shined through it. As soon as they approach, a chill in the air gets to Nana.
-Popo goes to her and pats her back, and then he sees a giant, snowflake-like thing in the far right corner of the room.
-It was a Cryogonal, and it's looking mighty fighty!
-Nana and Popo glup, tightening their grasp on their hammers.
-BOSS BATTLE! VS CRYOGONAL!
-The twosome walk outside, seeing the tip of the moutain no more than 30 mins away! They look at each other, and hi-five each other.
-Credits..?

Normal or Harder...

-The two get close to the tip, but then...
-3 flying creatures above blows them away, sending Nana and Popo falling down.
-They use their (B)^ to get back to the beasts.
-The two are mad now, and then they spin their hammers, then point them at the beasts.
-The beasts roars, then strikes!
-BOSS BATTLE ULTRA! VS TORNADUS, THUNDERUS, AND LANDORUS! (Each have 150 Stanima)
-The three beasts fall, and then see the Ice Climbers' sour faces.
-Landorus then shows them why they attacked.
-On the tip, there lies a gem of some sort. It was pretty, and it was white.
-The Ice Climbers Ooh'd and Aah'd it, but then Fox McCloud lands from the sky, and says, "Watch out!"
-The screen turns black...
-Credits!

So, it's not bad, but I focused on PKMN, which isn't good. But remember: these are ideas, so don't jump down my thoat ^^

D

Deleted member

In regards to Pokemon, there has been two polls held on GameFAQs and Nsider. Here are the results:

GameFAQS:
Zoroark - 6
Victini - 17
Genesect - 8
Meloetta - 3
Keldeo - 1

Nsider2:
Zoroark - 12
Victini - 4
Genesect - 5
Meloetta - 0
Keldeo - 0

Already put up a poll on All is Brawl. Will be interesting to see how it goes (though I know what to expect).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom