• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^Yup, pretty much so. :grin:

I wonder how Mach Rider would do his side to side with Falcon, better yet his codec conversation.

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
capcom is a money grubbing entity... it can't help itself from being selfish

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Please stop ****** my thought process with these awesome posts, John.
Never!!! I will kill all Toon Link haters in ALL CAPS with Mewtwo's SPOOOOOONNN!!!! (also a angry herd of cuccos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79jfWIlLDQ&feature=related
The best F***ing combo breaker on SSBB in the world! You so have to watch this, ppl!
LOL at Sky's voice (I think that was Sky's voice). That dude is hilarious sometimes, and extremely eccentric. Although... he is a Peach main... :glare: :awesome: :troll:

There's some guy in NorCal who was ranked for a while maining Ganondorf (he prefers De3, but he plays G'dorf pretty well). I'm not joking. He 3-stocked me... :glare:

Every time I did anything off the stage he would do his forward B either to:
A. Get back on the stage.
B. Hit me up to the stage.
C. Ganoncide... :mad:

But ya seriously, let me describe this thread in one word:
MEEEEEEEGGGGGAAAAAA MAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!

Capcom and Nintendo need to do work, son!

OmegaXXII

Man, I rather have Y.Link instead of Toon Link, maybe as an alternate of each other perhaps?

@MM: Yes, Capcom at this point only wants to keep Megaman because they know whoever they sell it to will make those big bucks that Capcom themselves would otherwise be losing, such *******.

Qortex

Smash Rookie
Well since meta knight got banned, nintendo might just use galactic knight for the next smash bros:awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meta Knight being banned by the Brawl URC and Brawl Backroom doesn't mean he's banned everywhere (besides, those rules were just for America and maybe Canada). The only way that will effect Sakurai is he won't give Meta Knight so much strength, he won't make a campy game, and he won't make small characters as powerful and dominate in every aspect of the game.

Also, Sakurai has decided to have a committee of people balancing smash, instead of just Sakurai.

@ Metroid Man
Young Link could be an easy model swap. All you need to do is hack the game, hack Link's model, modify it to be Young Link, and then put him in Toon Link's spot. It's pretty simple, and I'm sure someone will do it with SSB Wii U. I've seen many in Brawl.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Never!!! I will kill all Toon Link haters in ALL CAPS with Mewtwo's SPOOOOOONNN!!!! (also a angry herd of cuccos)

But ya seriously, let me describe this thread in one word:
MEEEEEEEGGGGGAAAAAA MAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!

Capcom and Nintendo need to do work, son!
It's a good thing I like Toon Link, otherwise that would be a hilarious and ironic death for me. :awesome:

Mega Man. Awesome. :cool:

Also yes we do need Capcom and Nintendo to get together:

1. So we can get more fun Zelda games.
2. So we can get a Capcom character (MM) in Smash.
3. Nintendo Vs. Capcom :cool:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's a good thing I like Toon Link, otherwise that would be a hilarious and ironic death for me. :awesome:

Mega Man. Awesome. :cool:

Also yes we do need Capcom and Nintendo to get together:

1. So we can get more fun Zelda games.
2. So we can get a Capcom character (MM) in Smash.
3. Nintendo Vs. Capcom :cool:
LOL at that song. That was epic.

Meah. I think the Nintendo and Capcom feud is bigger than you guys make it, but it does certainly exist thanks to Resident Evil 4. I don't think Nintendo minds them releasing the game on the PC (which I think it did), but releasing it on the PS2 probably made 'em angry.

Not sure why they did, either. Resident Evil 4 felt a little awkward for the Playstation 2. The again, the first 3 Resident Evil games were on there... >.>

But seriously, some feud isn't going to prevent Mega Man from entering smash. Think about it.
1. Mega Man = more sales of Smash Bros., which equals more $ for Nintendo, which makes Nintendo happy.
2. For Capcom, this is free publicity! FREE!!! Sales of Mega Man games will undoubtedly increase!
3. Awareness of Mega Man and Smash Bros. would go up.
4. Awareness for Capcom and Nintendo would go up.
5. All franchises represented in smash will get further awareness just because of Mega Man (that happened because of Snake and Sonic, too).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah he was beatable. TOs just think that more people will show up without MK allowed, although several tournaments and regions within America (where Meta Knight is banned; he's also banned in Canada) will still be played with Meta Knight. 70/100 of the top 100 want Meta Knight banned, mostly just to see how it will turn out. Most Meta Knight players in the top 100 didn't want him banned though, especially Mew2King (who has every right to be mad). So... we'll see how it turns out.

I found Mega Man's Smash Bros. Entrance Music (and perhaps what his introduction should look like)

I also found what should be Ike's intro! "NO! IT'S CAN'T BE TRUE! I CAN FLY IF I WANTED TO! LIKE IN A BIRD IN THE SKY I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! WHY I FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, that ending is epic.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Meah. I think the Nintendo and Capcom feud is bigger than you guys make it, but it does certainly exist thanks to Resident Evil 4. I don't think Nintendo minds them releasing the game on the PC (which I think it did), but releasing it on the PS2 probably made 'em angry.

Not sure why they did, either. Resident Evil 4 felt a little awkward for the Playstation 2. The again, the first 3 Resident Evil games were on there... >.>
Big? I don't think anyone has really taken it at all seriously. Besides I'm pretty sure Nintendo and Capcom are fine now either way:

Ex. Okami and Dead Rising Wii ports.
Monster Hunter Series
Heavy VC Support, mostly MM though,
Ace Attorney Series
Being able to get MM9-10 before XBL and PSN
TvC is an exclusive
Good 3DS and Wii U support (despite no MML3)
Okamiden
etc.

Capcom would be pretty dumb to pass this chance up. Still hopefully that Sakurai interview was a major hint.

OmegaXXII

But seriously, some feud isn't going to prevent Mega Man from entering smash. Think about it.
1. Mega Man = more sales of Smash Bros., which equals more $ for Nintendo, which makes Nintendo happy.
2. For Capcom, this is free publicity! FREE!!! Sales of Mega Man games will undoubtedly increase!
3. Awareness of Mega Man and Smash Bros. would go up.
4. Awareness for Capcom and Nintendo would go up.
5. All franchises represented in smash will get further awareness just because of Mega Man (that happened because of Snake and Sonic, too).
Man, that idea is superb, but yes, Nintendo vs. Capcom needs to happen!!!

OmegaXXII

Well...Meta-Knight may be banned, but it gives lots of players hope as well, like Ganondorf and Ike to be more at the top, Snake is cool.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Big? I don't think anyone has really taken it seriously. Besides I'm pretty sure Nintendo and Capcom are fine now:

Ex. Okami and Dead Rising on the Wii.
Monster Hunter Series
Heavy VC Support, mostly MM though,
Ace Attorney Series
Being able to get MM9-10 before XBL and PSN
TvC is an exclusive
Good 3DS and Wii U support (despite no MML3)
Okamiden
etc.

Capcom would be pretty dumb to pass this chance up. Still hopefully that Sakurai interview was a major hint.
Either party would be dumb.

And thank you for (further) proving me right! :grin:

Also, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom being a Wii exclusive helps... >.>

Still, this Ike video is still the greatest thing I have ever seen. Even Gimpyfish said it was "the best thing i've seen in brawl"

Edit: No Ganondorf has a prayer of a chance against a top 100 North American player, even without Meta Knight. Actually, most Meta Knight mains that play in other tournaments still win. I doubt M2K would be much worse with De3 (who he used to play, but got bored with), and I think he would still remain ranked #2 in the world.

OmegaXXII

^^That Ike video looks amazing indeed, I actually am trying to main him in Brawl whenever I play it, wow Gimpyfish, the master of Bowser approves? :surprised:

I used to main pro-Bowser in Melee.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That is why I love teching so much. The addition of wall and roof teching has made a few awesome comebacks, lol! I would love to see them in a more offensively-friendly smash bros. game.

Also, that music was perfect.

Toy Story music + Ike roof teching the oh so feminine Marth to get a sweet victory = All kinds of PERFECT!

OmegaXXII

Well, it's not really the relationship between them that's bad, just Megaman not being in the matter of it is all.

Edit- Who said Capcom and Nintendo have a feud?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, it's not really the relationship between them that's bad, just Megaman not being in the matter of it is all.

Edit- Who said Capcom and Nintendo have a feud?
Someone said they had a feud, and they were right (it was about RE4 going to the PS2), but that feud is long gone.

Also, I can't stop watching that Ike video. I swear that type of comeback needs to happen more often!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What world am I living in where people think Capcom and Nintendo have a bad relationship?
Insert Matrix/Twilight Zone Quote Here: " "

I don't think anyone has stated they have a bad relationship.

OmegaXXII

Edit: No Ganondorf has a prayer of a chance against a top 100 North American player, even without Meta Knight. Actually, most Meta Knight mains that play in other tournaments still win. I doubt M2K would be much worse with De3 (who he used to play, but got bored with), and I think he would still remain ranked #2 in the world.
Funny you mention this, some people in the Metaknight thread were saying Ganon would have a decent chance for tourneys, anybody who thinks not is wrong, at least that's what I heard.

OmegaXXII

We live in a world where Capcom and Nintendo... are friends! :awesome:
But...
We also live in a world where we are friends with pokemon! :awesome::awesome:
Yup, we also happen to live in a world full of Mario reps where Waluigi and Tingle are described as trolls, and Duck Hunt Dog being wanted. :awesome:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yup, we also happen to live in a world full of Mario reps where Waluigi and Tingle are described as trolls, and Duck Hunt Dog being wanted. :awesome:

I don't want to live in this world anymore if that's the case. :facepalm:

OmegaXXII

Haha, ultimate match-up there, how about having Diddy Kong and Dixie as a duo, yeah those bananas would make those two be banned from tourneys, Ultimate S-Tier character. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom