• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hiya berserker.

asage, why are you grouping characters like that.

Tingle has substantially more chances than any other newcomer from the LoZ series. Still not happening.

Slime is meh, I'm just neutral to him. Cute, but I dunno.

Magikarp is too awesome for smash. Even goldeen took his slot as resident splasher.
NO! NO! NO! Why is everyone for Tingle? What moveset would he have? What FS would he have? He would burden SSB and scar it for life! I don't mean to trash Tingle, but come on, people!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here's my hand at a stage. Not great, but it's something:

I have an idea based on Dr. Mario. I think the sub-series is due for a stage. This would be the home stage of Dr. Mario (who would be Mario's alternate costume in SSB4).

Dr. Mario Rx

The stage would look like a vitamin capsule but much larger and takes up 2/3 of the screen in width (capsule height is roughly the same), so the main focus of KOing opponent is to emphasize on vertical attacks over horizontal ones. It's like a plain stage, but thirty seconds in, a red, blue, and yellow virus appears to wreck havoc on the players. If you touch a blue virus, you will get frozen, a red virus will burn you, and a yellow virus will shock you. A few seconds later, the mega-vitamins will arrive to kill the virus. If you end up being hit by the mega-vitamins, you will be sent up and if you are in an areas where the bottleneck hole is exposed, depending on if you have a high % of damage, you will likely be KO'd, so it's vital to avoid the mega-vitamins. Once all three viruses are killed, they will not re-spawn for thirty-seconds.

Here's some examples of music that could be in:
Title (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Dr. Mario (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
Chill (Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Cough (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Sneeze (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Tetris Type A (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Tetris Type: B (Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Lip's Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Pure's Theme (Panel De Pon)

Not twelve, but they are some examples

Remember, this is good...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Tingle has substantially more chances than any other newcomer from the LoZ series. Still not happening.
Well, maybe so, but with Vaati being the possible "master" of Skyward Sword, it might change Tingle's position as being the most likely LoZ newcomer.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
asage, tell me which character deserves it more than Tingle. DESERVES it. Also, Tingle has moveset potential, for sure.

I don't feel like going really in-depth unless there is too much ignorance not to.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
asage, tell me which character deserves it more than Tingle. DESERVES it. Also, Tingle has moveset potential, for sure.

I don't feel like going really in-depth unless there is too much ignorance not to.
Who deserves it? Easy. I am sure to god there isn't a rep for LoZ coming, my opinion, but I'd say the villan from Skyward sword, Majoras Mask, and Y.Link for return. Toon Link can go back into the cannon and be fired off.

Wait... I just thought of something...

How about we put Skyward Sword Link as the newcomer or something and his name Toon link since he's cel shaded

D

Deleted member

I don't think it looks like Vaati is going to be the revived master. The detail about Ghirahim being with seven other villains to revive said master doesn't look like something that is geared towards a previous villain. So I don't have much hope for his appearance.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait... I just thought of something...

How about we put Skyward Sword Link as the newcomer or something and his name Toon link since he's cel shaded
Leather Pants boy will probably replace Twilight Link. That will be a fact. I just know it. As for Tingle, that website means nothing to me. In SSB standards, please, what would his moveset and FS be?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Girahim? No thanks.

Young Link? Maybe, to replace Toon Link. Not a newcomer.

Other one-shot villains? No.

Tingle, plain and simple, DESERVES the spot more. But he's a ******** fairy who shouldn't be in smash. The solution? No newcomers for LoZ. Not the solution? Denying that Tingle is a prominent character.

Leather Pants boy will probably replace Twilight Link. That will be a fact. I just know it. As for Tingle, that website means nothing to me. In SSB standards, please, what would his moveset and FS be?
Moveset?

..... *sigh*

Anyone can have a moveset.... Seriously... Please STOP USING THIS QUESTION.

D

Deleted member

Girahim? No thanks.

Tingle, plain and simple, DESERVES the spot more. But he's a ******** fairy who shouldn't be in smash. The solution? No newcomers for LoZ. Not the solution? Denying that Tingle is a prominent character.
What about Vaati? In the unlikely circumstance he is revived and plays a major role in Skyward Swords, it would give him three games he's appeared in. Would you consider supporting him?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Girahim? No thanks.

LoZ is set, like the Mario and DK series. I think the characters of choice are fine. If Tingle IS in there, I will kiss your feet, cause I seriously don't see that happening -_- And I do not support Vaati. Gannondorf is SO much better than that guy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tingle won't get in, just you wait. The closest he'll ever get is Assistant Trophy, and that's it. I am 100% sure of it.
@WiseBeserker Set as in they don't need anymore newcomer characters.

GTingle, plain and simple, DESERVES the spot more. But he's a ******** fairy who shouldn't be in smash. The solution? No newcomers for LoZ. Not the solution? Denying that Tingle is a prominent character.
Read this before saying anything.
He's only saying that Tingle is the most deserving but did he say anything about him being likely?

OmegaXXII

Maybe, maybe not...

O.K. it's a Mach Rider stage. :cool:

Or is it... :p
Oh...I can't believe I forgot Oasis's recent Mach Rider obssession. :facepalm:

Let's see you created a stage, Star created a moveset, what's next, supporting him for Smash 4 as the next Captain Falcon!? :laugh:

Tingle won't get in, just you wait. The closest he'll ever get is Assistant Trophy, and that's it. I am 100% sure of it.
@WiseBeserker Set as in they don't need anymore newcomer characters.
I'll let you stick with your guns...

But I'll leave you uhhh.. 2 words

Mario series

Sabyr

Smash Cadet
@WiseBeserker Set as in they don't need anymore reps.
Oh, I dunno, I think Tingle is more likely than you think. He's become prominent in the LoZ series as a whole, has his own game(s?), is unique (much more so than Toon or Young Link) and is actually semi-wanted.

Seems like something to at least consider.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You need to see a moveset? Really? Captain Falcon's moveset before super smash bros existed. What would you have said?

But if you can't live without one, I'll make this up quick:

Up B: Inflate - Tingle blows up a red balloon and floats up into the air.

B: Rupee - Tingle throws a random-coloured Rupee at an enemy.

Side B: Pirouette - Tingle leaps into the air while spinning, propelling him similarly to Diddy's flip kick. This move has a sweet spot spike at the bottom of Tingle's feet. On the ground, Tingle will not leap into the air, but will just spin along the ground.

Down B: Bomb - If Tingle has an active balloon, this will drop a bomb straight down. Otherwise, he will throw one straight up.

Final Smash: Map - Tingle sits down for a moment and draws a map. Suddenly, the whole screen goes dark except for a small circle of light surrounding Tingle. In the darkness, assorted LoZ enemies attack the other players.

Standards are just kicks and slaps and headbutts or w/e the **** you want them to be.

Honestly though, please read what I said. I said Tingle is DESERVING. I also said I don't think he will make it in. LoZ doesn't need anymore characters.

He's also already an AT.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh, I dunno, I think Tingle is more likely than you think. He's become prominent in the LoZ series as a whole, has his own game(s?), is unique (much more so than Toon or Young Link) and is actually semi-wanted.

Seems like something to at least consider.
Tingle is a lover, not a fighter. That's why I think Tingle won't get in SSB4. I do like him, but not in SSB (except when he throws random hammers :) ). and as for his games, they were Japanese-Only games,, so that actually doesn't hit everything of LoZ. He's loved, but not likely. Leave it at that, and let's move on.
And Captain Falcon had his own comic series that showed him as a bounty hunter. What's your point?

D

Deleted member

Tingle is a lover, not a fighter. That's why I think Tingle won't get in SSB4. I do like him, but not in SSB (except when he throws random hammers :) ). and as for his games, they were Japanese-Only games,, so that actually doesn't hit everything of LoZ. He's loved, but not likely. Leave it at that, and let's move on.
You would have said the same thing about Peach back in Melee.

OmegaXXII

Tingle is likely to get in, he isn't impossible, so people better stop saying "he isn't" or "won't" get in because you aren't Sakurai.

Japanese Only games?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Am I wrong? what other games is a Tingle-Only game that isn't? @king Cool it, I know I'm not Mr. Sakurai. If I was, I would promote this website widely :) But I'll say it in a way so that you don't have a fit. He's likely, but I don't see it happening. Done. Once again, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom