• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
That Neutarl B move has a major slowness drawback, why would he need to get slower while holding the bomb? It's unessesary IMO.

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Mecha got ******?

Anyway, since this topic is mainly about bomberman and pokemon then.... I call this the same **** different day... *Keeps quiet*
Umm... When was the last time we were talking about Bomberman? Who should have a cut in the series? If u guys did, I wasn't here for it, and we're not on Pokemon... Yet :)
@king you are just on Bomberman today, aren't you? I said you don't have to charge it all the way. And i can safely say Slime cannot be compared to Mega Man or Bomberman.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bomberman VS Snake. That is a golden rivalry right there. Unlike Dig Dug... What a fail...
Speaking of which... :awesome:

Anyway, my next stage concept is moving along much faster then I thought, so I may actually have it up tonight. :bee:

OmegaXXII

Bomberman VS Snake. That is a golden rivalry right there. Unlike Dig Dug... What a fail...
Once again, I'll ask, who is Dig Dug? Is he a mole of sorts?

As for Snake, yeah, he pretty much got in due to Kojima wanting him, I don't think Bomberman's developer (Hudson Soft) would actually want him? If they did then I would truly call it a rivalry, I'm hoping that maybe a 4th slot for 3rd parties would happen, but it seems unlikely.

Mine would be:

Sonic
Snake
Slime
ShadowProfessor Layton

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dig Dug is a sick, disgusting little digger person who kills his enemys by hiting them with a spear and poping them by pumping air into them. At least Bomberman blows his enemies up. As for 4th slot 3rd parties, mine is...
Snake
Bomberman
Sonic
Master Cheif
DO NOT DIS MASTER CHEIF.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Watching Mechawave chastise XXVIII is funny considering how I have recently finished a class assignment on netiquette.

I'll try my hand at another stage concept later. Let Tri-Hypen take the stage. Don't disappoint Tri, as I have expectations for you now. ;)

OmegaXXII

Ha, so would Bomberman blow him up while he's out of the ground? :D

Makes sense I guess.

@Star: chastisse? please, Im more civil than that.

No offense Omega but that was funny....

Anyway, Star.... You know what certain "surprise" I'm talking about right?

OmegaXXII

Master Chief? Yeah I remember rooting for him long ago, unfortunetly, I'm not putting my hopes up for him whatsoever.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I've come to realize after watching some videos of Ike in Path of Radiance that the resemblance between him and Chrome is striking.

Surprise? Que? No sénor.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'll try my hand at another stage concept later. Let Tri-Hypen take the stage. Don't disappoint Tri, I have expectations for you now. ;)
So much PRESSURE!!! :awesome:

Although I don't think it'll be as good as my other ones as I'm rushing it a bit. Also I'll PM yea in a sec about some music. ;)

Also if you didn't see I do give you permission to post my stage on your blog now that we got the music situation taken care of. ;)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't understand why the Bungie team won't approve Master Cheif for SSB... That would be sales on them too, if you think about it. I mean, Snake and Master Cheif aren't that far off. If I could be Master Cheif VS Samus, that would be bad@$$!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yes Tri, I have heard you the past three times you stated it before. lol

You know what XXVIII? Let Mecha report you. Don't need your Lip.

OmegaXXII

Think about it... :awesome:
Yeah, he looks awesome alright, no doubt, though, my heart has changed towards Phoenix Wright now, realistically speaking, his chances are higher due to the possible Capcom involvement.

Also, Tri-Hyphen, do not dissapoint, maybe more stages would be in favor perhaps?

D

Deleted member

Here's my hand at a stage. Not great, but it's something:

I have an idea based on Dr. Mario. I think the sub-series is due for a stage. This would be the home stage of Dr. Mario (who would be Mario's alternate costume in SSB4).

Dr. Mario Rx

The stage would look like a vitamin capsule but much larger and takes up 2/3 of the screen in width (capsule height is roughly the same), so the main focus of KOing opponent is to emphasize on vertical attacks over horizontal ones. It's like a plain stage, but thirty seconds in, a red, blue, and yellow virus appears to wreck havoc on the players. If you touch a blue virus, you will get frozen, a red virus will burn you, and a yellow virus will shock you. A few seconds later, the mega-vitamins will arrive to kill the virus. If you end up being hit by the mega-vitamins, you will be sent up and if you are in an areas where the bottleneck hole is exposed, depending on if you have a high % of damage, you will likely be KO'd, so it's vital to avoid the mega-vitamins. Once all three viruses are killed, they will not re-spawn for thirty-seconds.

Here's some examples of music that could be in:
Title (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Dr. Mario (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
Chill (Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Cough (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Sneeze (Dr. Mario Online Rx)
Tetris Type A (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Tetris Type: B (Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Lip's Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Pure's Theme (Panel De Pon)

Not twelve, but they are some examples

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hiya berserker.

asage, why are you grouping characters like that.

Tingle has substantially more chances than any other newcomer from the LoZ series. Still not happening.

Slime is meh, I'm just neutral to him. Cute, but I dunno.

Magikarp is too awesome for smash. Even goldeen took his slot as resident splasher.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Also, Tri-Hyphen, do not dissapoint, maybe more stages would be in favor perhaps?
Well it's not like we're discussing much right now anyway. :glare:

Anyway it's a tough stage to do based on the game (I had to download an emulator to make sure) it's from and that I can't find any real good pics of the game as well. But I do believe it should have plenty of flavor. ;)

Also as a hint, I'm hoping Oasis may like it. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom