• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Sonic, you know what I just realized?

Roger Craig Smith will be voicing Sonic in Smash this time around.

His voice is a little too deep for my tastes, but hey, still better than Jason the first time around lol.

:phone:
I'm surprised there wasn't an uproar about Jason Griffith voicing Sonic, but I guess fans were too busy being excited about his inclusion.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
I liked both SA games, so Emerald Coast from the first game would be awesome. I hope it's in Generations.
I don't play Coin Battles either, but it seems like something Sakurai would do, like the Team Healer.

@SSBFan
It should've been Jaleel White. He better voice pudgy Sonic in Generations, I mean who wouldn't want Urkel xD

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Swayne- Lolololol, dude, what are you talking about? The only anime even referenced here was DBZ, and that's just because me and y. toonlink refer to each other as "Goku" and "Bulma" because of our avatars.

People really need to lighten up...

@Omega- The City Escape music, either the original or the Generations remix, should be in Smash, as well.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Swayne
Get an avi and we'll have fun with it too :p

Yo Bulma, how do feel about Bounce Dair? I had something like in my old Sonic for Brawl moveset

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Emerald Coast is in the 3DS version of Generations, Goku. :)

Speed Highway is the console SA stage rep for Generations.

Ryan Drummond or Jaleel White would do it for me.

And Goku, I'd love for the Bounce Attack to be a Dair, it'd be funny seeing people self-destruct themselves with it lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since we're on the topic of Sonic, does anyone think they should try consolidate the spinning into one move as a stance move? Sonic would retain his options from Brawl while getting more in the process.

And Bulma, Jaleel White would be win, but it'd have to be the old style Sonic, not the new one.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Since we're on the topic of Sonic, does anyone think they should try consolidate the spinning into one move as a stance move? Sonic would retain his options from Brawl while getting more in the process.

And Bulma, Jaleel White would be win, but it'd have to be the old style Sonic, not the new one.
Haha, you too? :laugh:

But, anyways, that idea sounds promising. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Ryan Drummond for Sonic and Jaleel White for Classic Sonic (Sonic's presumed alt in Smash 4), perhaps? I wish, anyway.

@Oatmeal- Master Roshi? Not with Samus, Peach, Zelda, Pit and pretty much every other girl around...

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
No harm, guys. I wasn't angry about it. Just looked weird.

But regarding Sonic's VA, I'm actually gonna miss Jason voicing him. He did a good job as Sonic.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
O.K. it would seem we're talking about voice actors. So can we get down to the real issue now? ;)

Should Marth finally speak English? :awesome:

And if so, should he get the guy who played him in the anime?

Steam

Smash Hero

he can already instantly cancel spin charge

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
O.K. it would seem we're talking about voice actors. So can we get down to the real issue now? ;)

Fire Emblem had an anime before? Didn't know that before.

And, also, definitely, to your question. :)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
@Omega: oh my ****ing god you're going to give me a heart attack. If you don't know LOOK IT UP. Holy ****ing ****. You don't need to ask us this **** when you can look it up freely and not wast 6 posts talking about it.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
You do this constantly: if you don't know something, you ask us when you can look it up.

Next time you do this I'm reporting you.

And now I'm a hypocrite for wasting X posts.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside

HEY ITS NOT A BAD IDEAS MARTH NEEDS TO TALK ENGLISH :) :glare:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Good luck with that. I'm sure my report will far surpass yours. And another thing I should probably get off my chest is that it's hard to believe your in college (I believe) with the stupidity of your posts. I may act childish and self-minded but majority of times it's not as severe.

Anyways...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well..back on topic.

Let's see, what if Sakurai wanted to expand adventure mode with universal environments, meaning no generic places? Personally I'd like to see more iconic places.

Too add to this, maybe some bosses as well , like King Ashnard, Dr.Wily, Dr. Robotnik, hmm..maybe even Metal Gear Rex would be awesome.

Also, asking for something isn't breaking the rules, I'll ask anything I please.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Good lord what did I miss? I think Galacta Knight should be a boss or Dyna Blade.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol what did I walk into? I thought I was the one who usually starts the arguments on here (recently). Anyways, I got 3 moveset options done for Genesect, and 2 for Bomberman. But I'm stuck on Victini right now.

@Opelucid I've always said Dyna Blade. That would be an epic boss battle: Falco VS Dyna Blade

OmegaXXII

Good lord what did I miss? I think Galacta Knight should be a boss or Dyna Blade.

Galacta Knight definetly sounds like a good boss battle, I've heard he's also powerful? I would like Giygas as the "Final Boss" as well, he's literally boss material.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Lol what did I walk into? I thought I was the one who usually starts the arguments on here (recently). Anyways, I got 3 moveset options done for Genesect, and 2 for Bomberman. But I'm stuck on Victini right now.

@Opelucid I've always said Dyna Blade. That would be an epic boss battle: Falco VS Dyna Blade
Mind showing us the Bomberman one?

OmegaXXII

Victini? I'll go with that, I have yet to see a good moveset involving that, Bomberman is meh, but he's cool I guess.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Omega: oh my ****ing god you're going to give me a heart attack. If you don't know LOOK IT UP. Holy ****ing ****. You don't need to ask us this **** when you can look it up freely and not wast 6 posts talking about it.
I know the subject was changed but I felt like I needed to comment.

One of my biggest pet peeves on internet forums is when someone asks a question, and then other users are all like, "Uh, WTF dude, you're on the internet, look it up."

That is some of the rudest, unnecessary **** I've ever seen on the interwebs.

Not everyone wants to look through a ton of random links on Google that may or may not be accurate to get the answer to a 5-second inquiry that can be answered right there on the spot (and then proceed on to a different topic).

There was no need to respond to Omega in such a crass manner.

/rant

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fire Emblem had an anime before? Didn't know that before.

And, also, definitely, to your question. :)

It did? Is it good?

Yep it did, here's part 1 of the first episode.

I'm not an anime dub nut, so I'm not sure about the voice actors. But they seem o.k.

Still hopefully they do what they did in MvC3, where you can change the voice actors from Japanese to English on certain specific characters instead of in Melee where where you changed them all characters at once.

OmegaXXII

Yep it did, here's part 1 of the first episode.

I'm not an anime dub nut, so I'm not sure about the voice actors. But they seem o.k.

Still hopefully they do what they did in MvC3, where you can change the voice actors from Japanese to English on certain specific characters instead of in Melee where where you changed them all characters at once.
Wow, I actually seem to enjoy it, on another note, they should definetly add voices to the cinematics, it makes it much more appealing and presentable, I disliked the fact that they were mute lol..

@Overlord: Thanks for having my back bro, mad respect for you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Bomberman for SSB4!

Weight Class: Lightweight
Speed: Fast

(A) Combo:
He'll punch, then punch with his other fist, then kick. Like Mario.

(A) normal:

(A)^: He'll Take both fists and clap them in a sideways C to do damage.
(A)v: He drops, then kicks the opponent in the lower body.
(A)>: He'll do a spin kick, kick, then spin it out.

(A) Smash:

(A)^: His fists clench, then he throws an impressive Uppercut and kick.
(A)v: He rises a little bit, then goes break-dance style and does a spin kick. Like Mario.
(A)>: His fists go back, then he punches with both fists connected.

Taunts:

^: He brings out a bomb that isn't lit, and polishes it a little bit, and removes it (puts it away).
>: He Swings his arms a little bit and says "I'm going to destroy you!" (He had an anime, and he could talk in it, so don't argue about that).
v: He does a backflip, and you hear the crowd cheer him on, like in Bomberman Blitz (press some button and they cheer).

Moveset:
(B): Bomb Gain:
He grabs a Bomb. This bomb is can be charged, but it takes 5 seconds to charge it all the way. He cannot use this move if he is holding an item or if he already has a bomb. Cannot charge more once you let go of the (B) button. Press (A) or (B) to throw it. He gets slower and incaple of action once he has it.

(B)>: Bomb Kick:
If he has a bomb, he kicks it foward. If it hits someone, it blows up automatically, if not, it will idle after 3 character spaces. If you hold the items Barrel or Bob-Omb, this kick will still work. But it won't make the items idle, but keep going.

(B)v: Fire Up:
He gains Fire Up skill by pressing this button. After use, which takes 4 seconds, the Bomb you throw will do more damage than a Bob-Omb. Which is why it takes a long time to charge.

(B)^: Bomb Bounce:
He puts a Bomb under him and bounces off of it. You don't need to charge a bomb for this. It's a Level 1 bomb, meaning the lowest charge, and falls directly down. When it touches the ground, it'll blow up. As for Bomberman, it lets him jump straight up, and still have action, like Sonic.

FS: Revenge
Bomberman blows up, then he shakes it off and yells, "Time for some sweet Revenge!" and gets inside the Revenge bomb spiter. It'll be in front of the camera, and he can aim at opponents and fire fast, level 3 (almost charged) gold bombs at the opponent. Like Snake's FS, but doesn't need to charge up after a few hits. When his time of FS is done, he'll jump back to where he was, and put the (^ ^) face on.

This... is... BOMBERMAN!!! (for Opelucid)

Mecha got ******?

Anyway, since this topic is mainly about bomberman and pokemon then.... I call this the same **** different day... *Keeps quiet*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom