• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Ah, I see. He kinda looks like a seedy version of Toon Link lol.

So he might be Ghirahim's master, huh? Would that mean that his chances of being in Smash are a little more likely now?

Mewtwo vs Frieza... holy crap that would be epic. :cool:

Imperfect Cell Mii, too.

Omega, I saw what you did there... hell yeah I love Vegeta. :cool:

:phone:

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
You love Vegeta because you're Bulma

But no not Frieza. Over the years he/she is considered weak since Trunks can kill him/her in one slash. Now Mewtwo vs Cooler would be awesome xD

holy sh** BROLY IN BRAW- aw, too late.

But Vaati in Skyward Sword would be cool, not just for Smash.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
True.

Lol at the "him/her" part :laugh:

Yeah, Future Trunks massacred Mecha Frieza, but the same thing couldn't be said for Cell (my favorite DBZ villain, if not my absolute favorite)...

Hence why I'll suggest Mewtwo vs Imperfect Cell :grin:

Artificially created beings FTW

I forgot about Cooler... he'd be kickass, too. :cool:

Speaking of Mewtwo, what do you think his stage intro should be?

Thino

Smash Master
>Cell switching forms every final smash
>spits out a Android 18 that you can throw as an item when switching back to Imperfect Cell

oh god..

@Sora_Sakurai
桜井 政博
最近、写真を貼ってなかった。 twitpic.com/6rwa8z
bending confirmed for SSB4

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
^^ Wow Sakurai has a cute cat. :laugh:

Anyway it would yet again we're off topic. :facepalm:

Well I guess I'll get back to work.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
You guys don't actually believe his whole life is based off KI and SSB right? lol

@Bulma
At first I thought "Pokeball GOOOOOOOO" but then I realized it's Mewtwo who would say f**k that sh** so I'm guessing some sort of Teleport wouldn't be cool enough (although it's likely) unless it's some sort of dark/psychic smokey teleport (like his Shadow Claw Fair smoke).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Teleport would be cool. Or, a Master Ball?

And I want DK to use his super roll from DKC:R.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Looks like Ghirahim is possibly one member of a group of seven villains. He might not even he the leader in this group. But I bet they are all working to revive their master.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Looks like Ghirahim is possibly one member of a group of seven villains. He might not even he the leader in this group. But I bet they are all working to revive their master.
I wonder what's with his particular prominence then.

I mean he's on the dang cover...?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm not sure why he is, but whomever the "master" is doesn't sound to be Vaati.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Toise was summoned here by HUMANS who wish to pay him tribute.

Sm4sh speculation ill needs a savior such as Toise.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's not Vaati. I think Vaati himself was a once good STUDENT who went evil. He is no ones master.

Is that Dracula? I know Castlevania is celebrating twenty five years of brutal goodness this year. Isn't Zelda as well?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Maybe they figure he'll be a fan-favorite?

Yeah. Metroid is too, I think.

Correct, in fact Zelda, Metroid, and Kid Icarus are all 25 this year. Wow they're old. :laugh:

Too bad Nintendo forgot about Metroid's birthday and lost Kid Icarus's present. :p

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
---, you forgot TAKAMARU. LINK'S BROTHER. For shame.
Huh?

If this is about my roster, look again. I'm pretty sure I had him under Retro.

Also I finished my next stage concept so I'll post it later tonight. ;)

EDIT: Yep I did, look again. :p

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Castlevania lady, fine fine. I don't mind the series actually. I used to have a grudge against it because everyone here is like Castlevania > Bomberman and I'm not. Which I can't blame them really, I mean Bomberman hasn't had a good game in over ten years, or whenever his Bomberman 64 games came out.

So if we got two Konami characters, or just a Castlevania character and no Snake, I wouldn't mind. So long as it's the Red Head guy or the girl. I don't like the barbarian blonde man.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Huh?

If this is about my roster, look again. I'm pretty sure I had him under Retro.

Also I finished my next stage concept so I'll post it later tonight. ;)

EDIT: Yep I did, look again. :p
No no no. You said Link, Samus, and Pit are all 25 this year. Takamaru's game was released around the same time as Link's. :awesome:

HURM. So it goes Link (Feb 21) > Takamaru (April 14) > Samus (Aug 6) > Pit (Dec 19) in terms of age. Neat.

AAAA, Takamaru needs to be in Smash so I can have my Link & Takamaru VS Samus & Pit team battle.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I've at least played one game in every major Konami series except Castlevania. Never got around to trying the series.

D

Deleted member

Never really found a Castlevania rep interesting for SSB4, but it is Konami's second most likely third-party series to get a rep and probably next in line if Konami's gets a new character. If I had to choose, I would pick Simon Belmont. But I find Bomberman to be a much better choice.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No no no. You said Link, Samus, and Pit are all 25 this year. Takamaru's game was released around the same time as Link's. :awesome:

HURM. So it goes Link (Feb 21) > Takamaru (April 14) > Samus (Aug 6) > Pit (Dec 19) in terms of age. Neat.

AAAA, Takamaru needs to be in Smash so I can have my Link & Takamaru VS Samus & Pit team battle.
Ohh. I see, my bad. I forgot about him since he wasn't really a franchise.

Not that this all matters anyway, Nintendo only cares about Zelda. :(

Fobmescs

Smash Cadet
How about a 1-up Mushroom. That's a good idea. When I played Super Smash Bros. Melee on Stock Match, I played as Mario fighting with Bowser. When I'm running out of lives by falls, I was like, "Where's the 1-up Mushroom? Where's the 1-up Mushroom?" So I just defeated Bowser without thinking about the 1-up Mushroom. The 1-up Mushroom is for Stock Match(or Stock Match with Time Limit). Is that okay, or is it cheating?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The best Konami game I ever played was TMNT II: Arcade for the NES. Would always play as Donatello.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I actually suggested the 1 Up Mushroom a while ago. It'd be a great choice, and the only item from the original SMB to not be in Smash.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, as a retro gamer I've really only cared about Castlevania before it started going 3D and borrowing some of the gameplay of Metroid (exploration).

Still I was surprised that Snake got over Simon Belmon until I learned about Sakurai and Kojima.

But thinking about it now, I'm glad we got Snake over him, another whip character? Besides Snake has a lot more personality and voice which I think added a lot more to Smash.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The best Konami game I ever played was TMNT II: Arcade for the NES. Would always play as Donatello.
What's your take on Bomberman? Did you play an adventure title, or more of the just "THIS IS BOMBERMAN THE PUZZLE GAME. that's it." title?

UNLESS you're saying you've played strictly Konami titles, and no Hudson soft. titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom