• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I don't know Namco that well, but if I'd like a rep the only person I can think of is Pac-Man. He be munching on his opponents and his Final Smash would be... I dunno... Power Pellet and everyone turns into blue ghosts.

OM NOM NOM >:3
Lol yeah that would be totally be his FS. Maybe he could grow bigger during the FS, too?

I'm surprised how many of you haven't suggested King in Tekken. Do y'all know how epic that would be?

@Omega- I would laugh my balls off if Astaroth got in. :laugh:

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Capcom characters:

Megaman
Zero
Edward Falcon (Power Stone)
Phoenix Wright
Ryu (Breath of Fire)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pac-Man Moveset:
(B): Pac-Roll
Like Jigglypuff's (B) move, but doesn't charge, but instead goes as soon as you press (B). It stops if he hits someone or after 4 character spaces.
(B)>: Pellet Attack
Pellets will home in on a character 2 character spaces away and Pac-Man will eat/follow and hit the target as well.
(B)v: Pac-Dodge
If Pac-Man is attacked, he goes straight through a target and grabs from behind and punts them.
(B)^: Pellet Leap
Exactly like Lucario's (B)^, but it'll trace Pellets to designated area and it'll be like Pellet Attack afterwards, but he goes further, about as far as Lucario's (B)^

FS: Super Pac-Man
Everyone turns purple-color, and can't hurt nbor can approach Pac-Man (Like Jigglypuff). Pac-Man's power and speed is doubled, and Pellet Attack and Pellet Leap double in abilities. After designated time is over, he'll give a thumbs up, ending the FS.

My Pac-Man moveset. What do u guys think? (Hope this is the rite place to post it)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm surprised how many of you haven't suggested King in Tekken. Do y'all know how epic that would be?

@Omega- I would laugh my balls off if Astaroth got in. :laugh:
Heh, Astaroth would be epic son, no Johns. :psycho:

King seems alright, although I do love his Arcade theme from Tekken 3 which I've always found astounding, better yer Armor King instead?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Heh, Astaroth would be epic son, no Johns. :psycho:

King seems alright, although I do love his Arcade theme from Tekken 3 which I've always found astounding, better yer Armor King instead?

Armor King... aww hell yeah, that's even more epic. :cool:

Taki from SC wouldn't be bad, either. Or Cassandra. Anybody but Ivy (one of my favorites, but come on now, we all know she wouldn't be appropriate for Smash...)

But, yeah, Isaac should definitely get in, hopefully with that Dark Dawn look Oasis posted a while back. You know, with the beard. :oneeye:

OmegaXXII

Issac? I heard his game is good and seems popular, others are suggesting Matthew because of his recent game, but again Isaac would be more likely due to his popularity.

And yeah, Ivy shouldn't ever be in Smash period.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Isaac from Golden Sun, right? Wasn't he an assist trophy? Either way, his Hand move will make hits if he's a playable character.

OmegaXXII

Isaac from Golden Sun, right? Wasn't he an assist trophy? Either way, his Hand move will make hits if he's a playable character.
Huh? Was he an AT? Anyway I do believe he has good chances for him I guess; even though I don't support him since I hardly know anything about him.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Huh? Was he an AT? Anyway I do believe he has good chances for him I guess; even though I don't support him since I hardly know anything about him.

I looked it up, and yes, it's true. But neways if he did make it, then Link and Marth have a new rival :) If anyone here knows alot about pkmn, can u give me a hand w/ my Brawlroo Idea I'm turning in to the pkmn company? No one is posting in it -_- (sry for asking, but I'm sick of having not a word about it!)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Pac-Man is pure character gold for Sakurai. Most of his traits derive from moves most characters already have, and this is proved by Asage's idea for him.

OmegaXXII

Pac-Man is pure character gold for Sakurai. Most of his traits derive from moves most characters already have, and this is proved by Asage's idea for him.
Well...it all depends if Namco shows interest and gets in contact with Nintendo once again such as they did with Mario Kart, otherwise he isnt so likely since The Blue Bomber and Slime stand in his way.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Pac-Man Moveset:
(B): Pac-Roll
Like Jigglypuff's (B) move, but doesn't charge, but instead goes as soon as you press (B). It stops if he hits someone or after 4 character spaces.
(B)>: Pellet Attack
Pellets will home in on a character 2 character spaces away and Pac-Man will eat/follow and hit the target as well.
(B)v: Pac-Dodge
If Pac-Man is attacked, he goes straight through a target and grabs from behind and punts them.
(B)^: Pellet Leap
Exactly like Lucario's (B)^, but it'll trace Pellets to designated area and it'll be like Pellet Attack afterwards, but he goes further, about as far as Lucario's (B)^

FS: Super Pac-Man
Everyone turns purple-color, and can't hurt nbor can approach Pac-Man (Like Jigglypuff). Pac-Man's power and speed is doubled, and Pellet Attack and Pellet Leap double in abilities. After designated time is over, he'll give a thumbs up, ending the FS.

My Pac-Man moveset. What do u guys think? (Hope this is the rite place to post it)
It is a good moveset... now, let me show you what Pac-Man can do...

Pac-Man

B – Pac-Bite
It controls and functions like Wario’s Chomp. It is that simple.

Side B – Rev-Roll (3:00 in this video)
You charge this move by holding down the B button and then Pac-Man starts rolling when you release the B button. It is like using Ike’s Quick Draw even though the animation is similar to Sonic’s Spin Dash.

Up B – Pac-Chain (2:34 in this video)
A red Pac-Dot appears above Pac-Man and you control the red Pac-Dot with the Control Stick like you do with Ness’s PK Thunder. The red Pac-Dot leaves a long chain of yellow Pac-Dots that Pac-Man starts eating through the air.

Down B – Butt Bounce (0:05 in this video)
Pac-Man makes a ground pound like Yoshi’s Yoshi Bomb, but remember that Pac-Man bounces after he does a ground pound. When Pac-Man bounces up, you can input Down+B to make another ground pound if you want to. If you can input Down+B three times in a row, it will produce a short-ranged shockwave that trips nearby opponents.

Final Smash – Power Pellet
Pac-Man eats a Power Pellet and he starts glowing as all the opponents suddenly turn blue. Pac-Man transforms into a giant 8-bit Pac-Man and he can chase the opponents. When Pac-Man eats an opponent, that opponent is KO’d right away, leaving behind a pair of eyes. When the respawn platform appears, the eyes fly there and the opponent is respawned.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
I looked it up, and yes, it's true. But neways if he did make it, then Link and Marth have a new rival :)
Well even though he has a sword, Isaac/Matthew use psynergy mainly instead of swords.

No I think that was Matthew

Matthew and Isaac are basically the same exact person, just one is the son of the other haha.

I wanna make a moveset for him, but I haven't finished his game yet, almost done though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mario Remixed Moveset:
(B) Fireball
Same
(B)> Cape
Same
(B)v: Tanooki Suit
Mario transforms into the famous Tanooki suit! In this form he cannot be grabbed or knock backed, and when he transforms back, anyone near him will take damage and knock-back. However, he'll still take damage. Can be stopped sooner, but will do less damage. NOT LIKE KIRBY'S (B)v!
(B) Super Jump
Same
Maybe it was better 2 say his (B)v sucks >_>

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Also, why do people root for Victini? he's just a rodent like Mew, Zoroark is WAY better.
For one, Mew is not just "a rodent" and if you were any kind of Pokemon fan you would know that. Secondly, by your logic we shouldn't have Zoroark because he's an anthro Wolf/Fox. Sound familar?

OKAY. This may ILLUSTRATE my VISION of him a little better.
So, are you making him a clone or something? You were sggesting it a while back?

His machine gun would be baws :D
But thats not too "violent" anymore in Sakurai's eyes unless Snake is the only one limited to having guns
Umm. Yes it is. As much as it shouldn't be, it is.

Thing is they didn't tell him to use Ike. He was wanting to incorporate a new Fire Emblem character, so he went to Intelligent Systems for suggestions, and they suggested Ike. It doesn't sound like they were demanding he use him; more of an "oh, well how about our latest guy?"

He went to them.
I wonder who we would have gotten if he didn't ask?

NEWCOMER NABARL!

I guess for Capcom reps I only want to see Mega Man (Classic) and or Ryu (to piss off SF fanboys who repeatly bash SSB).
Make him low tier as well.

Capcom:

Jill Valentine
Megaman
Ryu

Namco:

Nightmare
Ivy

THAS IT. (I find it sad when I look through like fifteen pages and only find this much to comment on)

OmegaXXII

Because the mill is drying dry of new ideas? I suppose it is because we have covered all bases, even as much as to get into fighters, meh, i wish there were some official news already. :/

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@short: because the last 15 pages has been the same thing that has been discussed the last 15 pages before and the last before....etc. LOL

Thino

Smash Master
@short: because the last 2829 pages has been the same thing that has been discussed the last 2829 pages before and the last before....etc. LOL

yea I knew someone else had figured this out

Exactly, we need more ideas, or.....something new I suppose.

we need to hope Sakurai finishes with KI soon because he has a better game to take care of , I mean KI's delay is delaying SSB4 too so wtf

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Knuckles Moveset:
(B) Flame Punch
Knuckles charges his fist with fire cloaking, then can hold the punch until u press (B) again. Like DK's (B), but does more damage and is fire-damaged.

(B)>:Glide Sweep
Knuckles will glide straight across him and will do electric damage to anyone he contacts, if he does it near someone, they'll take more damage. 1 sec charge at first, then fires.

(B)^: Sky Uppercut
Obviously, but he'll go a little horizontal when he activates it. If he touches someone in the air, he'll jump off them, meteor-smashing them straight down (depending on damage).

(B)v: Quake Punch
Knuckles grasps his fist, then punches the ground, knockbacking everyone 1 character space near him.

FS: Hyper Knuckles
Like Wario-Man, but his (B)> doesn't blast him off to neverland -_-

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah thino I pointed this out a long time ago in he beginning of this thread and named it the full circle theory. As of recently though it seems the circle is getting smaller and as time goes on different topics being less and less fruitful.

@Omega: Tbh I think it's you guys have run of ideas you are comfortable talking about.

I haven't seen a single fully fleshed moveset, no frames, (excluding that horrid victini moveset and oasis's ridley moveset). Try making two real movesets with character attributes and conduct a theorized match-up discussion.

Maybe that would kick some life in here and give something fresh since you guys are slowly becoming single-tracked-minded to only talk about characters.

Sadface@ no more stage concepts from Star, that at least gave something look forward to in this thread.

And oh yeah, the backroom is pitiful. It died as fast as it was made.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's all good. I just wanted to put it out there so if anyone cited the "backroom"...well now they wouldn't cite it because it's as useful as citing your opinion as law.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So, are you making him a clone or something? You were sggesting it a while back?
The elbow could be a kick instead if you want. I figure the U-Smash would be the same thing. Y'know, just up. Up high enough that, while falling (which wouldn't be part of the animation) you could maybe do an aerial. The D-Smash would just be the explosion animation by itself, no movement. MIX-UPS?! I was thinking his Special would be the MACH PUNCH, but that could probably become his A-combo. Don't want to be THAT similar to Falcon. Though that would mean his special would probably become a BLASTER of sorts. Boring. Tilts and aerials... I'unno. :awesome:

WHO CARES. EXPLOSIONS! YOU ARE THE MACH RIDER!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
\Sadface@ no more stage concepts from Star, that at least gave something look forward to in this thread.

And oh yeah, the backroom is pitiful. It died as fast as it was made.

I'm waiting for several games to be released in order to start back up on my concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom