• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ah lovely! Final Fantasy X is one of my favourite FF games, probably becase it was the first of them i played. Ahh, that good old playstation 2 ^^
♥ I feel the same way, it's definetly going to come out, I'm just eagerly awaiting to see a trailer so I can play and put 500+ hours into it again, all in HD glory, it will also include trophies and probably some extra material as well, hopefully it will be more like the "International" version which had Penance and The Dark Aeons as well, I'm so incrediably hyped for this!! ::grin::cool:

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Ah, I see. Jr. does have more going for him than I thought.

You know what would be funny?

If Sora made Waluigi be on both versions while Toad and Jr. were on seperate versions.

It'd be like one of those Xzibit memes, "Yo, dawg, we heard you like Toad and Bowser Jr. so we gave you Waluigi" :troll:

Everypony would rage so hard lol.

Also, y. toonlink, yeah, Wolf should get a Wolfen as his Final Smash. :pimp:

OmegaXXII

If Falco gets an Arwing, would Wolf get Wolfen or should Falco not get an Arwing?

I can't wait for Versus 13 and Type 0 :D Especially VS13 it looks like the gameplay is similar to KH

Wait KH? On 3DS? Do you think there's gonna be a link to a fight version of Dearly Beloved? HYPE!!!
♥ I'm guessing Wolf Wolfen would be his Final Smash? I think if should since Landmaster really should only pertain to Fox, Falco gets an Arwing as well.

Yeah, V13 looks incrediably good and it's mind boggling how the graphics look, as for Kingdom Hearts, yeah it's gonna be pretty amazing. I'll get that link for you. :)

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
I still would like to think that the rosters will be universal but if not, I guess I won't complain too much so long as the multiplayer is good.

What would be the difference between Arwing and Wolfen though? It'd be like the Fox clones being clones of each other lol

I like how the portraits work like cameras in VS13, it's ingenious.
What link though? :)

How about we just put 6 mario characters in both Wii U and 3DS? It makes a lot more sense than putting exclusives to be honest. Plus... This is the mario series we're talking about

Plus, I'm expecting a universal roster but I really wouldn't care if it wasn't.

OmegaXXII

Ah, I see. Jr. does have more going for him than I thought.

You know what would be funny?

If Sora made Waluigi be on both versions while Toad and Jr. were on seperate versions.

It'd be like one of those Xzibit memes, "Yo, dawg, we heard you like Toad and Bowser Jr. so we gave you Waluigi" :troll:

Everypony would rage so hard lol
♥ Indeed I would rage so hard. :grin:

Waluigi being in a trailer as a silhoutte would be so full of lulz, just imagine everyone expecting Toad and Bowser Jr. for the Wii-U version, all of a sudden, at e3 they are like....

Xzibit: yo' dawg, I heard you like Toad and Bowser Jr., THEN Waluigi comes out of nowhere and says "ITZ WALUIGI TIME" and starts dancing and acts like the :troll: that he is.

And people are like....WTF!!! Where is Toad and Bowser Jr??!!! :mad:

and then it's revealed that they are on
the 3DS instead! :grin:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I don't really care if the roster is universal or not as we may very well have DLC in the mix.

I suggested 6 Mario slots a while back...

And lol Omega, I could imagine a scene in Adventure Mode where Mewtwo arrives and Waluigi tries to save the day by hitting him in the head with a tennis racket. Mewtwo would just throw him off into the sky, Team Rocket style. :laugh:

@Metal: Yeah. It actually makes sense if you think about it.

Representation. Pfft. No such thing

What about Zero instead of Megaman? :troll:

OmegaXXII

♥ @Metal Overlord: Agreed, 6 Mario reps should definetly happen, I guess it makes alot more sense, it just depends whether or not Sakurai plans on doing so, I believe it deserves though seeing it's Nintendo's primary franchise.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Should we have the face of Capcom in MvC? Nah, Zero is more of a fight type of character. Hey let's add Phoenix Write!

It's probably not as important as the Mario series, but Pokemon should have 6 slots too. It's pushing it with the Zelda series, but that would be awesome :D

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
So I was playing Black Ops and there was a guy staying the same place. Guess who that reminded me of? :troll:

Ahem, on topic Toon Link should have the Jump Attack as an FSmash

Thino

Smash Master
Zero

B: Hadangeki
UpB : Ryuuenjin

your turn

nah seriously , Zero already has a complete moveset of a Smash Bros character , when i see him play in TvC/MvC3

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
How about we just go crazy with Capcom characters? MM, PW, VJ, Dante, Ryu, Jill Valentine... you name it lol.

Also, Kid Goku, I finished Black Ops' campaign and I still have no idea who you're referring to lol.

Star Fox should have 6 reps. :troll:

OmegaXXII

And lol Omega, I could imagine a scene in Adventure Mode where Mewtwo arrives and Waluigi tries to save the day by hitting him in the head with a tennis racket. Mewtwo would just throw him off into the sky, Team Rocket style. :laugh:

Yep, Imagine Waluigi going up Team Rocket style, he would be like, "OH NO, Looks like Waluigi is flying WAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Mewtwo definetly needs to be in the e3 trailer as well, it would finally put my fears of him not returning to rest.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Why the hell did I call you "Kid" Goku lol? You're just Goku to me, mijo. :awesome:

Speaking of CoD, Wii U had better have a block feature online, if Wii U wants to have a better online, we have to be able to deal with those annoying *** little kids...

There could be a scene in the E3 trailer where all the kombatants are thrown about telekinetically in different directions, then as Mario and Kirby get up looking confused, the camera will change to a shot of the reflection of glowing yellow irises through Mario's worried eyes and an evil laugh...

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
hey Black Ops Wii can mute little 12 years old
Hmmm. But Black Ops' online was more advanced than say, Brawl's, since the series is used to consoles with much better online infrastructures. So I would expect it to slightly better online features.

Sakurai is gonna need to step up for Smash 4.

Also, I think every revealed newcomer should get their own trailer.

Thino

Smash Master
Hmmm. But Black Ops' online was more advanced than say, Brawl's, since the series is used to consoles with much better online infrastructures. Sakurai is gonna need to step up for Smash 4.

lets all hope so, Wii U seems to have a lot of potential
, but the Wii has some too and Im tired of seeing 3rd party games use the Nintendo consoles much better than first party titles

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Knowing CoD fanboys, he probably suggested Soap or some other main character and tried to back it up with "Oh, Snake got in Brawl, so why can't this guy be in Smash?"

CoD should never, ever be referenced in Smash. Ever.

You mad!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Oh man. I'm getting worried about Wright. According to Nitsuma, he compared him to this fat ******* over here

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Black C***s and MW2 both have a mute button, but yea: Why did you call me Kid Goku? My name is Son Goku, Buruma! xD

@Omega
But Mewtwo is so awesome that its return will be magnificent! So magnificent that it will be Top Tier :D
I have a strange feeling Sakurai cut Mewtwo so that when he returns in SSB4 we could all use "Mewtwo Returns" as a pun haha

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
You are right, Son Goku. Total facepalm there lol.

What music do you think the "Mewtwo Returns" (lulz) trailer would have? Should it be the Poke Floats track like he had in Melee, for nostalgia and crap like that? Or something more epic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom