• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STRICTLY A RUMOR FOR NOW

Supposedly, a graphics designer on staff for Prima (guide books for games) has leaked the roster, and is as follows:

Veterans.......

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Shiek
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Ness
Marth
Ganondorf
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed)
Falco
Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch

Newcomers....

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac
Megaman

Source: http://nintendrone.blog.com/2368798/

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I saw this on gamefaqs before. Apparently the guy actually DID work on the guide for some other games, and gave out information beforehand about those.

Including Sonic and the Secret of the Rings.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
i'd be very happy with that roster. but i'd rather ness be switched with claus. oh well maybe next game?

The Director

Smash Lord
K. Rool is the shizbitty.

But before everybody starts going crazy saying 'OMG! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S FAKE! BAN THIS GUY!' remember that it is just a rumor. Re-read that list. It's a completely logical complete roster.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
This 'roster' pretty much just lists every character that we expected. I'm sure there would at least be another "WTF?" character....

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
MARTH!!! YES!!!!
fAir = WIN!
I hope this is true. And as for AC character, this was leaked by a an interview with the japanese director of Animal Crossing. He confirmed there was a character in brawl. Where have you guys been?
and for the name "villager" um.... "Pokemon Trainer"?

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
Do any rumor have any concrete evidence?
Yes, but later better evidence proves the rumor false.
SAying that that roster prediction is a rumor is like if I said all the characters are going to be removed and replaced by 4th Gen pokemon because Sakurai told me. SErIoUzLY i Has Pr00F !

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
WOw, I'd be very happy with this roster. Except for MAYBE K.Rool. I mean, Geno, Ridley, Megaman? lol wut?

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
Actually the roster seems pretty accurate and if it's true... Isaac being in just made my entire life.

maxieman

Smash Ace
seriously this is a list of all the most wanted characters (And I dislike a lot of them) there would obviously be some least expected characters in there.

Ps. K. Rool and Isaac? lol

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
As long as Mega Man is there then I'm happy. I wouldn't be to disappointed with this roster.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
whats wrong with you, k rool would be a great addition, unlike wind waker link whos a clone with cel art or megaman who hasnt had a good game out since the nes days.

but yea. this doesnt seem to legit.

maxieman

Smash Ace
whats wrong with you, k rool would be a great addition, unlike wind waker link whos a clone with cel art or megaman who hasnt had a good game out since the nes days.

but yea. this doesnt seem to legit.
Megaman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> K. Rool always and forever

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I'd be really happy if that was actually the roster... however, I think that's one pretty big problem with this rumor. The roster is filled up entirely with popular extremely popular choices who have frequented many smash wish lists. This is just the sort of rumor that tries to make everyone happy, and those are usually the hardest to pull off, and also the ones that typically anger people the most.

Smash Brothers has always liked making some controversial decisions like Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch... I'm pretty certain there will be one or two more crazy characters we'll never see coming that we'll still enjoy anyway. Thank the smash gods the release date for Japan is only a short while away, at least.

DaW00t

Smash Rookie
What does everyone have against K. Rool. He isn't that bad, it could be far worse. The only reason I dont believe this list is because it says Ness and Sakurai pretty much rubbed it in our faces that he was gone when he introduced Lucas

Smash Ace
unlike wind waker link whos a clone with cel art
I thought that we got past that little rumor a long time ago...

As for this roster? I have no idea. If someone has a credible link (either side), feel free to post it.

Dude, Prima sucks in their actual guides. So this doesn't have much creditability anyway.

There's no way in hell this dude leaked the roster and kept his job, I will say this much.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I'd love that roster, but I thought there would maybe be some more new characters nobody would expect...
And I can't believe how many people hate K. Rool... I'd love it if he's in! :)

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
I'd be really happy if that was actually the roster... however, I think that's one pretty big problem with this rumor. The roster is filled up entirely with popular extremely popular choices who have frequented many smash wish lists. This is just the sort of rumor that tries to make everyone happy, and those are usually the hardest to pull off, and also the ones that typically anger people the most.

Smash Brothers has always liked making some controversial decisions like Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch... I'm pretty certain there will be one or two more crazy characters we'll never see coming that we'll still enjoy anyway. Thank the smash gods the release date for Japan is only a short while away, at least.
Well, it's not like to many people were expecting Pit (retro character.. many didn't know him until brawl) or pokemon trainer.. (or at least his fighting style)

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Concrete evidence, please.
This roster is cool (except Ness, Sheik, Marth, Geno and K Rool IMHO) but.... we need credibility with this guy! Or do we have to wait to see if Coro Coro says the same?

dan smith

Smash Champion
Ness and not Claus? Would be lame and as of yet seems unlikely.

Animal Crosser? What? Net attack? Fishing pole attack?

Geno has always seemed unlikely to me. Old, unknown.

Sheik bothers me most of all though, why would Sheik be in Brawl? I hope she isn't for thematic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom