• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW RUMOR: Roster Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Sakurai put Ness in alongside Lucas? It just makes absolutely no sense at all. They would have almost an identical moveset, and look the same except for hair and a hat.

There are multiple reasons I could use, but I'll go with "Why the unusual FS and many special move/standard move differences?".

If he were replacing Ness, wouldn't it make sense to make all his moves the same?

Also, there's the original 12 argument, the Japan Only Emphasis argument, the " what's a good reason to remove him anyway?" argument, and so on.

D

Deleted member

and your basing this on..... what?

face it. Ness is replaced by Lucas. theres literally NO REASON to think other wise, other than denial that your main is gone. suck it up, and except the facts...
You won't believe me but I'll tell you anyway. I live near Redmond, WA and I know someone who has played it a lot (not the demo). The only two things I know that no one else does is that Ness is back (why? I don't know) and that Captain Falcon is back (common sense).

:034:

Smash Hero
Ness alone screams out fake.

Has anyone else been here long enough to remember this Nintendrone blog entry?

http://nintendrone.blog.com/1780019/

I'm not buying it, but I suppose it should stay open for new threads that'll surely pop up to be redirected to.
That thing has been wrong many times. The motion controls are in (Shake Smash) and Ness won't return. And of course, the release date for 2007.

And this roster has been confirmed fake guys.

Coselm

Smash Ace
It's true but you never know.

And yeah this roster is fake.

I mean it is just all the information we know, plus the most popular voted characters for brawl, and the characters that are most widely speculated to be in.

To be honest it will probably be accurate for the most part, give or take a few characters.

I hope roy is still in though, but I doubt it because of Brawl's clone unfriendliness and general floaty style.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I know it's fake but he might get it almost completely right though i'm pretty sure they'll have more playable characters than that.

When i saw Ness, K. rool, Geno, and Isaac i had a big grin because i want them all. Though they have no Claus and he's my most wanted.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wow. People still think Ness is in the game? Desperate times call for desperate measures... in this case, completely fabricated rosters. Why can't anyone leak something worthwhile that is credible? Why must we play guessing games with "sources at Nintendo" or "Prima" or whatever?

T-major

Smash Champion
You won't believe me but I'll tell you anyway. I live near Redmond, WA and I know someone who has played it a lot (not the demo). The only two things I know that no one else does is that Ness is back (why? I don't know) and that Captain Falcon is back (common sense).
OH! well that changes my view right away! I mean, why wouldn't I believe that you just happen to know someone who was played the final game, who tells you that a character that Sakurai himself said isn't in the game is in brawl....

anyways, this is confirmed fake anyways; so I'm gone. Lock plz...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Buzz Ness may still be in, we won't know until we find out the real full roster. Also Lucas would be exactly like Ness was in melee if Ness wasn't returning but he's pretty much a luigified version of Ness, so anything could happen. Would you really be angry if Ness did actually return?

T-major

Smash Champion
Would you really be angry if Ness did actually return?
no. but I would be angry at all the people who would rub it in our faces that "NESS IS IN! I TOLD YOU LULZ"

as Long as Claus is in, I don't care what other MOTHER characters get in.... unless it's Duster; then I would care, because he's awesome.

and Tatsuman, Ness is gone. stop living in denial. Sakurai said him self that he's not in the game anymore. I don't know how you can still think he's in...

ok. NOW I'm gone... oh, and lock plz...

EDIT: Blayde, we can have more than one Final Smash per match. in one of the E for All videos, we see Pit use his twice in a row... also, how does that relate to Ness being in at all?

D

Deleted member

OH! well that changes my view right away! I mean, why wouldn't I believe that you just happen to know someone who was played the final game, who tells you that a character that Sakurai himself said isn't in the game is in brawl....

anyways, this is confirmed fake anyways; so I'm gone. Lock plz...
I already said you wouldn't believe me and I'm not forcing your view. I knew about PK Starstorm before the update. I don't need your approval. I know what I know and if you don't believe me, well that's your loss. You sound like a crybaby. There are plenty of fakes out there but you do realize that not everyone can be fake right? I'm not proclaiming to know everything. I said I know that Ness and Captain Falcon are in, if I was going to lie I would make up something much more interesting than that small bit of boring information they gave me.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
That roster would be fine with me. VERY fine with me.

Isaac, Geno, Captain Olimar, and Animal Crossing Villager! Yay!

D

Deleted member

It's a play on misinterpretations. People interpreted it as in only having one Final Smash per match because of the wording on Smash DOJO, but we found out otherwise.
Yes, no one really knows anything because the wording on the Dojo is so strange not to mention it is a translation.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
That is an awesome list, I have been practically DREAMING for characters like Olimar, Isaac, Megaman and AC villager to make it. I doubt it's authenticity though because the guy that said it came out and admitted he was lying <_< (I had my hopes up high when I first saw it though).

Boofer

Smash Ace
I'd be fine with that list. What does it have, like 6 out of 8 of my most wanted characters?

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
It's a play on misinterpretations. People interpreted it as in only having one Final Smash per match because of the wording on Smash DOJO, but we found out otherwise.
"you can use the final smash but once"

I really don't know why people interpreted it as in only having one Final Smash per match, It is obvious that he meant it as one attack per item..:dizzy:

no. but I would be angry at all the people who would rub it in our faces that "NESS IS IN! I TOLD YOU LULZ"

as Long as Claus is in, I don't care what other MOTHER characters get in.... unless it's Duster; then I would care, because he's awesome.

and Tatsuman, Ness is gone. stop living in denial. Sakurai said him self that he's not in the game anymore. I don't know how you can still think he's in...

ok. NOW I'm gone... oh, and lock plz...
And I would totally be one of those. Only less n00bish.

He did not say outright, "Ness is gone". He said "up until now". If I'm not mistaken, he has said this before about things that are still in the game. And then there's no real reason to remove him, unless he would be a clone. Which he wouldn't be.

I really don't get why people are so hostile to people who think Ness has a chance. To each their own I suppose.

I'd also suggest a lock before this gets out of hand.

Izaw

Smash Ace
LoL, dont hope its true... Plz.. no Ness... gief Claus instead... and srsly, no lucario? bowser jr? Midna? Ray?

And LoL at the Animal Crossing.

D

Deleted member

Have you saw SamuraiPanda's comment on Nate (the one who translate the site)???

He pretty much said that his translation is perfect.

boohoo.:ohwell:
Then why is the site so often misinterpreted?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
It's a nice roster. The only ones I don't agree with are Ness and K. Rool, but the rest is fine.

Something tells me this isn't the real full roster, though. :ohwell:

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
If this list is true, then Mega Man's inclusion nullifies any rage and anger I have of Olimar and Krystal being in.

Unless of course we get SF/BN Mega Man.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
GENO, Mewtwo, Shiek, MEGAMAN, RIDLEY!, K. ROOL!

This is an awesome roster, though the lack of CLaus...bleh

The fact Ness is on it...Nah

I doubt how real this roster is, but it does have some good characters on it

D

Deleted member

If this list is real I would honestly be disappointed. So many in that shouldn't be and so many good characters left out.

But I don't think it's real.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
I call shenanigans. This is probably fake.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
LoL, dont hope its true... Plz.. no Ness... gief Claus instead... and srsly, no lucario? bowser jr? Midna? Ray?

And LoL at the Animal Crossing.
Anyone who thinks an AC character wont be in Brawl is completely ignorant claiming they are too peaceful. Violance doesn't warrant a character in SSBB. I am willing to wager money that their will be an AC character.

T-major

Smash Champion
I already said you wouldn't believe me and I'm not forcing your view. I knew about PK Starstorm before the update. I don't need your approval. I know what I know and if you don't believe me, well that's your loss. You sound like a crybaby. There are plenty of fakes out there but you do realize that not everyone can be fake right? I'm not proclaiming to know everything. I said I know that Ness and Captain Falcon are in, if I was going to lie I would make up something much more interesting than that small bit of boring information they gave me.
My Uncle's, Cousin's, best friend's girlfriend's room mate says Ness isn't in Brawl... I know this is true, and if you don't want to believe me thats your loss...

D

Deleted member

Opinions opinions opinions opinions

it is human nature, they like to think differently.
Wrong. If something is stated clearly then it cannot be disputed. Words can only be read one way if properly written. The website doesn't clarify itself, uses short sentences, and is generally very generic about everything, not going into specifics, which leads to confusion. It has nothing to do with opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom