• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
1.COOL!!!
2.SUCKS He should still be on the list for the love of Renth.
3.Your right.
4.IDK that's all up to you all.
5.Gold Text Joke.. im sure you got it.
6.Interesting thanks for the info.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
o_O

...Iceburgh...

And Pocky...

not fighting!?

</xyt style post>
I was tempted to finish my post off with a... Im going to beat everyone in Brawl so bad that you all stop playing. But unfortunatly i have to drive 300 miles and wouldnt be able to respond to help you guys get done with your days faster.

Renth

Smash Hero
I've offically decided that Pennsylvania owns my heart and soul and i cannot stand being away from it.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I heard that UK is getting brawl later, but they're getting mario kart on Dec 3rd. Could've been just a rumor though.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I just checked and was disappointed that brawl will probz be coming out TBA 2008 in UK. I was hoping to import it... maybe the **** will get it early?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ok fellas, Scarfest this Friday from 5:00 to whenever. Show some support and I will make this thing happen, 4 setups plus whatever you bring, and a lot of space in the ol basement.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah. I live literally 6 minutes from Velocity. Pocky you are invited and get a couch if you want to sleep.

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
HIV+ or hue
AIM:metarinka E-mail: smooose(at)hotmail.com

hey yall I'm a player from Ann Arbor Michigan. I used to play with sheepyman and some of the other south east michigan players but never hit up major tournies. transferring out to williamsport, pa. Looking forward to making it to some of the larger tournies out here in the east and in pa

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
You'd be surprised. Someone on another website registered as "warriorofz."

Of course, being a veteran member, everyone continued to call me WoZ while the newcomer "Little Oz."

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
well i'm seriously curious that two people would pick the same name like that o_o
well it's a common condition... I've had the name for roughly a year I'll change it if the other guy's had it for longer don't want any confusion.
I forgot to make it clear that I'm from williamsport, pa in lycomming county if anyone is around be free to look me up,

for the record the reason I use the name is because I always played the pink or purple characters aka questionable luigi and benevolent doc. and it's also a philosophical thing, you can fight HIV+ but you can never beat it

I've had hue from back in my old semi-pro CS days

WoZ Edit - Don't double post. Thanks!

Scar

#HarveyDent
Not to mention that he uses bold letters when addressing people. I think that's basically on par with God.

xyt

Smash Lord
How do you not know WoZ?

He is the fearless leader of TSA, and quite a cool guy. He likes long walks on the beach and fuzzy animals.
this i can not deny.. @_@).. i'm pretty sure i'd like long walks on the beach if i every had one too!

Not to mention that he uses bold letters when addressing people. I think that's basically on par with God.
nonono silly @_@).. I'd be able to hear it in my head right now if that were so @_@)..

All i know is that he has that awesome red text, that fends off trolls.

and the dancing things.
ok.... tooo goood =_=)..

Who am I?

Who are YOU?
um..........um........... Sheik?? @_@)>.... I am Sheik Yes?? @_@)...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom