• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyDaisy

Smash Rookie
Player Name: LazyDaisy/Daze
AIM: thisisnotjono E-mail:ksimir4ge@gmail.com
Little bit of information about player.

Started playing with DarkBlade, but took a break from Smash to play the OTHER game of MLG. Later I realized that Smash was the game that I liked more between the two so came back. Haven't really played in any big tournaments but I can say that I finally played against Korn, and Ricky recently.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Player Name: LazyDaisy/Daze
AIM: thisisnotjono E-mail:ksimir4ge@gmail.com
Little bit of information about player.

Started playing with DarkBlade, but took a break from Smash to play the OTHER game of MLG. Later I realized that Smash was the game that I liked more between the two so came back. Haven't really played in any big tournaments but I can say that I finally played against Korn, and Ricky recently.
get mole and darkblade to play again

LazyDaisy

Smash Rookie
lol Dark's sitting right next to me Dot. The main reason Blade stopped playing is because his cube fried >_> but fear not because I'm buying another cube or a Wii soon...hopefully the wii but will settle for a cube.

As for Mole he's been wanting to start playing again just me and him never have the same schedule to meet up, but I have a friend that is a Jersey/PA player that is an up and coming player. Hit me up on Aim sometime so we can talk about meeting up sometime whenever we both have some free time.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
anybody wanna play b4 scars tourny i still don't know if ima go but let me know if you wanna play this week

dot- do you main falcon now or am i just noticing your sig?

Scar

#HarveyDent
anybody wanna play b4 scars tourny i still don't know if ima go but let me know if you wanna play this week
STFU and get down here JD. You know you won't be playing anyone better anyways, Philly is so amazing nowadays.

I'll make Tim drive down, too. lol.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since Renth has gotten the thread creator account banned (Alternate account/fiasco with c@sh money), you guys are welcome to make a new one.

I am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom