• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cape

Smash Master
that's exactly the problem though; being a panelist isn't about being good and skilled (which no one will deny about the cape), it's about being active and playing a variety of people as much as possible

edit: and if you want to help with the list sure; talk to me on aim sometime

just be wary of the many colors and nested tags in the first post; i accidently destroyed it more than a few times when i made my first updates (i hope nobody had noticed)
Hypocritical much?

I guess we're all about money matches here...

dot_eater - $5 MM best 2/3?
Velocity - $5 MM best 2/3?
Anyone else (except Cactuar... for obvious reasons) - Same deal?
Sure, 20 bucks?

D20

Smash Lord
I was supposed to have $5 MMs with Pacman and Velocity down at Pound, but I never got around to it. We should get those at one of the upcoming tournies. Zach, kidding aside, I'd be willing to do a $5 MM with you.

The Cape

Smash Master
I was supposed to have $5 MMs with Pacman and Velocity down at Pound, but I never got around to it. We should get those at one of the upcoming tournies. Zach, kidding aside, I'd be willing to do a $5 MM with you.
Too late, you already accepted the 50, so put your money where your mouth is.

Beat

Smash Ace
Chocobo - TSA
AIM: conman nein E-mail: cpr33@drexel.edu
Cell#: 215.200.4499 Age: 20
I main Samus, secondary the jerkbag Fox, and lowtier DK. I'm kind-of a big deal. I'll eat your face off.

xyt

Smash Lord
All face-eatings get theirs replaced with a replica of Jean-Claude Van Damme's face, aka Super Awesome Badass Forever face.
OMGOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note.. anyone else see cape vs. javier MMs on youtube?
reason for power rankings discsussion/drama?? YEA?? YEA?? +_+)!!

xyt

Smash Lord
Lol This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

A-Laon

Smash Master
Lol This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I was beginning to wonder what killed the quality conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom