• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Now that we have tons of music to pick from :) we need to find more clips. If you have any matchs from late 07-present pm me a link or post it her cuz i looked at a lot of fights and we still need more footage. So go do cool peach things ( even if its a dsmash combo :)

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Samochan

Smash Master
Good lord, armada did it again. But this time he came, he ***** and he won. Effing international tourney dude with best smashers ever. And he comboed like ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa. One of the combo was so ridiculous (against amsah's fox btw) that amsah himself wanted to see a repeat of it cause he couldn't believe what he had just whitnessed.

I also did some nasty combos, but no vid I'm afraid. On pools, I did a ridiculous 2 stock comeback against best seeded sheik player on our pool, then did an dash attack -> uair -> bair -> somewhat loaded sweetspot upsmash combo into KO on last stock. I think he jumped after the bair and might've tried to land a hit on me, but well, upsmash >> aerial moves. =)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Good lord, armada did it again. But this time he came, he ***** and he won. Effing international tourney dude with best smashers ever. And he comboed like ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa. One of the combo was so ridiculous (against amsah's fox btw) that amsah himself wanted to see a repeat of it cause he couldn't believe what he had just whitnessed.

I also did some nasty combos, but no vid I'm afraid. On pools, I did a ridiculous 2 stock comeback against best seeded sheik player on our pool, then did an dash attack -> uair -> bair -> somewhat loaded sweetspot upsmash combo into KO on last stock. I think he jumped after the bair and might've tried to land a hit on me, but well, upsmash >> aerial moves. =)
1 i hate you cuz there is no footage and 2 there is no footage i read your post and was mad hype to have my dreams crushed :( thanks Samo your mad Beast lol well i still need more footage and no1 is really given input so if you dont ask question or say things its up too

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
I'm more than positive you probably won't find anything you like in my vids but you are more than welcome to use anything in any of my matches, ill go lurk through like 6 hours of more footage for anything with a nasty combo in it.

heres some matches i posted in a different critique post
(WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY PLEASE)
Friendly 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXnJXHiFmQ

Friendly 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwSa261KH9M

Friendly 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THc0lktEEcs

Friendly 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMWC4e6cYw4

Friendly 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi8SgZW2FQg

I have decent combos/CG's in each one i believe.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I'm more than positive you probably won't find anything you like in my vids but you are more than welcome to use anything in any of my matches, ill go lurk through like 6 hours of more footage for anything with a nasty combo in it.

heres some matches i posted in a different critique post
(WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY PLEASE)
Friendly 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXnJXHiFmQ

Friendly 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwSa261KH9M

Friendly 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THc0lktEEcs

Friendly 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMWC4e6cYw4

Friendly 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi8SgZW2FQg

I have decent combos/CG's in each one i believe.

Good stuff man posting any match is a big help thanks :)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
We got some cool Names for the vid which is cool as all hell :)

Killer Queen: Mindgames under the Dress

Dem Payless hit hard

These are the best 2 Names people came up with.

Now for music.

Shes a bad Mamma Jamma by Carl carton

Lady by Janne da Arc

Are the best 2 Songs so far.

Me and Ame will be working on the Trailer this week and next week and the week after so it should be out very soon

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
The i should be done the trailer by 2morrow or later on tonight im just working out all the lilttle details just keep an eye on this thread

JFox

Smash Hero
I did the coolest thing over this past weekend at Spoc...

Mango and I are fighting PKMVodka and DivinoKage in tourney, game 3 of losers semi's. I hit PKMVodka's Marth off stage and he is recovering. So I go to turnip edgehog (Back throw the turnip and than grab the ledge for an edgehog.) Instead I pulled a bomb-omb, back threw it at Kage's ganon, he dies, and I got the edgehog on PKMvodka's recovering marth. F*CKIN **** lol.

It was recorded, and should the match should be up on youtube eventually, at which time I will post it here.

JFox

Smash Hero
*** u mango.

just cuz u do amazing sh-t

all the time

and dont go nuts,

doesn't mean

other people can't

go nuts

when they do cool sh-t.

fukken b-tch

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I want to see that Jfox footage lol so the combo movie will be released Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hope those vids are put up by then thanks guys for all your help.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I wanna see it too, JFox, no lie, xD. I did some cool things against Scar and like...one cool thing against Cyrain. I REALLY wish Eggm's TV was recording, 'cuz that turnip play I had on Japes was pure sexiness.

VaNz thanks for letting us raid, ^_^

Edit: I REALLY wish ya'll could've seen me use Peach bomber on Cactuar...mad funny, xD.

Samochan

Smash Master
I liked it, cept two totally random combos from me (which weren't even combos lol) and armada's prolly fanciest (but not deadliest) combo on a trailer. D:

Hopefully you've been searching trough his other vids too, no one does as fancy uair **** as armada does. *couch smack and esa3 videos* I've recently uploaded some of his smack vids to my account and uck has the rest on stream, I saw you managed to extract it from there. :3

Hmm, maybe I should upload his esa3 matches too...

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I liked it, cept two totally random combos from me (which weren't even combos lol) and armada's prolly fanciest (but not deadliest) combo on a trailer. D:

Hopefully you've been searching trough his other vids too, no one does as fancy uair **** as armada does. *couch smack and esa3 videos* I've recently uploaded some of his smack vids to my account and uck has the rest on stream, I saw you managed to extract it from there. :3

Hmm, maybe I should upload his esa3 matches too...
On the real Samo i have been looking at a lot of his matches he has some Sick *** combos but remember its just a trailer i cant use all the big guns just yet lol we still have more stuff to look tough and whatnot lol

JFox

Smash Hero
not bad. my only criticism were some of those mad random clips that weren't really combos. I think i saw a clip of literally just one dsmash, lol. wtf happened there??

yea, try to make sure u you're including only the best of the best combos for the full length video. don't rush it either, make sure u do your hw.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
JFox...if it's the clip I think you're thinking of...it was turnip -> Dsmash.

Anyway...understandable.*shrugs* No need for me to push that subject anymore, though.

I should be getting a laptop soon...capture card...yeah...so I'll be able to get footage from Apex (I'm pretty sure I'm going) and also from Genesis. Of course there's always those amazing Bayonne fests, and a few other tournaments inbetween now and Genesis. That and we haven't explored all of foreign Peach players either. I'm sure we'll get some good stuff. I haven't seen much of WC in here....so I'll put another bug in their ears. Same goes for MW.

JFox

Smash Hero
its a shame vwins doesn't put anything on youtube, he's actually very talented. albeit he's not the flashy-est of peach's, but he does so cool stuff once in a while.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I know. =( It makes me a sad Ame when we can't see more of his stuff. I'm so totally waiting for Scar/Pakman to upload the Grandfinals. I missed it...I was busy having VaNz warm me up for pools. It helped, but stupid stuff happened, and yeah. Oh well...just gotta get better. ^_^

JFox

Smash Hero
Who's that pink peach that uses the four dots (. . . .) as his tag? Is that armada? Who ever it was, he had the rapest combo in that video. I think its the fourth clip...its the one where he does a turnip throw to turnip drop to fair.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Who's that pink peach that uses the four dots (. . . .) as his tag? Is that armada? Who ever it was, he had the rapest combo in that video. I think its the fourth clip...its the one where he does a turnip throw to turnip drop to fair.

That was Dancingqueen90 yeah he has a lot of cool combos like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom