• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
I hope that ain't the truth Irish b/c wouldn't mind seeing a hot new peach combo vid, and hell if it has a clip of me in it even better =)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
This may just happen...ugh...I just gotta gather up the time now that i've got a working computer. That and I lost a ton of footage...-_-. I can't guarantee Shakugan will have a hand in it. According to him, he quit melee.

His current focus is MvC2, BlazBlue, and when it comes out, Tekken 6.

Samochan

Smash Master
This may just happen...ugh...I just gotta gather up the time now that i've got a working computer. That and I lost a ton of footage...-_-. I can't guarantee Shakugan will have a hand in it. According to him, he quit melee.

His current focus is MvC2, BlazBlue, and when it comes out, Tekken 6.
Well lol

Me and peki have tons of material though and I've gotten some nice combos myself lately.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'd just like to say I think Armada is boring and his combos are copyright circa 2002.

He just does it better than everyone else.

Fair to stitch is something every peach player should know after a couple weeks or months. If you play peach, and armada had to show you how to do that, you should probably quit while you're behind.

Armada is still a monster, and the best peach, but he's hardly all that interesting.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd just like to say I think Armada is boring and his combos are copyright circa 2002.

Fair to stitch is something every peach player should know after a couple weeks or months. If you play peach, and armada had to show you how to do that, you should probably quit while you're behind.

Armada is still a monster, and the best peach, but he's hardly all that interesting.
Who gives a **** about how interesting he is, when he's winning tournaments unlike any peach player ever did. Maybe pre-2008 is the way to go, and 2009 is just ****ing silly.

Samochan

Smash Master
Armada's enormous success with how he plays his peach makes it interesting. >_> If nothing he did worked, it wouldn't be interesting, no matter how fancy he made it look lol. Fair to stitch might be easy in theory, but in practice there are many variables and who would have thought it would actually combo (not true combo ofc) the floathiest character if you just regrab and throw it, given the right circumstances and when you just predict their response. We didn't see that **** circa 2002, lol at that timeline anyway. Peach was hardly a character worth playing that early.

Fair to stitch is prolly one of the things armada does the least and one of the easiest, so I understand if that would be too simple and boring. But hey, that's never been the reason why people like watching armada play anyway. Basically it's the **** and how he does it makes his peach interesting to watch, not some simple tricks. Smart peach has always been interesting to me at least, but add in technicality in the form of timing and spacing and stuff, new tactics (like weak dash attack in cg) and absolute proficiency in what he does, you get one hell of an interesting peach imo.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Best post from the Peach boards in a very long time LOL.

I was fapping just like half of the world to Genesis at first when his vids came out, but I rewatched those and some of Armada's new stuff, and I find his ridiculous combos aren't as "zomg armada's peach so good". I enjoy watching his stuff for his ability to execute things like OoS and manipulating.

I still love watching Cort's peach. His peach was entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom