• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
OK Peach players!!! Me and Ame want to make a brand new peach combo video.
It would be very similar to the Crouching Peach - Hidden Stitchface Combo video but better lol

I would like all the peach players to put up Vids of themselves do some cool stuff.
I want this vid to be fu**ing amazing.

Depending on how much great footage we get dictates how long the video is i want the video to be atleast 8 minutes.
I would love it that it was so long i had to make 2 or **** even 3 parts.

Oh yes its not just me and Ame doing all the work you guys can request songs for the video and what not

So if you guys see cool peach things here post were the vid is and we will look and try to place it in the video.

Thanks in advance for the help

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm going to start the trailer, so I'll be prowling for some footage. Once the trailer is out...just start submitting some footage to either Shakugan or myself. Don't put it up on the boards, obviously, 'cuz we wouldn't want it to be ruined. ^_^

In a way..I don't really want this to finish until AFTER Genesis, and Shakugan is in agreement. i'm expecting some amazing footage. Another example would probably be along the lines of "Just Peachy" This is a multi-peach combo vid because every peach has something amazing to offer. Any peach can submit...old or new, but we're expecting a lot of submission from the more active and current Peach players. (JFox, Pink Shinobi, XIF, Kouryuu, VaNz, etc.) For now...we'll be looking from late '07 to now. Pretty much...from VLS onward.

Let's work together for an amazing vid, fellow Peach players.

Cia

das kwl
this seems like a cool idea, even though it does come at a bad time. i'm working on a combo video of my own, so i'm not going to give up any of my insane footage.. but you guys are more than welcome to use anything else :D

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Well, that's cool, I wouldn't want to interfere with a combo vid that you're making. If you have anything that you think you might want added though, just let us know. Send it to us via...well whatever. PM, AIM, or youtube. I'm on Trillian, so you can IM me using whatever method you wish.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'd be willing to give up my footage under one condition. Don't include anything that isnt really good stuff. Don't force things simply because you want to try to include certain players. For example, don't put in people like cort and than also put in some korny footage of Vidjo just cuz you don't have anything to put in but you wanna include him. If your gonna make a good video, make it good. Who cares who is in it.

I'm gonna try to record soon with someone and get my crazy peach pillar on camera so you can CONSIDER putting this is. Definitely do not put in any footage of me unless you feel its up to par with the rest of the video. That goes for any other peach in the community that submits footage.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I'd be willing to give up my footage under one condition. Don't include anything that isnt really good stuff. Don't force things simply because you want to try to include certain players. For example, don't put in people like cort and than also put in some korny footage of Vidjo just cuz you don't have anything to put in but you wanna include him. If your gonna make a good video, make it good. Who cares who is in it.

I'm gonna try to record soon with someone and get my crazy peach pillar on camera so you can CONSIDER putting this is. Definitely do not put in any footage of me unless you feel its up to par with the rest of the video. That goes for any other peach in the community that submits footage.
I love the way you said that no homo. Ok Jfox i agree with you 100%. Now as we create this combo video we will show you what we have soo far so you can give an unbiased answer if thats cool with you? I want this video to rock peoples socks off.

After that statement the gloves are off we want only the best peach vids but out of the kindness of my heart i will do my best to put everyone in. Also to anyone who submits a video you will be in the ending credits along with the players who make it into the combo vid its self

So show us what you got bring on the GREATNESS that is Peach!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man im actually lurking the peach boards. Wtf.

hmm, i've got a clip that will fit the title!

Yayhuzz

this is my secret plot to get people to think im a peach main and waste their bans on **** that's not FD or corneria. >.>

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I agree with you, as well, JFox. i also have no issues with another consultant as far as this is concerned. I'm not looking to make this a "let's kiss up to so-and-so" video by any means. I also know that you're honest with what you have to say. So I don't mind the constructive criticism you have to offer. You're right...if I can't find anything truly amazing from a player within the time frame...then I really won't bother with it. (special exceptions may be if someone found vids of a player that hasn't been used yet and it truly is amazing. I HIGHLY doubt that'd happen, though.) This won't be some half-behinded Combo vid, by any means.

Edit: DogySamich....you.....you defy all logic

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*laughs and scratches head*

I wish I could do stuff like that alot, i'd actually play peach. That was just some right guesses. >.>

Oracle

Smash Master
Man im actually lurking the peach boards. Wtf.

hmm, i've got a clip that will fit the title!

Yayhuzz

this is my secret plot to get people to think im a peach main and waste their bans on **** that's not FD or corneria. >.>
OMG I love you Dogy
Best mod ever

If KevinM goes to Genisis you need to have a moderator money match (triple m baby)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'll just give you links to most of the matches i've had after I made my combo video:

vs Iori, it's 8 matches total. The first four are decent, and there's 1 on dreamland and 1 on fountain of dreams that are in the last four that I recall having some cool stuff. You can just peruse all 8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKd2B8pozms

vs viperboy
funny gimps, not really alot of combos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrZUulDCY0

vs viperboy
there's a kinda sorta pressure string to kill on the first stock, and a completely non-sensicle shouldnt have worked not even a real combo after he lost his second stock here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLj2k8xCag

vs viperboy
this match is just **** sauce, last stock combo especially:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplVeMucJCc

vs ihavespaceballs
I know there's a pro as trash powershield in the first match, but I'll let you decide if anything else in these 3 matches is worth anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jelnsGYAgSM

vs savedge
I play like straight garbage in this match here, but there's a dashdance at the very end thats rofltastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edP5-g1ELzE

vs darkrain
starts off with nice pressure, and there's some cool moments here and there, I still get stomped:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvKFFNHYZBQ

after that, there's a couple of teams matches and me vs hungrybox from tipped off 4, maybe in the teams matches with green mario there's some cool stuff, I don't know, haven't checked. These are just some that I know had some material.

just a starting point.

good luck with the video.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Cool beans...remember...we're going after crazy stuff, *nods*. Also...if you have any suggestions for a name...like...let us know, xD. We haven't come up with a name yet. I'm hoping to have one for the trailer so we have a name for people to look forward to, xD. I'm glad we're getting feedback.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Actually, I was planning on making my own combo video in this title, but since i'm never going to make it, you can use it.
THE IRISH MAFIA PRESENTS:

YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED
A PEACH COMBO VIDEO

it's mostly in reference to a song from "How I met your Mother", which I found very funny
so you'd have to play it in the background for the first couple clips

Here's the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUekHmY87M&feature=related

The intro must go as follows:

This goes out to all the fthrowers
the fairers
the dash attackers
the dtilters
and most importantly
the jabbers
so and so presents:

YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I just down smash and throw stuff. Nothing special here. You should ask more aggressive Peaches.
Thats semi true i looked at most your fights and the shortest fight is like 4:00 minutes thats cuz your play is less aggressive, but you get the wins so theres no reason to complain lmao.

Im sure theres at least 1 vid of you doing a combo of some kind

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Shinobi...you're not getting out of this, xD. You have combos...=p. However, if there's nothing amazing, like was mentioned...we can't use you. Even though we <3 you so much. Seriously, though, if you know of anything...even if it's in teams, (That can be included) let us know.

Cia

das kwl
i keep getting this image in my head of me tasting a goldfish. as you can imagine, this isn't very pleasant. and i can't help but feel like the peach boards are somehow behind this.

JFox

Smash Hero
Actually, I was planning on making my own combo video in this title, but since i'm never going to make it, you can use it.
THE IRISH MAFIA PRESENTS:

YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED
A PEACH COMBO VIDEO

it's mostly in reference to a song from "How I met your Mother", which I found very funny
so you'd have to play it in the background for the first couple clips

Here's the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUekHmY87M&feature=related

The intro must go as follows:

This goes out to all the fthrowers
the fairers
the dash attackers
the dtilters
and most importantly
the jabbers
so and so presents:

YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED
Just throwin this out there- if you guys make this video corny, I want nothing to do with it. Peach players have enough trouble gettin respect in the community :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
LOL!! JFACKSCHH!!!

i'm actually struggling to think of a name for my peach combo vid too. (it'll be my last project before officially dropping her for my character list :[)

but i'm like THIS close to just calling it "Smack My Biitch Up"

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Just throwin this out there- if you guys make this video corny, I want nothing to do with it. Peach players have enough trouble gettin respect in the community :laugh:

The idea he had was just funny. I dont want this video to be a joke.

I kind of wanted to take the video down a new path.

Ive watched about 60-70 peach matches within the last 2 days ive found some cool footage and some not so great footage.

I want more than just combos in the vid we will also show peach mindgaming people and just good old American ****.

There will be a special Section about peach chain throwing Falcons,Falcos, and Foxs since i hate all 3 of those characters.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah...I saw some great stuff. Like Shakugan said....it's not a normal Peach combo vid. Pink Shinobi, you sound like Mike G. "I don't have Combos, I have consecutive hits." In reality...that's what Peach has....consecutive hits. She doesn't combo well. She does, however, string hits together, EXTREMELY well. Chaingrabbing is good, too, xD.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
if by consecutive hits you mean dsmashes than yes that's peach right there
and holy **** forget everything I said
we need to go with "Hoe in Slippers"
this is going to be the greatest video ever
and yeah my idea was for the most part silly but you really should use the song somewhere, it's credits music
or maybe some stupid consecutive jabs you could throw in at the end

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
>_< Well, I kinda comboed SS once on FD...that's all I can remember. And I chain throw! <3 I dunno, Peach doesn't combo...well, I don't combo.
Paul, dont forget your....combo....consecutive hits with stichface, on Mango. That looked nice.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
please make this about quality and not quantity
A very reasonable concern that should be addressed.

That's why the actual video isn't going to be released until after Genesis. We're going to be taking clips and looking through them, thoroughly. Quite honestly....we have major concerns about quality, and that's why there's more than one person working on this video. That way in case a person gets so happy on something and it gets out of hand someone else can slap them back to reality. Shakugan has looked at a TON of videos lately, and I've been combing videos through and picking out things as well. Since we keep in contact with each other we're always consulting the other about moments and things to use or to keep on the back burner for further consideration. The other thing is that hopefully we get some amazing footage between now, and at Genesis. Apex and SPOC VII are coming soon. The word gets spread and I'm sure things will heat up. There are tournaments all over, and if we can reach out to the Peach players, we can get some awesome footage. Plus...there's going to be a trailer =p. So we'll need plenty of footage to work with and we have to be even more picky in choosing.

Any other questions, concerns, ideas, etc. can be expressed. Don't be afraid to be blunt about it, either. For something as big as this...we can't affort to sugar coat it. I appreciate how Macman and JFox were outright and blunt, in particular.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
I will try to pull out some stuff, if I gonna record sth. ^^
I'm not well known, but imma quite decent player so why not ^^

In Bremen, which will be the next big german tournament, I will record
stuff and pull out cool comboes and DancingQueen90 will do too tho !! ^^

So germans WILL be in there !! ^^

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I will try to pull out some stuff, if I gonna record sth. ^^
I'm not well known, but imma quite decent player so why not ^^

In Bremen, which will be the next big german tournament, I will record
stuff and pull out cool comboes and DancingQueen90 will do too tho !! ^^

So germans WILL be in there !! ^^

If you guys do cool things then the Germans will be in there >.>

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
LOL, I'm trying to appeal to something different. Not everyone enjoys light music ALL the time. It was a suggestion...and I'm doing a suggestion that usually gets positive reviews. I prefer lighter music..even though I listen to everything, but Y'know, for the trailer, at least, I wanted to get some input on the music.

I don't suggest things I like first, to be quite honest. I was going with a reception to general populous on music. Most smashers I know talk about Rock. I figured if we're going rock...why not take a different route? Also...the Stricken does kind of fit the theme of how Peach is, at the moment. I also think Stay in Shadow works. Why do the usual? Haven't we seen it already?

Sometimes a theme is more important than the genre of music. We want Peach to jump out at people. The trailer has to grab attention...why not use something a bit on the..."heavy" side for an attention grabber? It is just a suggestion, though. That's why we ask for feedback. If ya'll don't like it...you don't like it =p. I would like to hear another voice on it, though.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
While I do agree on the fact that music is one of the first things to jump put at people, its also one of, if not THE major turn off when it comes to combo videos (regardless of game).

While heavy music probably would catch a lot of attention from the community, I dont know if its the "right" fit. (Im using that term very loosely)

How about some techno, or synth-pop? Maybe even artist who blend genres such as Santogold or M.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom