• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
1 thing which is important in my eyes is that the music has to match even the single hits of a combo (lotta that stuff in "Varia-ous Aggression", juz as a reference)

So the music should be choosen when having the scenes or stuff ^^
dunno how popfiz had done this that kinda perfectly sometime, but we could juz ask him for advice n stuff ^^

€\\:
@pockyD:

kinda great idea tho, queen is always nice music, juz loved OC-Chu <3

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Pocky, you, my friend just earned some cool points. I like the Queen, idea, xD. Thanks for the input, bro. M.I.A. hmm....I think I know a song of her's that might fit.

The techno/synth pop thing...has definitely been done before for Peach. See XIF and Mike G. Not saying that it's a bad idea, 'cuz it definitely fits, and it's being considered. We're looking for a "new" feel to Peach, though. This is just the trailer....so we don't have to like....go with what is expected of Peach. Kind of like how Scar used the super hard rock music for the trailer of IKM2. It gabbred people's attention, and got them hyped. However, the music wasn't as hard as the trailer. Ideas are being thrown around, so if you have any songs just let us know, okay?

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Im very mad at this lol. The fox players are also trying to come up with a fox combo video just like we are. Thats made gay how they copied us >.>

I can war against all Fox players lmao.

Anyway i like that song milkeee. People need to keep the ideas coming

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Samochan

Smash Master
May I suggest some pendulum music? I'm a huge fan of pendulum myself, I think the beat is simply awesome and would serve a combo video well. Drum & bass is neither too heavy, nor light nor pop, but simply beaty. The hold your color album should not be under warner music label as well, I think, so no fear in tube pwning it due copyright infrigement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B23-6G_cIEY&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCKpzP5SGYw&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr8u9NOjk3A&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3D4u3tPEU&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMndQ9nDo-Y&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRv1wBTd_iY&fmt=18

In Silico Album and others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5fLWr7GGxw&fmt=18 - from 1:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug315zHLels&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmTgiWcQ4_g&fmt=18 ( original mix of the above it seems)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3rr0512CVg&fmt=18 (plastic world essential mix, 0:26)

And just because I can, I suggest Rihanna's "Shut up and Drive" from good girl gone bad album. :p maybe Lady gaga would have some nice songs too. But I fear warner music would have our heads or something if we were to use such music choices. >_> And tube's dumb.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Samochan coming out of nowhere with the beast *** music. I most def like pendulum there music is good.

Also we havent seen anyone post any vids so post them lol

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
We still need to come up with a name. lol but i like the music that samochan posted i think we might go with that. or something similar to that.

<3 Samochan

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Umm i have like a few names that i like for the video so here they are.

Combo video name ideas

Princess Power

Fruits of death

The Final

The 2nd Coming

I know these may not be the best of names but since no one else threw out any ideas i just wanted to put these out there.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
"The 6 Billion turnip Princess"
"IT's a trap!!"-let's face it...we need to trap our opponents, xD Also...well it's kinda true...she's not a damsel in diresss any longer)
"Does Princess Peach need to slap a trick?" (Dave Chapelle reference)
"Float On"
"Princess of Many Faces"
"Peach- Warrior Princess"

I'm throwing some random stuff out there, but I do like a couple of those names.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I have suggestions for music:

Killer Queen, by Queen.

pretty appropriate <_<.

other than that, just some techno songs I know, i'll get back to you on that.
I like that song Xif good stuff. We could make the title of the video Killer Queen or float on. Finding the perfect music is the hard part >..>

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
We have now picked our title for the new Combo video. *drumroll* please ......

The name is Killer Queen: Mindgames of Love.

Special shoutouts to DJ Nintendo and Xif for the ideas :) We will start on the trailer for the video 1 week after Spoc6 which is 4/18/09.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
It looks like we have two really good names here lol So lets have a lil vote.

Mindgames of the Royalty

or

Mindgames of Booty

edit @ GA peach depending how me make the video depicts the song we the combos are fast we will use a fast and slow combos mean a slow song

GA Peach

Smash Lord
It looks like we have two really good names here lol So lets have a lil vote.

Mindgames of the Royalty

or

Mindgames of Booty

edit @ GA peach depending how me make the video depicts the song we the combos are fast we will use a fast and slow combos mean a slow song
ok, i can dig it.

Samochan

Smash Master
Booty would imply we'd use bair quite often, while peaches really use their aerials equally or nair heavy, imo, while my suggestion covers all of her "mindgames" in general. Besides Mindgames of booty would imply peach herself was the booty, which is funny but inaccurate description of her lol.

So my vote goes for my own suggestion (am I allowed to vote on my own lol? if not, ignore this)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Booty would imply we'd use bair quite often, while peaches really use their aerials equally or nair heavy, imo, while my suggestion covers all of her "mindgames" in general. Besides Mindgames of booty would imply peach herself was the booty, which is funny but inaccurate description of her lol.

So my vote goes for my own suggestion (am I allowed to vote on my own lol? if not, ignore this)
Man wtf you're completely missing the point. It's not about using her booty, It's about Peach in general.

Lets face it.

She's got a thick ***.

I mean, that thing is niiiice.

Her booty goes from here to Christmas.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Man wtf you're completely missing the point. It's not about using her booty, It's about Peach in general.

Lets face it.

She's got a thick ***.

I mean, that thing is niiiice.

Her booty goes from here to Christmas.

You forget that Samo is a girl and things like this go over her head. but you make a great point peach do got the booty.

Also both ideas are mad sex and we need to vote on them.

Edit: Someone make a poll about which name they think is better. Mindgames of the Royalty or Mindgames of Booty

Or someone tell me how to make polls and ill do it lol

Samochan

Smash Master
You forget that Samo is a girl and things like this go over her head. but you make a great point peach do got the booty.

Also both ideas are mad sex and we need to vote on them.

Now that's just being sexist here. ._.

All I was saying was that albeit the booty title would've been funny, it's wouldn't be overly descriptive and kinda misleading as well. I mean, peach is not just about her booty is she, even if her booty is huge. Seeing as we're not the only ones who'll be watching this combo vid, we need to think how others would perceive the title.

<_<

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman

All I was saying was that albeit the booty title would've been funny, it's wouldn't be overly descriptive and kinda misleading as well. I mean, peach is not just about her booty is she, even if her booty is huge. Seeing as we're not the only ones who'll be watching this combo vid, we need to think how others would perceive the title.

<_<
Opps Samo your right we do need to think of the other people watching the video. but in all honesty who doesn't like booty? Anyway the video will be mad good.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

<_<
Booty is about as much a universal concept I can possibly imagine.

People who don't play videogames ever understand booty.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I dunno...Mindgames of royalty makes it sound....cliche'. We already got the "Queen" aspect of it, xD. Booty just...to be quite honest...I think most people would actually think that fits Peach. I mean seriously....people are always talking about how Peach is just throwing her butt in your face.

Mindgames under the dress would pretty much cover most of what she's all about.

Floating
Her booty
Turnips
Dsmash

Shakugan....remind me to kill you for putting that song in my head. I was gonna avoid it 'cuz it's bad enough I got BoA's American CD in my head, and Se7en's first American single in my head. (Korean artists, ftw, btw.) >_> sad part is that song could really work. People will be killing us for getting the chorus stuck in their heads, though.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
she got a what?

word??? Samo needs to send them digits!

wait a minute.....oh, Peach :/. I'm down with Carl Carlton aswell. that song really fits into them jeans.....er a peach combo vid....yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom