• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Orleans Dibbz Monthly #3 (2/1/2009)

Sudai

Stuff here
Omg..this is gonna be such a big turn out for no reason. I can't wwaaaiiiittttt! :D

Over $300 pot guaranteed basically.

Mura, I still love you sig.

Hyro

Smash Lord
ooo will you have B hole there?

kk so its very possible that Furbs, Beah!, Sethlon, and I will attend on sunday i just have to make sure my car is good enough to make the journey and what not.
Whoa!

I want some friendlies with Sethlon ;O

Btw, in case anybody doesn't go to the LA thread, if anyone is gonna show up at Dibbz early for friendlies, I might be able to show up around 9:00. Just let me know.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
how long is this tourny gona last? Seeing as it well definatly be big, I may not be able to stay for teams =(

My guess is that singles will last quite a few hours, like 12-6? or later? If so I wont be able to stay for teams. If it were on a saturday then I would, but no....

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
yay its confirmed at least 5 from texas is going

me, furbs, sethlon, xyro, and either take or beah

should be quite epic :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Awesome Seiya. :D

Bomber, we're not doing pools so Singles will go by rather quickly. We also already have 7 confirmed set-up's and I'm bringing my wii for the big TVs there so that's 8 (1 with an intsy bit of lag) so it'll go pretty fast. Faster than the GameWare monthlies usually go, actually. (Unless we get an absurd amount for no reason.)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
This is gonna have a lot bigger turnout than i expected. lol.

I hope Xyro doesnt give me too much ****. lol. I'll do my best but this is my 1st ever tourney that i am hosting. :p

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Lee, I'll definitely help out if you'd like.

Also, Sudai, unless I forget, I'll have the extra Brawl disc with me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
WHAT. Xyro AND Sethlon? I can't beleive I'm not gonna make singles... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I can bring a set up, if no one else from Texas can. I could also bring a powerstrip/extension cord or two if you guys need it =]

RickyB

Smash Cadet
is this going to be a big tournament or something?
i thought just the regulars form LA would be there, but now like soo many people are coming for no reason....

pretty cool + king cake

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lee, I can get a power strip and a surge protector to help us out. ^_^

I need to get some smash in and get super pumped for this, gonna be big. =3

Also, Ruse, your picture scares me...

And Sethlon, y'all should come for the cake and for the SMASHing good time you'll have. =D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
is anyone interested in a side pokemon card tourny? im completely new to the pokemon card world. me and my friends play alot and ive heard that lee and company play cards. so im jus wondering if i hold a side pokemon card tourny if anyone would wanna join. maby jus a small 2dollar tourny to start. and if it doesnt work out we jus wont do it again. haha. but i will bring cards if anyone wants to play friendlies. :]
furbs is bringing pokeman cards. prepare!

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry lee I'm sure you'll do fine

And I'm coming for the butthole mmmmhhmmmm b hole :p

Hyro I want some friendlies!!! Please? :)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Don't worry lee I'm sure you'll do fine

And I'm coming for the butthole mmmmhhmmmm b hole :p

Hyro I want some friendlies!!! Please? :)
Oh definitley! Now for my requests!

Xyro, I want a best 2/3 money match for $5 to put on youtube.

Same thing with you Sethlon, if that's cool!

I'ma try to get out of this stupid ACT practice thing, I want to do singles!!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
this will be a fun explosivly fun tourny. Not to mention I like that Lee is hosting it. I have no doubt that he will do a good job. besides, we all got your back. :)

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You don't gotta get a King Cake, Lee, I'm getting like 3 or 4. And we ARE doing babies, but it only means people have to buy King Cakes for the next tourney... Which will hopefully still be in February. =P

So y'know... Don't take large gaping bites of the cake. It could be bad. >.<

Gaw, what a long week, I'm glad it's about to be the weekend and fun time. =3

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Four king cakes might be a bit too much. Then again, I'm not a huge king cake fan, so I usually only have small pieces, haha.

Nick, you wanna carpool to this? There isn't much sense in us taking two vehicles. It'll save on gas and make the ride more fun.

Ruse

Fox
I don't know if I'm coming still. It's 50/50. I'm supposed to
go on a "psychedelic journey"
with my ladyfriend/other acquaintances, but that might not happen/might happen on Saturday, so.

Anyone who can guess what that spoiler says without highlighting it gets a present.

@FakeGeorge: I wanna play your G&W again. We need to do some dittos.

Sudai

Stuff here
Randall: Nick, Eric, and I are riding down to RickyB's on Saturday night and then we're heading to the tournament from there on Sunday morning. We're also gonna be playing Brawl today so I'm most likely going to call you to see if you're free/want to play, but if you see this before I call you, feel free to call me since we're getting together in about 30 minutes and I'm not sure when you have class/work/whatever.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
.... I wonder if I'm gona get the king cake baby?..... I've always had my luck running high at a 50/50 chance thing. >.> If I do I will definatly make a note to bring y'all a king cake.

Top Bottom