• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Orleans Dibbz Monthly #3 (2/1/2009)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Nick, I'm new to all this king cake stuff but we've been doing it in my first hour at school. Last dude who got the baby brought a strawberry cream cheese filled king cake and I jizzed in my pants after eating a peice. So if you see one while your out... :p

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I see about the rides. Thanks for the invite to play, but I think I'm gonna pass tonight. See you Sunday.

Ruse, if you make it, I'll definitely do some G&W dittos with you. I wanna get some games in against your ROB, as well.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Nick, I'm new to all this king cake stuff but we've been doing it in my first hour at school. Last dude who got the baby brought a strawberry cream cheese filled king cake and I jizzed in my pants after eating a peice. So if you see one while your out... :p
I don't know about a strawberry cream cheese king cake, that's really specific and some people might not like that... So basically, it's probably going to be like 3 regular king cakes and 1 cream cheese king cake.

Sorry about the ride situation, Randall. =\ I'll see ya Sunday tho. =)

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So I forgot to get my little brother's Brawl disc for Sudai's Wii. If someone has a copy of Brawl that can go with his Wii, please bring it. Thanks!

Ruse

Fox
):. S***.

My alarm didn't go off/ringer was on vibrate when Holy called me.

I'm feeling really ill at the moment, anyways, but I still could have gone.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Results:
1st. Leeeeee
2nd. Sethlon
3rd. Nik
4th. Cyphus
5th. Xyro/Piere?

Dunno about teams, Texas left before they finished since we had a nice 6 hours to drive.

Louisiana is way too cool. Hope we can come back again sometime =]

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Results:
1st. Leeeeee
2nd. Sethlon
3rd. Nik
4th. Cyphus
5th. Xyro/Piere?

Dunno about teams, Texas left before they finished since we had a nice 6 hours to drive.

I hope you guys do. I want to fight more guys form texas. though I also need to fight some of the LA guys more often.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Results:
1st. Leeeeee
2nd. Sethlon
3rd. Nik
4th. Cyphus
5th. Xyro/Piere?

Lee and HR beat Cyphus and Pierre in teams finals. Dunno standings beyond that.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I never would have guessed that Lee placed 1st.

Sudai not in top 5? ):. No R.O.B. love.
I think it was cuz he went Olimar a few times. I didnt see him go ROB, though all I saw was one match, which he just so happen to be olimar and I had a friendly with him before the tounry which was also olimar.

eet

Smash Ace
yeah sudai lost to nick's ddd when he tried to counter them with olimar. but he repped rob mostly still. i dont think there are any tourny vids tho?

Ruse

Fox
I didn't know Sudai used an alt in tourney.

And he says that the R.O.B. vs D3 match-up is 50/50 <_<...

Bomber7

Smash Hero
no. I asked once and was told there ws no recording, if there was, I was gone. not to mention during singles I saw no recording equipment out.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
is there a results/shoutouts thread so i can tell everybody in Louisiana how much i love them?

Sudai

Stuff here
I didn't know Sudai used an alt in tourney.

And he says that the R.O.B. vs D3 match-up is 50/50 <_<...
I do say it's 50/50, but some things have been going on in my life that has caused me to be a bit off in my thinking. I used Olimar vs Nick's D3, but that's it. Also, that match-up chart of mine is fairly out dated. I think it's 55/45 D3's favor. That and I had been messing around with Lolimar and he's pretty fun.

Anyway, last post for a long while, probably.

Ruse

Fox
I do say it's 50/50, but some things have been going on in my life that has caused me to be a bit off in my thinking. I used Olimar vs Nick's D3, but that's it. Also, that match-up chart of mine is fairly out dated. I think it's 55/45 D3's favor. That and I had been messing around with Lolimar and he's pretty fun.

Anyway, last post for a long while, probably.
Glad that you're leaning towards the dark side. Olimar is a blast; I've been fiddling around with the little guy lately.

): No more Sudai?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6541828 <--- Resultsss.

Top Bottom