• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok, whatever. I remember three. But I'm not too concerned about it.

If you wanna play 10 matches and report the results here I'm fine with that. That goes for anyone. It's always fun to see results for that kinda stuff. Plus the matches mean more if both players know everyone is going to see the results.

So if anyone else wants to do the 10 match thing vs my fox hit me up. It'll be fun!

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
Dock talks like I did when I was 11

Not that that's a bad thing

I was one hell of an 11-year-old

ANYWAYS anyone can beat sheer a few times just look at Nova's channel :awesome:
I didn't beat Sheer a few times. He beat me a few times. Derp?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If SilentSlayers is a real man he'll take Sheer's 10 fox challenge.

So will everyone else.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Jaime took the 10 fox challenge with his Falcon.

He won 10-0 all dreamland lol. Don't know why I struggle so mightily vs his defensive Falcon when I have lasers. Lot of close games but I couldn't get a match win.

Who's next?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dock talks like I did when I was 11

Not that that's a bad thing

I was one hell of an 11-year-old

ANYWAYS anyone can beat sheer a few times just look at Nova's channel :awesome:
Dock's average post quality is by far the highest in this section :troll:

Also, Sheer's Fox is easy :troll: I'll do the 10 Fox challenge or whatever. YAWN

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Probably. Who cares though it's just a game. So what if someone pwns you.

Plus it helps with the tier list.

And A$ gave me a warning for something I posted in the past day in this thread. I can't figure out for the life of me what though.

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
Probably. Who cares though it's just a game. So what if someone pwns you.

Plus it helps with the tier list.

And A$ gave me a warning for something I posted in the past day in this thread. I can't figure out for the life of me what though.
Lol wtf? Or I have just been busy perhaps? Nah... that's not a possibility. 3 tests today, bye for now.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
sheermadness vs silentslayers 10 fox challenge

streamed by malva's channel

go go go

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
It didn't become worse. The server moved to Chicago. Not sure why your ping shot up, since that's closer to Michigan than New York City, but that seems like an individual problem, not an online smash problem.
actually my ping started around 16-27 went up to 47 around the time i stopped giving a **** about kaillera and now its in the 60's. :p its not my net as I host servers from my connection and I never get a single complaint. Honestly...I think things were better on exc connection back when egx was young and we all used the older kaillera, at least we could get games that last longer than 2-5 without a d/c desynch or some other trash...

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Yeah, but you quit forever, so why the **** do you care?
I pose the same question to you, why DO YOU care? I care because I love and miss 64, I hate that because of kaillera and pj64k's online instability or w/e (in b4 firo comes in and corrects me) that It's just no longer fun (or sometimes even possible) to play in teams or free for alls. Just because someone random will ALWAYS d/c or lag, it eternally ruins the experience for me because they all d/c before we can get in a decent game.

If I had the option to travel I'd go and play 64 with ppl on console but i dont, and all my friends throw controllers when playing me in 64 no matter how easy I go on them so Im basically ****ed to either p2p or nothing, and 1v1 gets boring having no other options.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Your sig says that smash isn't fun anymore and that you are permanently retired. If this is the case, I would like to know why you are in our threads 24/7 whining about how "bad" online is and how you want to go back to the good ol' days when it's pretty freaking good for me and most other people.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Take it to PMs/social thread/kaillera, not here please

Reporting any similar following posts

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Yknow wut, **** off battle***. Being retired doesn't mean I'm leaving interaction with the community for a game I love. Just because you dont like me speaking my mind on a matter doesn't mean you can basically tell me to screw off and go away. Take your butthurt and shove it up your *** kid.

and yea boom I know but it was sure a hell of a lot better being able to actually play with ppl than have them desynch every match.

and yknow wut dre, go ahead and report. I dont care anymore.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
SilentSlayers is never on.

I 10 Fox challenged Star King yesterday, shoulda streamed that instead.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So...

time to start b-tier?

I think we should first figure out what layout we are doing for said tier and how many spots we will have open.

Like high/mid/low 8 players in each category was what I was thinking.

Peek~

Smash Lord
So...

time to start b-tier?

I think we should first figure out what layout we are doing for said tier and how many spots we will have open.

Like high/mid/low 8 players in each category was what I was thinking.
24 players for B tier? I think thats too much, though I do like the high/mid/low idea.

Maybe 5 for each would look nicer

The Star King

Smash Hero
High off the top of my head:
Dock
Maybe Legendary. He's usually mediocre, causing me to make fun of him, then he went through like a month where he was a lot better, then he went back to being mediocre, so IDK.
Killer. Apparently he's in love with me or something, so gotta give him a shout-out for that lol. And no, that's not why I put him here.
SilentSlayers
Surri-Sama, although he randomly loses to people I feel he really shouldn't be losing to, so probably not.
th3kuzinator? Haven't played non-laggy games with him in a long time.
I guess some B tier people have trouble with Kabal lol, I don't really get that though.

Not ordered. Probably forgot some candidates.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Dock
Maybe Legendary. He's usually mediocre, causing me to make fun of him, then he went through like a month where he was a lot better, then he went back to being mediocre, so IDK.
Killer. Apparently he's in love with me or something, so gotta give him a shout-out for that lol. And no, that's not why I put him here.
SilentSlayers
Surri-Sama, although he randomly loses to people I feel he really shouldn't be losing to, so probably not.
I guess some B tier people have trouble with Kabal lol, I don't really get that though.

I tend go relatively even with most people in A Tier, so I would say I belong in high B somewhere.

That being said, though, I do feel that I am at my best when I play people that are better than me for some reason.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I don't hate SK's list. I feel like a **** for saying this, but I wouldn't put Surri up with those guys

And again, not to bring the ****ishness here greg, but my recent games with you don't lead me to stick you in there either. Maybe random people are just bad against my supercheap doug.

Battlecow

Play to Win
That would be a matchup to remember.

I was getting good at minipad smash (like, semi-keyboard good) until a bunch of jerkoffs took my school's TV and started playing melee on it all the time. Now I'm like back to square one on console. rrrgh.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I don't hate SK's list. I feel like a **** for saying this, but I wouldn't put Surri up with those guys

And again, not to bring the ****ishness here greg, but my recent games with you don't lead me to stick you in there either. Maybe random people are just bad against my supercheap doug.
Yeah like I said I tend to play better against top tier players (went went 7-3 in Sheer's 10 Fox challenge) and I think I just have a problem with your Falcon for some reason. Let's play some more games though.

I agree with Surri not being up there too. Last time I played him I either 4 or 5 stocked his Link on Hyrule.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I tend go relatively even with most people in A Tier, so I would say I belong in high B somewhere.

That being said, though, I do feel that I am at my best when I play people that are better than me for some reason.
Yeah, I forgot you.

I need to face FULL POWER Battlecow in Pika/Falcon on Dreamland
Battlecow is EASY.

I agree with Surri not being up there too. Last time I played him I either 4 or 5 stocked his Link on Hyrule.
Meh. Not necessarily an indicator of skill with his main. But yeah, Surri's performance vs other players is really weird.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lets not make this into "i beat you this time by this much so i'm better"

If you wanna set-up some sets (like we've ACTUALLY already done...) I'm more then willing to do so.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Dock
SilentSlayers

good with this list, i call somewhere in mid-b though.

also don't hate on surri, bcow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Surri you're #1 on mid though.

If we're discounting Kabal because of not playing very often, then you'd take his slot.

SS gonna hate.

Top Bottom