• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
My biggest and most obvious point would be i do well and win vs all of those people.

What are the rules about LAG in here?
just for battlecow
:troll:

But seriously what needs to be done to convince you otherwise...because unless it involves actually BEATING battlecow i should be able to prove my self, and we all know TALKING about it wont do anything.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Not sure since you've rated dock the highest... but using the people you did I'll place as I've experienced.

Kabal
th3kuzinator
Surri-Sama
SilentSlayers
Dock
Killer*

* The note on killer would be the last time i played him without lag he was not so good...but apparently he is a lot better now and doesn't lag again, so I'll have to play him again soon.

And yes slayers, we have played...in some very nice games due to our proximity. I'm definitely willing to play more.

Kabal is the only person (along with you before you lagged...which is a time when we were both worse I'd assume?) that my pika really loses too so, and even then its not domination (like it used to be :( ). I take a lot more matches from him these days.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Note to Surri and everyone else: I'm on every day, 3-4 CST, on weekdays. If anyone wants to challenge me, show up then and I'll be more than happy to accommodate you, barring tournament matches/whatever. Or if you wanna SPECIAL CHALLENGE me, tell me and I guess we can set up another time.

and NOPE, surri's kirby can't take me (I'd pull out the Hyrule DK if **** got serious). Nothing can take me.

My teammate can HATE all he wants, but HE HIMSELF got away by the skin of his teeth last time he played my doug, and he won't be so lucky next time.

STAR KING IS EASY. WUT.

The Star King

Smash Hero
My teammate can HATE all he wants, but HE HIMSELF got away by the skin of his teeth last time he played my doug, and he won't be so lucky next time.

STAR KING IS EASY. WUT.
1. I was merciful enough to not use Kirby. If I'm so easy, does that mean I can use him this time?
2. I was thinking the same thing, but in reverse. You won't be so lucky to get that close this time. Challenge me on the ladder.

Kind of tempted to use Link or something.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dock is more challenging than Firo tbh

...well, on second thought, that's not really true. They probably give me about the same amount of trouble.

Oh yeah, let's recall the last time Battlecow challenged me/talked trash. Hm... that was the Luigi Puff argument, and what happened? Oh yeah, my Puff 3 stocked his Luigi twice, then nearly JV 5 stocked him. PWNED

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
I played Dock for a while a few weeks ago and definitely won more games than I lost. I would say the person on that list that I have the most trouble with is kuz, although I haven't played him much. I don't think its unreasonable to say I could be in that top 5 in B.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Dock is more challenging than Firo tbh

...well, on second thought, that's not really true. They probably give me about the same amount of trouble.

Oh yeah, let's recall the last time Battlecow challenged me/talked trash. Hm... that was the Luigi Puff argument, and what happened? Oh yeah, my Puff 3 stocked his Luigi twice, then nearly JV 5 stocked him. PWNED
I don't play weegee. Yawn.

Why don't you challenge Jaime on that ladder? I don't think either of us have played since that last one we did, so I kind of can't challenge you. I think. Also, ur never on during the OWA OF POWA

The Star King

Smash Hero

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
i think if i do my best i can beat silent slayer,surri sama, battlecow, snake and greginator o and maybe killer ( i love u guys spend great games with all of u : d) i want to fight for the pot in b tier list : d. if they beat me i will not try more to ask to put me in the list

i dont hav any problem with kuzinator and kabal in the list im sure they are the top in b tier i think YBOMBB, should be considered about dock i dont hav nothing againts him he is a cooool guy but i think he got an a alterated di not normal di if you take out that di skill i think will be more easy to beat him. btw sorry for my english :/

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aiight guys. I accept all challenges. Starking? Hit me up. Surri? Hit me up. Dexter? Hit me up.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Everyone is posting like MALVA nowadays.

It's CREEPING me out.
??Dont see it

I like what im seeing itt atm.

Why dont you guys bring it to tournies too though? It would only be 8010321 times funner/better

malva00

Smash Master
Malva's style of posting is CONTAGIOUS. I've been INFECTED by this style for a while now.
enjoy it while it lasts. who knows what my next THING will be a few months from now. also, it was already kind of weird, but when everyone does it, it's even more ridiculous :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I do it all the time yo

Didn't even realize I picked it up from MALVA 'til I STOPPED and THOUGHT about it.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Same xD. It's even carried on to other forums/sites. My friends think I'm weird now. THANKS MALVA

The Star King

Smash Hero
GUYS what THE **** IS GOING ON.
REVERSE MALVA STYLE? WHERE ONE WORD ISN'T CAPITALIZED? THIS IS revolutionary.

I'm clearly not dodging the filter, mods.

Oh snap, player tier list, uh... I heard that STAR KING guy is going to wreck the **** out of Battlecow. Man, that dude is my idol.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh snap, player tier list, uh... I heard that STAR KING guy is going to wreck the **** out of Battlecow. Man, that dude is my idol.
You are not alone. Battlecow is the idol of millions. And whoever told you about this star king guy obviously hasn't pointed out that battlecow could never play him fr rlz, lest he wreck their perfect teams chemistry.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You are not alone. Battlecow is the idol of millions. And whoever told you about this star king guy obviously hasn't pointed out that battlecow could never play him fr rlz, lest he wreck their perfect teams chemistry.
Nah, dude, I think you're misinformed. I heard that Star King beat Battlecow in a ladder match before the legendary ASTRAL BOVINE was ever conceived, even with the handicap of not using Kirby. I think it's clear who the superior smasher is here.

Top Bottom